Snow Shoveling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
seXenon
seXenon
20 Followers

"Really, Mrs. Ortiz? Are you sure? It is your Husbands!" I protested. "Oh you silly boy!! The difference between men and boys is the price of their toys!!! Old Max was Bill's Toy, and he would want someone to else to use it. So ... shoo now. Take Old Max, and head on home!!"

So Old Max and I rolled out of the garage and headed home.

--------

I got gas for Old Max,and changed the oil, and started him up. He ROARED to life, with a powerful sounding motor. My Mom came into the garage at the sound of Old Max. I grinned at her and she said "See honey ... you do one nice thing for people and they want to do something nice for you too. Can you imagine any nicer way for a lady to say thank you for shoveling her walk!! I bet you can't!" I nearly bit a hole in my tongue holding in the laughter ... yeah, I could imagine something better ...

Old Max and I only had to wait a few days for the next storm. It was a couple of inches of fluffy white powder ... PERFECT for Old Max. I Reved him up, and out we went. I started with my driveway, and it was done in minutes, then walked down to Mrs. Ortiz's house and did her walks and driveway. She waved from the window and I waved back. Then just for good measure, I got the neighbor's driveway on the other side of Julie's house, and then came to Julie's last.

As I used Old Max, I saw a stream of white snow shooting from Old Max, and remember shooting strings of white cum all over Julie. Wow, it was the best memory of my life!!!

As I finished up and turned off Old Max, I started walking toward Julie's front door. As I reached the door, I paused.... She hadn't SAID to come in this time. Should I ring? Should I go right in? Or was it over, and I would have to just head home with Old Max. As I stood there, wondering, second guessing myself, she called out "Johnny, you better not be thinking of just heading home without letting me thank you for doing my driveway again!!" My Heart skipped a beat, and I quickly reached for the door.

Inside, Julie was wearing a big baggy sweatshirt with a cut out collar that hung slightly off one bare shoulder. Some boy short sweat shorts were just peeking out under the bottom of the sweatshirt.

"Snow Blower, Huh? When did you get that?" she asked. "Mrs Ortiz gave it to me, Her late husband named it Old Max. Pretty cool huh?" I told her. "Oh, so she gave you a present!? Was it better than MY present!!" She had a pouting look on her face. "No, No, No .... Your present was the BEST!!" She giggled again and I realized she was just joking with me. "No seriously, your present was amazing. I think of you every night!" "Good!!" she said with a smile! Man, I love her smile.

I looked at her, and looked her up and down. She had some big fluffy slippers on her feet, and gorgeous long tan legs. The boy shorts were tight on cute ass. The sweatshirt hung over her breasts in a floppy way, and her bare shoulder was smooth and toned. Her long hair was tied back in a pony tail.

She saw me eyeing her from toe to head, and kind of shyly said "You got here a lot earlier than I expected ... I'm still pretty much in my Pajamas ... I bet a look awful!"

"No ..." I said, "I think you look aweSOME!!, not awful!!" and she nodded at me and said "Thanks, but I really don't. BUT, it is definitely comfortable!!!"

"Soooo," she drew out the "ooo"s very long" You gave me a Snow BLOWer Job this morning" She put extra emphasis on the Blow. "I guess that means I owe you a Blow Job too!"

"No, you don't owe me anything!!" I said. She smiled at me and came up close "Well, maybe I don't OWE you a BLOW JOB, but I sure would love to give you one!! Take off your coat, and Go sit down on that overstuffed chair over there ..." So I shed my coat and boots and fairly floated over to the chair.

Julie disappeared into the kitchen for a moment, and I heard the beeping of her pushing some buttons on the microwave and her clanking around in the Kitchen for a moment. She came out a moment later with a cup of ice chunks and a jar of chocolate sauce. She walked right up in front of me, and kicked the inside of my left foot out towards the edge of the big chair. I moved my right foot out without a hint! She knelt down between my legs, and set the ice on the floor on one side and the chocolate on the other.

She looked up into my face, and smiled ... and said "I soooooo appreciate all the help you have given me....You are amazing ... and deserve an amazing blow job." She put one hand on either knee and slowly rubbed up my legs. When she reached my waist band, she undid my belt and the button on my pants and then rubbed her way back down to my knees. She then did a little spidery walk with her fingers up my legs again, and every touch sent a shiver up my legs and into my whole body. When she reached my waist band again, she unzipped my pants, My dick was swelling against my underwear,

She grabbed my pants and said "Arch your back so I can get these off!" and I did and she pulled them down and lifted each foot out, and threw my pants over to the side. She leaned in close, and blew warm air through my underwear onto my dick. WOW, it was amazing ..

She pulled back away from me, crossed her arms and hooked her thumbs under the bottom of her sweatshirt. She slowly lifted the sweatshirt, first showing her tight stomach and then just a hint of under boob on one side and then the other. Then she lifted her sweatshirt and boobs and pulled the sweatshirt off and let her titty drop and bounce. My eyes nearly popped out of my head ... and the tip of my dick definitely popped out of the top of my underwear! "AH!" she said, "I see you liked that!!"

