Snow Lily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, It starts out as a nature video, but it doesn't end up that way," I explained. "I can guarantee you she will be riveted to her seat. Tell her if she doesn't like it I'll never make her sit through another video ever again."

"Deal!" replied Will. "I'm still apologizing about the last time we watched your vlog. She's just not a fan."

"You won't regret it. Be here by 6:30!" I said. I put down the phone.

I had never gone to sleep after I had gotten home from the hospital. I jumped back into editing. By the time I finished the fifth episode It was already early morning. I was so proud of what I had accomplished I had to just call someone. Will was an easy target.

I looked down. Nanook was on the floor at my feet, her tail wagging. "Let's go for a walk girl!" I shouted.

"Woof", was the response. We set out for a long walk. It was chilly but not breezy, so it just felt crisp. My high performance jacket easily kept the cold at bay. I was still excited from my New Year's Eve encounter with Lily. I thought about her parents. I hoped they would be OK with the notion of her story being played for all to see. It would be such a shame to not to.

As the walk continued my thoughts returned to Lily and the kiss we shared. I really hoped we'd be able to continue what we started in her hospital bed sometime soon. I chuckled when I thought of the irony about how I went out to the cabin practically swearing off ever dating again. Fate really had turned both our worlds around.

The sound of a low, deep growl from Nanook wrestled me from my daydream. I looked down at the dog, her fur on her back was standing straight up. Her gaze was fixated on a man walking toward us on the other end of the block. Nanook took a stance that seemed like she would be ready to attack at any moment.

I looked up at the target of Nanook's stare. It was a young man, about Lily's age. He noticed us about the same time I looked at him. He froze in his tracks and didn't move. Neither did we.

I looked down at Nanook. "What is it girl?" I asked the dog. She let out a ferocious growl.

I looked back at the man. He had turned and was nearly running in the other direction. Nanook began barking incessantly. "That must have been Jeff," I said to myself. I kneeled down next to Nanook and praised her, petting down the fur that was sticking up at full alert. We finished our walk with me thinking about how badly I would have liked to meet up with him on an isolated path instead of a crowded city street. Somehow I thought that Nanook might have the same feeling.

The next couple of days at work brought me back to reality. Noone but Will knew about the story yet so I didn't have to answer too many questions. It was hard enough to keep Will at bay. I did let him know a few details for work purposes. "So if you can get a hold of Camp Safely, It would probably be good to see if we can get them to sweeten the pot. I think this will really blow up," I said.

"Sounds like a possibility from the little you've told me," replied Will. "I guess I'll get the full impact tonight."

"You will," I said. "And I hope that you and your wife enjoy yourselves. Thanks for getting the company to cater my little event. It's gonna make it a lot easier for me!"

"Nothing like spending company money!" replied Will. "Besides, this is a 'work event' now that we sponsor your channel."

"I appreciate it dude!" I said as I slapped him on the back.

"You can show me your appreciation by getting my wife to give me a hall pass and take me to your cabin someday!" said Will.

"I'll get right on that. Maybe tonight even!" I replied.

I gave Lily a call. I had talked to her a couple of times over the last two days. We even facetimed so that she could see Nanook again. I was so looking forward to seeing her again. "We are all set on my end tonight," I told her. "How about you?"

"Everyone's chomping at the bit to see our story, including me!" said Lily. "I know there are still parts I haven't seen."

"It's going to feel good to get it all out there. I'm tired of holding everyone at bay myself," I admitted. "I'm also looking forward to seeing you again Lily. I hope you don't mind but I'm going to insist you sit next to me for the debut!"

"That would be so nice!" Lily returned. "Thanks for everything Bryan. We'll see you soon!"

--

The guests arrived and we all went through the introductions. Lily's parents, Al and Louise, were all smiles and thanked me profusely for looking after their daughter. They were so excited at the prospect of seeing the rescue. I took them aside. I wanted to warn them that the video gets pretty intense at times, especially since it was their own daughter in peril. I reminded them that they already knew there was a happy ending. Al shook my hand and assured me they were most grateful.

The food was great. Will even had them throw in a few bottles of wine. I thanked Will and Susan, his wife, for coming. I think Susan was enjoying herself since she had more people to talk to. The better food and wine helped too. I guess this beats serving beef jerky and beer like I had in the past.

