Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If his name was Raymond King, I'd gladly fuck ten white guys at once all while they wore t-shirts with confederate flags on them.

I think I might have saw a porno like that before.

So I couldn't really blame Charlotte for taking a course of action that I too would have taken under similar circumstances. Besides, not only would I be losing my husband, but in her case, her children would have been losing their father.

Their lifestyle would have undergone a major shift financially from living in a then nice 5-bedroom brick home in Brooklyn to a cockroach tenement in the Bronx or something.

She "took one for the team"; who could blame her for that?

Suddenly, a very scary thought overtook me.

What if she...

What if she hadn't done what she did? What if she had opted not to have sex with Harold and just allowed Ray Ray to go to prison?

We never would've met...

Suddenly, I not only became very protective of my sister, but very appreciative of her as well.

I'll have to convince Raymond to change his outlook on both her and her past actions.

Right after I tear his attention away from these two new young foreign bitches that he's currently smiling and laughing with.

"Baby?" I said to him. "Aren't you going to introduce us?"

"Of course." Ray replied. "This is Jamal, whom I think you've already met. This here is Janet. He said of the light skinned one. And I promise that I'm not making this up. This here is Chrissy."

"Get the fuck outta here!" Charlotte said through laughter. "Jamal, Janet and Chrissy? Are Mr. And Mrs Roper also outside?"

"Yeah, I had the same reaction. The three of them are visiting from the Dominican Republic and their cabin down the walkway lost power.

So it appears that we will have three extra place settings for dinner tonight.

As well as another occupied master suite for the foreseeable future."

In dis corner, weighing in at a combined weight of 480 pounds. We have Charlotte, Mark and Timothy.

And in dis corner, weighing in at a combined total of 520 pounds, we have Jamal, Janet and Chrissy.

And we have two referees for tonight, Raymond and Charlotte King.

We had a word in the Marines for situations just like this. "Clusterfuck." With much emphasis on the last half of that word.

It next dawned on me that Charlotte never did explain her "to an extent" comment as it related to how she had allowed her feelings to get the best of her while she fucked around with Harold.

Was it even relevant though? Though it seemed obvious that she still had very strong feelings for Ray, and despite how I now viewed her in the more positive light; those feelings could be problematic for my marriage over the course of this time together while we are all "snowed in".

"Guys if you don't mind getting the rest of the gear and all, I'm going to go start the fire so that I can put the ribs, and steaks on." Ray said to the other men in attendance.

"How about I help you?" Mark asked.

"How about you help me by doing as I asked?" Ray responded abruptly.

Catching Charlotte in bed with Mark and Tim must be getting to him more than I thought.

Ray might be a lot of things, but an abusive a-hole with very little patience isn't who he is at all.

Only one person can fix this. As much as I'm loathed to admit it, I'm going to need my "new best friend" Charlotte to have a long overdue conversation with my husband.

Chapter Five: Raymond unfiltered...Raymond unplugged.

Ray: I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall while this resort was being designed.

The craftsmanship, the attention to even the finest detail, the décor, gave the impression that the best interior decorators and architects in the world were locked in a room and told that they would be let out only when they had designed something so grand and profound that Saint Peter himself would be proud to spend a few nights.

Here I was inside of my heated and glass enclosed pool/sun room with its retractable ceiling panels which I can mechanically open just enough to allow the smoke from the pit to escape into the frosty atmosphere.

I placed the pre-seasoned ribs and steaks onto the greased grill, closed the lid, went over to the outdoor liquor cabinet and fixed myself a cocktail, lit a joint and prepared to kickback and relax while the smoking tender, kindling, and cherry wood mixture, worked its magic on the meat.

For the time being at least, I had put the thought out of my mind of catching Char once again, in a compromising position.

I don't know why it bothers me to be honest. Char and I have been quits for quite a long while now.

Mia runs circles around her in every way possible. Take away her physical characteristics and Charlotte has nearly zero redeeming qualities.

But those physical traits are there. And very hard to ignore.

I wonder if that was why I took in at least five minutes of action between her and the first asshole I caught her fucking before I made my presence known.

Was this why Mia had to kick me today in order to get me out of my "trance" state while we watched Mark and Tim lay the wood to Char?

