Snowbound in Aspen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. The fireplace will give off more than enough heat to warm the living room but not nearly enough for the whole house as I didn't light it until just a little while ago. Hopefully, the cabin will warm up by tomorrow." I explained to Ashley.

"So what are our sleeping options?" Ashley ponders aloud.

"Well, option one is we pull my Queen-sized mattress and covers in, place it in front of the fireplace, and sleep side by side," I tell her. That is the option I was hoping for but wasn't sure that my companion would go for it.

"What's option two?" She asks waiting to see what I come up with.

"Option two, you take the couch and I sleep on the Bearskin rug in front of the fireplace. Either option is fine with me." I say hoping that the amber-haired beauty will take the plunge and want the more comfortable mattress.

I look at Ashley and I can see the indecision on her face. Wanting to know what I have to bring into the room I press her and say, "So... which option do you want to do?"

~ Heatwave ~

Several hours had gone by and Jessica was roused from her sleep by the ambient noises in the room. Looking at her watch Jessica sees that it is 10:47 PM so she has only been asleep for just under three hours. Sitting up and stretching her body, Jessica rubs her neck as it feels a bit stiff from the odd angle and not having all of her pillows. Due to power outages like this, Jessica had to sleep on the floor of her cabin several times. She didn't mind as the Bearskin rug was quite comfortable but normally she had all of her covers and pillows. She could hear the crackling of the fire but the crackles didn't sound right to her. Looking at the fireplace, she saw that many of the logs had turned to ash and the fire might go out before morning. Climbing out from her warm comforter Jessica grabbed several more logs from where she had the wood piled up and put them in the fireplace. Turning around Jessica looks in on her guest. The young woman has the only other blanket in the cabin, something Jessica would have to rectify with the resort and ski patrol. The amber-haired woman had said blanket pulled around her but she was still shivering uncontrollably.

Jessica moved over to her side and gently shakes Ashley's left shoulder as she is propped on her right side. Pulling the blanket from her face Jessica can see that Ashley looked pale again and even now was shivering more. The wind outside was still howling and the snow was still falling. Jessica could see the snow was filling half of her large picture window. Despite this Jessica could clearly feel the bitter cold draft that was seeping in through the glass of her window and figured that the young woman had caught a chill despite having the blanket around her body. Despite her constant shivering, Ashley didn't appear to be awake. Jessica shakes the woman harder causing her to wake up.

"Are you all right?" Jessica inquires.

"I'm c... c... cold... s... s... sooo c...c... cold" Ashley managed to say. Her teeth were chattering again due to her chill.

Knowing she might catch hypothermia Jessica gives her the comforter to wrap herself up in and tosses her pillow onto the couch while I make changes to the sleeping arrangements. Once her guest is covered, Jessica moves the Bearskin rug aside and then races to her bedroom. The bed currently only has the sheets on it as the comforter is keeping Ashley warm and the pillows are on the couch. Tossing the top sheet around her shoulders, the tall brunette yanks her mattress off the box frame. Turning the mattress on its side, she pulls it to the living room. Placing the mattress as close to the fireplace as possible, Jessica proceeds to put the pillows on the side away from the fire.

"Best to put our feet toward the fire as it is one of the spots heat can escape fastest," Jessica tells Ashley who was actually wondering what the former model was doing.

With the mattress in place, Jessica tosses the sheet onto the mattress and make her way back to Ashley. Taking the woman in her arms, Jessica puts the blanket over their entwined bodies once they are upright and rubs the woman's back and hip with her hands to cause friction and transfer body heat through close contact. Jessica helps the shivering woman onto the mattress, which is far enough away from the window and much closer to the fire. Jessica's hope is the closer proximity to the flames will keep the chill from her as she seems to be a magnet for the cold. Once Ashley is under the covers the former model tosses the spare blanket over her, followed by the comforter. She waits for several moments to see if she stops shivering. If she doesn't then Jessica will go make some cocoa. Fortunately, her shivering subsides so Jessica proceeds to slip under the covers. Once covered Jessica pulls Ashley against her body to once again transfer some of her body heat.

