Snow Bunny Laura Pt. 03

Story Info
Laura and John spend a hot time snow skiing Part 3.
3.1k words
4.89
3.8k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nevinc
nevinc
17 Followers

* Beginning of Day Two at the Mountain * Part 3

They wake up to a cloudy cold day, the snow is falling and is creating such a hush in the air, they can hear every single sound around them. Everything is covered in a fresh blanket of white snow. John and Laura stand on the balcony of their hotel room, snuggled next to each other, sipping coffee, and watching their breath fill the cold air. A blanket wrapped around themselves, his arms around her shoulders holding her tightly.

They stand there silently looking out at the Courchevel mountain and the clouds surrounding it. The snow swirling to the ground, ever so gently. The grey sky hovering above the mountains, the snow falling all around them, the light crinkle as it lands on the ground, it is so quiet, so peaceful.

Such a beautiful sight to see, and even more meaningful as they stand there in each other's arms. Her hair in his face, the smell of her sweet body filling the air. She puts her hand on his chest, feeling his strong body next to her. It gives her the feeling of strength and love, all in a single moment. It is like a moment frozen in time as they stand there looking at the beauty surrounding them and the caring, they share for each other.

As they stand there, they begin to discuss the activities for the day. The snow is expected to begin to let up around noon, just in time for them to hit the slopes and begin their day of snow skiing. They turn and head inside the warm hotel room and order breakfast from room service. John orders the steak and eggs with wheat toast and Laura gets the French toast with maple syrup, scrambled eggs, and bacon. A hearty breakfast for a day (and night) of physical exercise. As they finish breakfast, they discuss taking the Saulire Express ski lift to the top of Madult Trail and ski down from there. It looks like a lot of fun.

They stack the dishes on the room service cart and head to the bedroom to pack their necessities for the day change into their clothes. Standing there at the bed packing his bag, John can't help but watch Laura get undressed, to see her standing there in nothing but her tight ski pants. Laura is paying him no mind, going about her business of getting dressed. He stands there looking at a woman of sheer beauty, a woman that makes his heart race each morning as he wakes up with her at his side. Without hesitation, seeing her there with nothing on but her brown, sexy skintight ski pants John can feel the energy building in his cock.

Checking his watch and seeing they have an hour or so before the shuttle heads out to the lift he decides to will take full advantage of some of that time. (and of Laura for that matter). He throws his clothes in his bag and starts walking towards her. He stands there looking closely admiring the firmness of her ass pressing itself against the very seams that hold those pants together. He can imagine her ass in his hands as he squeezes firmly and kneads her cheeks.

He can see the shape of her body accentuated by the tightness of the pants gently and softly squeezing her hips and thighs, her calves, oh so sexy, Mmmm he hums quietly to himself. He reaches out his hands, each one headed for their own ass cheek, stepping up and cupping her ass in his hands. Pushing gently upward to feel the fullness of his hands filled with her beautiful, luscious ass.

Slightly startled, Laura turns to meet his gaze, looking at him in both surprise and happiness. She pushes back toward John's grip on her ass, only to make it feel even better. "We don't have time for this," she laughingly says, lightly hitting him with her shirt she is holding in her hand. "Oh... but we do my love," he responds confidently. "We have an entire hour before the shuttle leaves and we will take advantage of every minute of it." She instantly replies with an enthusiastic "Okay."

Laura swiftly turns around, puts her arms around John's neck and leaps on to him with her legs wrapped around his waist. Surprised by that move, he grabs the back of her head and pulls her face to meet his in a passionate deep kiss. He carries her over to the bed and with reckless abandonment throws the bags off the bed, hitting the wall with them in the process. He then proceeds to toss her gruffly onto the bed landing on top of her in a fun energetic way.

Letting the weight of his body pin her beneath him, he then reaches and pulls her hands together pushing her arms above her head. Holding her there as he begins to explore her body with his tongue. He starts by licking her lips, slowly sliding his tongue from one side of her mouth to the other, feeling their smoothness the silkiness sliding across his tongue. Filling both with a sensuousness making her pussy become wet and his cock throb.

Laura's pussy is aching to have his hard-throbbing cock inside of her and it will not be long before John gives her exactly what she is craving. He moves his tongue across her face then slowly sliding down her neck. She can feel his warm breath as he moves his mouth down the softness of her skin. Still holding her hands above her head, controlling her movements, Laura begins to squirm a bit, pretending to fight against his strong hold on her.

