All Comments on 'Snow Walk'

by always_curious

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Helpful hints

This little story has a number of problems, the first of which is the insertion of "you" to refer to the female character. Why not give her a name? The second issue is with the cold. Having lived in cold climates, I can state authoritatively that snow placed against nipples might make them hard, but they would also be very uncomfortable and their owner would not be in the least turned on. The story is improbable (but aren't they all?), but it could have benefitted by moving indoors, perhaps to a room with a crackling fire in the fireplace, with a thick, warm rug, etc. As a final note, what was the attraction bwetween the two characters? Was she out trolling for a cock? That seems unlikely. Could they have both, without knowing each other previously, been at an event - a hockey game, say - and struck up a conversation based on their mutual interest? Are they both students at the local community college? Or do they know each other? She's a waitress at the campus coffee shop and she has been serving him for some time... They have flirted previously...

Keep writing, but try to keep in mind some of the conditions we face in the real world. I hope my suggestions are helpful in showing how a little thought can transform an unlikely scenario into a plausible one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous