Snowbound in Aspen

Story Info
Jessica lives in solitude until a blizzard changes all that.
8.9k words
4.59
22.1k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,239 Followers

Aspen, Colorado is a beautiful place, especially when it's covered in snow. In the winter, even with the numerous skiers about it can be very serene. At this time of the day as most of the skiers are heading in before it gets too dark and cold. My name is Jessica Lynn Andrews. I am 28, almost 29 years old and I live in a nice-sized wood cabin near the base of a mountain by a popular ski resort. My cabin has four bedrooms a kitchen and a living room. I didn't always live in Aspen. I used to live in the big city and worked as a model.

When I finished growing I stood 5' 10" tall. To this day I still watch my weight and maintain it at 130 pounds but the joke was that most of that was in my tits. While my breasts were only 32 inches I had an F-sized cup. My three measurements were 32-26-34 and many people say that I am Lucy Pinder's twin, except I'm 5 inches taller than she is. I have long dark brown hair that goes below my shoulders and dark brown eyes. I have a creamy complexion that tends to bronze when I go to the beach and lay out to tan. That might sound redundant to some but some girls are so fair-skinned that they burn if they're not careful.

I became emancipated at the age of 14, worked with private tutors, and got my GED when I was 17. Why do you ask? Working as a model from the time I turned 12 and eventually it was decided that becoming an emancipated minor was best for me so I didn't need an adult traveling around with me at all times. I actually pushed for emancipation as I started minding my finances and noticed that large chunks of my money were being frivolously spent in ways it shouldn't have. I made sure that only the bare minimum of my money would go to the people working for me, not half.

I was very popular and in great demand during my early years into my mid-teens but when I finished maturing at sixteen I was so busy it was almost pointless to have a permanent residence. I was jet-setting from one exotic locale to the next. It was a glamorous life but one I was tired of by the time I was nearing my mid-twenties. I modeled professionally for 14 years and the day my agency informed me that they would not be renewing my contract was the happiest day of my life! Now I won't lie, I loved jet-setting all over the world, visiting exotic locals, and wearing the latest clothes and lingerie. But as the years went on I got tired of the people I had to work with. It got to the point that I hated people. I was just one of an endless line of beautiful women and with the advent of the internet, finding the next girl willing to bare it all (if need be) to taste the spotlight was incredibly easy.

Working 14 years for some very lucrative companies I made tons of money which I saved once I was in total control of my finances. In addition to saving and not splurging over the years, I made several very good (lucrative) investments. I always seemed to buy low and sell high and get out before I lost money. When I liquidated most of those high-risk investments I was a multi-millionaire and as such, I decided I needed to isolate myself and live a minimalist life... that way I could keep my fortune until I was ready to do something with it. Transferring the bulk of my assets into CDs, IRAs, and Gold, there was no risk of me losing what I had worked hard to gain.

After life on the go and all those big cities full of people that never really got to know me, I decided to get away from it all. In my mid-teens, I traveled to Aspen for a photo shoot to model ski equipment and snowsuit. While there I ran across a dilapidated cabin that the owner was going to sell. I put in a bid and the owner took it and I was now a homeowner. I had renovations done and I would come by for a weekend during the holidays to get away and recharge my batteries. The day my contract ended I sold off everything that I no longer wanted or needed, packed up the clothes I intended to keep and the few items I didn't part with, and moved to Aspen and never looked back.

That was two years ago. I moved in during the fall and learned how cold and snowy the area can get during the winter months but I quickly adapted to these conditions. I love the winter and spend large portions of my time watching the ski bunnies from the nearby lodge ski past my cabin. My cabin resided along one of the more traveled ski slopes and my living room faced the slope so I could watch the people as they made their way down. Many of the world's most beautiful people came here to ski. The downside of the cold weather of course was that the skiers had to wear those heavy, formless ski outfits and goggles which concealed their beautiful features.

