Snowed In

Story Info
Multiple people get snowed inside a cabin in the mountains.
11.7k words
4.18
11k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all and thank you for checking out my newest tale. All sexual participants are aged 18 and older and all are assumed to be disease free. If subjects like adultery, quid pro quo's, offend you then respectfully please consider reading something else.

If I get any material facts wrong, trust me, I tried to do due diligence but I may have made a mistake or three here and there.

All criticism is welcomed and I hope you'll favorite it and leave a comment. Thanks and enjoy.

Snowed in

Chapter One: The day after Christmas...

Mia: "A cabin in the Georgia mountains to ring in the New Year?" I asked my husband of four years, Raymond "Ray Ray" King, after he asked me if I wanted to spend the next seven days or so in the cabin he shares with his ex-wife Charlotte, fixated in the Blue Ridge Mountains.

"Aren't there bears and other harmful creatures in those mountains?"

"It's the dead of winter baby-girl. Those bears are hibernating." He assured me.

"You're a stockbroker, not a game warden." I told him as I playfully grabbed his genitals." How do you know anything at all about the nocturnal habits of ferocious mountain wildlife?"

"Hey, I watched Yogi bear as a young'un." He smirked. "Besides, we have an arsenal locked behind a gun safe at the cabin. Any big bad grizzlies that happen to feel froggy...trust me, I can always use another bear skinned rug."

"Ok, number one...that was just gross.

Two...you know less than nothing about weapons, hunting and the outdoors."

"I suppose that's why it's fortunate that I have a former United States Marine in my corner." Ray said as he pointed at me.

"I've told you before my loving husband. There's no such thing as a "former marine". Once a marine, always a marine."

"Why couldn't you have just joined the air force like every other beautiful sexy sistah that desires to serve Uncle Sam?"

"Tell me about the cabin and then kindly explain to me why this is the first time you've ever invited me up there?"

"The cabin is an 8000 sq ft mini mansion. Four huge master suites, two of which have their very own private hot tubs. Two outdoor heated pools, with a third one enclosed, a basketball court, a bowling alley, our own private lake for fishing, a cast iron competition style BBQ pit/smoker, gas fireplaces in every room, and a stand alone gas generator designed to power the entire place just in case we get snowed in and lose power."

"Snowed in?"

"Yeah, that's the other thing...if we decide to go, we'd better get on the road no later than dawn. Superstorm headed that way. We can beat it by a few hours if we leave in the AM.

And being snowed in, just the two of us, will be fun as hell."

"And the other thing? Why is this my first invite in four years of marriage?"

"As you know...we normally Air BNB the property during the year. The proceeds of which have to be split between us and Charlotte.

But when we were married, we always blocked this particular week out for ourselves.

For reasons that I'd rather not go into right now, I just choose to stay away. Bad memories and things of that nature.

But now I'm ready to get up there.

She has it on even number years and I have it on odd; and since this is the year of our Lord 2023..."

"It's our year!" I said excitedly; especially after hearing him describe the cabin. "So, what do I need to do in order to get ready?"

"Pack some warm clothes. A bathing suit or two, and some things made especially for lounging around."

"Would you like for me to bring these also?" I said to him as teasingly showed him a pair of white "come fuck me", stripper heels that I purchased from a local sex/costume shop.

"Oh yes!" He said eagerly. "Only those won't need any matching ensemble. They go perfectly with your "birthday suit."

"And just how often am I going to be in my "birthday suit?"

"Anytime we are inside baby, which if we get snowed in will be a significant amount of time."

"Um hum...but I just can't walk around butt ass naked for a week and give you pussy every five minutes."

"Why not? That's how it's done here."

"Your ass! You nut one time in this puss and your punk ass is out for the rest of the night." I joked.

"Keep talking that cash money shit. One night, when you least expect it, I'm going to let my dick slip out of that puss, and "accidentally" shove it right up that smart ass of yours."

"Promises promises. Now, let's get packed so that we can hit the highway."

Chapter Two : Meet the Kings

"Anyone ever told you that you look like Anita Peida?" Ray Ray asked as we barreled down the salted highway with the only real scenery being banks of snow that had been pushed over to the shoulders from the road to make travel not as hazardous, in our rented mini-RV for the seven-hour drive.

"Who? Anita Peida? Who the hell is that?" I asked.

"You know who she is. Anita Peida, the porn chick that I like to watch."

