Snow Whispers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was now crying from joy as I heard Shadow below us happily making circles around us, snuffling away, tail wagging occasionally thwaping our legs. I felt Benjamin suddenly shift as he moved to grab my legs and then I was weightless as I was swept into his arms. He carried me with ease as he closed the door and walked us to our bedroom. The soft ambient light from my diffuser was all that lit the room as he laid me upon the bed.

I watched as he stripped his shirt allowing me once again to see his smooth well toned muscles flex as he threw the shirt on the floor. Then he smiled at me as he sat beside me and touched my face. I leaned into his hand as he stroked my face and pulled my hair back. Then he leaned over and his lips were upon my own; firm, soft, and confident. I couldn't hold myself back further. I reached in desperation, digging my hands into his hair as I deepened the kiss, hungry for his taste. He shifted and laid down beside me as we made out with a passion that I thought had long since been gone.

His body stretched across mine as his mouth consumed mine, our tongues dancing. His hands suddenly, almost frantic as he began to tug off some of extra clothes upon my body and run his hands along my skin. He grabbed my hair forcefully to hold me steady as he kissed my face, down my neck to where he decided to leave his mark upon me. I allowed him, turning into it, needful and aware of just him.

I tugged his hair, in a silent request for his lips to be on my own again. He responded by holding my face between his palms as he looked into my eyes for a moment and then leaned forward and pressed his mouth upon mine. It was slow and deep. It made my heart and soul melt like the snowflakes upon warmed skin.

Then he was gone. I opened my eyes to find him walking away. I watched with pleading eyes for his return when he went to my drawer that held my scarves and opened it pulling several out. Then he came to me and first kissed my right eye then my left and then my lips as he covered my eyes with cloth.

I felt insecure and unsure at that moment of what was going. That my mind must be playing tricks upon my body. But then my right arm was next and in a firm but loose hold it was pulled above my head. Then my left arm, leaving me very exposed. He lifted my shirt pulling it over my head. My breast could feel the soft kiss of air touching them allowing them to peak. My legs were tied next after he pulled off my pj pants and then my panties to which I felt the briefest of kisses upon my pubic bone sending shivers down my spine.

"Benjamin?" He answered with a kiss upon my lips in a silent word of trust. Then he was gone. I could hear my diffuser in the background letting loose the fragrant mist. I could also hear Shadow suddenly; his nails clicking upon the ground as he must have followed his master returned adoringly. I felt his presence again, even though he had not touched me. I could smell him and feel his gaze upon me as he admired my curves. Even the new ones that I had earned through childbirth. Then I felt his lips upon my belly as he slowly kissed every stretch mark that was new to him. They were slow, sexy...thankful, adoring kisses? A silent whisper of appreciation that made me shiver to my core.

A trail of kisses went up to my breast to where he grabbed my right nipple in his mouth in a sweet, delicious kiss and lightly tugged. Suddenly I remembered I was producing and worried what he would think but he continued to love the bud and the breast it belonged to till I know it began to leak it's sweet milk to his mouth. Then there was a sigh and his hand grabbed my hip as he forcefully sucked my breast into his mouth and began to stimulate it with his tongue further, swirling it around my nipple.

I moaned in appreciation and tried to move my hand to hold his head but could not due to my now bound form. I groaned suddenly in frustration at this realization. And I felt a smile upon his mouth with my new found knowledge of what this night was going to hold. Then he moved onto my left breast and pulled it into his mouth as well draining it. I thrust my hips up and down. Never would I have thought a man nursing upon my milk filled breast would have been such a turn on but I was absolutely dripping now.

His hands had begun to move on my skin again as he encouraged my mounting feelings for the need of release. Then he was gone again having had his fill I assume. I began to pull on my restraints trying to free myself when he was there again. I stopped struggling for a moment. Since I could not rely on my eyes I listened for what he could be doing.

I heard movement to my right and what sounded like a dish being placed upon my bed stand. Then his lips were pressed against mine in a quick reassurance as he touched my breast with his warm large hand. He gently squeezed my right breast, moulding it, and tweaking the tip in a playful manner. His lips and mouth joined sucking and pleasuring. I thrust my chest up as his hand and mouth left without notice.