Jessica held Ashley close to her body, rubbing her back and hip over the next hour. The entire time Ashley was unconscious. Jessica watched the woman intently as she slept, worried she might not wake up. Despite this, Ashley looked so peaceful and Jessica moved her amber bangs from her flawless face. She stared at the woman for some time, feeling her breathing through her nose and out of her mouth. She is so beautiful. Jessica thinks to herself as she cradles the woman. Unable to stop herself, Jessica leans in and gently kisses Ashley on her lips. Not a romantic or even loving kiss... just a quick kiss of the other woman's succulent lips. Jessica pulls away, lest she startles her guest. Jessica places a similar kiss on the woman's brow and resumes holding her close.

Eventually, was warm enough that Jessica was sure that the woman was no longer cold. Jessica lays back and pulls Ashley on her and once the pair have settled in, the former model begins drifting in and out of sleep. Jessica woke up again sometime later to find Ashley had moved closer and was now using her bust as a pillow. Jessica moved her right hand up and brushed the hair from Ashley's face again and then against her cheek. The gesture startled Ashley from her sleep (or she was faking) and their brown eyes met.

"I guess I should have taken Option 1 from the start," Ashley states in a low tone.

"I probably should have insisted. Your constitution is probably still weak from your trek through the snow."

"It... it wouldn't have mattered." She stats. "I... I can be a bit... stubborn." She says running her hand along her host's stomach.

"We all have moments of stubbornness. I'm just glad you seem to be doing better." The brunette informs her.

Without saying another word, Ashley leans in and plants a kiss on Jessica's lips. It is a quick kiss and she has retreated before the former model can even react.

"Wha... what was that for?"

"This is the second time that you've rescued me... I... I figured it was the least I could do."

Given that she made the first move Jessica decide to see how far she was willing to go. Placing her right hand behind Ashley's neck and head, she draws Ashley's face closer to her own. Ashley takes in a breath and Jessica is sure that her pulse is racing as Ashley's face nears. Jessica doesn't rush this. If Ashley is going to resist or if this is something she doesn't want Jessica has to give her the chance to stop.

Happily, she didn't. Ashley gingerly parts her lips and Jessica places a very soft, very deep, very loving kiss upon Ashley's lips. The brunette can feel Ashley gasp as she holds her in place and gives her the kind of kiss that she loves to receive herself.

~ Revise bellow perspective ~

"Mmmmm..." Ashley moans into Jessica's mouth. Taking that as a good sign, Jessica decides to move forward and sends her tongue into Ashley's mouth. The brunette seeks out the redhead's tongue and soon the two are French Kissing with gusto.

When their air supply starts to become an issue for the pair end they break off the kiss. Jessica is a bit surprised that she is the one that has to end the kiss. She has approached several straight women before and the initial kiss is usually the last as they freak out and run off. Sure Ashley has nowhere to really go but she didn't pull away, which is a good thing in Jessica's mind.

"Ummm... wow!" Jessica says as she looks Ashley in her beautiful face. The redhead slowly opens her eyes and returns Jessica's lustful glare.

"I know right!" Ashley replies smiling. Her smile alone makes Jessica's pulse race.

"I have to admit... I've been wanting to do that since you first took off your snowsuit." The older woman tells the sexy woman in her arms.

"Honestly... I can't say the same."

"Ohhh," Jessica says suddenly feeling very dejected.

"Until now... I thought I was straight. But something about you made my heart pound in my chest and had my pulse racing. Then when you told me who you were... all my girl-crush memories from my younger years came rushing back to me," Ashley tells me with a sheepish expression.

"You had a girl-crush on me?" Jessica repeats in shocked surprise. Every sentence she says has the former model on an emotional rollercoaster.

"Oh yeah. Growing up I was completely hetero until the day one of my friends showed me your first swimsuit spread. She wanted the bikini and I feigned agreement but the moment I saw you... wow, my panties got wet for the first time."

"Hmmm, I'm sure you thought that about every hot bikini model."

"No... not really. I mean I might have thought they were hot but... they weren't you. I don't know, I can't explain it. Every year I would look at the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Special and while I have to admit the women were beautiful... only you generated that reaction."

Jessica didn't know what to say. Her heart was now hammering hard in her chest. Ashley could tell and she places her hand over her host's heart. "Am... am I doing this to you?" She asks me.

