Snow White Ch. 01

Story Info
A comedy of sorts. Parody of Snow White.
2.9k words
4.28
6.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The romance story is purely fictitious and is for educational and entertainment purposes only. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. All characters depicted are over the age of 18. This chapter may be distributed freely as long as you don't charge for it.

Snow White, Chapter 1

By Emily Wendling

Copyright 2021

Snow White put the finishing touches to her outfit and felt a shudder go up her spine. She looked in the mirror and trembled slightly. She had an awareness of what might happen today, after all, she spent a good amount of time expressing to them about her fantasy. However, she let the black men work out the details. The unknown details made her terrified. Snow White was certain the black men would be rough with her, after all that was what she requested.

She was also extremely excited at the prospect of getting her mouth and pussy stuffed with black cock. Snow White was in the bathroom preparing for the event when she heard the noises from downstairs. That was her hint. It was time to hide, but where? Her heart raced. This was so thrilling. Maybe the bedroom, but the only places to hide in the bedroom were the closets, not such a good idea. The magic room! There are lots of large cabinets she could hide in.

She headed out of her bedroom and headed downstairs. She ran for the magic room and was suddenly tripped. Snow White fell flat on her stomach. After catching her breath, she used her arms to push her back to her feet. She looked up and saw a large black man looking straight at her. He was very muscular, must have been at least six feet two, maybe three. He looked like a front-line soldier. The large black man was named Kenneth. Kenneth reached out and grabbed a handful of Snow White's hair. He did not pull hard on her hair. He just used it to control her movement.

"Please don't hurt me," Snow White Muttered.

The black man was so intimidating that Snow White's eyes were wide and bulging with fear. She was holding onto Kenneth's wrists with both hands, trying to thwart him from pulling too hard on her hair.

"If you let me go, I won't tell anyone." Snow With said.

"You would have to overpower me if you want to do that, and I do not see that happening," Kenneth said.

The black man easily held Snow White in place while she struggled against him. An incredible feeling of vulnerability swept over Snow White as Kenneth dragged her to the basement. She did not go without a fight. She screamed and kicked wildly as he dragged her. She was going to get used. She recognized it, and there was not anything she could do to prevent it. What was worst of all was that Snow White was looking forward to being used. She did not want to be turned on by big black cocks, but she was, and there was no repudiating that fact. Snow White held onto Kenneth's wrist as he guided her down the stairs to the basement. When they got to the bottom of the basement, he threw her to the floor.

"Don't hurt me." Snow White said.

Already, her pussy was soaking wet. She was dragged to her feet and spun around so she faced Kenneth. Snow White looked at him, her hazel eyes filled with defeat and terror.

"Today, you are going to do whatever I tell you or else." Kenneth said.

Kenneth held her arms tightly and squeezed. He then shook her body twice, making it known to her how strong he was and who was in command.

"What do you... want from me?" She said softly.

"Get down on your knees, Snow White. That pretty mouth of yours is telling me it wants some!" Kenneth demanded.

Snow White's little face was contorted with pain as Kenneth forced her to her knees. She felt the concrete beneath her soft knees and the ruggedness of it agonized her. There was a strange and completely erotic sensation in knowing she would be used. Knowing that she would soon be getting her throat violently filled with a giant black cock. Snow White waited patiently. She let her arms dangle loosely at her sides. Kenneth reached down and shook her head. He then pulled her by her hair and she let out a piercing scream.

"That hurts!" Snow White shouted.

"Take my cock stupid white bitch!" Kenneth shouted.

Her hands were trembling so much Snow White was barely able to unbuckle Kenneth's belt and pull his zipper down. As soon as Snow White pulled his pants down to his thighs, his cock popped out and smacked her in the face. The large black cock then stood there at full attention staring her in the face. Kenneth was extremely turned on by the fact that a young and beautiful white girl was on her knees staring at his erect black cock.

"Now suck it! And don't make me say it twice!" Kenneth demanded.

Leaning on the backs of her heels, Snow White gripped the black man's cock in her right hand and cupped his hairy balls in the palm of her left. She clasped his balls affectionately as her other hand went into motion on his cock. She pushed and pulled the soft foreskin of the cock. Snow White moved her mouth forward, so it touched the head of the cock. She then kissed it tenderly.

A moan came from the black man's throat as her lips contacted the head of the cock. She heard the black man groan loudly and could feel his eyes on her face as she prepared to accept his black cock into her mouth. Snow White's wet tongue appeared between her lips. It was tiny pink and started to dance in midair briefly before flicking against the tip of Kenneth's cock.

