Snow Storm

Story Info
A man is feminized and dominated.
1.7k words
4.24
36k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You arrive at Yellowstone National Park in the middle of January. The weather isn't bad now, but the forecast for tomorrow doesn't look good. You decide just to stay for a bit and leave to beat the snow. You pull into the park and are enthralled by the vast wilderness around you. You take in the view as you drive to the visitor center. Being that it is the middle of the winter, there are hardly any cars in the parking lot, but you park and go inside. Once you're in you walk over to the front desk, but no one's there...

You look at the pamphlets on the desk until the park ranger comes out of the back.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't see you there. I'm Claire!" she says as she approaches you. She's a young woman with deep red hair in a long braid coming out of the back of her ranger hat.

"Do you have any questions?" she asks.

"I've never been here before," You say, "I don't really know what to look at first."

"Oh that's really exciting! Welcome!" She says. "You came on the perfect day. You're the only visitor we've had so I would be more than happy to give you a tour of some of my favorite spots."

"That would be great!" You say.

"Alright! Follow me." she says as she waves you to walk behind her. You follow Claire to the parking lot where you squeeze into a tiny ranger truck with her. The gravel paths cause you to shift you around uncomfortably to prevent your shoulders from bumping together anymore than they already are. You continue around the park for hours looking at all the marvels, talking and joking. She points out so many cool aspects of the park, most everything is brown and white though on the account of it being winter. As she points out one mountain range she gets a call over the radio. She reaches down between your legs to get it off the floor of the truck. She responds, "This is Claire, go ahead." "Claire, there is a sudden severe storm coming our way. You need to seek shelter immediately." "Alright, thank you for the warning," she responds.

Claire is confident and immediately starts to make a plan. "Alright, we are too far away from the visitor center to make it back in time, but I know of a small cabin up ahead that will work just fine," she says as she drives forward at an increased speed. Once we get to the cabin you both climb out of the truck and walk inside.

Claire flicks the light switch but it doesn't turn on. "Hmmm," she says, "It must not be working during the off season." She looks around at all the furniture which appears to be from the late 1800s. This cabin is clearly a recreation of settlers' cabins. It's one room with a bed, a fireplace, some drawers, and a large chest. Claire starts a fire while you sit on the bed. By that time the wind outside is howling and it's clear the storm has begun. Claire starts going through the drawers and the chests looking for things to do.

She opens the chest and pulls out a costume dress made to look like it's from the same year as the cabin. She gets really excited and says "We should dress up!" and she pulls another dress out of the chest....and one more....

"Hmm, there are only dresses in here. I guess we'll both have to wear one..." she says and winks, and you feel a surge of blood rush to your cock...

Claire tells you to turn around and put on your dress while she puts on hers. You do as she says and put the dress on over your clothes. When you turn to face each other you both laugh because her dress is clearly too small because her cleavage is spilling out, and you have a dress over a sweater and some jeans. "You were supposed to take your clothes off first!" She says. "Here, let me help you," she says as she walks over to you. She pulls the dress below your arms so you can pull your sweater off. As you do that your undershirt accidently comes off with it. Before you realize it you're shirtless and face to face with Claire. She nervously smiles and says "that's okay" while staring at your chest and arms...

She helps you get your arms back into your dress, but the tone has changed. She doesn't seem as bubbly now, but a bit slower and more focused...once the dress is on your shoulders she says "let me help you with your pants..." and she kneels down and lifts up your long skirt and unbuttons your pants and pulls them down....There was no point in trying to hide your boner, but you knew she wouldn't care. She sees your hard cock and looks up at you and smiles...She lifts your skirt over her head and pulls down your boxers to reveal your cock. She grabs a hold of it and firmly squeezes it. You moan and that seems to energize her even more...She slides your cock deep into her mouth. You feel her wet and warm lips slide down your entire length and you shudder....

Claire sits on the bed with her legs spread holding her panties open and exposing her pussy. She slides one finger around her clit and inside herself...then another finger goes inside...As you stroke your cock in your dress she fingers herself in preparation...you can see her pussy getting wetter by the second. It glistens in the light from the fire...

"You look so sexy in that dress" she says...and you feel your cock growing harder with every stroke. She stands up and pulls you onto the bed....You're flat on your back but your cock is standing straight up... "You look so pretty in that dress..." she says... "But, I bet you'll look even better with my panties on that solid cock of yours..." You stare up at her with wide eyes as she pulls her panties off and puts them on you...When she slides them all the way up to your cock you can feel how warm and wet they are from her soaking pussy.... "Now you look like a pretty girl..." She whispers into your ear...

You lay there in awe of what claire is doing to you....you never could have anticipated this experience, and you certainly never knew how much you liked being dressed up like a doll...you loved that Claire was using your body as a toy...that you were in her complete control...She was using your body to enact her fantasies and your cock had never been harder......While you lay on your back and relish in the pleasure of being dominated by a woman your hand wanders over to your cock...Claire promptly smacks your face... "I didn't tell you to touch your cock again...you're going to have to be more patient than that. Your throbbing cock is telling me that you're really enjoying this, but I am going to take my time with you. You'll cum when I say you can come." The fact that Clarie won't let you play with yourself makes your cock even harder...all you can think about is how bad you want to touch it, but you don't dare disobey...

You hear clair rummage through a drawer behind the bed...She walks over to you and ties a rope around your wrists. She brings that rope to the top of the bed frame and ties it so your arms are stretched above your head. Then she ties one rope to your left ankle, and one to your right ankle. She holds them as she walks around to the head of the bed where your arms are tied. While she walks your legs are pulled toward your head and your torso is bending. Your feet are completely over your head. She ties your left leg to the left bedpost and your right leg to the right bedpost. Your legs are spread over your head and your asshole is completely exposed.... You watch as Claire pulls a candlestick out of a holder and brings it over to you...She kneels on the bed in front of you and kisses your asshole.....then she licks it.....then she pushes on it with her tongue....She licks your asshole and grabs your cock and squeezes it. Once she's made your asshole nice and wet she puts the candlestick between her lips to coat it with her spit....She stares into your eyes as she licks the candle because you both know what she's going to do to you...but you both know you're completely helpless in the matter....

You watch as she slides the skinny end of the candle into your ass and you lose your mind...as she pushes it in your whole body surges with ecstasy. She pulls it out and then pushes it back in... As she fucks you with the candle she watches your face morph with pleasure...She smiles when she hears you moan... "I bet you like being fucked by a woman because you're a dirty slut. I bet you like watching as you get dominated by a woman..." She continues to fuck you with the candle... you watch as it glides in and out of you... at the same time she spits into her hand and grabs your cock and twists it. One hand is guiding the candle in and out of your ass and the other is firmly twisting the skin of your cock..... You are moaning so loud, but you can't help it. Your moans seem to fuel Claire... She's grinning at you while she plays with your body...but all of a sudden that grin gets serious. She slides the candlestick in deeper and starts stroking your cock faster.... "I know you're just dying to cum.." she says. "Your cock is so hard...I can feel you urging to cum....." You look up at her with big eyes, basically begging her to make you cum...you don't know how much longer you can take it....She says "don't worry, I'll take care of you....." And at that moment she starts jerking you off even faster...she guides the candle perfectly in and out of your ass...she looks into your eyes as she works your body like that and she tells you, "you better cum for me after I fucked you this good...." and immediately you cum past your head and onto the ropes holding your hands together.....