I had remodeled my living room into a movie room back when I first started the vlog. It was easily big enough to keep this crowd comfortable for the evening. We all settled into our seats for the first two episodes. I gave a brief overview and noted that Lily has seen these two, but none of the rest.

I sat next to Lily on the loveseat. I hit play and we settled back, my arm around her shoulders.

I watched the reaction of those around me. The video was having the expected effect. Everyone started off with smiles with the nature views, except for Susan, who began to yawn. I chuckled when Will's eyes met mine. I smiled knowingly.

I kept my attention on Lily's parents when we reached the scene where I found Lily. Louise had turned her head and buried it in Al's chest. She was obviously crying. He patted her and reminded her that her daughter was safe.

When we were deep into the next episode, everyone was on the edge of their seats. Even Susan was glued to the screen. She was holding onto Will tightly. Will smiled back at me. She was already hooked.

We took a break at the end of this episode. The cliffhanger had everyone talking. I asked Lily if she'd like some more wine and went to open a new bottle. Louise and Al stopped me in the kitchen. Louise threw her arms around my neck and kissed me on the cheek.

"Now I know why my daughter has been gushing about you ever since we picked her up at the hospital," confessed Louise. "You truly saved her life. We are forever in your debt!" Al patted me on the back.

"Gushing?" I asked back.

"She hasn't stopped talking about you for the last two days!" explained Louise. "I can see why. I hope you feel the same about her!"

"I have to admit I do," I confessed. "Lucky for me I can take care of Nanook for her, It gives me an excuse to talk to her everyday."

"You're a good man," Al interjected. "She's a kind and trusting soul. Just keep that in mind"

I just nodded as they moved away. I took a couple of seconds to regain my composure before I returned to my guests.

After everyone was settled down and back to being comfortable, I gave a quick speech about what they were about to see. I noted that this would be the first time Lily would see this as well. I knew that my narration and real time journals would reveal my deep anxiety about Lily's situation as well as spell out my growing feelings for her. I just let the video do the talking.

It wasn't long before Lily was clutching me and squeezing my arm, just like she had done in the hospital bed. This time I just watched her. She was a beautiful woman and I was head over heels for her. I watched her face as she began to realize how worried I was about her and how much I cared. Tears were forming in her eyes. At one point she turned to look at me and caught me staring into her eyes. She smiled, blushed and looked down. When her gaze returned to mine, she just jumped up and planted a kiss right on my lips. When we released our embrace, I noticed Al looking at us. He gave me a wink.

I let Nanook out the back as we paused before the last video. The dog had been laying quietly at Lily's feet the entire time. I knew Nanook would be getting a lot of praise at the end of the last video. She was the star of the show. Will and Susan met me at the back door.

"Can I ask you a favor, Bryan?" Susan asked. "I was wondering if you'd let Will and I use the cabin one day. I'd love to see it in person. I think maybe I need to give this camping stuff a chance!" Will was in total shock. He just stared at his wife.

"Sure thing!" I responded. "Will is the only one I'd trust to do it right. After I get a chance to get out there and clean up the mess we left, I'd be happy to have you guys use it."

"Thanks dude!" Will interjected. He gave his wife a hug.

The last video was really the 'Nanook Show'. The video began with us loading up Lily in the sled and continued with Nanook's view of the trek, interspersed with the view from the sled. My narration included my delight in Nanook's performance along with some of the concerns I had with the sled and the state of the roads. As we got closer to the parking lot, you could hear the relief in my voice.

The last scene was my video log from the Rover when I broke down. Lily squeezed me harder. There was a chuckle of relief when they saw Nanook cheer me up. The screen faded to black and then depicted a few lines reassuring the audience of Lily's recovery. The last line I had thrown in for myself.

"I hope this isn't my only adventure with Lily."

Lily grabbed me and kissed me again. I could really get used to those kisses. The rest of the guests came up to us and congratulated me. It was all out now. I felt relieved as much as I felt happy. Nanook let out a bark. Everyone began patting Nanook as well.

It was getting late and everyone began to gather their things to leave. I noticed that Lily acted like she was staying for a while. Will and Susan thanked me for the entertaining evening.

"Dude!" Will started in. "I'm gonna get on the horn with Camp Safely first thing Monday. I know the first two episodes will drop tomorrow. I think that will be enough to get them to add to your sponsorship. Well done!"