She leaned forward again, and rubbed her firm round breasts against my swollen member. Man it was incredible. Each time she rubbed down, my underwear was pushed down to expose more and more of my dick, Eventually, she grabbed my underwear and slid it under my butt and down my legs and off my feet. My fully free member was throbbing and pointing straight up.

She scooted in close to me and kissed the bottom of my shaft. Her lips were warm and felt marvelous. She kissed slowly all the way up my shaft until just about the head, and then kissed her way back down again. She stuck out her tongue and licked my shaft from top to bottom, then licked on one side and then the other. She purred as she rubbed her check against my swollen cock, and I just melted into the chair.

She kissed the head, then kissed that wonderful spot just under the head. She opened her mouth and played with her tongue, flicking the little flaps of skin. It was sooo amazing. She looked up at me and said ..."Do you like this?" "Oh yeah, very much... amazing!" She smiled again, and took the whole of my head into her mouth. She was warm and wet, and her tongue went around and around the ridge of the head of my cock!

"Oh Julie!!!" I moaned, "I want to cum in your mouth!!" "Oh, you will!!" she said, after popping my dick out of her mouth, "BUT, not just yet!!" She gripped the head of my dick and squeezed it but didn't pump. She said "Hold still.... I want this to last!" I felt the surge start to recede, and edged back away from the point of no return. "The longer this lasts, the more to get to give me in the end!!" she said. "And you are going to give everything!!"

I felt things calming down, and said to her "Ok, I'm good again!" "Great!!" she purred.

She took an ice cube and popped it in her mouth, and crunched on it to break it up in her mouth. She leaned over me and pulled the head of my cock into her mouth. She swirled the ice and her tongue around my shaft and head. It was amazing!! Cold, Hot, Cold, Hot, Cold again. I was getting really hard again The ice in her mouth melted and warmed up, and she swirled the water around and around. It was an amazing feeling ... And then she swallowed it all. I felt a rush of water all around my dick, and the vacuum of her sucking. I thought "Wow .... She can swallow!! She is going to SWALLOW everything I pump into her!!" The urge and the surge starting rising again.... I felt the muscles start to tighten...

"No, No No... " pulled back again" No YET! Still not enough for me yet!" She took another ice cube, and rubbed it around my head. The throbbing head recoiled against the cold, and the tightness in my balls released. It was COLD!. She held onto my shaft, and rubbed the head of my dick with the ice cube. My dick was feeling a bit limp to be honest, and the head positively frigid. What was she doing!?!?

She looked up at me and said "I'll make it all better!" and took the chocolate sauce. She dribbled a little of the still hot chocolate sauce on the tip of my manhood. OH, the contrast ... the HEAT of the chocolate sauce on my cold head instantly hardened everything ... the chocolate AND my shaft.

She popped my chocolate covered dick back in her mouth and sucked and licked and licked and sucked! She started bobbing up and down on my dick and it felt sooo good. She took all of my shaft into her mouth, and started slowing pulling back away until just my head was in her mouth, then all of me again, and pulling back slowly again. I was amazing....

I started to get close again. The warmth of her mouth all around me was intoxicating, thrilling, amazing, wonderful. I had never felt sooo much pressure in my balls.

Then she popped my dick out ... and looked at me and said "Almost there.... When you go, you GO!! Give me EVERYTHING you got!"

She took the chocolate sauce and dripped a little on her left nipple, and stood up and leaned in towards me ... pointing her tit right at my mouth. I lunged out for her breast and sucked it into my mouth. The chocolate was delicious, and her hard nipple was so fun to lick and flick with my tongue. She started to pull out, but I sucked harder to keep her in and she let me. After a minute, I released her and she pulled back. She took some more chocolate and traced a delicate spiral around her right nipple. I started at the end of the trial in between her breasts, and licked and sucked and kissed her clean all along that chocolate path. I finally arrived at the goal ... her nipple, and I devoured it.

She pulled back again.... And looked at me with a very serious look "Are you ready!?" I just nodded .... I was sooooo ready.

She knelt back down between my legs, and licked my shaft again and again until I was super hard. Then she put my dick back in her mouth. It was warm, and wet, and surrounded my ultra sensitive dick in pure bliss. She reached for my right hand, and rubbed against her check, then to her neck, and finally to her pony tail. I wrapped my hand around the back of head, the pony tail between my thumb and fingers. I push on her head and she took me a bit deeper, then I pulled gently back on the pony tail and she backed out. She look up at me, and nodded just a little. I was in charge ... WOW....

I pumped her head in and out once. That was great. I pumped her in and out twice in quick succession .. Double Wow!. I pumped in fast and pulled her out slow, then I pumped in slow and pulled her back fast. Whatever I wanted, she did.

That was about it .... But I KNEW it was going to be HUGE!!!