"Suck it, show how much you like black cock!" he sighed.

Snow White slanted her head back and looked up into the black man's eyes. He towered over her. She recognized then that he had power over her body, since he was so much stronger and larger than she was. His size made her even more aroused. Not just the size of his cock, but the size of his stature. She knew he could force her to take his cock into her mouth, but he could not force her to suck if she did not want to. She could not be forced into sucking, no matter what Kenneth did to her.

With that reflection in mind, Snow White slowly took the black man's cock between her lips. She allowed the head to glide into her mouth. She squeezed it firmly. When the head of his cock pushed two inches into her mouth, Snow White closed her mouth around the cock and began spinning her tongue against the underside of the helmet. Snow White moaned loudly. She forgot for a second that she was trying to not enjoy the flavor of her black man's big black cock as it rolled over her sliding tongue.

"Dam you white bitches are good." Kenneth murmured.

Kenneth clenched teeth as he felt her lips and tongue begin working their wonders on his hard-black cock.

"Hurry up, I want to feel your throat around my cock!" Kenneth insisted.

Snow White tilted her head back and stretched her mouth open but kept them firmly wrapped around Kenneth's cock. Her big, hazel eyes were filled with the lust that seemed to secrete from every opening in her body. She polished the head of his cock with her tongue and looked up into his eyes.

"You love black cock, don't you?" Kenneth asked.

Kenneth shoved his hips forward to plug the girl's mouth with his pulsating cock. Snow White felt the head of the large black cock begin to seek access to the back of her mouth. It tried to crawl its way down her throat.

Snow White's eyes become clouded over as she struggles to keep from choking on the unexpected invasion against her tonsils. It took her only a few seconds to recover. She then turned all her attention to Kenneth's black cock and was resolved to take everything the black man had to offer. Snow White arousal level increased as she nibbled on the cock as it pistoned back and forth in her mouth.

The head of the cock repeatedly hit her tonsils. Snow White's throat was becoming loose and was ready for what came next. The huge head of Kenneth's cock pushed against her tonsils again. Snow White opened her throat and swallowed black cock down her esophagus. She pried her mouth as wide as she possibly could. Snow White's upper and lower lip lost contact with the cock as she struggled to swallow down the black cock.

From the black man's perspective, watching his black cock sliding between Snow White's red lips and down her throat was too much. He almost lost his control. The cock seemed to push endlessly into her gorgeous white face. The sight was beautiful. Snow white, on her knees with her small perky nose smashed into the black man's curly crotch hair, his eyes shut, head up, as he moaned in ecstasy.

Snow White kneeled there and held her position for thirty seconds. She breathed through her nose as the black cock stayed lodged in her throat. Snow White then pushed her face even harder against the black man's crotch. She rotated her face around his cock, rubbing his balls with her chin as her throat worked on the length of his cock. The sensation of having a black cock stuck in her throat was better than Snow White imagined.

She wondered what his sperm would taste like if he flooded her mouth and throat with it. She kept the cock in her throat until her face was almost blue. It was only when Snow White was about to black out that she withdrew his cock from her throat. Snow White bobbed her head back and forth on the cock. She moved her lips over the ridge of the head while her tongue swiped against the cock's tip. She licked off the pre-cum the moment it dripped out.

"Yes, choke on my cock. Your small tight mouth feels so good." Kenneth said.

Kenneth pulled his cock out of her throat. He heard her suck in a lungful of oxygen before he began to fuck her throat again. He felt her tongue course over his cock. Snow White was trying to please the big black man as much as possible. Kenneth loved to have his long and thick cock in a female's throat. He especially loved hearing them choke and gag on his cock. He gripped her head firmly and pushed his cock back down her throat again.

He watched her hands grip his thighs as Snow White tried to swallow the huge black cock again. Her throat forced open to accept the large black cock. The large black cock scratched along her delicate throat until his cock was fully wedged inside her oral cavity. Kenneth gazed down at Snow White and smiled at what he saw. Her small beautiful white face with her lips sealed around the base of his cock. His black cock buried inside her mouth completely. The cock pushed aside Snow White's tongue to entomb itself in her throat.

Unable to breathe as the black cock blocked her throat, Snow White pounded her fists against Kenneth's thighs. Snow White began to feel lightheaded as she could only get a small amount of air through her nose. Her throat began to contract around the black cock. The coughing and choking made her stomach tug.