Even Susan was excited. "I'll never complain about watching your videos again, that was awesome! I'm looking forward to having Will 'save' me out in the wilderness!"

I looked back at Will. He could only shrug.

Al and Louise said their goodbyes as well. It was pretty obvious that they were leaving their daughter behind. I guessed that Louise and Lily had already talked about her staying. When Al returned with a packed bag, I could only smile. "We'll see you all tomorrow!" Louise said as she gave me another kiss.

The house was quiet again. I returned to Lily and Nanook. I asked if she wanted another sip of wine and she nodded. I refilled our glasses.

"That went pretty well," I said. "Your Mom and Dad are good people. Although they did leave you here with the likes of me!" I showed her the packed bag her Dad had handed me.

"I told them I wanted to stay with you tonight," she confessed. "I hope you aren't too embarrassed, but I think they approve of you after all of this."

"You do?" I asked tentatively.

"Of course I do," Lily revealed. "Now so even more. And to answer your question, it won't be!"

"What won't be?" I asked.

"Our time in the cabin won't be our last adventure," she explained. "In fact, If you would carry me to your bedroom, I think we can get started on our next adventure!"

I didn't hesitate. I picked up my beautiful Lily and began to make our way to my bed. She threw her arms around my neck and held on. "It's a lot easier to carry you when you are holding on to me like this," I said with a smirk.

"I don't intend on letting go," she said as she kissed me once more. I gently set her on the bed and laid down beside her.

I began to caress her softly. I traced a finger along the locks of her hair and across her chin. I leaned in and kissed her lips. "Lily," I said. "I know that I know the answer to this, but I have to say it anyway. I don't want you to think you have to do this just to thank me. I want you Lily, but I want you for more than just this. I just need to know that you want to be here, not just that you feel like you have too."

"Bryan," she said with tears in her eyes. "I want to be here. I want to be with you. I want to love you. I want you to love me."

It was all I needed to hear. "I want those things too." I rolled over to her side, being careful not to touch her foot. "I know I need to be gentle," I said.

"Please," she said softly. "But not too gentle!"

Our lips met passionately. I had been thinking about Lily every waking moment, and most of my dreaming ones, since we came back from the cabin. I kissed her neck as I slowly unbuttoned her blouse. Her moans let me know I was on the right track. I kissed my way down to her pert little breasts. She hadn't been wearing a bra. Something that had made me distracted most of the evening.

I suckled and slurped on her sensitive nipples. She moaned even louder and grabbed the back of my head. "Yes. Bryan. Yesssss," she hissed. My tongue ran circles over her areolae. Her skin tasted heavenly. As our arousal grew I knew I needed to taste more of her.

I traced my tongue down her stomach and tickled her belly button for a moment. When I reached the top of her sweatpants I stopped to gaze into her eyes. Her smile let me know I should continue my exploration.

I took great care in removing her pants and panties. I did not want to cause her any pain. She winced slightly as I pulled the pants over her injured foot.

"I'm sorry love, did I hurt you?" I asked.

"No...I'm OK...Please don't stop!" she replied.

I smiled and resumed tracing her body with my tongue. I circled around her thigh and came back up until I was facing her sweet little slit. I resolved to make this adventure a long, slow burn.

I danced my tongue along her labia. She cooed and squirmed a bit at the light touch.

"Harder. Oh Please! Harder!" she begged. So much for the slow burn.

I targeted her clit with my tongue. She gasped and arched her back as best as she could. "Just lie back and enjoy it," I directed. I didn't want her to hurt herself in the throws of passion.

"Oh God! That's so good! I can't stand it!" she said as she struggled with lying back.

I continued to lick up and down her slit and clit. Her moans grew louder. She tasted wonderful. Her musk was so enticing, I just wanted to spend the rest of the night licking and tasting this beautiful nymph. I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked her nub with my tongue.

"Oh God! Oh God I need it! Please. Please! I need to cum! PLEASE!" she yelled as she grabbed the back of my head.

I pushed harder on her mound with my face. I picked up the pace with my tongue.

"YESSSSS! Oh! Oh! Yes! I'm CUMMING!" she screamed. Her back arched again and then she collapsed back onto the bed. Her spasms made her entire body shudder. I kept up the pressure on her pussy with my mouth as best I could. Her orgasm seemed to last forever.