I started pumping, faster and faster. Deeper and deeper ... my balls started to tighten.... And I let them ... the tightened and tightened ....

I pumped her head again and again and again. She started humming and the vibrations were totally amazing and that was it!

I EXPLODED .... One giant shot of cum exploded out of my dick ... and it seemed to come and come and come..... I held julie's head and she swallowed that huge shot, but I could feel some leak out ... she sucked and that brought another shot, and I bucked, but she kept me in her mouth. She looked up at me, a little white froth around her lips and said, with my dick still filling her mouth 'MORE!", and I pumped her head one more time, and a third wave squirted out. She sucked HARD, and swallowed everything, and I pumped her head in and out a few more times, and a fourth and fifth squirt came out ... I let my hand slip from head, and she bobbed up and down a few more times on her own, and sucked again, getting a few more squirts. She made a ring around the base of my shaft with her thumb and finger and slowly moved that ring up my shaft, wringing every last drop of cum from body. Another suck, and another swallow and another ring and I was completely empty.

She pulled away and looked at me .... "That was ALOT!!! Very impressive!!!" And I just lay back in the chair and nodded at her. I sure there was a silly grin all over my face. She wiped the edges of her mouth and the little bit of my white cum from her chin with her finger, and then sucked her finger clean. She took the now melted ice water cup, and took a big drink, and let out a refreshed "AHH!!"

She stood up ... got those wipes from over by the couch (always ready I guess!) and started cleaning the chocolate residue from her breasts. She came over to me, leaned in so her breasts dangled in front on me, and cleaned the chocolate from my chin and face.

"Well... thank you again for the snowblower job on my driveway! You did a great job ... and I hope you enjoyed my job on you!" "Oh, very very much! That was truly amazing!"

She sat down on my lap, on leg up on the overstuffed chair, and her head leaning against my shoulder. I ran hand along her leg, over her shorts, and across her stomach and almost to her breast. She purred "don't stop" and I gently cupped her breast and slowly kneaded it. We sat there for a moment, her breast in my hand, enjoying the afterglow.

After a few minutes, she sighed and got up. She grabbed her sweatshirt, and pulled it over her head. She said "That was wonderful ... But you better get heading home!!!"

I gathered my clothes, stumbled into my underwear and started to pull up my pants ... She leaned over to whisper in my ear ... "That was wonderful....do you think there will be any more snow storms this year?" I tumbled over, one leg caught in my pants, and she laughed and laughed. "I hope so!!!" as I got back to my feet and finished getting dressed. "Me too" she said. I got my coat, and my boots and headed out the door for home.

-------

BUT, then we had a warm spell .... No snow. Spring had come early ... I was probably the only person in town who was praying for ANOTHER snow storm. Well, I hoped Julie was too...

----

So, NOW you know why I was sooooo excited to hear of the coming snow storm.

I did go to bed, but I could hardly sleep ... I looked out the window of my bed room, and saw flakes starting to fall, and then I could finally fall asleep.

I woke up the next morning early, to see several inches of snow on the ground. I jumped out of bed, and quickly got ready to go out and shovel (well snowblow with old Max). Mom was up, and I told her "There is a lot out there, I may be gone a long time ... don't worry about me. I'll be back eventually!!!"

I did our driveway ... trying to think of what to say to Julie when I got there ... then it hit me ... I knew exactly what to say ....

I did our driveway, our neighbor's driveway, and the two houses between them and Mrs Ortiz. I was flying through driveway after driverway. I did Mrs Ortiz, and looked over at the house on the other side of Julie's house, but the husband was home now, and was just finishing up his own driveway. So, all I had left was Julie's driveway. I did her driveway, and saw her peak out the window.

I turned off Old Max, and strode up confidently to Julie's door, and turned the handle. I let myself in, and took off my coat and hat and gloves.

Inside, Julie was wearing a short white pleated skirt, and loose fitting sheer blouse, I could see some bluish color under the blouse. This was DEFINITELY NOT winter attire, at least here, maybe in Florida.

"So, Another storm after all" she said with excitement in her voice. "Yes, and a pretty big one too!" "I like BIG!" she said.

I took two giant step towards her, and pinned her against the wall. I kissed her firmly, pressing her against wall: "I KNOW you do!"

I reached down and rubbed her leg, starting at mid thigh just below her skirt. I slowly raised my hand up her leg, lifting her skirt as I went. I reached her panties, and cupped her mound. She was warm and already a little wet.

"I want you to know Julie," said with authority in my voice" I did driveways ALL THE WAY here to your house! ALL THE WAY!" I squeezed her mound again.

"ALL THE WAY!!" she said, She looked up into my eyes, "ALL THE WAY here".

"YEP ... ALL THE WAY..."

She stood up on her tippy toes, and kissed me, took my hand from under her skirt and starting leading me UP the stairs to her bedroom...

"I'm impressed" she turned to say over her shoulder, "ALL THE WAY, you say ..."


seXenon
seXenon
20 Followers
12