While I generally preferred my solitude I missed human contact from time to time... especially intimate contact with sexy females. I discovered during puberty that I was drawn to the female form. I dated girls my age but never proceeded past the kissing stages until I became legal. After I turned 18 all bets were off and I went after every beautiful woman that struck my fancy. Fame does have its perks after all. Bedding celebrities is not all that most would make it out to be. Famous men and women know that they can get practically anyone they chose as they hope to either make a quick buck or latch on for the long haul. I always tried to find that special someone but most of the women I had relations with didn't want an actual relationship. So I got used to being alone.

Anyways... the problem with living alone of course is that if you get horny there is no one around to help you relieve your frustrations. I have a drawer full of sex toys to help with this but sometimes a dildo or vibrator just doesn't cut it. Most of the skiers made it a point to avoid my cabin, which was fine with me for the most part. Occasionally some would stop, knock on my door and ask me the best way to get back to their particular lodge. Unless they were jerks I would invite them in, we would chat for a bit and then they would be on their way. But that all changed on the day of the big storm.

~ The Storm ~

For the first time since I have lived in Aspen, the area was hit by a massive blizzard. While snow storms are common as the area relies on constant snow for the slopes(the resorts hate warm winters) this storm... wow. There was so much snow and it was so consistent that the resorts were forced to shut down the slopes just after lunchtime. Of course, as this was the first time this had happened since I lived here the area wasn't prepared for the storm that, while possible, was supposed to miss us completely. As they weren't prepared for the storm there were hundreds of skiers about and they didn't get the word that the blizzard was upon them until it was too late. Freezing cold winds that carried large snowflakes and even sleet came down on the unsuspecting skiers. As such there were quite a few stragglers that were either too tired, too lazy to walk, or unwilling to wait for the ski patrols and just tried to find their way back to the resort.

My cabin was a designated safe spot in the area. It was something I had worked out with the lodges and ski patrols for times like this. Rather than compensate me on a regular basis I would usually have them cover a repair, something to accommodate their guests or provide me with something that I needed. When I first moved in I had a brilliant notion and had the lodge and safety patrol spring for a gas-powered generator for times when the power went out. The previous owner informed me that he had constant power outages but wasn't big on technology so he just made do without one. I didn't need one until I lived at the cabin full-time.

So far my power was holding so no point in wasting gas digging a path to the generator yet. However, as the snow was still falling I pulled out my snow blower and chained it to the cement post outside my front door so no one could steal it. I covered it with a tarp and then went to my shed and pulled out several large loads of wood so I could keep my fireplace going should the power go out before I could dig my way to the generator. Last year was the first time that I had to use a lot of firewood as we had several artic-like days in a row and that was with power. I had to keep the fire going consistently and slept in the living room on my mattress.

Because of the blizzard, I had a total of twelve people stop at my cabin today due to the slope shutting down and them being stranded and not knowing where to go. I had a radio and the ski patrol had a vehicle that they used to pick up the lodge patrons from my home. It was coming on dinner time and the sun was just going down over the horizon and night was upon us. That is when she came into my life.

The sleet had just stopped falling and the heavy snow was coming down hard once again. Something told me that I should go get one last load of wood... just to be on the safe side. The snow was already up to the top of my winter boots so I knew it was at least a foot deep and showed no signs of stopping. With the sun almost down I could feel the cold winter wind as it struck my face and could feel it through my sherpa sweatpants. I hadn't put on a snowsuit, just my heavy jacket as this was just a quick trip.

As I was making my way back to my front door I saw a figure that no one could miss. I was pretty sure the person was female as the individual in question was adorned in a bright neon pink snowsuit. Unlike the others I encountered today she had no skis or rods, she had her arms covering her chest, her head was down and she was just trudging forward. I noticed that halfway to my cabin that she stopped and looked up. I saw a big white puff when she saw me and watched as she started moving straight toward me with a purpose. I figured she must have been lost when the snow started, just another straggler.

Less than ten steps from my doorway I heard her call out, "He... llo?! C... c... can you please help me? I... I seem to be lost!"

"Yeah, come on inside." I insisted. When she was only a step away I tell her, "Hurry up, the storm is getting worse!"

I quickly drop the wood I was carrying to the side as I might have to help the girl in question into my home as she seemed to have exhausted herself trudging through the snow when she saw me. The young woman in question pounds her boots on the mat I have inside the doorway as I shut the door behind her.