Suddenly something wet and very cold was upon my right breast and I gasped and pulled back into the bed to escape the slight pain that came with the burst of cold. It only made it slide down the curve of my breast leaving a wet cold trail. This was followed by his hot, warm mouth as he kissed and sucked away the pain of the cold on my turgid nipple to allow me to arch into him once again. Then his mouth left again and the process was repeated to my left breast.

This time I knew it was snow as I didn't jerk as before from it's unexpected touch and felt it began to melt on my now very hard budded nipple. I could tell he was watching this in appreciation as I could feel his breath still upon me. Then when I thought I couldn't handle it any further his mouth swooped in to relieve the growing pain leaving me still on the edge of desire and wanting. As I began to twist and turn trying to escape my bonds so that I could pull him to me I felt his hand follow the curve of my body, stroking the fire. Then his hand was near my womanhood and he teased it by lightly running his fingers on the outer edges of my nether lips.

I groaned and tried to once again demandingly press into his touch without success. I was incredibly attuned to him and the bonds and blindfold made me feel so exposed to him. It had been such a long time to feel a man's touch on my body. I bucked up and down in frustration from his lack of touching were I needed it most. He in response stroked my slit but before I could relish it, it was gone, almost as if he had been just checking how wet I was.

"Benjamin.....please. I need you." He leaned into me and kissed me at the same moment as he pressed snow right against my swollen clit making me try to pull away from his touch as my body was overloaded with sensations. The cold against my own heat made it quickly melt into his hand but left my clit and mound tingling on the edge of pain and pleasure. He rubbed his soaked hand into my pussy in a slow, firm swirl as he grasped my left nipple in his mouth and pressed his teeth lightly into it and tugged it.

"Owww! Benjamin!" It hurt but it hurt so good! He kept his palm to my center as I ground onto it with heightened desire. Then his hand was gone and replaced once again with another batch of snow that he slipped inside of me with his fingers. With three thrust of his fingers it was melted but I was about to burst from the pleasure of the contact from the snow and his hand. The sheets were now soaked with a combination of my own desire and melted snow. I felt I was about to go crazy.

More snow was placed upon my left breast and as he allowed it to melt he took the pad of his thumb and just lightly strummed my clit with quick little flicks. He was playing a very careful tune with attention to detail. As the snow melted on my breast causing it to ache and stay pointed and peaked, his steady hand held my hip while the other continued to keep me on the edge masterfully. I felt like I was about to burst with this sweet torment. Then his mouth was upon mine and his chest made contact with my aching cold nipple and his fingers slid deep inside me and started to fuck me.

One finger, two finger, three. He invaded all my senses and I cried out as he perfectly finger fucked me touching my g-spot with his curved middle finger. His mouth was once again at my breast suckling and encouraging it to release more milk for him while his fingers were deep inside me in long deft strokes. I was on the edge balanced and ready when he pulled his fingers out and left my breast. I cried out in frustrarion but he knowingly watch and waited for my response as he casually flicked my clit. One. Two......three. I saw stars.

My body sang with his mastery of pain and pleasure. As I arched and I tired to cling to reality, he leaned down and took my clit into his mouth laving it with his tongue for a moment causing the pain to seep from over stimulation for a moment as I was so overloaded with sensation. His tongue searched my entrance for the nectar I had just released. His mouth firmly upon my vagina now, his hands found my ass and pulled me further into his mouth which pulled my bonds tight so that there was no escape. No amount of squirming could I do that would allow his mouth to release me as he sucked, kissed, and made love to my pussy with his mouth.

"Oh. My. God! Benjamin!" I came again allowing his face to be soaked in my love juice. I felt glad that my eyes were covered as I felt slightly embarrassed by what I had just done to him. He laid me down and I could here him unzip his pants and then I felt him pull by blindfold off and I blinked up at him. His face held a very knowing smile of a man who knew that he had made his woman come...multiple times. But he wasn't done as he stripped off his boxers and laid beside me stroking my skin allowing me to come down from my recent orgasms. I was still bound and wanted to be released so I could show him how much I had enjoyed his lovemaking.

"Untie me." I tugged at my bonds and looked him in his eyes. He just smiled and nodded his head in a firm no. Then he kissed me as he pressed his body into me allowing me to feel his own need across my lower thigh. I felt it burning into my skin and I knew that I needed him again. I tried to brush my thigh along his silken length and my best to dry hump him but failed miserably as my bonds did not allow the movement to appreciate him in the moment. He kissed me again as he dragged his body on top of mine allowing me to feel almost every inch of his bare warm skin. I sighed in pleasure and relished in it. Then he centered his self above me tenderly and my breathing once again became ragged.

