Snowbound in Aspen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummmmm..." Ashley moans and squirms beneath Jessica when her tongue leaves her nipple. However, Jessica doesn't leave the succulent tit for long. A panting Ashley opens her eyes to see what is happening and that is when Jessica launches herself forward and pounces. Ashley lets out a little squeal of surprise as her lover latches on to her tit. Once there Jessica began to suck hard on her right nipple. The more she sucks on Ashley's tit the more Ashley begins arching her back trying to shove more of her boob into my mouth.

"Ooooh, gaaaawd... I love having my nipples sucked" The amber-haired woman screams in pleasure.

However, Jessica's eye catches sight of the one treasure she has not yet partaken of. Looking down the former celebrity could see Ashley's bare sex. Releasing Ashley's right tit from her mouth, Jessica moves over slightly latching onto her left tit.

"Mmmmm... ahhhh... gawd!" Ashley groans as her neglected left tit fills my mouth. Jessica wishes that Ashley's 36H tit was full of milk that she could drink from.

Now that she has a better position Jessica's left hand begins traveling down her lover's body. Ashley shivers in pleasure as the sexy woman's fingers make their way along her flawless skin until they are just above her clit. Jessica smiles as she rubs the skin between Ashley's clit and belly button.

The teasing has Ashley so hot that she grabs hold of Jessica's head and pulls the former model's face to her own. Jessica is rewarded for her teasing and tantalizing with a very heated kiss. Their tongues danced for a long time until Ashley finally releases the woman she has crushed on since her teen years. Jessica pulls away and began kissing her way down Ashley's body. She kisses her way down the valley of her breasts. She runs her tongue down from the valley until just above Ashley's abdomen. Jessica resumes kissing around Ashley's flat stomach eliciting gasps from the redhead. Ashley's body goes from arched to flat as Jessica's tongue begins to fuck her navel for a few solid minutes. Ashley was gasping and panting as she is very sensitive and Jessica quickly finds out, that her lover is very ticklish.

"Please, lick me. I... I need to feel your hot tongue... inside my pussy." A gasping Ashley pleads to me.

"Here?" Jessica asks Ashley rubbing the underside of her fingers on Ashley's soaked pussy lips. "You want my tongue in here?"

"Gawwwwd yes. You have me so hot... I want your face between my legs." Ashley states. "I want to feel your lip kissing my Labia." She says reaching down and parting her pussy lips.

Jessica places her head by Ashley's pussy but instead of kissing her down there, she blows on the sexual furnace causing the redhead to shiver almost violently.

"Mmmmm... I want your tongue pushing deep into my soaked slit, loving me like no dick ever could."

With a wicked smirk, I move closer to her pussy, and began licking her lower lips. I could taste her sweet, wet pussy, and began to suckle her pussy lips.

"Ohhhhhh YES! SUCK ME!" Ashley screams when I suck on her outer labia. She is absolutely gushing already and I drink her up like someone in the desert who has just found water. I smile at the sexy little minx beneath me as I return to licking her pussy. I occasionally stop, turn to her inner thigh, and either lick, kiss, or playfully nip at it causing her to flinch as she doesn't expect it until I am doing it. I absolutely love the sweet nectar of Ashley's pussy, and the feeling of her pubes against my tongue when I send it up toward her clit.

"PLEASE... NO MORE TEASING..." Ashley begs me. "MY PUSSY NEEDS YOU... PLEASE..." she screamed grabbing my head with both hands and mashing me into her cunt.

I kiss Ashley's thighs one final time as I plan to have my fill of this gorgeous woman's pussy and fill my belly with her girl cum. Still, I have to be me and I have to draw this out. I sit up and slightly part Ashley's legs. When her ankles are by my head I kiss them and starting with her left foot, I took began to suck her toes. Ashley squirmed and begged me to take her but I refuse. Only after I have sucked on every toe on her left foot do I move to her right foot. Starting at the little toe I gently suck on every digit, all the while I can smell her pussy getting hotter and hotter.

When I finished with her toes I kiss my way back up her thighs until I was staring face-to-face with her fiery, red pussy. I stick my tongue out and give each lip one last loving lick before I latch on, deep inside her pussy, and began licking for all I was worth. Ashley places her legs over my shoulders and her thighs begin pressing against my head as she holds me in place.

"I... I never want you to come up frah... from there." Ashley tells me as her hands hold my head in place as my tongue works her pussy over.

Wanting to take things up a notch I slip two of my right fingers into her pussy, while I continue licking away at her juicy pussy. Ashley is panting hard and now is the time for me to have my lover reach her crescendo. Releasing her pussy, I pull my right fingers from her pussy, she looks at me in a haze as I lick her juices from my fingers and then lick my middle digit. Once they are properly wetted I slip my three fingers into the furnace that is her snatch. This has Ashley excited but then she flips out when I suck her sexy clit into my mouth for the first time. This has her back arching again only now she is flailing her head about from side to side. Soon I had Ashley screaming and writhing in pleasure. Thanks to the girls I've been with I knew how to please a woman. I knew just what to do to push her over the edge. I took my fingers out of her hot little pussy, and slide them gently into her tight little ass. This was the last straw. Ashley began to shudder in pleasure.

"SWEET CHRIST! I... I'M CUMMING! I... I'M CUMMING!" Ashley screams at the top of her lungs. The way her body was shaking and she was writhing I knew that she was super close. I pumped my fingers in and out of Ashley's tight little asshole while sucking on her clit.

"Yeeeeeeessssss! YESSSS!" Ashley cries out as she comes all over my face. I lower my mouth and latch on to her cunt so that I can suck her girl cum. I can tell this is Ashley's first mind-shattering orgasm as her tits are heaving and the air is slowly making its way back to her head. When I looked at her again her face was wet with tears of ecstasy and sweat. Taking my finger out of her ass, I moved myself up on her and began to kiss her. Ashley slowly moves on top of me and began to lick her own cum off my face. I was in seventh heaven and I hoped to never leave.

"That... that was... fucking amazing!" Ashley pants and smiles at me as she looked down at me. For a first-timer, she seems very enthusiastic and licks her lips. She leans down and kisses me, enjoying her own sweet taste on my lips. Ashley's tongue slid in and out of my mouth with great exuberance and I almost came at just the thought of that same tongue working its magic on my pussy. Of course, then reality came crashing down upon us and we both turn our heads and let out a long, loud, yawn. After the day we've had our bodies are spent. Sure I want to have this sexy little newborn lezzie go to work on me but I'd rather be fully awake than pass out while she's working me over before I can truly experience an orgasm with her.

Ashley is of the same mind and we giggle in unison. We decide to go to sleep and pick this up in the morning once we are fully rested. Looking at my watch that I place on the floor beside my head I see that it is 11:45. We have been making love for just shy of two hours and once we get comfortable we start to drift off to sleep.