Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surely the Ray King I know would have more compassion for a complete stranger than this; let alone the mother of your children."

"You're a fine one to bring up our children. Here you are getting gangfucked by guys younger than Ray Jr."

"Ray? Listen." I said as I decided that a cooler, somewhat detached head needed to prevail. "Charlotte is right; there's nowhere they can go.

We have enough space and god knows that we have enough food in the RV to feed a platoon for a month. We will be snowed in with your ex wife and her "guests" for a few days. Let's just make the best of it."

"Fine. I wasn't going to put them out anyway." He replied without much pondering of what I had proposed. "If you will, Char, have Timothy and..."

"Mark". The one who was still in his back on the floor said.

"Have Timothy and Mark help me get this stuff brought inside."

"Can you give us five minutes?" Char asked, as Timothy, believe it or not, came inside of Charlotte while both Ray and I watched in utter disbelief.

"Take ten minutes. Just make sure that they have the energy left to help."

"Don't worry about that Ray Ray. These boys are young and strong. They'll wear me out long before they wear out."

"How proud you must be." Ray said to her as we turned to leave and a very grateful Charlotte thanked me for standing up for them.

Chapter Four: Q&A and T&A

Mia:

"So that's the infamous Charlotte King huh?" I asked while I poured both myself and Ray a bit of bourbon.

"Yeah, that's her alright."

"It's funny. I figured she'd be taller."

"How could you tell with her...with her sitting on that asshole's dick?"

"Baby?" I said as I tried to be as charitable as possible, "are you upset about your ex being here? Or is it because she's here with who she's here with?"

"The shit is like déjà vu all over again."

"What is?"

"Catching Charlotte in bed with a white guy. Or two in this case."

"You're saying that this has happened before?"

"It led to our divorce."

What a revelation! Raymond never talked about what actually led up to his decision to divorce Charlotte. In fact, the only thing he'd reiterate time and time again was, "that bitch knows why I left her in the dust".

"So, was it catching her in bed with another man that pissed you off? Or was it catching her in bed with a white man the catalyst for your anger?"

"Come on Mia...what kind of question is that?"

"The kind that I'd like an answer to."

"Look...Charlotte is a grade a hypocrite. She talks all this pro-black shit; she questions my blackness for liking 80s rock; as if I don't also love 80s RnB and funk.

She listens to Farrakhan and Umar Johnson, and every time I would turn around, she was filing an EEOC complaint against some supervisor of hers and screaming "racial discrimination".

Yet somehow, BOTH times that I've caught her with another man's cock in her it was a white cock.

She hides the fact that she's a swirler behind this veneer of "being down" and "sticking it to the man". When in reality, "the man" is the one who is sticking it to her.

Have you ever worked retail when you were younger? Do you recall the employee who was always the first to stop a shoplifter? That "dedicated" worker was normally the main one robbing the business blind.

Same principle applies here."

"Janet Jacme!" I suddenly blurted out.

"Excuse me?"

"You once told me that I looked like the adult film star Janet Jacme. But in reality, your ex wife looks exactly like her right down to the finest detail. Hell she even sounds like her.

When you were telling me that I resembled Janet; you were really trying your best to turn me into a carbon copy of the woman that you lost. The woman you walked away from."

"Sigh...Mia if you don't mind...can we make this all about you at a later date? Right now, I have enough that I'm contending with."

"Is stressing over whom is laying the pipe to your EX wife as well as the color tone of that pipe, something that you're "contending with?"

Ray glares at me as if he has some clever retort, some witty reply.

However, what comes out of his mouth is...

"Heh...heh...heh. Ha, ha, ha..."

"What the hell is so funny?" I asked without masking the annoyance in my tone.

"Did you....did you really just use the words, "laying the pipe?" He asked as he continued with yet another fit of uncontrollable laughter.

At which time it hit me, and I too saw the humor in my choice of words and joined in with him.

"I'd better stop before I pee on myself." I said as I sought to reign myself in and to continue our conversation regarding Charlotte and why he was so concerned about whom she gave herself to sexually.

"The wind is starting to pick up. I'm going to go and start the unloading. Point Mutt and Jeff or whatever their names are, out front to help whenever they finish up on Char." Ray said as he bolted for the outside before I could get anymore answers from him.

