Snowball's Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patientlee
patientlee
378 Followers

He was so sincere, so sweet. I couldn't resist.

"Next time I'll wear my cowboy hat for you," I nodded.

He handed me the lube and we switched places. I put my hands on his thighs and spread his legs. It was an amazing sight, and I knew I'd be shooting my load in his ass in a matter of minutes. I lubed my cock and got ready to fuck him.

The pleasure of the power I held over him the first time was replaced by the joy of loving him. I entered him easily and started fucking in and out right away.

"I'm picturing you with that cowboy hat, Tex," he said in between moans.

That pushed me over the edge, and I came hard, deep in his bowels. We were both yelling a little bit then we relaxed as my orgasm subsided. We helped each other into each other's arms, kissed a long, sweet kiss goodnight, and went to sleep.

~

It probably would have been easier if we had awoken to the sound of the plow truck outside, but we didn't. We were still asleep in each other's arms when Heidi entered the room.

"What the fuck is this?" she shouted in disbelief.

We bolted up in the bed, forgetting that we were naked. We both scrambled for words.

Heidi stormed downstairs. Eric and I got dressed, then followed her. She had brought a Box 'o Joe from Dunkin Donuts. She looked ready to spit tacks, but she simply said, "Here's your coffee. Somebody better explain this to me."

Eric volunteered to start, filling Heidi in with the same story I heard last night. At first she seemed shocked, but she quickly realized that it wasn't as shocking as she thought. The three of us had been intertwined for so long, it wasn't so outrageous that we would end up in bed together.

"But Brian, why Eric? Why not me?" she said, sounding hurt.

Then it was my turn. I told her all about the years I had spent missing her, wanting her, loving her. We took turns telling her about Valentine's night. She was quiet until we finished.

She took each of us by the hand, and said, "I don't know if I understand where I fit into this."

Eric said gently, "We'll figure it out, honey. We've always been a threesome, even when Brian wasn't here. We'll just take it slow."

I nodded, then got up and went to her. I took her in my arms and kissed her like I've always wanted to, like I did in her car just days ago. She melted into me and my cock stiffened against her.

"Oh, that doesn't feel like a gay penis," she said.

"Heidi, I need time. Time with you and time with Eric. Maybe even time with both of you," I said. Both Eric and Heidi looked up with a twinkle in their eye. "That sounds like a good idea," Heidi admitted.

Eric said, "Honey, we need to shower first though. You don't want to know where our dicks have been."

"Yes, I do. But you're right. Clean is good," she agreed.

~

When I finally saw Heidi naked, it was the most glorious moment of my life. She was just as I pictured her. Beautiful tits with light pink nipples. A soft tuft of hair covering her mound. I was gawking, but I couldn't help it.

"Brian, eat my pussy. Please," she commanded. Eric sat on the bed, and Heidi laid back between his legs, his hard cock pressing into her back. She didn't seem to mind. I approached her and she spread her legs wide for me.

I hadn't tasted a pussy in a long, long time, and my mouth was watering just thinking about it. I stuck my tongue out and dipped my head between her legs. When I touched her sex with my tongue, it was like I had shocked her. She jumped and grabbed my head. A loud moan escaped from as I touched her again.

I explored every fold of flesh, every crevice in her sweet pussy. I was slowly driving her wild, and she needed more. "Brian, lick my clit. Now. Rub my clit with your tongue. I need your tongue on my clit," she demanded.

I complied. I swirled circles around her clit until she started bucking her hips. Eric was rubbing her tits and pinching her nipples. He dipped his head to kiss her neck. Since he hadn't taken the time to shave, his stubble tickled her neck and she laughed right out loud. It was probably the nicest laugh I'd heard in my life.

When I knew she was ready, I stuck two fingers into her vagina and searched for her sensitive g-spot. She couldn't resist the licking and the rubbing for long, and she pulled my hair as she came.

"Ohmygod. Oh, fuck. OhmygodBrian. Lick my pussy. Oh, shit, that's good," she hollered.

As her orgasm subsided, she started to relax a bit. I got up, turned her onto all fours, and slid my cock into her pussy before she could recover. As soon as I worked into a rhythm, Heidi started to cum again. "Fuck me, Brian. Fuck me hard."

She looked into Eric's eyes as I fucked her. He said, "I love you, Baby. I just love Tex too."

Her only response was to lower her head into his lap and began sucking his cock. For me it was like watching porn and having sex, only the porn was right in front of me, and it was Heidi and Eric. I wanted to hold out, to keep from cumming, but I couldn't wait. I took my cock from Heidi's pussy, and came all over her back and bottom. I cried out incoherently as I did.

That pushed Eric over the edge, and he announced that he was cumming just seconds later. She took his load into her mouth, then turned to kiss me. I took his cum into my mouth, and we both swallowed what was left. "Ok, guys. Break time for me," Heidi announced. She sat back against the headboard, waiting expectantly.

"I guess she wants to see her men fuck each other," I said to Eric. I didn't wait for a response. I just kissed him and stroked his cock. We had both just cum, so I knew we were in for a long day in bed. Eric eased me back and put my cock in his mouth.

"Mmm... I can taste Heidi's pussy on you," he teased.

This was going to be interesting. ~ Later on, we got out of bed, went downstairs, and sat by the fire.

"This place looks beautiful. I wish I had been here to enjoy it with you," Heidi lamented.

"Hey, Eric. Were you going to ask me to marry you last night?" she asked.

"Yeah. I was. I thought it would keep me from asking Tex to marry me, I guess," he said.

I said simply, "I love you both. I think I always have. I don't know how we'll make this work, but I'd like to try."

Eric said in his usual fashion, "This arrangement doesn't have a snowball's chance in Hell of working out."

"Yes, but we don't have to figure it out today," Heidi added. "Happy Valentine's Day, my loves."

patientlee
patientlee
378 Followers