"From the moment I first met you," Jessica states honestly.

Taking Jessica's hand, Ashley places it over her heart and the brunette finds that her guest's heart is pounding rapidly as well. "I have been straight all my life except where you are concerned." Ashley states. "I came to this place with my now ex-boyfriend hoping to recapture something we were missing. We were almost on the outs and this weekend was supposed to be the event that saved our relationship but he obviously had other intentions."

"What did he do?" You didn't have to be psychic based on Ashley's words to know he did something.

"He found my replacement at the resort's indoor pool this morning. She was a young blonde and was adorned in an almost invisible bikini... well, transparent when wet. The way they were going at it they were already familiar with one another."

"Ouch."

"Yeah... they were sucking face and she was grinding her cunt on his cock through their suits. It wasn't worth making a scene. I left the pool area and made my way to the front desk and asked for a new suite."

"Why didn't you make him move out?"

"No need... the suite I was moving into was nicer, more expensive. I had the staff put the room on his credit card as it was the one on file." Ashley says grinning wickedly.

I let out a heavy laugh and Ashley looks at me oddly. "Don't you see... he's paying for two suites and you are not even using it."

Not only did that improve Ashley's mood but the redhead fell over laughing. Her face actually went red she laughed that hard and long. Eventually, the redhead recovered and then finally said, "I guess that's the best kind of revenge... wasting his money that is."

"Well, as fun as that is I can think of a better form of revenge," Jessica says leaning her forehead against Ashley's.

"Mmmm... me too," Ashley replies catching my meaning. "Just so you know, I've never been into women... but if you're willing..." Ashley starts to tell her savior. But didn't get the chance to finish.

Not only was Jessica willing, but she was also very able. She would be stupid to turn down this willing newbie. Jessica draws Ashley's face back to hers and they resume kissing. As Ashley was now a very willing and eager participant Jessica began getting familiar with the woman sharing my mattress. Soon the experienced lesbian began letting her hands roam the amber-haired beauty's upper body. As they were still adorned in their sleep clothes it wasn't as exciting as it could be. Jessica loved running her hands on a woman's supple naked flesh and she wanted to do that with Ashley.

To Jessica's surprise, Ashley decided to move things along. She broke the kiss, scooched back a bit, and reaching down pulls the white long-sleeved turtleneck shirt up, over her bare boobs, and then over her head. Pulling her arms from the top, she tosses the top onto the couch behind me. Jessica swallows hard at her second look at this amber-haired goddess only this time she was much closer and about to get closer still. She could tell that Ashley, despite making a bold move, was now showing that she was nervous. Not wanting Ashley to think she had any doubts, Jessica reached over and gently took hold of her large, natural breast. Ashley shivered at the woman's touch and Jessica can see goosebumps on her arms and tits. Jessica leans in and kisses Ashley on the lips. Gentle at first, then slowly they both opened their mouths again and their tongues met inside Ashley's mouth. The two began moaning and sensing she could move forward Jessica found one of Ashley's tits and began to gently squeeze her breasts. Ashley moaned her approval as the brunette began memorizing the heft and feel of each magnificent globe. Through the material of the white turtleneck, Jessica could feel Ashley's quarter-sized nipples harden in my palm.

Ashley looked at her crush and smiled. Reaching over and grabbing at the bottom of Jessica's shirt, she pulls it over the former model's head, exposing Jessica's smaller tits. Ashley wasn't judging. She had always thought that Jessica was perfect! Her body is what she strived for. The redhead actually was annoyed when her tits grew larger than Jessica's to the point she once considered breast reduction surgery. Her boyfriend at the time managed to convince her that the idea was ridiculous. Ashley hesitantly reaches forward and takes hold of the right tit. Her hand feels warm and very soft and Jessica loves it. Much like what Jessica did, Ashley begins feeling up to her lover. The difference is that Jessica is the first woman that Ashley has done this to, or so Jessica guessed from her statement.

"Ashley..." Jessica says gasping as she savors the feel of Ashley's hand on her breast, "this... you've never done this with a girl... right?"

"Mmmmm... no... never," Ashley answers as she leans forward and kisses the brunette on her throat. Ashley switched tits and once she was properly satisfied she liked touching Jessica, she lifts my tits up and gently sucked the brunette's nipple into the furnace that is her mouth.

