Snow Bunny Laura Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, she momentarily feels the reflex to gag but fights it off as she did the first. She wants to feel his cock in her throat and mouth for as long as she can before needing a breath. Her eyes begin to water slightly as she holds him deep inside her, another slight gag, but it goes away. Laura's pussy begins to get wet. She can feel the moistness inside her as she has his cock buried deep in her throat. When the timing is right, she begins to pull back to take a breath. She pulls her mouth off his cock and looks up at him, Johns head slung backwards in ecstasy. His breathing is deep and labored as he takes in the feeling of her deepthoating his cock. This is always such a great feeling for him as she does it so well.

John wants so bad to look down at her to see her face as she works his cock, but the blindfold does not allow it. Remembering that she has yet to reveal her surprise to him, he asks her if he can see what she keeps from him as such a secret. Her reply to him: "When I decide, you will see." Oh, the teasing is driving him nuts!

With his cock still wet and slippery from her mouth, she leads him to the bed to lie down, she wants to continue to exercise her full control over him. She tells him to lay there and be a good boy and not move unless she, his master tells him to move. Hearing that, his heart skips a beat. Thinking of her being his master and ordering him to do as she pleases, having no control over what he may and may not do. For John to be fully submissive to his Laura, to let her have her way with him and do as she pleases. So exciting and exhilarating to have those feelings. She has every intention of taking full advantage of the situation to give both of them maximum pleasure.

Should he be nervous, or should he be excited, so many different thoughts and emotions about his giving away control to someone he trusts and cares for. Knowing her intentions are to bring him pleasure and that is all that matters.

He can feel her crawling onto the bed and straddling him, she reaches down and runs her hand up and down the shaft of his cock, wanting to again take him in her mouth, but waiting. She lays down on top of him, allowing the full weight of her body to rest on top of his. John says: "Oh, that feels so good, having you on top of me, feeling your body so close to me." She lays her head next to his, he can feel her hair on his face, her breath on his neck as she runs the soft silky smoothness of her face on his. His cock between her legs rubbing her pussy, but he can feel she is wearing something not allowing him to feel the bare smooth skin of her pussy. "I wonder what it could be, he thinks." It feels smooth and soft on his cock. His curiosity is running wild wondering what it is she's wearing. After caressing his neck and running her tongue up and down his face, she turns her head and presses her lips to his.

To feel her lips on his is like heaven on earth to him. To taste her and feel her pushing her tongue into his mouth as they kiss. To feel his lips getting wet as they press harder and harder into each other and the feeling of passion in their hearts. To allow the expression of their feelings to release through their embrace and closeness is one of the most wonderful feelings they can feel together. She turns her head from side to side as their lips are pressed together. Being blindfolded merely makes Johns imagination run wild. To know that two people can be so close and have so much trust in each other adds to the passion within them.

After several minutes, Laura decides it is time for the great reveal. To show her lover what her big surprise is. She orders John to remain perfectly still as she slides off the side of the bed. She walks up the side of the bed to be just above his head, where he won't be able to see her, telling him to look at the ceiling and keep looking at it as she removes his blindfold.

Removing the blindfold his eyes need to adjust to the light, John first notices the room is actually quite dimly lit. There are only a few lit candles lighting the room, creating a glow that enhances the sexuality of the entire experience. Laura begins to move down towards the end of the bed, and John can see her come into his view. There, he sees what Laura is wearing. A sexy black latex bunny suit, little ears, and all. Keeping to the theme of the sexy little blue Snow Bunny outfit he got to enjoy a few days ago. Only this time in shiny black latex. Oh, he feels his cock throbbing in excitement seeing her standing there in that gorgeous little outfit!

Seeing her in latex is so fucking hot, it makes him so horny seeing her sexy body in it. And those little bunny ears on top of her head making the costume all the cuter and at the same time so hot!

Her body in latex or covered in oil does it for John every time. It drives him wild with excitement and makes him horny as fuck.

He begs her to come to him so he can partake in her, but she tells him that she will determine what happens and when it happens, reminding him that she is his master. He relents to her and waits. She begins to dance seductively in front of him. Using her experience to move her body in seductive ways only she knows how to. Creating such a delightful sight to his eyes and making him horny in ways only she can. Laura moves slowly and seductively in front of him, turning and bending over close to him, showing him the pleasures, she has to share with him. Laying there on his back watching her builds his excitement even more than John can bare and he didn't think it was even possible.

But she does have the ability to please his eyes with her sweet body candy. As he watches her his cock remains hard and at full attention thinking of his Laura dancing for him. She moves closer and closer to him with each minute that passes, taking her time to close the distance until she is right in front of him. She turns to press her ass into his lap and proceeds to grind on his cock with her tight firm ass. She can feel his hard cock as it slides up and down the crack of her ass, wet and slippery on her latex outfit.