She tried to course her tongue over the cock quickly, whatever it took to make Kenneth cum faster. Tears flowed down her cheeks as she tried her best to swallow the black cock. Kenneth looked down at this white beauty and could not believe his good fortune. Here was a poor black man with a beautiful white girl, on her knees, allowing him to face fuck her.

Snow White sucked tenderly down the jaw-breaking cock. She kept sucking until the head of the cock was making her neck bulge out with its enormous circumference. Once again, her pink lips encircled the base of Kenneth's cock. Her lips formed a pink ring against his black cock. What a powerful sight it was.

"Stand up." Kenneth said.

He reached down to grab a handful of Snow White's silky hair and removed his cock from her mouth.

"Easy!" Snow White said.

Snow White grabbed Kenneth's wrist again and stopped him from pulling the hair hard.

"Don't be so rough!" She shouted.

"Shut up, all you white bitches want it rough!" Kenneth shouted.

His eyes inspected her body while his cock stood straight and glistened in the light. When Kenneth shook her head, Snow White removed her hands from his wrists. He wanted total control over her. Snow White resigned and decided the best thing she could do was give him whatever he wanted.

"Take off your fucking shirt." the black man shouted.

He stared at her with angry eyes as shouted at her. His voice was booming, and Snow White was terrified. With quivering fingers, she pulled the tails of her shirt out and unbuttoned it. She moved it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor of the basement. She immediately crossed her arms over her breasts to hide them.

"Do not cover up, I want to see it all." Kenneth demanded.

He squeezed his fingers that were still entwined in Snow White's hair. Snow White stretched her arms behind her back to get to the clasp of her bra. She then moved her hands to release the bra. With his free hand, Kenneth yanked the bra down her arms.

"Those are damn fine tits!" Kenneth shouted.

"Please, just let me go?" Snow White pleaded.

Kenneth grasped the white girl's breast and pinched the nipple hard enough to make her scream with pain. From the stiffness of the nipple, Kenneth could tell that Snow White had gotten aroused by sucking his black cock and choking on it.

"Kiss me." Kenneth demanded.

Snow White positioned herself into the black man's arms. She was much shorter than him and his big black cock rubbed against her stomach. The heat of his cock seemed to go straight through her body. Her vagina was soaked and getting even wetter as the large cock tapped against her stomach. Snow White moaned loudly as she slanted her face up to meet Kenneth's. He shoved his tongue into her mouth, and she accepted it lovingly. She pushed her breasts against his chest as bolts of delight swelled through her sweet body.

Kenneth's arms coiled around Snow White's slender waist. He pulled her in tighter against his body and forced her crotch to rub against his thigh. He squeezed her tight buttocks with his large black hands. He kneaded the luscious buttocks with his fingers and enjoyed feeling the firmness of his Snow White's buttocks.

"I am going to fuck you now." Kenneth said.

He pushed Snow White away from him. The lust that scorched in Snow White's soul shamed her. She did not fully realize how turned on she had gotten until she noticed how much her hands were quaking. She was embarrassed at how her panties were sticking wetly to her vagina. Snow White pulled down the zipper and let the pants drop around her ankles. She then covered her pussy with her hands. She did not want Kenneth to see the soaked vagina. Even though she was highly aroused, she did not want him to know that. She wanted him to think that she despised him so he would be even more rough with her.

"Stop acting shy, you know you want it!" Kenneth shouted angrily.

Kenneth batted Snow White's hands away from her pussy. His hand then moved up between her thighs and his palm pushed against her clit. His fingers rubbed her vagina. Snow White exhaled and turned her face away from Kenneth. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. His fingers sent tingles going from her clit to the rest of her body.

"You must let me go. I promise I won't tell anyone." She muttered.

Snow White felt Kenneth's fingers curl inside the elastic band of her panties. She anticipated him to slowly move his hand inside to fondle her pussy lips. Instead, he curled his fingers to bunch the garment in his fist and yanked. Snow White's body was hauled forward, and she nearly lost her balance as the panties were ripped from her buttocks. She looked at Kenneth's hand which held her torn panties, stunned by his violent nature. Her right hand came down to cover her shaven pussy.

"Why are you doing this?" she asked.

Snow White looked confused. She had done everything the black man had demanded of her and there was no reason for him to be so violent.

"Get over here!" Kenneth shouted.

Kenneth grabbed the little white girl by the arm and bent her over. He spun her around so her back was to him. He then placed a hand on her shoulder and held her in a bent over position. The white girl trembled as her breasts swung loosely in the air.

To Be Continued...