"You seem to like a lot of porn chicks so please forgive me if i can't place this one."

"Look her up on the porn database. You'll see whom I mean."

"You normally saddle me with a resemblance Janet Jacme; now suddenly I favor this new girl?"

"You are Anita's twin. Same skin tone, same height and weight, same 34b-26-38. Same tight pussy..."

"And just how do YOU know how tight her pussy is?"

"Aw C'mon. Allow a brother SOME secrets."

"Ole lying ass..." I said to him as I laid back in the seat and pressed my bare feet against the windshield. I expected it to be cold, but it was warmer than I thought due to the defroster.

"Ok I found her." I told him. "It took me a while because I thought that it was a play on words like "Anita Peter" or "I need a Peter" but it's actually spelled P-E-I-D-A."

"Same difference. Now, whom do I look like?" He asked.

"Do you know who Bill Cosby is?"

"Your ass! I don't look like..."

"I'm kidding my dear. You bear an uncanny resemblance to Trey Songz."

"I'll take that." He announced proudly. "Do you find it weird that we have never had this conversation before?"

"How could we? We went from zero to married in what seemed like a day or two."

"When you know what you want...Guess what? You know what you want." He said as he turned into a gas station that boasted of "clean restrooms". The irony, considering that we have our own private one in the back of the RV.

"Did you want to enjoy a nice sit-down lunch inside or would you like me to just grab a few snacks for the road?" He asked as he pulled up next to a gas pump.

"Wasn't the RV rental place supposed to have this thing topped off before we got it?" I asked him.

"Only if I wanted to pay 7 or 8 dollars a gallon for the privilege."

"Well...that makes sense I suppose. But we can't eat here anyway. It's a truck stop." I told him.

"There's a very good steakhouse attached to the station. I read good reviews on it from Yelp."

"But baby..." I explained to him like he was five. "We are in the middle of bum-fuck Georgia. We don't know how these locals are going to take to people of our "persuasion" entering their establishment."

"You're right Mia, we don't know. However, I seriously doubt that anyone is going to call the sherif just because two black people came in for a bite to eat.

Besides, didn't you do your signal training for the marines at Fort Gordon? That's also in Georgia, correct?"

"Fort Gordon sits right outside of Augusta; which is an army town. You could go to the local mall with your nonblack mate, and nobody would bat an eye."

"Sounds like you are speaking from experience." He inquired while giving me the side eye.

"Aw c'mon. Allow a sistah SOME secrets."

I married my husband, not just for his sizable bank account, his ballooned intellect, his fierce loyalty, his sexy bod and handsome face, his 8 inch dick; no, I also married my husband because he is such a great judge of character.

That quaint little eatery in Anytown Georgia offered me one of the most pleasant dining experiences I've had in forever.

I had never had trout before...but baby...lemme tell ya! That had to be the best fried fish in the southern United States.

So, the food was great, the staff was really nice and the other patrons seemed genuinely interested in the destination of the two diners traveling by RV through their neck of the woods.

Especially considering how poorly I had dressed for the climate in my white t-shirt that I had tied right above my waist, black tights and flip-flops.

The walls were lined with framed photos, some black and white and some in color. The walls were chock full of memories of eras bygone due to the normal progression of time.

Ex presidents, dating back from LBJ to current lined the walls in photographic moments, taken inside of the restaurant and immortalized for all time.

Celebrities like Tom Hanks, Lou Gossett Jr, Muhammad Ali, Dorothy Hamil, and many more had posed for pictures with the original owners of the diner; now in the hands of their offspring and the offspring's offspring.

"Mia?"

"Should the words, "I told you so", leave your lips, we'll be four days into this trip before you get even a sniff at this ass."

"I'm going to the restroom right quick. Will you be ok?"

"Surrounded by all of this good-natured southern hospitality? I'm certain that I can manage without you for a few minutes." I said to him with a smile. Raymond isn't the "rub it in" type; so I should've suspected that he'd be gracious about having been proven correct.

Right after Ray had excused himself. I started in on the fried apple pie/ice cream a' La mode that he had suggested I try.

Never mind that it was less than 10 degrees outside; here I was enjoying the best dessert I had consumed in ages.

The atmosphere was so pleasant, the people so neighborly...it didn't even alarm me when a tall, white, very handsome,

dark haired man in western wear approached my table.

"Excuse me ma'am?" He said to me with a drawl that suggested that he was more Texan than Georgian.