He held his self up and looked me in the eye as trails of fire went down my body in anticipation of his entry. Time slowed for a moment as he eased the glans of his head into me. I moaned at the faintest of touch which made him smile in his own pleasure as he continued to watch my face. Then ever so slowly he pressed into me, sliding along, delving into my depths with such command as he had ever before.

His cock was thick and hard and was what I had forgot in the past year. It completed me by burying fully to the hilt, his balls pressed into me and he held it there while he flexed it allowing me to feel it's full length and engorgment. I groaned and tugged on my bonds, begging silently to be set free. Then he began to pound into me with a uncompared fierceness and the bed began to quake with the movement. It had been so long that there was a slight pain with each thrust as my body tried to adjust to his size once again.

It didn't last long as my body soon remembered him as my mind did. Soon I was testing the boundaries of my bonds as I tried to meet his thrust with my own. He stopped, settled deep inside me and used one hand to untie my hands. As soon as my first hand was free I grabbed his hair and leaned up to kiss him and then my other hand was free and he settled on his elbows while kissing me deeply as he struck up the same rhythm as before. Strong and hard.

I kissed him in a desperation I don't know how to explain. As our passion built my fingers raked his back leaving marks I am sure. I began to get louder with pleasure at each downward thrust. I could feel his hips hit my own and his balls slap my ass cheeks. His sweat now mingled with my own. I was so close to coming again. I could feel it. He could feel it.

My muscles were tightening and my body was arching to his. And then he pulled out and quickly sat. I all but almost cursed him until I felt my right leg become loose and realized he was finishing untying me. As I looked at his form, his cock was at attention glistening from my own response. His lean muscles stretched over his body as he turned to my other leg to untie. His cock bucked under my gaze and I could see his cocky smile as he knew without seeing where my focus was.

My legs were like jelly from my orgasms and his touch so that when I was completely free I couldn't move right away but I didn't need to. He roughly scooped my up again and threw me on my belly and entered me from behind. I held onto the covers as he almost violently fucked me. It felt so good. All I could feel was pleasure pooling from my vagina to the rest of my body. He reached underneath me with one large hand and began to play with my swollen clit. That was perfect. He rubbed it firmly, up and down with two fingers as he thrust.

"Fuck! Fuck! Benjamin, don't stop. That feels so....fuck!!!" He was deep inside, his fingers playing upon my clit coupled with his dick, it wasn't going to take long. In moments a earth shattering orgasm pulsed through my body to the point that my vision faded as all that my mind could comprehend was the orgasm rippling through me. As he continued to fuck me, I felt his cock thicken further and then his own release followed as it jerked with each spurt that filled me. His thrust slowed down to just grinding into me as he allowed his dick to loose its length inside me. Then he relaxed and rolled to the side of me.

I was motionless as I waited for feelings to return to my limbs. My heart was thundering in my ears and I could feel my pulse in my arms and and the echo of pleasure throbbing in my vagina. I sighed as I slowly moved to try to get closer to my love. Benjamin then moved to his side and gathered me in my arms to spoon me as he kissed my neck and nipped my ear.

We laid there as I listened to him breathe steadily behind me and feel the heat radiating from his skin. I soaked in the feeling of him once again at my side and felt a huge relief fill my chest and peace in my heart. A miracle had happened I knew. I don't know how but my heart and soul had needed it. And then I drifted into a unwanted sleep as Benjamin softly kissed my face.

I woke up to Shadow's nose in my face as he nuzzled me awake. I lay there for a few moments until last nights memories filled my brain. I sat up suddenly and looked over to nothing in the bed. I grabbed a sheet from the bed and rushed out to the living room and found nothing. My heart was racing as I ran to the front door and opened it. Snow spilled forth onto the floor. There was at least five feet and it was smooth and pristine, unmarred and fresh as it looked like it had snowed all night except for the collapse upon the frame. I heard my baby girl crying so I ran to her room thinking maybe...maybe. I opened the door to find her in her crib looking out at me. I scooped her up as Shadow ran to her window and began to bark. I walked over to the window and on the seal was our penny and written in the frost on the pane was the words I Love You. And I looked outside, tears swelling in my eyes as I saw the wind swirl the snow and it seemed to whisper something through the window that only Shadow understood as he barked in reply.


12