All Comments on 'Snowbound'

by harddrive49

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Lonely_readerLonely_reader8 months ago

One suggestion, after reading half a page.

Cut the exclamation marks, like all of them.

Or at least 90%.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hopefully there will be more parts to this story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

In your next story please use more exclamation points....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

this story needs to continue

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Will you be doing a follow up to this story?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Read half a page and couldn't keep going. I could already tell there wasn't going to be much build up before they got right to the sex. With a 6-page story, the sex shouldn't have started until at least page 4 if not 5. A word of advice, while many people are here just for a writer's sex scene description, most want an actual story with a great plot, maybe a twist or 2 and short, but dynamic, sex scenes. Not an entire story all about sex.

And personally, just for me, NO drinking, smoking, drugs, LGBTQ characters or sex, breasts larger than 36C or cocks larger then 7". NOT interested in any of that garbage! So cliche. 1*

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine8 months ago

I liked the story. Some of the anonymous commenters below are a***holes. I’m surprised the paren’t s don’t already know about their relationship …..and approve. The New Year’s Eve party was a sure give-a-way. Sibling sex is best sex.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So...checked the weather and no issues, then snowed in the next day? Then to the beach a couple of days later? Very realistic. Also, why do all lower tier authors give the guys huge dicks and the gals massive tits? Too much wrong here.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ngl would rather have a phone with GPS and topo map than a compass and paper in a blizzard with zero visibility.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I know there’s global warming, and snow tends to melt quickly these days… but going to the beach in a skimpy bikini only days after a foot of snow seems a bit of a stretch. The rest of the story is hot, but that required more than your usual suspension of disbelief (virgin with massive cock who knows martial arts, etc)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Were they in England? I ask because I lay out tanning one June afternoon in the 1980’s when the temp dropped quickly and it began snowing. That’s the only plausible explanation I can find for it going from a perfectly good day with a clear weather forecast, to suddenly life threatening blizzard conditions. Of course, in real life, the snow didn’t stick… it melted as soon as it hit my skin.

unclemerv77unclemerv778 months ago

Will there be a chapter 2, the first was very goo?

3forsexanytime3forsexanytime7 months ago

A very wonderful story would love to see another chapter to this 👍👍👍👍👍

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You are allowed 5 exclamation points in a story at most. It was like reading something in mixed caps

SciFySexMasterSciFySexMaster5 months ago

People who wondered about the snow in the mountains and then beach a few days later have never been to California.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19814 months ago

Should explored a little more like did they tell there parents and how did it go and did the university give them permission to live in a apartment together though not sure how the university has any say on that

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Since the lovers in this story are step-siblings, and not blood related, there is no actual incest in this story. This is actually a top-notch romance story, with terrific characters, and excellent writing (although the use of the exclamation mark is overdone). The sex scenes really enrich the developing storyline, and are very well written. A more extensive introduction would have made the story even better, and so would a sequel. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. I'm hoping you'll find time to write a sequel.

pickup_man_1971pickup_man_19712 months ago

I'm hoping for a part 2 Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous