Snowbound

Story Info
Hiking problem leaves me snowbound with my step-sister.
21.6k words
4.73
40.5k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was two days after Christmas and my stepsister and I had decided to to spend the day hiking in the mountains. Our parents were married about a year-and-a-half before. Tamara had commuted to her old high school to finish her senior year, and now is a Freshman at the University, So we really had spent very little time together and didn't know each other very well. But we both said that we liked to hike, and this sounded like a good way to get out of the house and to get to know one another.

She's about 7 months older than me, and I recently had my 18th birthday. My birthday had just missed the cutoff, so I am one of the oldest in my high school Senior Class. I have run track and cross country and am something of an outdoors nut. She was a cheerleader in high school and she claims to be an avid hiker. Dad says she's a good student. We'll see.

I had picked out a mountain hike about 12 miles long. I could do it easily in 4 or 5 hours without running. With 9 - 10 hours of daylight we would have plenty of time to finish, even if she was slow. We got up early, had a hearty breakfast - well. I had a hearty breakfast, she had a girly breakfast. We were at the trailhead by 8 o'clock and had packed our fanny packs with a good trail lunch. I, of course, had a topographic map of the area and my compass. She had her PHONE!

We had been on the trail for about an hour-and-a-half when the weather seemed to be changing. I had checked the weather last night, and it was supposed to be fair. But it was clouding up and the temperature was dropping. We picked up our pace, but in another 15 minutes there was snow in the air.

We were not half way around the loop hike, but the portion of trails that we had completed had some sections that were both steep and narrow and would be treacherous if they were slick. The last part of the loop would not be so steep. So we decided to push on as quickly as was safe.

We moved along the trail as fast as we safely could, but the weather continued to become worse and worse. Now we could barely see 20 feet in front of us. And it was still getting worse!

Soon the trail was over five inches deep with snow and it was piling up fast! We were in trouble, and we both knew it. There was no way that we could go back down that steep, narrow, treacherous section of trail now! We were slipping along the trail, and we were even having trouble being sure that we were staying on the trail.

We continued to forge ahead, we had little choice. We pushed on through the now blinding snow. Soon we could not see 5 feet in front of us!

We huddled together and looked at the map. It showed a small cabin that should be only about a half mile from our position -- cross country! It would be really tough hiking cross country in mountainous terrain during this blizzard. But our only other choice would be to huddle in the middle of the trail and hope that we could survive until the storm broke. Neither of us liked that idea very much. So, cross country it was!

As we started out it was really tough going. We were slipping and sliding. Progress was measured in inches and feet. We could hardly tell where we were or where we were going. I was checking my compass almost constantly.

After more than two hours of slogging through the snow, tripping on unseen tree roots, tangling with briers, and falling down more times than we could count, we were about three-fourths of the way to the cabin - if my map reading was accurate.

We had finally come to a flat, open area. Maybe we had finally gotten a break! We were about half way across the clearing when there was a big "CRACK"! This was NOT a clearing! This was a small lake! And the ice was cracking! We tried to race to the far side, but we didn't make it. We dropped through the surface into the water below!

The water was only about four feet deep, but we were thoroughly soaked! In this cold, that was a problem! Hypothermia! It could set in quickly and it was deadly!

We scrambled out of the pond, I quickly found where we were on the map and we adjusted our course. We were fairly close to the cabin! Scrambling as fast as we could, we arrived at the cabin about 20 minutes later, shivering almost uncontrollably. We are in severe danger of dying from hypothermia!

Shaking uncontrollably as we enter the cabin, I could see that it was dry, and there was a stack of firewood near the fireplace. I asked Tammi to look for a rope, or something to use as a drying line. Shaking wildly, I stacked some kindling and logs in the fireplace. Finding some matches, I lit the fire.

But we are both still shaking uncontrollably. We were still in trouble. I stretched out the rope and tied it up. Then I peeled off my soaking wet coat and hung it on the rope, instructing Tammi to do the same. It was still freezing in the cabin, we were still in trouble!

I peeled off my wet shirt and pants and moved in front of the fire. Tammi was shivering like crazy when I told her that she had to get out of those dripping wet clothes. She was reluctant to do so, but she saw the sense of my suggestion and finally peeled off her wet shirt and pants.

We were standing in front of the fire and it was beginning to burn nicely. There was a bear skin hanging on the wall. I grabbed it and spread it out on the floor in front of the fireplace.

But we were still shivering uncontrollably. I realized that my cotton underwear was still holding a great amount of cold water. I told Tammi about my realization, and that I was going to remove my underwear as well.

She shook her head vehemently, as she shivered uncontrollably. I peeled off my underwear, hung it on the rope, and then I lay down on the bear skin.

Being nearly frozen, my cock and balls were shrunken up until they had almost disappeared. I guess that between my unimposing masculine appearance, and her own continuing shivering, Tammi finally decided that being warm and dry was more important than her modesty. She pulled off her wet bra and panties, hung them on the drying rope, and lay down on the rug.

But she was still shivering. Actually, so was I. I suggested that we should move together and share our body heat. I moved up against her body, my front against her back, and wrapped an arm around her. In moments our shivering was somewhat less pronounced. We were winning the battle against hypothermia! Maybe we weren't going to die!

I slipped my other arm under her head and wrapped it around her too. Our shared body heat and the warmth from the fire was beginning to make a difference! Our shivering was beginning to diminish.

As I held Tammi, her breathing began to become deeper and more regular. We had struggled through the snow and across the mountain side for hours. We had fought off hypothermia. Now she was getting warm, and she was exhausted. She was drifting off to sleep.

As I lay there, my arms wrapped around her, I was warming up too. And I realized that her breast was resting on my arm. And WHAT a breast it was! She had to have at least a "D" cup!

I was warming up. I was also thinking about the beautiful, feminine body next to me. This was a bit of a problem. The cold was no longer affecting my cock, but her body certainly was! While she slept in my arms, my cock was now growing to its full 8+" length and it was pressing firmly against her bottom. The more I tried to NOT think about the beautiful girl beside me, the harder my cock became. While she was sleeping, there was no way that I would be getting any sleep!

My cock was trying to burrow its way between Tammi's legs. Apparently in her sleep she was aware of the pressure and she shifted her legs slightly. My conscience-less hard cock took advantage of the shift to press more deeply between her legs. A couple more such movements and my cock was extended completely between her legs and it was pressing right against her pussy lips!

As she continued to sleep, Tammi continued to move and shift her legs and body. Then she exhaled a sigh! Then another! Her body was now frequently moving around, rubbing her pussy lips against my rigid cock. Then she moaned!

And then she was awake!

"What are you doing!?" She exclaimed as she jerked away from me.

"Nothing!" I said defensively, my cock shrinking slightly.

"What were you doing to me?"

"I wasn't DOING anything! YOU were moving against me! And my cock simply responded!"

"Really?!" She asked, totally disbelieving.

"Really!" I said. Then I continued, "What man's cock would NOT respond to holding and lying next to such a beautiful woman?"

"You think I'm beautiful?"

"You are extremely beautiful! And if I may say so, you are absolutely stunning naked!"

"Really? THAT sounds like a 'line'." She said, a little more softly.

"I don't have enough experience to have 'a line'." I continued, "Actually, I don't have much experience at all." I said shyly.

"It's getting chilly over here. Maybe you could throw on a couple more logs, then you could wrap around me again."

"Really??" I asked, uncertainty.

"Really." She confirmed.

As I got up to get wood for the fire, my cock led the way.

"Oh, my!" Tammi exclaimed.

"What?" I asked.

"Is THAT real?"

"What?"

"THAT!" She said, pointing to my cock.

"Oh! Sorry. Yes, it IS real."

"Hurry up and get back here! I'm getting cold!"

I placed three more chunks of wood on the fire and returned to the rug in front of the fire. As I lay down behind Tammi, she adjusted her position so that I could snuggle up to her backside. My cock was standing at half-mast as I returned. She lifted her leg and reached through and placed my cock back between her legs and against her pussy lips. This, of course, caused an immediate reaction from my cock.

I was curled up around an absolutely beautiful woman, the first naked woman I had ever seen in person! My cock was nestled against her pussy and my hands were filled with the most fantastic breasts I had ever seen - in person or not! So, yes my cock was harder than it had ever been before!