She can feel the moistness of his tongue as it meets her skin, as it slides smoothly down now toward her breasts, her nipples become erect knowing the exquisite pleasure they are about to feel. John edges his tongue closer and closer to her nipples, she feels it sliding up her side as it reaches her right tit, then finally making its way to her nipple. He very slowly circles her nipple letting the wetness cover the outside edge around her nipple. Circling it a couple times, slowly, teasing her nipple. He then opens his mouth fully and take her tit in his mouth, pulling as much of it as he can into his mouth.

He twists his head, letting his warm wet mouth engulf her breast. He sucks on her now swollen tit while swirling his tongue around her nipple in circles. Lauras chest rises from the bed as the feelings course through her entire body. She pants heavily from the excitement of the moment. He then rises to let her body convulse with the pleasure it is now experiencing. Keeping his mouth busy sucking while his tongue flicks her nipple between his pursed lips.

The entire time Johns cock is bulging against his pants and Laura can feel the hardness pressing against her leg. He pushes his cock from side to side on her leg, letting her know it is hard and ready for business. As he is straddling her, he releases her arms while sitting up revealing the front of his pants to her. She reaches down and unbuckles his belt, then his button and frantically she pulls his zipper down, barely able to function from the anticipation. She then reaches inside his pants feeling the ampleness of his cock, pulling it out of his pants in one swift motion.

There, she can now see his cock up close and in her face. Oh, it seems so far away she thinks. She lets out a little wanting whimper as she tugs on his cock, wanting it closer to her face. John is more than happy to oblige, but first he wants to take his pants completely off. After doing so, he returns to straddling her while she lays there on her back. This time when he returns, he is so far up on her chest that he can feel her tits on his ass, so soft and comfy, it puts a big smile on Johns face.

Finally, able to get his cock within reach of her mouth, she is stroking it as he guides it ever closer and closer to her wet waiting mouth. He is excited waiting for the moment the hot wetness of her lips hit the tip of his cock. She opens her mouth and welcomes his hard cock into it. She can feel his cock slide past her lips and into her waiting mouth. She can feel it hit the back of her throat, a little too fact causing a quick gag reflex. Not quite ready for him to push it in so hard. He pulls back letting her play with his cock as she regains control of her gag reflex which only takes a few moments.

She again opens her mouth and pull his cock in, this time putting her hands on his hips guiding him in slowly to the fullest depth, she feels his balls gently hit her chin. She holds him there while she uses her outstretched tongue to lick the underside of his balls. Oh, my what a feeling it is to have his cock all the way deep down into her throat. An exhilarating and sexy feeling. After a few seconds she gently push on his hips indicating to pull out to let her breath. He slides his cock out of her mouth, letting the tip rest gently on her lips.

He looks down to see her face, seeing his wet glistening cock sitting on her face, her eyes looking back at him, letting him know she wants more. He slides his legs back, so he is in a push up position, with his cock at the entrance of her mouth, he pushes his cock gently back into her mouth. He allows the weight of his body to push his cock deeper and deeper down her throat. Rising again to slide his cock out, then beginning a full thrusting of his cock in and out of her mouth, fucking her face with his long hard-throbbing cock. Her hands on his hips guiding him, letting him know when she needs to breath. He is sliding in and out of her throat, her body thickens the lubricant in her mouth and throat more and more with each thrust.

He looks at her and can see her throat stretching with each thrust to accommodate his engorged cock. John slows down and takes shallower and shallower thrusts until he is just inside her mouth. She moves her hand down to grab his cock as he slides out of her mouth completely. The lubricant making him slide so easily in and out of her mouth now stretches like a string of web from her red swollen lips to the tip of his cock. She gathers it in her hand and begins stroking his slippery cock with her hand. She moves feverishly up and down his shaft, watching as he throws back his head in pleasure.

He pulls back and let his cock rest on her chest, just between her tits. Her now wet hands following as he slides further and further down her body. The slippery lubricant from her mouth leaving a trail of wetness down her chest, then her stomach until his cock reaches the very top of her pussy lips. She pushes his cock down to meet her swollen lips, to slide his cock up and down the entire length of her now waiting pussy.

She can't wait any longer to feel his nine-inch-long cock pushing the walls of her pussy apart as he enters her. She moves his cock until the head just reaches the entrance and he can now feel the walls of her pussy just begin to envelop the tip of his cock. He holds it there, just waiting, just feeling, just taking in the very moment his body entering her body. Taking in every sensation of her pink, tight, little pussy. She can hardly stand the waiting. She moves her hips trying to force his cock into her. She craves him to be inside her. Her heightened sexuality is straining to be satisfied.