After only a few minutes of relentlessly grinding on his cock with her ass and pussy, she turns to face him once more. This time she has a purpose, and the intent to give him pleasure as she enjoys doing. Laura knows John has been patiently waiting for his master to give that pleasure to his cock and decides it is time. She pushes his legs apart and climbs onto the bed between them. John can feel the hunger within her growing for his cock as her movements have quickened. She reaches to quickly grab his cock and wastes no time plunging her mouth on to it. He is surprised at how forceful she is as she begins sucking his cock with such ferocity. It's like she wants to swallow it whole and force him to cum quickly. She is going up and down on his cock so quickly, her wetness making his cock so wet and shiny from the candlelight of the dimly lit room. Laura can feel the head of his cock getting closer and closer to the back of her throat with each downward thrust. Her pussy is throbbing, swollen and wet from the excitement of sucking his cock. He looks down at her and sees her mouth wrapped tightly around his cock and her beautiful black hair bobbing up and down as she sucks his cock. Oh, it is so exciting.

Laura removes her gloves so she can feel his cock and balls better. She reaches down and cups his smoothly shaved balls with one hand while holding his cock in the other. The feeling of his smooth balls in her hand excites her, it adds to her own feelings of eagerness. John keeping his cock and balls smoothly shaved for her is so pleasing. The wetness of her mouth makes the smoothness of his skin in her hands feels great! She wants to make him cum so badly, she is stroking and sucking his cock at such a fervent pace. Laura has such a desire to make John cum so she can feel and taste him in her mouth. She feels every detail of his cock as it goes in and out of her mouth, her lips sliding up and down the shaft. Her spit getting thicker and thicker with each stroke, making his cock slide in and out of her throat all the easier.

Again, John looks down at his sweet Laura and watches her, he can see her throat bulge each time as she takes his cock fully into her throat. It is so exciting to him to watch her be able to do that to him. Even as big as his cock is, she can swallow all of it with ease.

Laura looks up at him with her beautiful hazel eyes as she continues to work his cock in and out of her throat, the feeling she gets when it enters the back of her throat. The pangs of pleasure in her pussy each time she feels it hit the back of her throat. Her pussy is so wet right now, and she can feel it running down her leg and it just makes her want to suck his cock even harder. John can feel her lips as they slide up and down on his cock. All of a sudden Laura slows down and begins slow, deliberate, movements up and down his cock.

Ever so slowly, she can feel the head of his cock on her tongue as she slowly pushes him into the back of her throat, very slowly. She can feel every time his cock pulses and gets bigger while in her mouth. She loves the feeling of how hard his cock is. Pushing down on the base of his cock with her hand, making it longer at the same time increasing her grip to make it even swell even bigger. She can't help but stop and say: "WoW, the size of your cock John." She is ready for him to cum, it is her intention to suck him until he cums in her mouth, then let him recover and then suck him hard again. This time she will mount him and fuck him until his cock is fully drained of cum. She wants him to cum twice while she herself has multiple orgasms.

So, she keeps sucking him, forcing his cock in and out of her throat. He says to her: "Oh, I love it when I see your throat bulging when my cock is in your throat, it's so exciting!" She looks up and attempts to smile with her mouth full as she continues slowly deepthoating him. She knows John is getting close to cumming, she can feel his balls beginning to tighten. A sure sign his body is getting ready to expel his cum from his balls. She goes down deeply on his cock, coming up slowly then going down deep again, continuing this as he watches his cock disappear into her mouth each time so slowly, so exciting.

Finally, when he can no longer hold back, John allows himself to tighten his muscles as his cock forces his cum into Laura's mouth and throat. She can feel his cock grow and contract as his cum fills her mouth. The warmth and taste, the sweetness of his cum as it crosses her tongue. She pushes her mouth all the way down until his balls are on her chin letting him finish cumming down the back of her throat. She swallows every last drop while keeping his cock deep in her throat. John moans and arches his back loving the feeling of her mouth on his cock! Continuing to look at her and seeing his cock buried deep in her throat is such an exquisite site for him. At the same time, she is looking up at him and their eyes are locked as she sees the ecstasy on his face. It brings her such happiness and pleasure knowing John loves this so much.

After swallowing the last of his cum, she pulls her mouth off his cock licking her lips as she does to taste every last drop. She crawls up to lay next to him on the bed. It's time to let him relax for those "few" minutes and recover for what she has planned next.

John reaches out to feel her body and she playfully swishes his hands away saying: "I didn't give you permission to do that, not just yet anyways" she says with a snicker and grin on her face. He quickly complies to his masters wishes and put his hands back at his sides as instructed.