As we lay there together, my hands filled with her breasts and my cock pressed against her pussy, we talked. She told me that she hadn't dated since shortly after she started college in the fall. Her boyfriend had been a jerk. She lived in the Honors Dorm, and she had to maintain a very grade point to remain there. This jerk had no consideration of her study schedule, but worse he had no consideration for her personally or for her body. Especially, he seemed to treat her body as his personal plaything, groping her breasts roughly, etc.

I was horrified by that! I was so glad that she had broken up with him. But it bogged my mind that this beautiful woman had gone over three months without a date!

I struggled, but finally shared with her that I was still a virgin. I had made it to second base a few times, and third base a couple times, but when my date touched or saw the size of my cock, she always said "No".

As we talked, Tammi was occasionally shifting her legs, and I could feel my cock rubbing against her pussy lips. While she was continuing to talk, she began moving more regularly - causing my cock to slip back and forth against her wet pussy lips. I couldn't resist myself, and I began to push myself forward and back to rub my cock against her. I was also very gently caressing her breasts.

"Mmmmmm. That feels good." Tammi murmured.

"God! It feels fantastic!" I said.

Tammi continued to work her body against mine, her pussy getting wetter and wetter. I was going crazy! I had never been experienced anything close to this! If this continued, I was going to cum! About then, she suddenly got up from beside me.

Tammi stood in front of the fire for several minutes, looking at the fire. I could see her shapely backside. The fire light illuminated a few pubic hairs showing between her legs, and a droplet of moisture sparkled in the light.

Finally, apparently having reached some decision, she turned towards me and said, "Lie on your back."

I wasn't sure what was about to happen, but I did as I was told. Then she came over to me and straddled my body. Her hips were above mine and her beautiful breasts were right there in front of me. I hoped that this meant what I thought it might be.

As if confirming my unspoken thought, she said, "We'll have to take this slow. I have never had a cock as big as yours. I think that you will be a gentle and caring lover, I certainly hope so."

I could have shouted for joy!

She lowered herself, taking my cock in her hand and guided it toward her vagina. Then she lowered herself some more until a couple inches of my cock were embedded within her.

MY COCK WAS INSIDE A PUSSY, I WAS NO LONGER A VIRGIN!

She lifted a little bit, then lowered herself some more, taking my cock deeper into her pussy. I had imagined what this would be like, but it was a thousand times better! She raised and lowered herself several more times, until finally our pubic hairs met. Then she sat still.

"I need a little time to adjust." she said. "God! You're big!... I haven't had many boyfriends, really just two. But you're WAY bigger than either of them!"

I could actually feel her vaginal muscles gripping my cock. Could she make me cum just doing that? It sure felt like she could!

Her beautiful breasts were hanging right in front of me and I was mesmerized by them. "May I touch them?" I asked.

"Of course! I was really enjoying the gentle caressing you were doing earlier!"

I began to gently touch and caress her breasts, making little circles around her nipples. Then I was lifting them to feel their weight, then caressing them some more. As I caressed her breasts and nipples, she began to pump her hips forward and back just a little. I was in HEAVEN! I was feeling the most beautiful breasts in the world, and the tightest, warmest pussy ever created was wrapped around my cock! I never wanted this to end!

"Yes. This feels so nice." She said. My stupid grin was my response.

As the minutes passed, she began to move a little more, pumping her hips forward and back further. It felt so good that I didn't know whether to shout or cry! It was the best feeling in the world!

Then she rocked forward, exposing a few inches of my cock before rocking back to engulf it all again. Hip rolls moved my cock inside of her, body rocking pulled and pushed me in and out of her. Moving inside, pumping in and out. Moving inside, pumping in and out. Moving inside, pumping in and out. GOD! That felt GOOD!

With every passing minute her movements became stronger. She was lifting further up my cock and was riding it further down. My cock was being pushed deeper and deeper into her hot, wet pussy! And when she rolled her hips, my cock moved back and forth deep inside her.

"Pump into me, please." she asked, softly.

"If I do, I'll cum soon!" I replied, hesitantly.

"That's OK, I'm on the pill. I want you to cum inside me!"

I was more than happy to oblige. My cock was as rigid as an iron rod. I'm sure the veins were standing out in stark relief. I needed that action! I coordinated my thrusts to her movements, pumping upward as she descended. Soon at least 8 inches of my cock was being exposed, then it again slid deep into her welcoming pussy! Now I was holding her hips, coordinating our movements. Her breasts were swinging back and forth in front of me as we pumped and thrust together, our actions progressively faster.