Then suddenly before I could finish that thought in my head...

"Hey, let me have a hit of that."

I handed the joint to Char as she sat down beside me and I asked. "How come you aren't inside helping the "women folk" prepare the side dishes?"

"Between your wife, Janet and Chrissy; still can't get over that one; there was one too many bitches in the kitchen. Besides, I wanted to talk to you." She said as she took a sip of my drink.

"Well why don't you just help yourself." I said sarcastically as she downed the rest of my bourbon and coke. She ironically still hadn't put on any clothing as all of her naked beauty was fully on display in the skimpy robe she had adorned herself with.

"Fix us both some drinks. I always liked the way you made them." She said to me.

After I had did as she asked and settled back down next to her and took another hit of the weed, I asked her what she wanted to discuss.

"Remember the first time we smoked a joint together?" She asked.

"Yes I do. It was homecoming weekend. I had never tried it before, and we sat in your dorm room all alone and you fired up a joint. I was so damn high afterwards...

That was also the first time we had sex."

"And you got me pregnant that night with all of that virgin, THC laced cum that came shooting from your dick."

"It's crazy isn't it? Here I was a senior in college and a virgin all at the same time."

"Being the son of a preacher can cause that."

"Your pops was a preacher also. It didn't stop you from being wild as fuck."

"I think it was because I realized what a hypocrite my father was. He preached all of that bullshit on Sunday, and by Monday he was screwing his secretary."

"You were always too hard on the man. The man was a widower who raised you as a single parent and your church secretary was also a single woman. Why was the two of them hooking up such an issue for you?"

"Because I desperately needed a mother figure. If she was good enough to have sex with, why wasn't she good enough to marry and bring into our home?"

Against my better judgement, I took Char into my arms and held her. She always resented her father for never remarrying after her mother died and opting for the bachelor life instead.

He once confided in me that had he saddled her with a stepmother, Char would have become even more rebellious. He was essentially trapped in a catch 22. Or to put it more bluntly, he was "damned if he did and damned if he didn't.

"I still love you, Ray Ray." She whispered.

Yikes! I wasn't expecting that. Time to change the subject.

"Char? I like strolling down memory lane as much as the next Schmuck. But my wife is in the next room. What did you come out here to discuss with me?"

"Sigh...this is long overdue. I never explained how or why I hooked up with Harold."

"Harold?"

"Harold Simmons. The guy that you busted me with."

"Didn't realize that the motherless fuck had a name."

"Anyway...here is what happened..."

After a few awkward moments of "explanation"...

"Well?"

"Well, what?" I asked.

"Ray! I just poured my heart out to you. Not to mention what I confessed when I was in your arms. Are you honestly telling me that you have nothing to say?"

"What do you want me to say Charlotte? What are you after? Forgiveness? Absolution? A long overdue "wife of the decade" award?"

"I...I don't understand this hostility. Ray? I thought you'd understand why I..."

"Why didn't you call me and tell me about Simmons coming by the house?

How did you even know if he was really who he said that he was?

If you had called me as opposed to "taking matters into your own hands" then I could've lawyered up; had the conversation with him.

He'd have quickly found out that he was barking up the wrong tree."

"Barking up the wrong...what are you saying Ray Ray?"

"I'm saying, Charlotte, that I was never in any danger of being charged, let alone convicted of insider trading. Why... is that you ask? Because I wasn't fucking doing it!

Do you think that if he really had the goods on me, you giving him some ass would've been enough to make him walk away?

People like him make their careers on cases like that. That's how they climb the ladder, by taking down unethical stockbrokers.

And why go to you first? He'd have initially went to my clients and spoken with them. You know who "them" are right? The "them" who would've benefitted from my deception.

I wouldn't be shocked to learn that this asshole pulls this type of shit a lot with gullible housewives who are terrified of losing their comfy safe lifestyles."

"But...he was supposed to send you a letter or reach out to you to let you know that..."

"Let me guess...was he supposed to let me know that I was "cleared of wrongdoing after a "thorough" investigation"?

I never saw or heard from Harold Simmons before I had the displeasure of meeting him while his cock was buried in your pussy."

The look on her face after she realized that she had been "had" by a dishonest civil servant.

