Snowball's Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patientlee
patientlee
378 Followers

I had spent almost half of my life hating this person. To me he was the symbol of everything bad in my life. If I thought about my dad's death, I thought of Eric. Thoughts of Heidi, the love of my life, led to thoughts of Eric. For all these years I had held on to the irrational, unconscious belief that Eric was the source of all of my misery, and I hated him for it.

And now he was giving me a hand job.

With each stroke of his hand, my rage increased. Each pump intensified my anger, my fear, and my arousal. The faster he stroked, the more I felt like I needed to scream, to knock his block off, to escape. When I knew I could take no more, I broke away from his grip. For a moment I stood still, boxers around my ankles, hard on throbbing, just looking at the man who had been my nemesis for the last 8 years. I was shaking, and I started to feel dizzy, like the room was moving under me.

I saw red, and I snapped. With a roar of rage, I kicked off my boxers and rushed at him. I unbuttoned his jeans with only a little bit of trouble, unzipped his fly and tugged his jeans and boxer-briefs down around his knees. He was so surprised, he made no attempt to defend himself. I pushed him hard to bend him over the arm of the rocking chair, but the chair wasn't sturdy enough, and it fell over, taking Eric with it. I grabbed him by the waist to pull his ass into the air.

"Nooo!" he yelled.

I didn't reply. I struggled to subdue him. I put my forearm around the front of his throat, which gave me the temporary advantage, then shoved my foot between his thighs and forced his legs apart. It was an awkward angle, which allowed him to press his legs back together. I began slapping his ass, one buttock at a time. He cried out with each smack and tried to scramble away on his hands and knees. The rocking chair kept him from getting away from me.

When my hand started stinging, I began to gently caress his bright-red butt cheeks. He was still drunk, and he began to relax a little bit.

Again I spread his legs with my foot. It was easier this time because his knees weren't tucked under him anymore. Once his legs were apart, I pulled his ass closer to me once again. As he got to his knees and his cheeks spread before me, I hesitated, realizing what I intended to do.

Eric was sobbing softly. When I paused my attack, he made a lame attempt to get up, and I held him down lightly with my foot. He stopped crying long enough to yell, "YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!"

For the second time that day, I saw red.

"I ruined everything? YOU KILLED MY FATHER!" I screamed.

I wasn't even aware that I wasn't making sense. His accusation enraged me, and I resumed my assault. I pushed him down with my foot, harder this time. There was no turning back. I placed the head of my still-rock-hard cock against his exposed asshole. I leaned in, intending to tear his asshole open. His screams of pain and anger didn't stop me, but I knew that some lubrication would be necessary if I expected my cock to get in there.

I lowered my head and spit on his asshole three times. I briefly considered making him suck my cock, but I knew I would lose my position of control over him if I moved. He definitely had the size advantage. I was only in control because he was drunk and I was fueled by red-hot rage.

I spit on my own hand several times. While he cried and cursed at me, I rubbed my saliva-coated hand up and down my shaft.

I leaned in once again, and pressed my cock against him. I pushed hard, not caring that I was hurting him. I wanted him to hurt. I wanted him to feel all of the pain that he had inflicted on me for so many years. He had started this nonsense, after all. He hit me first. He kissed me first. He jacked my cock, for Christ's sake!

I gave one sharp push into him, and I felt pressure surrounding the head of my cock. I felt a spasm of pleasure spread through my groin and stomach even while he screamed.

I gave him only seconds to register what was happening, that I was raping his virgin asshole, before I thrust again. While my cock entered him so slowly, I spit again, this time on my cock and his anal ring at the same time. I could see his hole opening wider as my shaft slipped inside.

The extreme tightness of his anus mixed with the feeling of power it created brought pleasure to my body that I'd never felt before. I had not had anal sex since last Valentine's Day with Angie. That night I was concerned about hurting her. Raping Eric was a completely different experience, and I decided to enjoy it.

When I felt the flesh between his cheeks against my groin, I knew that I had hit bottom. Eric was yelling, sobbing, and cursing, and I just didn't care. I looked down and smiled at the sight of his sensitive hole stretched and pink around my cock. I placed my hands on his buttocks and began sliding back out of his ass. I pulled out in one long, slow movement and gave him no reprieve before entering him once again.