John lays there waiting for her to tell him what she wants him to do. She just lays next to him listening to his breathing as he begins to calm down after that awesome deepthroat blowjob. After having many such rendezvous with John, she knows exactly when the moment will be right to start arousing him to make his cock hard again so she can mount him like a bucking bronco and fuck the hell out of him.

She continues laying there running her hand up and down his chest, feeling his manliness as she gives him time to get ready for action once again.

Finally, after several minutes she has decided she has waited long enough to have her turn at an orgasm - or two. She reaches down and begins to fondle his cock which elicits an immediate reaction. John looks over at her in that sexy latex bunny outfit and in no time at all his cock begins to stiffen and get ready for action. Laura sees that her enticement is working, and his cock is stiffening and is getting ready for her to climb on to go for a ride! She leaves her bunny outfit on and climbs on top of him, she pulls the costume to one side allowing him to enter her pussy and she quickly lets his cock slide all the way inside of her. He can see her sweet pussy lips gripping his cock, they are so delicious, he could just lick them.

They make the sensations of her pussy on his cock so wonderful. Laura's eyes close as his hot swollen cock slides deeper and deeper into her wet pussy. When it is fully inside her, she moves her ass around allowing his body to massage her clit. Holy shit she is excited, it is like she will cum within just a few minutes after getting so worked up sucking his cock! He grabs her waist and helps her grind her pussy on his cock, it is so hot and wet.

It feels like her pussy is steaming hot on his cock she is so excited. She instructs him to reach up and grab her tits and he does as she commands. Reaching up and grabbing her sweet tits in his hands, he begins to pinch the nipples slightly, oh the feeling of her tits in his hands.

So soft and smooth and yet firm in his hands. He likes watching her close her eyes as he does it. It feels so good to Laura when he cups her tits in his hands. He twists her nipples with his fingers adding even more pleasure for her. Doing so intensify the feelings she has with them in his hands. She pushes herself towards him make the feelings even more intense. Her pussy grinding away on his cock, she lays down onto him, while doing so he releases his grip on her tits and wraps his arms completely around her. He pulls her tighter to him as he begins to thrust his cock in and out of her with rampant abandon. So fast and so hard, she moans with pleasure, louder and louder she moans. His cock going in and out of her while pulling her so tight towards him. He can hear their bodies slapping together with each thrust of his cock into her.

She begins to feel her orgasm build inside of her as she gets closer and closer to cumming. John can feel it building in her as well with the sounds she is making. She is so close to cumming. He intensifies his fucking her and Laura lets out a high-pitched squeal as her pussy instantly tightens around his cock. He can feel the contractions as her pussy begins to pulsate on his cock as she begins to orgasm. She throws her head back and pushes her pussy as far onto his cock as she can, making the orgasm go on and on until she collapses and fall onto his chest.

She lays there panting, out of breath and slowly moving her hips grinding her pussy around on his still swollen cock. John reaches up and grabs the back of her head and brings her mouth to his and kisses her deeply and with such passion. He momentarily begins to thrust in and out of her pussy again as she grinds her waist and hips in small motions around and around. He decides he wants to give her another orgasm with her little bunny suit stuck to her sweaty body. He pushes her up off of him, rolls her over and then pushes her down onto her stomach, he pulls her ass into the air and quickly pushes his cock back into her swollen pussy. He fucks her from behind and reaches around and puts his hand under her and starts massaging her clit.

Her face buried in a pillow, her ass up in the air, John fucking her, she feels so good getting fucked from behind. He likes watching her rock back and forth as he fucks her doggie style, and her hair bounces back and forth while rubbing her swollen clit. He continues to fuck her so hard. He can hear her breathing quicken and her moans and squeals intensify. Her pussy gripping cock, her orgasm building. "Oh god, fuck me John, fuck me harder, harder" she cries out and he happily complies with his masters command. He forces his cock in and out of her so quickly as their bodies make loud slapping noises. He forces his cock so deeply into his sweet Laura. Her nipples harden, her pussy gripping his cock, at last she cries out as her sweet lover John brings her to yet another orgasm. Again, so exhausted he just slides forward to lay down flat on top of her. Sweat running down their bodies after the extensive workout of fucking each other with such abandonment. They lay there for several minutes, the full weight of his body resting on hers, catching their breath. Eventually, John rolls over onto his back next to her, reaching over and running his hand up and down her sweet, firm wonderful ass, feeling its smoothness and gripping it firmly.

He asks her "Is my master satisfied? She turns to look at him with her beautiful hazel eyes and replies: "Your Snow Bunny is so happy!" He leans down to her, kisses her, looks into her eyes, and says, "I love you."

They rest for a while before getting up and showering together, soon afterwards they begin their plans to return home after their skiing trip to the Courchevel Mountain Resort in France. - The End

12