She was riding me hard. Perspiration was now forming on her beautiful skin. I was thrusting into her like crazy! Then her coordination seemed to fail her. Her hips were jerking and spasming as I continued to thrust into her. My climax was like a roaring freight train, it was racing toward me with unstoppable force! I thrust into her again, and again, and again. Then my climax erupted into her with shot after powerful shot of hot semen blasting into her depths as my own hips twitched and flexed. She lay onto my chest, her perspiration covered breasts sliding over my own sweaty chest. We lay together, breathing heavily, our bodies still joined.

When our breathing had partly returned to normal, I looked at Tammi and saw moisture on her cheeks.... was she crying? "Did I hurt you??" I asked anxiously.

"What? No! You didn't hurt me. It was beautiful, it was wonderful! You were wonderful!! It was just VERY emotional for me. More so than any previous time I have had sex."

"That's a good thing, I hope?" I asked, still unsure

"That's a very good thing. That was by far the best sexual experience I have had in my short, young life! And I think I want to experience it again!" she said with a sparkle in her eye.

"Well, I would, too, but not quite yet. I'll need a little time to recover."

"I think I'm going to treat that as a promise, and hold you to your commitment!" She laughed.

Some time later, she said, "I am going to stand by the chair and bend WAY over, my legs straight as I hold on to the seat or the lower rungs. My backside and pussy will be completely exposed and vulnerable. Then I want you to slip that beautiful cock of yours into my pussy. Start by pumping into me slow and gentle, but we will build up speed as we go. I think that your wonderful cock will rub my G-spot on every stroke. If so, it should give me another massive orgasm!"

"OK.... I've heard of the G-spot, but don't really know what or where it is..... Did you have an orgasm before?"

"Oh, YES! I had one of the best orgasms of my life! For this, you really don't have to worry about my g-spot. It should take care of itself. Later, I can teach you about the G-spot, if you want."

"If knowing about the G-spot will help me please you, then I definitely want to know about it!"

"OK! Then we will put that on the schedule for later! But first things first!"

With that she walked over to the chair and bent WAY OVER! All I could see was the back of her legs and her butt. Actually I could see her breasts and face hanging between her legs! I was already very hard as I looked at her pussy and ass and thought about what was going to happen.

I stepped up behind her and placed my cock in the folds of her pussy lips. I heard her say, "Gently."

I pushed forward, gently, and about two inches of my cock disappeared into her. "Mmmmm." She said.

I pulled back just a little, then pressed forward again. Another inch slipped into her pussy. As I pushed forward again, she shifted backwards toward me and another two inches slipped into her. A few more thrusts like that and I was totally embedded within her pussy.

Then I placed my hands on her butt and began to move. Out slowly, in even more slowly. Out slowly, in slowly. Out slowly, in extremely slowly. It was DELICIOUS!

She was now pushing back on every stroke. I held her butt to control the slow pace. Out extremely slowly, in even more slowly. Slow. Slow. Slow!

Tammi was trying to force my cock into her faster. "Please!"

"Please what?"

"Please, faster. Please, harder. Please!"

"But you said slow! Gentle!"

"More, PLEASE!"

I began to move, thrusting into her pussy a little more quickly. She was meeting me with every thrust, obviously wanting more. I picked up the pace a little more, then a little more, and a little more.

Tammi was meeting me thrust for thrust. She was pushing back against me as I was pumping my cock into her harder and faster. I could hear my thighs slapping against her bottom on every stroke.

"Ugh. Ugh! Ugh!! Ugh!!!" She exclaimed with each stroke. Then I was supporting her weight as her legs collapsed under her. My arms were holding her hips and my cock was deep in her pussy, and that was all that was supporting her. But her hips continued to buck and pump against me. With my cock pressed firmly into her pussy by the weight of her body, I could feel her vaginal contractions as they gripped and grasped my cock. I was SO close! Her pussy was milking me so hard! Then I began to cum! Holding her up, my cock buried deep inside her, my hips flexing and pumping, my cum shooting deep inside her. I was cumming and CUMMING and CUMMING!!!!