Snow Lily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at work when I got a call from Rebecca. I hadn't even looked at the caller ID since I was so busy.

"Bryan Stone," I said as I put the phone to my ear.

"Hi Bryan, It's Rebecca!" she answered back.

I was stunned. What the hell could she want? "Umm...yes?" was all I could mutter.

"Bryan," Rebecca continued. "I just wanted to let you know that I really miss you and want you to teach me all about hiking. I'm sure I could help you out with the vlog!"

I was immediately incensed. "Would this have anything to do with my channel going viral?" I asked.

"Oh no!" Rebecca answered. "I just realized that I could learn so much from you, and well, I'm very available for hiking and other things!"

I wasn't biting. "Well Rebecca, if you haven't noticed, you've been replaced. The help wanted sign has been taken down. Sorry! Have a nice life!"

"But...But..." was all I heard as I hung up the phone. Unbelievable.

I told Lily about the phone call when I got home. She was none too pleased either. She told me she had also received a phone call from Officer Shaw. Jeff was sentenced to two years but it was all suspended. He did have to pay a big fine. I hugged Lily and let her know both past relationships were over and we now had something so much better.

As the rescue videos went viral, accolades came from all over. I was interviewed by several local newscasts. I always made sure to give Nanook all the credit. My company upped my sponsorship and even hired an assistant for me so that I could spend more time hiking and filming. The added exposure was really impacting their bottom line, so they made it part of my job description! I was getting paid to hike! It was a dream come true.

The best award went to Nanook. The AKC Award for Canine Excellence for Search and Rescue was awarded to Nanook for her actions and bravery. I was so proud of Lily and Nanook as they accepted their prize at the fancy reception. It was one of the few events I didn't mind getting all dressed up in a tux for. Lily razzed me about it all night, but I think she didn't mind seeing me "all cleaned up" for a change.

Lily's foot was healing. It took the full 4 weeks before we could even get her into the boot. I made sure she was well cared for and comfortable. Every few days I'd come home from work with a gift for her. Of course it was high end camping and hiking equipment. She would always smile and thank me with a passionate kiss and a promise that we could use it soon. It was obvious that we would get back on the trails as soon as she was able.

When I knew Lily was strong enough to take care of herself and Nanook alone, I finally made the trip back out to the cabin for an overnight. The snow was gone by this point and the weather was starting to get above freezing. On the way there I stopped at our local garden center. I had a plan I needed to set in motion. The cabin was a total wreck. It took me most of the trip just to get things back to where they should be. I did get some video of the process. I figured I'd just name it 'how not to leave your cabin'. That next week I let Will know the cabin was available.

As time passed, Lily was getting stronger and so was our relationship. We talked so much about what hikes we'd like to take together as soon as she was able. I began to schedule short walks and hikes so that we could gauge how she was doing. I was excited to see her progress. I really wanted to schedule a trek back to the cabin for us, but we were still weeks away.

Living with Lily and Nanook was wonderful. She was so easy and carefree and of course the sex was purely amazing. I was totally enthralled with this vixen and miraculously, she seemed to be all in with me. I knew I needed to take the next step soon. I had it all planned out.

As soon as I thought she was able to make it to the cabin, I came home with my last present. A pair of the highest-end hiking boots our company sells. Lily was so excited when she saw the box. She threw her arms over my head and kissed me all over my face. No wonder I loved this woman. I told her our plans for the weekend were to stay overnight at the cabin. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around my waist as well. Needless to say I took her to the bedroom in that pose.

That very weekend, Nanook, Lily and I drove back to the parking area and geared up for our hike. My camera was going most of the way as I recorded Nanook and Lily hiking and frolicing through the forest. I made sure to point out some of the landmarks we would pass on our way to the cabin. I pulled Lily to me as we neared the area where I had found her during our rescue. I asked if she would like to revisit the spot.

"OK, if it's not too far," replied Lily.

We made our way to the outcropping of rock. I showed Lily the spot where I found her. I held her close as I drew her attention to something just a few feet away.

"Look, over there," I said as I pointed to the ground.

"What is it?" asked Lily.

I bent over and pointed to the little bloom. "It's a Snow Lily!" I called out.

Lily covered her mouth. "Oh my God! What a coincidence! I can't believe it!" she said.

I hugged her closely. "See! It means that there are better things to come!" I said as I stood and kissed her on the cheek. "Let's continue on."

As we continued our trek Lily began to pick out more and more Snow Lilies. She'd get all excited when she found the next one. I would just smile. Before long, we came to the stand of trees that the cabin was hiding behind. I set up a trail camera, just telling Lily I wanted to get a shot of us walking up to the cabin. I saw Lily turn to look up at our shelter.

She stopped in her tracks and her jaw dropped open. The cabin was completely covered in Snow Lilies. I had planted them all over the earthen cover of the roof, as well as along the sides and down the path leading to the door. Even just outside the plexiglass window I had several rows of Snow Lilies in full bloom. She didn't even move for a full minute. Her eyes were filled with tears. By the time she turned to me she realized I had gotten down on one knee. I offered her the little ring box and did my best to ask her to marry me. My normally deep voice cracked a little anyway.

Lily screamed "Yes!" so loud the echoes came back loud and clear. Nanook began barking loudly as Lily jumped into my arms. We kissed passionately as Nanook stood guard. Needless to say, I didn't run anymore cameras that night.