I felt him relax a bit as he stretched to accommodate me. He was still sobbing, but he had stopped cursing. I caressed his buttocks gently as I fucked him, but I did not speak. After a couple of minutes, Eric broke the silence.

"Brian?"

He had never called me "Brian" before.

"Brian. There's some lube on the table over there. Maybe we could use that?" he suggested quietly.

Hearing him say my name, my REAL name, cut through my rage, and brought tears to my eyes. Without speaking I gently withdrew my cock from his anus, and helped him to his feet. When he turned to face me, I saw that his cock was as hard as mine was. He kicked his jeans off his feet, and we hesitated a moment before wrapping our arms around each other. He was taller than I, and he kissed the top of my head and stroked my back.

He said, "You know I didn't kill your father, right? He was dead before we met."

"I know," I whispered.

Eric took me by the hand and led me out of the room, stopping to pick up the lube on the way by. He showed me to the bathroom where I washed up while he poured some wine for me.

He took my hand once again and led me to his room. It was filled with roses and candles for Heidi. I thought about the carnations and kitchen candles I had arranged for Angie last year, and felt a little bit inadequate. There was a half-eaten box of chocolates on the bed which reminded me how long it had been since I'd eaten.

He smiled sheepishly, "Go ahead. I was hungry too." I had a vanilla crème.

He pulled the blankets off the bed so we could cover ourselves. We sat facing each other, and it was a bit of a relief to not be staring at his cock.

"Eric, we should talk about this," I said, looking into his red-rimmed eyes.

He looked down at the bed and said, "I don't know what's happening to me. When you were fucking me, I mean, after you got in there and everything, I liked it. I liked it a lot. I've been with Heidi for my entire life practically, but I think... You know..."

The mention of Heidi's name set me off again.

"What do I know? What the fuck do I know?" I shouted. "Here's what I know. You have been fuckin terrible to me for my entire life. The first day I met you, you made fun of my dad, who had been dead for less than two weeks, and you punched me in the face.

"I have tolerated you for all of these years because you were attached at the hip to my only real friend, the only person in sixth grade who was nice to me here. You teased me, you belittled me, and you kept me from being with Heidi," I ranted.

"But..."

I cut him off.

"I have hated you for half of my life, and now you are marrying my Heidi."

"Whoa. Slow down, Tex," he said, putting his hands up defensively.

"Don't fucking call me Tex," I growled.

"Ok, Brian. First of all, it doesn't look like I'll be marrying her. She isn't even here. Second of all, I don't think Heidi has any idea that you feel this way. How can she be 'yours' if you've never even expressed interest in her?" he questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"And third of all, why did you say that I killed your father? I don't get it," he said gently.

"I'm sure a psychologist could explain it all in nice, neat terms, but I guess I just had too many bad feelings at once. They got a little mixed up in my head," I replied. "I think I blame you for a lot of things.

"And while we're on the topic," I continued, "what did you mean when you said that I ruined everything. I don't think I'm the reason Heidi isn't here. I'm sure it's the snow."

"That's not what I meant," he said in a low tone, staring at the box of chocolates.

I let him gather his thoughts while I downed the glass of wine. I was afraid of what he would say next.

"Me and Heidi have been friends since we were babies," he began. "We went to nursery school together and everything. When you came to Miss Duffy's class, she could not stop talking about you- your clothes, your accent, the way you called Miss Duffy 'ma'am'. We were just friends, but you changed our friendship somehow.

"When you left, it was like you died to her. She cried. She wrote your name with little hearts around it. She stared at your picture and pretended to kiss it. It was disgusting," he added.

"In junior high we actually started dating, but she was still hung up on you. I'd kiss her, and she'd say, 'I wonder if Brian kisses with his tongue,' or something like that. She'd always laugh and say, 'I can say that 'cuz he's so far away. It's not like he's gonna show up here to kiss me.' You were our third wheel even when you weren't here, you see?"

He stopped to refill my wine glass.

"But how does this..." I started to ask.

"After a while I started wondering what it would be like to kiss you too," Eric confessed.

He grabbed the wine glass from my hand and drank it straight down. I guess he was starting to sober up.

"We'd be making out. I'd have my hand up Heidi's shirt, feeling her tits, and I'd start thinking about putting my other hand down your pants."

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Again I tried to speak, and he cut me off.