"Yes? May I help you?"

"Ma'am I hope that you don't take offense...but I wanted you to know that you have got to be the most beautiful woman that I've ever fixed my baby blues on.

I remember watching an old black and white Lena Horne film, and I'll just tell ya this. If they ever wanted to make a biopic of her life, you'd be the perfect person to play her...provided that you could act of course."

I hate to confess this...but I found myself hoping that Ray needed to do more than just relieve his bladder. It's not everyday that a girl gets complimented by a much younger man who also resembles her "guilty white boy crush" the late JFK Jr, and I wanted this conversation to continue a little while longer.

"What's your name son?"

Yikes! Did I really just do that? Did I really just show my age in that manner? I must be more flabbergasted than I thought. I mean in reality, I'm 47 and if I had to guess, I'm certain that I have at least 20 years on him. But damn!

A little tact next time.

"I'm Joshua ma'am. Joshua Barnes."

"Well, Joshua Barnes, I'm Mia. Mia King."

"A pleasure. Tell me, is that your husband that you're traveling with?"

"It is."

"Well, that prayer went unanswered."

"What prayer is that?"

"That perhaps he was your brother." He said matter of factly. "Where are you guys headed?"

"To the mountains."

"That's my rig outside." He said as he pointed toward a black 18 wheeler with a tank on the back. "I'm headed up that way myself to drop off propane.

I'm then going back home light."

"And is "home" Texas?" I asked.

"How'd you know?" He asked with true surprise in his voice.

"Lucky guess."

"Well, I suppose I'd best let you get back to your lunch.

It was a pleasure meeting you...Ms. Mia."

"You as well Joshua. And I apologize for the "son" comment."

"Don't apologize. That comment actually made my day." He said with a genuine smile.

He turned to leave but I stopped him.

"Joshua wait."

"Ma'am?"

"Why did you approach me? Why did you tell me the things that you did?"

He stared intently into my eyes. His gaze caused me to break eye contact with him. Whatever he was getting ready to say, it was obvious that he wanted me to believe that he was speaking in complete candor.

"I've found that people spend their entire lives in regret. Woulda, coulda, shoulda, is how I've heard it described.

I noticed you when you two first walked in. I wanted to say those words to you right away. Your husband's restroom trip allowed me that opportunity.

Even if it ultimately got my ass kicked, I wasn't going to spend the rest of my life with regret by not telling you how I felt and what I thought."

"So tell me then, "son". Are you always this bold or does the courage to be a straight shooter arise only when you're around a BMILF?"

"A BMILF?"

"A black mom that you'd like to fuck."

Wait...what the fuck did I just say? It's the pie; it has to be. These "nice people" put Ecstasy in the ice cream and it's got me responding to a man I just met as if I'm a horny teenager.

Or maybe it was the tight Wranglers, the black eel skinned cowboy boots, or the mesmerizing icy blue eyes that has me stepping way outside of my comfort zone?

He chuckled a bit at my question but didn't answer it.

"Do y'all have a CB radio in your RV?" He asked.

"I don't think so."

"You can get one from here. They aren't very expensive. Tune in to the trucker's band. You'll get some good real time info on road conditions, cops setting up speed traps, etc...

Also, I'll be on there in a bit. Listen for my handle. I go by "Bobby Ewing."

"Well, Joshua or better yet "Bobby"; I think that we should try once again to say goodbye. Let's make it stick this time. It was very nice meeting you, and I hope that you stay safe on those treacherous roads today."

"And likewise, to you and your husband Ms. Mia. And while this may go without saying at this point...you definitely are a BMILF."

"And my husband is going to be wondering what has gotten into me tonight, as he fucks me while I pretend that it's your late 20s or early 30s hard white cock that I'm riding." I think to myself.

Joshua leaves the table and Ray emerges about 30 seconds later.

"Jesus, baby." I said to him. "Did you fall in?"

"No. It wasn't that. The line to take a piss was a mile long and only four of eight urinals was operational." He said in reply. "By the way, who was the guy I saw leaving the table? What did he want?"

"Oh him?" I replied. I didn't realize that Ray had seen us and now I needed to come up with a good reason for Joshua's impromptu table excursion. "He is just a trucker who wanted to warn us about slick roads up ahead."

"Oh ok. For a second, I thought that he might've been staring at your big plump booty that you love to show off in your black tights.

You know the affect that you have on men when you put them on."