The look on her face when she realized that I hadn't operated as an unethical businessman and that she didn't have to save me from myself.

The look on her face when she realized that she had destroyed our marriage, and the life that we had planned to share together, based on a lie...

The look on her face when she realized that a man whom she appeared to have at the time developed strong feelings for, wasn't really the man she believed him to be.

"I'm...I'm sorry Raymond. Please excuse me...I need some air and some alone time." She said as tears ran down her face as she bolted from the sun deck to back inside of the main house.

"Damn it! I came down way too hard on her. My ex wife, who at times I do wonder if I'm fully over, just confessed to not being over me.

Can I really hold it against her that this asshole played her in this way if indeed he did?

The fact is, the only time I was ever involved with the SEC was when they my former employer had a few issues.

I do my due diligence. I read the Journal, I do my research, and I take a ton of guesses. Anyone who thought my success was borne out of shady deals is only counting my hits while ignoring my misses.

I still love you, Ray Ray?

For both our sakes, I hope that I never hear her say that again.

I'd hate to be put into the unfathomable position of having to either confirmor deny how I feel about her out-loud...

Suddenly, a curious sight caught my eye approaching from the back of the tree line of our cabin.

I grabbed my parka and hurried out the back door. I was seeing it, but I couldn't believe it.

"Can I help you?" I said as I closed on the approaching what looked to be 30 something foursome of two Latin men, one Eurasian looking babe, and a Caucasian blonde hottie.

Carrying what I assumed to be all of their belongings on a sled no less.

"Let me guess..." I said to them as déjà vu happened all over again..., again. "Power went out at your place, and you just followed the lights to here?"

One of the men gave me a quizzical stare and said, "that's exactly correct. How did you know?"

"Come on." I said to them. "Let's get you four inside and get some warm liquid in you."

As I led them into the cabin, I gained a bit of intel as we walked towards the main foyer.

Carl and Armando are soldiers, both NCOs stationed at Ft. Benning but are currently on leave. Samantha(the Eurasian), and Kathy(the other one), are the wives of the two of army guys respectively.

I tried in vain to come up with a "Three's Company" TV reference for this bunch like we had for Jamal, Janet and Chrissy, but none came to mind.

"Whatever you have on that pit smells like heaven." Kathy said as we walked through the pool room.

"I thought that you were a vegan?" Armando said to his wife.

"Honey I'm starving. I'll resume my vegan activities once we get off this mountain."

To describe Samantha, I'd have to turn your attention to a woman that I used to enjoy stroking to her movies back in the day.

Tera Patrick.

Samantha is around 5'10, maybe 125 pounds, dark hair, and maybe 36d-24-36 body measurements. 33 years or age.

Kathy on the other hand, a younger clone of Brittany Skye, blonde, mesmerizing blue eyes, 5'5, curly shoulder length hair, 32-23-24. 32 years of age.

The guys must get along so well because they look so much alike. Tall, dark haired, athletic, handsome. They seemed like they could be a fun group to hang out with.

So, if we are scoring at home. We now have 1,2,3,4,5...6 ladies in attendance and 1,2,3,4,5...damn! 6 guys as well.

The mind boggled at what turns these next few days would take.

After proper introductions were made, Mia and the rest engaged in an impromptu "game night" while I finished up on the pit.

Charlotte had locked herself into her room and i decided it best not to rock that boat further. What was done was done. She can no more take back the pussy that she gave to Harold Simmons than I can take back the harsh words I spoke to her this night.

I'd have to apologize to her and just maybe we can both learn to live with the choices that we've made.

But I still couldn't free myself from the thought that later on tonight, the two young men who are currently engaged in a game of "giant connect four" with Janet and Samantha, will have their white cocks buried inside of my ex wife in the room a few doors down from where Mia and I will sleep.

And this act will repeat itself several times over the next few nights.

I couldn't say for sure if the thought of it disgusted me...or turned me on.

But I did know that I was jealous as fuck.

Chapter Six Opinions and assholes.

Mia

"Monogamy is not a natural state of being. The sooner we accept dat fact, the less divorces and broken relationships we will have."

No...that's not me saying this...

Jamal was currently holding court while we ate dinner as he tried to justify his having two women who both seemed to be ok with sharing one man.

