Snow White and the Dark Huntsmen

Story Info
Snow White is captured by the Evil Queen and her dark men.
2.9k words
4.06
4.6k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For context, this story is a personal fantasy of mine. You can imagine this story as a classic (public domain) take on Snow White. I usually imagine it as my wife at a outdoor swinger's resort in a grand role play with costumes and verified bulls. Of course she would have to want to do the fantasy which I'm not sure if she would or not. I will be writing it as if it truly was in a naughty fantasy land that doesn't exist. Imagine it whatever way you'd like to. I also added an extension to the plot that wouldn't be in a IRL role play.

Characters:

Snow White (My wife, a true dark haired CURVY THICK PAWG. She's also on an IUD. )

Prince (Me, Skinny white guy)

Huntsmen (Dark skinned BBC bulls with clean paperwork)

Evil Queen (A woman who didn't mind wearing the costume and acting)

Evil Queen's castle (Swinger clubhouse)

Enchanted forest (their outdoor grounds with secluded trees)

Story beginning:

The Evil Queen was sitting on her throne in her castle. She was an attractive but older woman with a resting bitch face. She was wearing a black and purple dress.

Tied in a chair next to her was the Prince of another land. He was Snow White's handsome fiance and the two were deeply in love. His mouth was stuffed with a piece of cloth.

Soon enough, one of her loyal huntsmen informed her that her men had acquired their target.

"Now the fun begins," the Evil Queen said to the Prince who didn't know what to expect.

An hour later, Snow White was dragged in the court with her arms tied behind her back. She was beautiful and fair, but she looked frightened and defeated.

The Evil Queen was delighted to see her most hated enemy at her mercy. "Are you ready to be punished?"

"Let me and my fiance go!" Snow screamed.

"Silence!" the Evil Queen commanded. She then ordered one of her huntsmen to put Snow White over his knee.

Snow White struggled a little but the black huntsman was exceptionally strong. He lifted up her skirt and exposed a yellow satin thong. "White bitch," he said as he readied his hand to spank her. He was quite vicious with the corporal punishment. After five minutes, Snow White's ass was redder than a tomato.

Snow White felt strangely turned on by her spankings. She got a bit wet after it was over.

The Evil Queen obviously wasn't satisfied with just a simple flogging. "My magic mirror can predict the future, and he told me that killing you with a magic curse would backfire on me."

Snow White wiped her forehead with relief.

The Evil Queen smirked an evil grin. "And he suggested this punishment. One he guarantees will not backfire on me."

The huntsmen knew the plan already. Her skirt was lifted again and the tallest huntsman ripped her satin thong off by tearing it and pushed her on the floor.

Snow White realized what this meant. She was horrified because she feared the Prince would never marry her now.

The Evil Queen sighed a bit. "The magic mirror was apparently merciful and wants to give you a chance. So you will have thirty minutes to hide in the woods. If your prince finds you first, you're free to go. If my men find you first... Well they're going to have a good time. And you'll probably be carrying a child soon."

A huntsman took the cloth out of the Prince's mouth. "You can speak now."

"My love," the Prince declared.

Snow White hugged him and kissed him all over. Her bright red lipstick stains all over his lips and cheeks. "Please find me first."

The Prince smiled at his beloved as he was released from his chair. "I love you so much that even if I fail, I want you as my princess. I don't care how much black cock you take inside you, I will always love you." He then hugged her facing his back to the Huntsmen.

Snow White gasped for a moment. She then had a rather naughtier thought. She was loyal to her Prince but he just gave her permission. She always thought the Queen's men were sexy, but she assumed she could never play with them.

She took a good look at them and smiled. She gave them a wink and a devilish smirk. She then went to a simple mirror and reapplied her red lipstick. She bent enough so the huntsmen could see her ass and pussy.

She walked out, blowing the Prince a kiss. She wouldn't get too far too quick as she was wearing beautiful red high heels.

The huntsmen quickly mocked the Prince as she left. Telling him all the things they were going to do to her especially as they believed she consented. Once it was five minutes until showtime, they stripped naked so they could pounce on her easier. Two of the three had cocks over ten inches while one was about eight.

The Prince got naked too but was only seven inches. He became erect as well and soon the Magic Mirror announced the game was on.

Snow White hid in the woods not far from the same spot she was captured. She had set up a large picnic blanket earlier and figured if she was going to be gangbanged, this would be the most comfortable spot. She started to finger herself in excitement.

Snow White didn't fear big penis as her and a busty redheaded maid were sexual lovers and her servant put many items in both her pussy and ass.

The men spilt up so the Prince's chances of winning would be slimmer. The forest was large and none quite knew for sure where she would actually be.