As of one cue, "Mutt", "Jeff", and Charlotte all emerged from their bedroom at the same time.

Charlotte, clad only in a robe and flip flops, came and took a seat next to me while she puffed on a vape device. Timothy and Mark joined Ray outside as they ventured out to bring in the supplies that would sustain us for the next week or so that we might be stuck up here.

"You know girlfriend? A simple phone call would've averted this all from happening." Charlotte said As she tried to hand me the device which I declined.

"I agree. So why didn't you call?"

"Me? I'm not the one who decided on a whim to come up here after all these years."

"But it wasn't your year." I reminded her.

"You don't smoke weed? Because that's what's in my vape pen." She said to me as she did an abrupt 180 on our conversation. Avoiding uncomfortable discussions through distraction must've been a staple of the Char/Ray household back in the day.

I took a few soothing hits from the the enhanced pen and waited for the effects to take over.

"Well here we all are. Sharing each others company for an undetermined period whether we like it or not." She said as her robe opened up revealing her amply nude, recently fucked body.

"I'm not much for clothing." She said as she tried to explain her attire or lack thereof. "If I could live on a nudist colony, I'd be there in a heartbeat.

Besides, everyone present has seen me in all my naked glory at least once."

"So we have."

"I can't imagine what Ray Ray must be going through right now."

"Meaning?"

"Catching me in bed with another man, or men in this case. It can't be a walk in the park for him."

"I think that you're ignoring the elephant in the room here." I said to her.

"Oh, you mean the "white" elephant in the room. Well, despite how it may look, or what you might have heard...I'm not partial to white dick. Timothy and Mark attend the university where I work as a secretary, and they were the only two that I could invite up here with me as they had no real holiday plans considering that their parents are currently traveling abroad.

I could've just as easily been up here with Tyrone and Damon or Raul and Esteban."

"And the time he caught you in bed?"

"Oh that. Well, that started as a business decision."

"Really? Sleeping with the white supervisor in order to help you climb the corporate ladder?"

"No. Sleeping with the white Securities and Exchange agent in order to keep my husband out of jail for insider trading."

"Insider trading?" I repeated. "Ray is the most ethical man I've ever met. Surely he'd never break the rules in that..."

She cut me off..."Have you ever heard the phrase that there are two things that you never want to watch as they are being made?"

"Of course. The law is one and sausage the other."

Well fortunately for you, you got to know Ray after the sausage was made. 3000 sq ft penthouse in lower Manhattan, Corvettes, BMW M-class SUVs, yacht in Sheepshead Bay...

Me on the other hand, I was there while he made the sausage, or rather while he built his career through more than a few shady deals while we still lived in Brooklyn.

Well, the SEC came knocking one day. And I won't lie; it was tall, ruggedly handsome, blond...looked like a young George Michael.

But he was no nonsense. He told me in no uncertain terms that unless Ray voluntarily came in and sat down for an interview, he was facing the ass end of a ten-year sentence in federal prison."

"So, what did you do then? What was your next move?"

"I told him that Ray wasn't at home at the time, but if he came back in an hour, he could tell him all of this to his face."

"Why in an hour?"

"I needed time to reach Ray and tell him not to come home.

I also needed time to wrap my head around what I was about to do."

"Which was?"

"To see if the power of black pussy given freely and without restraint would be enough to keep my husband out of prison."

Years ago...the then home of Ray and Charlotte King.

Charlotte:

Kids gone for the day...check!

Ray Ray gone for the next few hours...check!

About to have sex with a stranger in our marital bed for the express purpose of saving my husband from jail...double check!

No matter how I tried to rationalize, justify, or just flat out make excuses for what I was contemplating, I couldn't get out of the way of my own thoughts.

If Agent So-n-So goes for my "proposition", then I'll be obliterating a line that I vowed to never cross.

Ray and I have dated since college and infidelity has never been an issue for us.

Wanna see my attitude go to zero in one second flat? Try ignoring this certified solitaire 2 carat symbol of matrimony on my finger and try running some bullshit pickup lines down to me.

There's a very good reason why the words "Ray Ray's" are tattooed on both my thighs and pointing upwards to my goody jar.

Up until now, this ass...this puss...has belonged exclusively to my husband.

I have a feeling that this all will change in less than twenty minutes...