"When you came back here before graduation, you ruined everything. Heidi wanted you and so did I. You were so cool to her though that she just clung tighter to me. We have sex all the time, but I think we're both thinking of you when we're doing it. I hate myself," he said, trailing off as his eyes welled up again.

I fought the urge to hold him. "You better fill that glass again, Eric," I said. "This is pretty heavy."

He filled my glass and let me have a few sips before he spoke again.

"Brian, I know this is crazy, but I need to know. Do you have any feelings at all for me?" he asked.

"Other than the fact that I hate your guts, you mean?" I asked with a snarky smile.

"Do you really hate me? Do you think you might...?"

I put my hand to his lips to quiet him. As I did, he kissed my fingers.

I took the blanket from my lap and uncovered myself. Eric's eyes dropped immediately to my very hard penis. I said, "I've never even thought about sex with another guy until tonight. I don't really know what to do next."

Instead of responding, Eric pushed me back on the bed and knelt between my legs. I felt his erection brush against my leg, and I shuddered a little bit. He placed his hand on my cock and swirled his thumb around my slit, making the whole head slippery with my pre-cum. He looked up into my eyes, as if to ask permission. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

When his mouth went down on my cock for the first time, I felt a little dizzy. It had been months since I had a blowjob from anyone, and from Eric? This was almost too much to take. He took me all the way into his mouth, so I could feel my cock poking at the entrance to his throat. He gagged and withdrew his mouth from my erection. He took a minute to catch his breath then licked me from base to tip. I reached down and ruffled his hair and pushed his head down farther on my cock. His moan let me know that he was happy to take direction.

He sucked me hard for a minute then eased up. I was starting to buck my hips a little, so he bobbed his head up and down, fucking me with his face. I felt his hand cup my balls, which I loved.

"Lick my balls, Eric," I moaned. He complied, but I needed his mouth back on my cock. I pushed his head back in that direction with both hands this time. I felt a jolt of power, that the one I felt when I was fucking his ass downstairs. I held his head tightly against my groin, making him gag again.

Eric got his retaliation with his fingers though. I didn't see him grab the K-Y and begin lubing his fingers, so I jumped a mile when his cold pointer touched my sphincter. I gave a little yelp.

He looked up at me, my cock still in his mouth. I was taken aback by the sight of Eric's face with my dick sticking out of it, his big, blue eyes looking so innocent. Before I could process that feeling though, I felt his cold finger applying pressure to my anus. He began twisting the finger from side to side, and I felt a little like I was in the doctor's office. (My doctor in Texas had given me a rectal exam at my last physical, which I still believed was completely unnecessary for someone of my age.)

Suddenly, his cold, wet finger disappeared into my ass. Of all the girls that had blown me in the past, not one had ever penetrated my ass while they sucked my cock. "Aaaahhhh," was all I could muster.

How he could coordinate the movements of his tongue against the bottom of my erection with the finger fucking me in and out was beyond me, but I knew that it wouldn't be long before I filled his mouth with my seed. I started thrusting my hips in time with his finger and within about a minute and a half, I was there.

"Eric, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum in your mouth, Dude. I'm gonna cuuuuummmmm!" I yelled as I held his head firmly in place. My orgasm was making up for months of loneliness and hurt and years of jealousy and hate. It was as if I was ejaculating all of the badness out of me, and when Eric swallowed my cum, it was gone.

"Did I do ok?" Eric asked. I guided him up to me so I could kiss him again.

"Eric, that was the best blowjob I've ever had. Bar none," I added. "You are an amazing cocksucker."

"You would never believe how many times I have dreaming of doing that to you. Or having you do that to me," he said.

"I'm really nervous about that," I said. "I've only tasted my own cum in a girl's mouth. I'm not sure I could handle a mouthful."

"Brian, I don't want to push my luck here, but if you wanted to just try sucking me for a minute. I promise I won't cum in your mouth." He sounded close to begging.

"Ok. But stand up. I think it would be easier for me if I was on my knees," I suggested. I took a look at his cock. I hadn't really noticed it before, even when I was fucking him downstairs. It was a magnificent piece of equipment. It wasn't huge, but it absolutely perfect in shape, girth, color. I realized that I was getting hard again, just thinking about this big cock I was about to suck. I put my lips to the head of his cock and tasted his pre-cum. "It's now or never," I thought to myself, and I took him all the way in before I could change my mind. His sigh was all the encouragement I needed, and I began suckling his erection. As I gained confidence, I began to lick just below the head, just like I liked it. His hips twitched, and I knew I was getting it right.