The Prince was naturally competitive and ran as fast as he could to find his future bride. But he didn't know the woods well and spent fifteen minutes without luck.

Snow White was patiently waiting until she spotted at least one huntsman in the distance. She hid behind a tree because she was starting to have second thoughts. Despite being sexually excited, as she had always lusted for black guys, she decided to let fate decide the outcome. Mostly out of guilt.

She looked and hid as she saw the huntsman fail to spot her. He eventually disappeared. For another five minutes, she kept looking for anyone and keeping an ear out. There weren't any leaves to make noise this time of year.

She then was grabbed from behind with a hand covering her mouth. It was a Black huntsman named Jay. She knew him for years and she had wondered about how his cock would feel.

"Seems I won the game," Jay exclaimed. "Did I read you right that you wanted to have sex with us?" He then let her have the chance to talk.

Snow White was a little nervous but she felt like fate has been settled. "Oh yes, I really want big black cock." She sounded like a true vixen.

Jay started to grope and fondle her breasts. Soon she felt his long strong fingers start to pleasure her pussy.

Snow was so turned on by him. She was excited to know that she was soon going to be tasting and feeling his long black snake. Her pussy got even wetter.

Jay got her against the tree and started to kiss her lips. Soon her lipstick was mostly gone. She could feel his ten inch cock against her stomach. He was horny as fuck.

She got on her knees and put his cock in her mouth. She sucked his cock like a good whore. He could tell she was giving her best. She went up and down on his shaft in a rapid motion while keeping eye contact.

A huntsman named Marcus soon came upon them. "Hell Yeah. Suck it girl."

Snow loved seeing Marcus fully naked and horny. She thought he was the most attractive out of the men. He had a very handsome face, perfect abs, and a twelve inch bbc. "Come closer," Snow said after taking the dick out of her mouth.

She started sucking both guys off. She loved giving both of them head and switching from one shaft to another. Tasting some precum from both of them.

Jay told Snow to lay on her back and she obeyed. She watched eagerly on the blanket as he got his cock ready to fuck her good. He slid that big black cock in and she gasped on how good it felt. He started to thrust and her eyes were rolling back. Marcus kissed her a bit and then let Snow suck him off while Jay was stretching her out. She was definitely enjoying her spit roasting.

Marcus soon got to mount her and she gasped "holy shit" when his cock entered inside her tight pussy. She was cumming so hard on his mega-cock. Jay got a good sucking at the same time.

A few minutes later, Xavier came to the group. Snow warmly invited him to join and switched between getting his cock sucked and some time pounding her vagina. He had the smallest BBC and Snow eventually wanted to feel his cock in her ass.

He felt almost as big as Marcus did in her pussy as she slid it in while in reverse cowgirl. Anal felt good and she started to ride it pretty well.

Jay soon put his cock inside her pussy while Xavier was fucking her ass. Snow was overwhelmed by the two cocks in both holes. She could hardly take it but in a way, they made her cum even harder.

Marcus filled the open hole by sticking his hard dark erection in Snow's slutty mouth. She was being used so well by their dicks.

It was when Snow was getting an airtight seal that the Prince finally found her. He wasn't surprised but strangely wasn't angry either.

Snow eventually noticed him and her face turned red. "I'm sorry, babe." She didn't waste no time getting back to being gangbanged.

After a good few minutes of fun, the huntsmen decided to humiliate the Prince. They got away from tag teaming her and Marcus penetrated her pussy one-on-one. "Watch me fill your slut up."

Snow was so turned on by what was happening. Marcus pounded her without restraining himself, and after a few moments, she felt a huge gush of cum drop all inside her, easily filling her uterus. Marcus took his dick out and Snow spread her legs. Everyone could see that creampie just oozing out of her pussy.

Jay was next in an attempt to planting a big load inside her. The first creampie made Snow even hornier and she was begging Jay for his hot cum. He was doing her doggie this time and she felt his bbc so deep at that angle. He popped his load and she could feel it and loved it. Not as satisfying as the first but she wasn't complaining.

Xavier was last and he laid on his back so she could ride him in a cowgirl position. The Prince could see that bbc just abusing Snow's pussy as she bounced up and down. After ten good minutes of pounding, Snow got her third creampie. The Evil Queen commanded her men not to ejaculate for days so their loads would be so large for Snow's uterus.

Snow White took a minute to breathe after the last guy was done. She felt so satisfied and turned on by thinking about their African semen swimming inside her at that very moment, desperately looking to impregnate her egg.

Marcus then came over and stuck his cock down her throat. "You thought were done?" He fully intended Snow to have a second round. "Suck that dark chocolate."