"Take your boots and snowsuit off and go stand in front of the fireplace," I instruct her. I grab several pieces of wood from the pile I just dropped and proceed to put them in the fireplace. The flames make contact with the dry wood and the kindling begins to crackle indicating that the fire has been stoked. The shivering girl moves close to the fire having shed her neon pink suit and hung it on the hook by the door. Her skin looks pale and despite being adorned in a long-sleeved sweatshirt and sweatpants her teeth are chattering as she tries to warm herself up.

Without even asking I move to the stove, grab my kettle, fill it up with water and proceed to heat it up. This girl needs to get warm and a hot beverage will do wonders for her. "Do you prefer coffee, tea, or hot cocoa?" I ask my guest.

"Kahhh... kahhh... cocoa ph... please." She replies. She has turned around and is now heating her backside.

The kettle whistling draws my attention back to what I should be doing. I pour two packets of cocoa into two cups followed by the boiling water. Stirring the contents until they are perfectly blended, I make my way back to my houseguest. While I was peaking at her just a few moments ago this is the first time I get the chance to take a really good look at her. My first thought is, My god was she fucking GORGEOUS!

As I hand her the cup of Cocoa I can't help but think that she must be a model herself, or an actress at the very least. Now out of her suit, I can truly asses this beauty. She has long flowing red hair, dark brown eyes, and a very shapely body. Despite being in sweats, they are conforming to her body which tells me that her clothes must be damp from sweat, the icy sleet, or both.

"Are your clothes wet?" I ask the girl whose name I still don't know.

"S... s... soaked..."

"Hold on... I'll get you something clean and dry to wear. We look to be about the same size." The statement was true. While I couldn't tell her measurements just yet she appeared to be only an inch shorter than I was so my clothes, while possibly a little tight in some areas, should fit.

I race to my bedroom, pull open my dresser and pull out the first top, pants, and socks that I have. I grab a set for myself as well as she might not want to change if I'm standing there leering at her as I am. Returning to the living room I instruct the lovely girl to take off her clothes before she catches a cold. My guest starts with her pants and I watch as she pulls out one perfect leg followed by the next. I shed my jeans, socks, and panties and pull on my leggings (sans panties).

"You should probably lose your bra and panties as well," I add. Sure I'm being thorough but I might have an anterior motive to this as well. I can see trepidation but the girl is so cold that she doesn't bother to argue and strip out of her panties.

I hand the girl the red sleep pants that I had grabbed and with teeth still chattering (but not as much) she slips into them followed by the warm socks I provided her. Once she is covered in new clothes she pulls off her sweatshirt, and t-shirt, and then reaches behind her back and unclasps her simple white bra, and drops it into the pile of clothes at her feet. Handing her a white turtle neck I watch as this goddess, who has one of the most amazing natural chests, slips her arms into it, then has to work her head through the neck and finally has to pull it over her tits. Once she is dressed I shed the sweatshirt I had on and pull on my sleep shirt. I did see that Ashley was watching me just before I pull the shirt over my head and cover my natural breasts.

Being a model and having been around girls and women for so long, I have gained an eye for girls' sizes once I've gotten a good look at them and it doesn't get any better than this one. Her measurements were 36-25-38 and her cup size was an H. In addition to sizes, I can also tell when a girl has real or fake tits at a glance, and since I didn't see any telltale scars this girl's tits were 100 percent real. From her youthful appearance, I figured her to be about 20... 24 at the oldest, and in my personal opinion, she was perfect!

As our drinks are still scalding hot we sip our Hot Cocoa in silence, blowing on them to cool them off. After ingesting several drinks of the hot liquid I can see that she has stopped shivering. "Better?" I ask.

"Much... thanks." She answers.

"I'm sorry, in all the haste to get you warm I never asked your name,"

"Sorry... my name is Ashley, Ashley Donovan. What's your name?"

"I am Jessica, Jessica Lynn Andrews."

"Oh my god..." The sexy redhead states in utter shock. "The... Jessica Andrews!" She repeats in disbelief.