"If monogamy isn't a natural state, then why does cheating cause so many breakups?" Ray asked him.

"Because my brother, you are conflating two things that are more or less unrelated. If Janet here wants to give another man sex, she does so with my blessing.

If she sneaks behind my back and does it, then we would have a problem."

"So if say I...wanted to fuck Janet. As long as she was ok with it, you'd also be ok with it?" Armando asked.

"Wouldn't trouble me at all. It's dee deception that causes dee problems."

"I find it hard to believe that it's only about the deception." I chimed in.

"Tell me Ms. Mia...if you wanted a new bag and you and your husband were on dee same page about it, would it bother him?"

"Of course not."

"What if you snuck and bought dee Prada bag?"

"He'd probably get upset because of the..."

"Deception maybe?"

"Sigh...ok, your point has been made. Now I have a question for you Jamal. How did you obtain a Super Bowl LVII shirt proclaiming the Philadelphia Eagles as Super Bowl champs when that never happened?" I said as I pointed to the shirt he was wearing.

"I can answer that. Carl said. "As infantrymen we train around the world in various climates and conditions. And a walk around town in some third world country and you'll find all manner of losing team "championship" paraphernalia.

After a championship game, they box the losers stuff up and ship it to somewhere like where Jamal hails from and just give it away. No offense intended with the "third world" phrase Jamal."

"None taken Carl. And yes, you are correct. I also have the Philadelphia Phillies championship t-shirt from when they lost the World Series to the Houston Astros in 2022."

"Charlotte? What do you think about this?" I asked my husband's ex-wife as she sat stoically at the table staring down at her food.

"I'm sorry Mia, but I don't really have an opinion."

Timothy starts to say.. "Well I think that..."

"And you don't have an opinion either." Charlotte says to one of her hot young lovers.

"Yes ma'am." Was the young Caucasian man's reply.

"Well after 8 hours of driving, unloading, the car, smoking weed, sipping bourbon and BBQ-ing, I'm going to take a quick power nap." Ray announced. "Feel free to carry on the activities without me for a bit.

After Ray had departed and was well out of earshot I noticed; Charlotte spoke next. "Mark? Timothy? Get in the bedroom...I need some dicks now."

"I tink dat a nap is a good idea as well. Myself, Janet and Chrissy are going to catch a little shuteye too."

"We've been up all day trying to get that generator going. I think that an hour nap would do us some good also." Armando indicted as his wife and the other couple followed into the same bedroom, which told me that perhaps the foursome shared more than just friendship.

So, now here I was...all alone. I guess I should join my husband in bed although he didn't ask me to accompany him as every other party had done.

I wasn't going to make a mountain out of a molehill about it though. I knew that he was very tired and he might've thought that I wanted to hang out for a bit longer.

Then the all too familiar knock on the door meant that I would have to delay my joining my husband for a few moments longer.

Though this place was huge, it couldn't host everyone on the mountain who had lost power. At some point, we'd have to turn some poor sap and his entourage away.

Good luck with that after I saw who was at the door.

"Oh my god Ms. Mia. Aren't you a sight for sore eyes! I saw the lights and I remembered the RV so I was hoping that this was your place because there's no way I can make it back down that mountain in my rig tonight."

My twat once again got extremely moist as I said to the handsome, now familiar white man in the western wear at the door, "well come on in then Joshua Barnes. Let's get you out of those cold and wet clothes and into a dry martini."

Epilogue:

Charlotte: My "quality time" with my two young paramours didn't do it for me the second time around as did our first romp in the sack.

They just didn't appear as "into me" as they seemed before.

Perhaps it was this young, tight melting pot of pussy that was suddenly all around them?

Maybe it was me and my "old black woman" bitchy attitude that was turning them off?

Or maybe...just maybe, after having some of me, they now wanted to try some different "old black pussy" in the form of my "wife-in-law"Mia?

To be honest, I didn't know the answer to that question nor did I really care. Young white dicks, or black dicks for that matter came a dime a dozen at the university I worked at.

I wanted my ex-husband back. Period.

It seemed like an uphill fight though. He looks at Mia in much the same way that he once looked at me; as if she were the only woman on earth.