"With pleasure," Snow said as she kept obeying. Soon she was giving alll three head again in a blowbang. She was turned on tasting their cum and her pussy juice as they all had it all over their dicks.

Jay went behind her during a pause and rip her dress off, ruining it. He bent her over and went inside her doggie style. "Are you a bbc slut?" He shouted.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Snow yelled. "I'm a BBC whore!"

Jay kept pounding her while Marcus and Xavier took turns at her mouth. After awhile, the foursome went back to an airtight seal. The Prince watched for another hour as they did everything they could to her holes.

Snow first felt Xavier cumming in her ass. She preferred a vaginal load, but all the hot cum in her butt felt good too.

Jay and Marcus soon told Snow to get on her knees and open her mouth. She obeyed like a good slut. Marcus was first and unleashed a sizable load for a second round. Snow didn't flinch as she waited for Jay to get his cock ready. She saw his cum oozing out and dripping into her mouth. She swallowed like a tramp and smiled.

The three black bulls were finally done with the princess with pale skin and ebony hair. She gave them kisses goodbye and they soon went back to their queen.

Snow was starting to drift back to reality. It was at this moment where she realized she may have taken things too far. The Prince said he would forgive being fucked but she was done worse than that and LOVED it.

Snow looked seriously at her prince with a bit of fear and regret. "Will you still love me?" She asked.

The Prince said nothing, but what he did do was pounce on her like a horny jack rabbit. Her pussy was sore as fuck but the passion the prince was giving her was insane. She hadn't felt so loved as she did in this moment.

The Prince spent thirty minutes still passionately and eagerly fucking his bride-to-be. Kissing her despite her mouth being soiled by the semen of other men. Planting his creampie in her as well, her fourth one of the day in her pussy.

The Prince cleaned her up and eventually got them both clothing as soon as they could.

Snow became a guest at his castle and a few months passed. It became obvious she was not pregnant. They had abstained from making love until they were sure one way or another. But Snow still thought of her black studs when she masturbated.

Once they were sure they started having sex again. One day, her period stopped and they knew a royal baby was coming. They married immediately after setting up a quick but elegant ceremony.

During wedding night, the slightly pregnant Snow was with her maid Kenna, whom traveled to serve her princess again. The Prince didn't mind the girls playing but he never asked for a threesome. He only wanted Snow's pussy.

After kissing and eating each other out, Kenna took out a long black rubber shaft and started sticking it inside Snow. She could tell Snow was enjoying this toy more than others. "Was it true what the Evil Queen did?"

Snow trusted Kenna with all her secrets. "Yes, but I wasn't complaining." Even though sex with the Prince was good, she was craving BBC again. "Black cock is overwhelmingly delightful."

After Snow and Kenna were done playing, her maid got her ready to make love to her Prince. She gave her a bath and then did her hair and makeup. She helped get into her in a very sexy white lingerie babydoll dress.

The Prince soon came to escort Snow from the maid's chambers to the royal bedroom. He was a bit surprised how sexy the lingerie was. "I see you're wearing my wedding present."

Snow smiled and blushed. "Did you get me one?"

The Prince smiled. "Of course, my dear. You'll have to come to the bedroom to enjoy it, though."

The Prince escorted her down the hall and opened the door. Snow's eyes widened immediately. Jay, Marcus, and Xavier were all there naked and horny waiting on her.

"My love! I never thought!" Snow gasped. "Why?"

"I'll admit I was turned on a few months ago when they gangbanged you." The Prince was sporting an obvious erection in his pants. "And now you can't get pregnant again."

Snow kissed her husband and felt so lucky. She quickly jumped to her bulls who kissed her lips, fondled her breasts and butt, sucked her titties, and fucked her brains out.

The Prince sat in a chair and watched as they defiled her again. He loved watching female pleasure and also enjoyed the skin contrast from dark dicks inside white pussy. It made him so horny. Especially as they kept plugging all her holes at the same time. It was the only way to keep the slut from loudly begging for more black cock.

They creampied her again then did it again on the second round. They left her oozing of BBC cum on the mattress and exited the room.

The Prince got naked and ate Snow out. Snow was so turned on by her husband eating her out with so much cum. She thought it was so hot.

After they had sex, she laid in bed with her beloved. She was honestly a jealous woman herself. She wondered if the Prince had cheated on her and gave her a gangbang out of guilt. "Do you want other girls?"

The Prince answered her without a lie. "Just you, my love. I know this is a strange arrangement but it's the one I want. I want you sexually happy and excited."

Snow was relieved and kissed him passionately before they went to bed. As she laid her head on the pillow, she was imagining calling her bulls again to her chambers tomorrow.