The moment she took them into her mouth Jessica's mind went into sensory overload. The former model was so hot that she thought she might hit her orgasm right away. Ashley shifts from the first nipple to the next. While sucking on Jessica's breast Ashley continued to gently knead the other tit with her free hand. Jessica's nipples were very erect and getting harder by the moment. She was in sheer ecstasy.

Feeling her pussy gushing, Jessica decided to make the next bold move. Moving back, Ashley watches as the brown-haired former celebrity sits back on her sexy rump and holds her legs out. Next Jessica leans back and pulls her sleep pants over her hips and then slips them off her legs. Ashley let out a little groan at the gorgeous site before her and not to be outdone she follows suit and takes off her leggings. Once they are off she hands Jessica her pants and watches as the woman proceeds to toss them onto the couch. Now naked the two women move to the center of the mattress and as Jessica wants to start things off she lowers Ashley onto her back and moves over her body.

Ashley looks like an amber-haired goddess that is practically begging Jessica to have her wicked way with her body. As appealing as that is, Jessica isn't a guy and likes to take her time with her lover. The former model prefers to draw out the experience while she builds up her lover's orgasm. A guy is only worried about their experience. Jessica wants her lover to cum and cum hard. Moving her head back to Ashley's, the former model recaptures the younger woman's lips and tongue. As our kissing gets hotter, Ashley spreads her legs inviting me to press my pussy to hers. Jessica moves between the woman's legs and their bodies become one. Both women take pride in their appearance (despite Jessica being a loner) and they groom the patch of hair between their legs. Ashley actually prefers to keep her pussy bald while Jessica cuts it to a small patch. The two women press their pussies against one another and feel the heat they have for the other. As they kiss their tits press together and their bodies begin to perspire as they grind together. Jessica no longer has to worry about Ashley getting a chill, their bodies are raging volcanoes. The room is now filled with the sounds of crackling from the fire, the smacking of our lips, and the moans from the two lovers.

"Wow," Jessica states excitedly, "I have to tell you... I haven't felt like this about someone in a very long time. You excite me in ways very few have."

Ashley leans up and kisses my nose, "I have to tell you, Jessica... I have honestly never felt like this about anyone."

"Really... you're already naked in my bed... you don't have to sweet talk me." Jessica tells the woman below her as she places a soft kiss on her lips.

"I'm serious. All of my former boyfriends have been in a hurry to feel me up and get into my panties. I can't remember the last time I've kissed someone for so long in such an intimate manner... and setting!"

"Ashley, are you sure you want to continue? This is your first time and despite appearances to the contrary... I... I'd hate to think this is a pitty fuck. I never expected you to repay me for saving your life with your body."

"Wow... you really aren't like a guy, are you? Most would have expected me to bend over and ramrod me before feeding me." Ashley states for the record.

"Isn't that the truth." Jessica laughs. Truth be told she does know a few butch lesbians that fit that bill as well.

"I never believed in love at first sight but there was something about you..."

"I think it's my tits," Ashley announces before laughing almost hysterically.

"Your tits are fabulous... there is no denying that. But from the moment I first saw you by the fire, I knew that I liked you. I... I mean really like you." I managed to pant out.

"I know where you're coming from. Honestly, I thought you might be gay the way you tried to keep from leering at me while I changed. I found myself liking you and then when you told me who you are... I couldn't help but fall for you. I didn't know if I could go through with having sex with you... so I figured that the least I owed you was a kiss. I mean, I always wondered what it would be like to kiss Jessica Lynn Andrews. But, that was just me coming to terms with the fact that I am not as straight as I thought I was. The moment our lips first touched... I knew I could never go back to kissing guys."

Jessica's heart was pounding furiously at Ashley's confession. Not wanting to waste another moment, the former model lowered her head to Ashley's right tit and placed her tongue under the woman's perfectly pink protruding nub. Ashley hissed as her lover slowly dragged her tongue up and when it come in contact with her areola she gasps aloud. Jessica then traces Ashley's areola and savors the shiver that she elicits from the amber-haired woman. When her tongue returns to the underside of her nipple Jessica flicks the protruding nub with her tongue.