When she finally began to settle down I lifted my face up from between her legs. My cheeks were wet with her juices. It was fully five minutes before she could even speak. I held her close, cuddling with her until she returned from her orgasm induced trance.

"Oh God Bryan! That was so good. Oh please, I want you so bad. Please make love to me!"

It was exactly what I did. I positioned myself on top of her, holding her legs up carefully. She was so wet that I easily penetrated her tunnel. She moaned and her eyes rolled back into her head as I entered her. It was all I could do to not roughly ravage this goddess.

"Oh Lily," I moaned. "Oh, you are so sexy. God you're gorgeous. I can't hold back!"

"Oh God Yes!" Lily moaned back to me. "Yes! I'm yours. Take me! Take me please!"

I pushed forward until my entire length was buried in her hot little hole. I saw her grimace as I began to slide my cock back and forth into her.

"Are you OK? Am I hurting your foot?" I asked as I stopped my thrust.

"No. No. It feels so good," she answered back. "You're stretching me! Oh God. Push it back in! Ohhhh! I need it! Don't stop!"

I smiled and bent down to kiss her as I fully penetrated her pussy. I could feel her squeezing my cock on every thrust. "I'm gonna cum if you keep that up!"

"Me too!" she yelled "Don't stop! Harder Baby! I want it now!"

I thrusted into her hard and fast. "Oh god!" I said as I closed my eyes. I could feel my load ready to shoot.

Just when I knew it would be my last thrust, Lily screamed and arched her back once more. I lost all control. "Aaaaaah!" was all I could yell as I emptied my balls into her tight little pussy. It was all I could do to hold myself up and not collapse on her sexy frame.

It was several minutes of panting from both of us before we could even speak. "Bryan, please get me a wash cloth or something, I'm dripping from you all over!"

I chuckled as I got up to get her the cloth. "Well, it's not my fault you're too much of a sex goddess. I can't be blamed for you draining every last ounce of me!"

After she had wiped herself clean she playfully threw the towel at my head. I easily ducked it as I slipped into bed beside her. I playfully tickled her sides as I held her close to me.

"Not bad for a girl with an injured leg, huh Bryan?" she teased.

"I don't know if I'm going to be able to keep up with you when you're fully healed," I teased back. "At least right now you can't get away from me too easily!"

We settled into a spooning position. I just hugged her tight. "You mean so much to me, Lily," I whispered into her ear.

She strained, turning her head around and kissed me deeply. "Hold me Bryan," she said. "It's no wonder why I feel safe in your arms."

We slowly succumbed to sleep as we lay together. I sprinkled a few kisses on her ear.

--

I woke up early the next morning. I had somehow rolled away from Lily and was facing the edge of the bed. I opened my eyes. There was the biggest black nose right in my face. I started to stir, but before I could move a big pink tongue licked me right in the eye. "Ick!" I yelled out.

"Oh, Nanook. I wish you wouldn't do that!" I said as I tried to get out of bed.

"What? Did she lick you?" asked Lily sleepily.

"Yes!" I answered as I tried to wipe my face. "She got me right in the eye!"

"Well, that just means you're it!" Lily giggled.

"What does that mean?" I asked, staggering as I tried to pull on my pants.

"She wants you to take her out. You're the only other person besides me she's ever done that too. I guess she approves of you too!"

"Great," I said sarcastically. "Nanook's lucky that you two are a package deal." I pulled on the rest of my clothes and headed to the back door. Nanook bolted outside as I pulled on the door.

"You want some coffee sweetie?" I yelled back at the bedroom.

"Sure!" I heard back. "Make it strong like your camp coffee!"

I smiled. This year was already better than the whole of last year for me.

--

Lily and Nanook barely spent any time back at Lily's apartment after her parents left. We were growing closer and closer as her foot healed. Will made good on his promise to get the Camp Safely people to sponsor the vlog. After the first couple of weeks the vlog viewership skyrocketed. The influx of orders was staggering. The first aid kit quickly became our top seller. I was proud when the company's website banner used "As seen on Bryan Stone's vlog" as a selling point.

After the third week and another episode, viewership doubled yet again. This was going viral. Lily and I would marvel at the number of views these episodes generated. It dwarfed anything else I had made in comparison.