My thoughts were interrupted by that fateful knock on the door.

Showtime!

"Well Mrs. King, is your husband back like you said he'd be?" The agent asked.

"Please come inside." I said to the still unknown man. "Would you care for anything Agent..."

"It's mister. Mr. Simmons.

"Well...Mr. Simmons, do you have a first name?"

"I'll answer that if you answer something for me."

"I'm sorry but I don't know my husband's current whereabouts."

"Why are you wearing a see through robe with nothing underneath it as a married woman around a man that you just met?"

"It's...it's simple Mr. Simmons."

"Harold."

"Harold. This is a negotiation."

"A negotiation...ok, so what do you want from me?"

"Back off of my husband. If he agrees to "stop", with the alleged insider trading thing; you agree to leave him be."

"I see...and why should I do that? Or to put it more succinctly, what is it that you think I want from you that would cause me to violate my most sacred oath?"

"This." I told him as I completely disrobed and tossed my former covering to him.

He tried his best to maintain a poised exterior. The nervous and anxious sweat beading on his forehead indicated otherwise. This brief battle of wills had concluded.

Mister Harold Simmons was mine to do with as I pleased.

"So if I agree to drop my investigation on Raymond, I get to fuck you? Is that accurate?" He asked eagerly.

In any hole on my body or position that you want me in."

"What makes you so confident that I'd go for that?"

"It's simple." I said to him as I reached for his groin and came up with a handful of rock hard cock. "You're a man and I'm a woman. But more to the point..." I said as I unzipped his fly and worked the veiny white rod out of his slacks; "you're a white man and I'm a black woman.

And I'm betting that either you've never dipped your vanilla stick into some chocolate pudding or...you have done so and you know what awaits you if you follow the lead of "little Harold" here."

Before he can utter an objection, I knelt before him and took "little Harold" into my mouth. This was truly a day of "firsts" for me. Up until this point, the only cock I had ever sucked had belonged to my husband.

And now here I was...on my knees sucking on the white balls of a man I barely knew while I jacked his dick.

"Do we have a deal?" I asked him through a mouth still filled with one of his testicles.

"God damn it yes!" He shouted.

"Let me hear you say the words."

"I'm dropping the investigation into your husband's activities."

"Much obliged." I said to him as my hungry and throbbing pussy anticipated the vaginal probe that I was about to undergo from the government employee's king-sized civil servant man meat.

"I want to taste you first." He said breathlessly as he stood me up and then laid me down, face up onto the couch. I parted my legs in anticipation.

"Ooooooo...ahhhhhhh...God damn it!" I screamed as I grabbed his head buried it between my legs.

This was definitely a day of "firsts".

First time I ever cheated on my husband.

First time being with a man of another race.

First time cumming so quickly and with so little stimulation.

First time using my body as a negotiation tool.

And lastly...

"Unnnnnngh!"

"Son of a...Why Mrs. King, are you trying to drown me?"

First time squirting... Ever.

"Are you ok?" He asked as he tried to stabilize my trembling body.

"I...I've never did that before." I sheepishly admitted.

"I'll bet you never figured that this white boy could do you like this did you? Is this your first time with a man of my persuasion?"

"Of course not." I lied.

He took mercy on me. He stopped the cunnilingus; probably because he didn't want to get baptized again.

And slowly entered my pussy with his rigidly thick Anglo Saxon man meat.

I came in no time flat...

As much as I was enjoying this, I really needed to keep it in perspective. I wasn't doing this for my enjoyment. This wasn't a case of infidelity for infidelities sake.

It was a business transaction. A quid pro quo. A "this for that".

The only reason I'm allowing him to kiss me so deeply (as he's doing right now), is to ensure that he is the one getting his "money's worth".

Then why can't I stop cumming on this white pole?

"You must really love your husband Mrs. King." He said as he continued his assault on my beaver. "Not a lot of women would go through this type of thing for a man, some would, but not many."

"Of course, I love him." I said as I came yet again.

Jesus! If I expel any more juice I'm going to need an I.V to get rehydrated.

I got it! I'll try another position...

So I climbed on top of him face to face and rode the dick...same results.

Reverse cowgirl...same results.

Spooning...same results.

Even anal fucking didn't change the outcome; this white SEC officer had turned me into a quivering orgasmic mess!