"Don't be silly baby." I said playfully. "Let's pay the check and get back on the road.

And Ray?"

"Yes baby?"

"Buy us a CB radio."

Chapter Three: We've reached the top!

Mia: Three hours and two black ice skids later and we made it to the cabin.

To call this...this...place just a cabin was like calling the late Stephen Hawkins "just a smart guy".

"Your description didn't do this resort any justice." I told Ray as I marveled at the massive structure ahead of me. "This is a lot of room for just two people."

"Most the times when it gets rented out. It's either for corporate events or private parties and weddings." Ray explained.

We pulled into the rotund and noticed another vehicle already here. From the looks of things, Ray didn't recognize it as we tried to come up with who it might have belonged to.

"Could be a guest getting a late check out." I said to him.

"At 5pm in the evening? That's pretty late. Maybe it's the cleaning people running late?" He countered.

We exited our vehicle but didn't bring any of our luggage or supplies with us at the moment. If this was the cleaning personnel still in the process of tidying up the place, then we didn't want to get in their way.

But when we walked in, it wasn't the sounds of dishwashers and vacuum cleaners that greeted us.

Instead, it was...

"Unnngh! Unngh! Unngh!" Coming from a bedroom.

Ray quickly strode over to a huge safe and entered some numbers into a keypad. Once it opened, it revealed the "arsenal" that he had mentioned a day earlier.

He grabbed a Glock semiautomatic 22, loaded a clip into it and started toward the sounds that we had both heard.

"What are you doing?" I hissed as I grabbed his arm.

"There might be a burglar in here."

"A burglar? A burglar that takes time from stealing in order to fuck? Baby, give me the weapon before you accidentally shoot yourself." I said to my stock broker husband.

To his credit, he hands it over without protest.

"Now open the bedroom door, and let's see who our interlopers really are."

Our "interlopers" much to our surprise, ignored us after we breached the door. Although "breach" might be speaking a in a bit of hyperbole.

For what actually happened was that we quietly slid the door ajar as my original hypothesis proved true.

Individuals, three to be exact, engaged in a steamy reverse Oreo, MFM(male female male) sexual double penetration.

Yes, you heard me correctly when I said "reverse Oreo". Two early 20s towheaded white boys; twins form the looks of things; had their cocks firmly entrenched into both the ass and twat of what appeared to be a middle aged black woman as her screams seemingly volleyed between pleasure and pain and sometimes simultaneously.

It didn't take long for me to realize why this woman(whom we could only see the back of her head) seemed so familiar.

The bitch never removed the very visible tandem tramp stamps from her thighs that read "Ray Ray's" with matching tattooed arrows pointing up ward toward her ass.

If it isn't clear by now, Ray's ex wife Charlotte King and her two young Caucasian suitors had forgotten that 2023 wasn't an even number.

"Baby? Are you seeing this?" I asked quietly. "Baby? Ray!" I hissed.

But my husband appeared to be in a trance of some sort as he seemed fixated on the sight of seeing his ex-wife in action.

"Ray...snap out of it. Ray!"

When diplomacy fails...war is always an option...after repeated attempts to get his attention came up short, I deduced that a swift sidekick to the shin would do the trick.

"Ouch! Damn Mia! That hurt."

This also got the attention of our frolicking trio as "Chris Hemsworth" number one, in one fluid motion, jumped off of and out of Charlotte's ass and landed on the floor on his back right beside the bed.

Charlotte yelped in agony as this unexpected extraction happened and judging from the length and girth of the still rigid cock extending from his body, it didn't take a sleuth to deduce why.

A more puzzling thought was how the hell did he manage to stuff all of that dick into such a tiny orifice in the first place?

A mystery for another time as Charlotte turned to confront those that had just ruined her interracial fuck fest.

"Ray? What the hell are you doing here?" She demanded while still having Hemsworth number two's cock still firmly snug in her pussy.

"Me? What are YOU doing here Char? This is our year!"

"But...but you never come. I've been coming up here every year for the last few years because you never come up here."

"So, my absence entitles you to break the agreement? Well news flash...we are here now. So I'll kindly ask you to unass the cabin and take your two 18 year old fuck boys with you."

"Hey!" The one whom, believe it or not had continued to slowly pump his cock inside of Charlotte said in protest. "I'm 23."

"Timothy this isn't the time." Charlotte cautioned her young lover. "Ray Ray...think. The winter storm is here. There is no way that we will make it back down that mountain.