"Guilty," I say holding up my mug of cocoa and smiling before taking a sip.

"Oh my god... You were a famous model. I used to buy everything you modeled hoping to match your look and style!" Ashley informs me.

"Wow... thanks. So, do you model or act? You certainly have the look for it." I inform her.

"I've been in a few commercials... local stuff mostly. Three years ago I tried out for American Idol. I got to Hollywood but was voted out the first week." Ashley says.

While most people would probably be depressed by that statement I don't get that vibe from her. "Sorry," I say nonetheless.

"I'm not. I had my 15 minutes of fame and it led to those commercials and local modeling jobs. That's more than most of the contestants that didn't win could manage." She tells me as she is literally holding her head up high. A loud howling wind blows by my window and looking outside we see that the snow is still falling and it is almost blinding.

"Wow, the snow is really coming down pretty bad!" Ashley announces seeing that it hasn't stopped yet.

"Yeah... I'm afraid you will probably be stuck here the entire night. The ski patrol won't risk another jaunt to come to get you as they could get stuck on the way here or on the way back to the lodge."

"Understandable. I'm just glad that I found you before now. I literally felt the temperature drop as the sun was setting."

"I'm glad you made it as well. While I like my solitude it's nice to have company from time to time, especially pretty company like you." I let my statement hang there for a moment.

I swear Ashley blushes at my praise. "Anyways, Most of the people that found their way here were in such a hurry to get back to the lodge they didn't even thank me for sheltering them."

"Wow... that's rude. Well... thank you for helping me and sheltering me from the cold." Ashley states. She takes my free hand in hers and rubs her thumb over my fingers.

"You're welcome. Tomorrow, weather permitting, we can see if the Ski Patrol can get you back to the ski lodge."

"No rush if they can't. I like your cabin and I think you're a very kind and generous soul to be so welcoming and helpful." Ashley declares.

As we haven't eaten I ask my guest if she is hungry and she states that she is starving. Going to my pantry I pull out a can of soup. I have a gas stove and once I get the burner going I place the soup pot over it and then pull the tab to open the can and pour the soup in. A short while later the large helping of Chicken Noodle Soup is ready and I have Ashley grab the bowels, spoons, and crackers while I collect the ladle and bring the soup over to serve. Dinner is a lively affair which is all the better thanks to my lovely dinner companion. We let the soup cool just a bit and chat about one another, slowly learning more about each other. When the soup has adequately cooled we pass out the crackers and dig in. After we have finished eating and dealing with dishes and the garbage Ashley and I return to the living room with another cup of cocoa. Another thing I learned about my guest is that like me her hot beverage of choice is Cocoa. While I do like tea I hate coffee but keep it for when I have company, like today.

Seeing the time is coming up on 8 PM I tell my guest, "I know you must be tired after your trek through the snow. I hope you don't mind, but the only two places to sleep in the cabin are on my bed located in the master bedroom, the couch by the cold window, or on the bear skin rug in front of the fireplace." I inform Ashley.

"What about the other three rooms?" Ashley inquires having taken a look through the house earlier. I sigh as I knew this would come up eventually. Truth be told I'm not lying but the issue wasn't my doing.

"Well, the room across from mine is my personal office and doesn't have anything to sleep on. The two guest rooms don't have beds as I don't entertain much. The air mattresses I asked the lodge for haven't arrived yet. I told them it was better to be safe than sorry but they weren't expecting this blizzard so they apparently didn't place an order until the storm front started moving this way. I suspect they were waiting for next fiscal year before they planned to order them."

Just then the lights went out, and we both jumped. Honestly, the only reason I jumped was that Ashley jumped and when she did this she grabbed my hand. I had lost power a few times over the last few years, and we had a power outage not too long ago...

"Ah hell!" I yell startling Ashley again.

"What is it? What's wrong?" She asks.

"We had a power outage not too long ago. It got cold so I ran my generator and never refilled it. We won't have any power. My heater is electric so we can't count on that. We will only have the heat from the fireplace."

"Will... will that be e...enough to k... keep us warm?" Ashley asks with concern written all over her face.

CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,239 Followers