He makes her wait just a few moments more before he very gently begins to move his cock in and out of the entrance of her creamy pussy. He can feel the wetness and lubrication on his cock. After feeling her pussy entrance for what seemed like an eternity, he forces his cock into her with one huge push of his hips. Making his cock sink as far into her as he can, feeling her every muscle tighten as she feels the sudden push and pressure inside her pussy. The instant gratification is almost enough to make her cum. She is close already though.

It will not take long feeling his cock fucking her and rubbing her clit before she will cum for him. She puts her hands on his hips to feel his body move back and forth, her legs raised and wrapped tightly around his back. She can feel his balls slapping her asshole with every inward thrust, the exhilaration it causes enhances the pleasure even more.

John leans into Laura to bring his face to hers, resting his head close to her, feeling her warmth on his skin, smelling her hair. Taking in the sensations of their closeness. His cock sliding smoothly in and out of her pussy now, a slow pulsing rhythm, the slickness and wetness making their lovemaking more passionate. She can feel the vigorous rubbing of her clit by his cock, too much to take and feeling her orgasm working its way to fulfillment. He can sense that her breathing has quickened, and her face is flushed as she gets closer and closer to cumming.

It excites him to know he is bringing her such fervent pleasure. He fucks her harder and faster now, making himself get closer to his own cumming. When he feels her start to cum, he pushed harder and harder to join her with his own. To cum simultaneously.

He bends down again, this time he takes her lower lip into his mouth and sucks on it. It is so exciting and makes her begin to buck her hips as he fucks her with such hunger. Oh, Laura, it feels so good for John to have his cock buried in your pussy. He can see the enjoyment she is having being filled with love and at the same time his body. She feels her orgasm near, oh, so near, she feels the tightening of her muscles as she begins the first spasm of her orgasm.

She lets out a very loud moan as her orgasm grows, her toes curl and her legs pull his body to her. They are held together tightly by her legs, pulling him closer and tighter. He begins to grind his hips into her, forcing her to feel his cock moving around inside her pussy. Her clit is swollen and feeling every move he makes.

Feeling her pussy throb on his cock pushes him over the edge with his own orgasm. Buried deep inside her, she can feel his balls tighten on her ass while his body prepares to force his cum into the back of her pussy. Her pulsating pussy and his throbbing cock, in unison cumming. He feels his cock stiffen as his cum pushes it way out of his cock and into her.

She can feel the movement of his cock and the cum entering her, it is a magnificent feeling to have her own orgasm while feeling his cum filling her pussy. He rests his head next to hers, allowing his tightened body to rest on her. She feels the full weight of his body on her as his cock pulsates and forces his cum inside her. It is exhilarating to feel him so close to her, his weight pushing down on her.

His cock and her pussy spasming in unison as their bodies are covered in sweat pleasing each other. The feelings of their cumming begins to subside, their quick breathing begins to ease. He grabs her body and hold her tight as he rolls over carrying her to now be on top of him. He lays on his back with her on top of him now. Her long hair hanging down onto his face, tickling him ever so gently. They embrace and lay there for a few minutes as his cock softens and they can feel it begin to slide out of her soaking wet pussy. His warm cum oozing from her still swollen pussy. Ah, the feeling of a nice hot creampie injection!

He rolls over to lay next to her, both exhausted. John looks at the clock, holy shit, we only have 10 minutes to make the shuttle to the ski slope. They jump off the bed and as he frantically begins to throw their things into their bags, she takes a quick two-minute shower. All of their necessary things gathered, their composure collected, they head out the door just in the nick of time to catch the shuttle, WoW, that was close but TOTALLY worth it!

They enjoy the scenery on the shuttle to the ski lift, it is so beautiful here. By now it is approaching noon and the sky has cleared and the snow has stopped. A fresh blanket of snow covers everything, it will be perfect hitting the slopes with virgin snow. As they arrive at the ski lift and exit the shuttle, John is walking just behind Laura and he can't help but look at her ass in those tight ski pants and think about how he just had a piece of that..., nice!. Of course, the slight stir he has in his own pants right now does not go unnoticed.

They head over to the ski lift for their ride to the top of the Madult Trail. Once there they put on their skis and enjoy the to the top. It should take a couple of hours up and back down which will take them right into dinner time. They can enjoy dinner at the restaurant at the bottom of the mountain when they back.

The timing should be just about right. So up the ski lift they go, sitting next to each other, well above the ground checking out the sights and scenery. The snow-covered slopes, the beautiful tree lines and all the people skiing below them.

End Part 3 - To be continued...

nevinc
nevinc
17 Followers