And I had no clue as to how to put the genie back into the bottle.

"Proud militant sistah" my ass.

Harold finally came. It took close to an hour, but I had finally accomplished my original mission. He shot his load deep into my bowels.

Oh yeah...First time ass fucking.

We laid there for a second. His cock still firmly embedded into my butt. Suddenly a fit of horror overtook me that snapped me out of my cum induced bliss.

Would he now renege? Go after Ray Ray anyway?

It wasn't like I could prove that I let him fuck me for this reason or that one. It would be my word against his.

"I'm going to visit your husband at the office tomorrow. I'm going to let him know that his name had come up in an inquiry regarding insider trading, but he has been cleared after my "thorough" investigation."

I breathed a heavy sigh of relief. He was going to keep his word.

"The only thing that you "thoroughly investigated" was my body." I said playfully as I took his hand and kissed it.

He then told me that he'd best be going and he carefully freed his cock from my booty and asked me for a warm towel to wipe himself.

After he dressed, we kissed once more and just like that, he was gone and Raymond was in the clear."

Present day: The Blue Ridge Mountains resort.

Charlotte:

"So that's what happened." I said to Mia. "Any questions?"

"A ton of them." She replied. "But one in particular. I thought that Raymond caught you guys in the act?"

"Sigh...that wasn't the only time Harold and I hooked up." I explained. "That was only the first time. Ray Ray caught us in bed together three months later."

"Three months...wow. So how many times during that three-month period did you guys' hookup?"

"It's more accurate to ask, how many times did we not rendezvous during that three-month period?

That answer is zero by the way."

The twisted look on the face of the current Mrs.King after my revelation was one for the ages. I couldn't tell if she was completely turned on, or completely disgusted.

"You had sex with another man right up under Ray's nose for over ninety days straight? How in the hell did you ever pull off such a feat?"

"Ray was working 16 hour days Mon through Friday trying to become the top broker at his firm. That says nothing of his hour daily commute into the city and the 50 minute drive home.

At this point I was a stay at home mom; sneaking away for 30 minutes of forbidden sex really wasn't that difficult."

"And the weekend?"

"Hell, even easier. Dance class, Pilates class, personal trainers, shopping, lunch with the girls...I easily had a hundred excuses.

Anything could serve as a sufficient excuse to get you out of the house especially if your ambitious husband is so obsessed with having the corner office in a skyscraper on Wall Street; and his only reply to "baby I'll be at the gym", is "see you later."

"But for three straight months...how...how did you keep from falling for Harold?"

I chuckled slightly. "How did I keep from falling for this handsome, white, career guy, with the big cock and incredible bedroom savvy who could simply look at me and I'd squirt all over myself?"

"That's the question on the table."

"Who said that I didn't?" To an extent though. Only to an extent."

About that time, the first load of groceries came in. But it wasn't Mark, Tim or Ray Ray who carried them.

"Hey ladees, where do I drop, off the de food stuffs at in here?" A tall, muscular, very handsome light skinned man who looked to be in his mid 20s, with what appeared to be a Jamaican accent wearing a Philadelphia Eagles "Super Bowl LVII champions" t-shirt.

Only problem with that was that the Eagles didn't win the 2023 Super Bowl; the Kansas City Chiefs did. So, where the hell did he get that shirt?

More importantly, who was he? And what was he doing in here staring lustfully at me and my nearly completely nude frame?

A lustful staring that perked up my kitty cat once again...

"Jamal...you can set them on the floor right there. We will put them away later after we grab everything from the RV." Ray Ray said to him from behind as he entered, accompanied by two of the most drop dead gorgeous sistahs I had ever laid eyes on.

One was light skinned like our "Philadelphia Eagle", with multicolored shoulder length hair. She was more on the voluptuous side like maybe plus sized model Ashley Graham.

The dark skinned one was a carbon copy of Real Housewives of Atlanta's Porsha Williams. Neither really spoke other than to smile and wave politely.

They both really seemed to be digging Ray Ray; something that I'm certain Mia noticed as well as I did. I wondered was Mia as bothered by it as I was though.

Mia:

So very much to take in...

That road to Hell and the good intentions it's paved on.

Would I have been woman enough to sleep with another man just to keep my husband out of jail?