I felt his hands in my hair and felt such a feeling of overwhelming love stab through me. I knelt there with Eric's cock in my mouth wondering why I hadn't seen this before. I didn't hate him. I loved him. For all these months, I had channeled my feelings into hatred, something less scary than being in love with a man.

Then I thought about Heidi. Where did she fit into this picture? She had to know on some level that her relationship with Eric was flawed. And did I actually love her, or was it Eric all along? I just didn't know.

"Brian, I'm getting close. You better stop," Eric warned.

I did stop, and I got to my feet. I put my arms around him, and tipped my head back to kiss him. As we kissed, Eric's finger slipped between my buttocks again. "Did you like it when I put my finger inside you?" he asked tentatively. "Yeah. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I did," I replied.

"Have you ever had, you know, anal sex?" he asked.

"Once. Last Valentine's Day. Of course, I was the one doing the fucking. My girlfriend, Angie, was really cool about it. It was awesome," I said.

"But you've never been on the bottom?" he asked, biting his lip nervously.

I finally realized what he was getting at. This was a whole new level of bizarre. He wanted to fuck me in the ass. My head was spinning. It spun even more when I heard what came out of my mouth next, "Eric, I know I don't deserve it after what I did to you tonight, but please be gentle. I'm a virgin."

I went to get on all fours, but Eric stopped me. "Here, lie on your back. I want to look at you while I make love to you."

I situated myself comfortably and spread my legs for him. I thought about the girls that had spread their legs for me in the last year, and I felt a true appreciation for their vulnerability. He took the K-Y and lubed his cock and my ass generously. I was nervous, shaking even, but I knew I would see this through because I loved him.

"I love you, Eric. I don't know why I never saw it before," I said. There were tears in his eyes as he leaned forward and pushed my legs up toward my chest. I had never felt so naked and exposed, and I loved it.

I felt pressure on my anus, and I tried to relax. As the pressure increased, so did the pain. I thought back to last Valentine's Day- my mom screaming through the wall, Angie writhing under me. Now I understood. It was as though a white-hot poker was being shoved up my ass. The pain was exquisite. I felt my anus stretching to accommodate Eric's cock, but every small movement shot pain into my asshole.

Eric held onto my legs and pushed slowly against me. I could feel my asshole opening up and relaxing, accepting the intruder. I started to breathe heavy, taking short breaths and yelling a little whenever I felt pain.

I remembered the doctor's instruction during my rectal exam, "Bear down a little, like you are going to the bathroom." I tried it. It seemed to help because Eric's eyes were as big as dinner plates watching his cock slide inside of me. The pain was unreal, but he was doing it. He was fucking me.

Then he drove me absolutely wild. He reached down and put his hand around my cock. He started stroking it slowly as he continued to press into my rectum.

"Aaahhh. Oh, fuck. That is incredible. Ohmygod that hurts," I rambled, almost incoherently. "Brian, I'm all the way in. I'm all the way in your ass. I can't believe it. How does it feel?" he asked breathlessly.

"So fuckin good. Please. Fuck me. Jack my cock. Cum in my ass," I answered.

He obliged, and it didn't take him long. The fullness in my ass was so much more arousing than I ever suspected it could be. I was so in love with him as he rocked in and out of me. His orgasm hit hard, and he jammed his cock into me one more time.

"Uunnnngg. Ohmygod, Tex. Ohmygod. I love you, Tex. I love you," he yelled as he spilled his seed into my rectum. I could feel his cock twitching as he came.

"Tex, I'm about to fall asleep here, but I want you to finish what you started downstairs. I never in my craziest fantasies imagined that you would be the one topping me, but I need you to finish it. I need you to fuck me again," he said hoarsely.

"I have always hated it when you called me Tex," I reminded him.

"I'm sorry. It started as an insult when we were kids, but over the years, it's how I thought of you. Tex- my big, strong cowboy. I didn't think the day would come when I could even explain that to you. Can I call you that once in a while?" he asked.

patientlee
patientlee
378 Followers