Snowed in at Christmas Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we drink our wine I look over and see my mother's skin is very flush. The hand that is holding the glass to her lips is shaking slightly. There was a definite tension in the air but not the kind that caused fights. Mom didn't take another pastry, she just drank down her wine. Glass, after glass, after glass. Neither of us said a word. Mom just continued to drink until the last bottle was gone. I poured the last few drops into her glass and watched her finish it.

Mom sat silently beside me now that the wine was gone. Putting her glass down she sighs heavily and leans against me. It was like touching an oven. I didn't move a muscle as she nestles into my left side. Her sweet-smelling head comes to rest against my shoulder. Her right hand comes to rest on my thigh and as she breathes I can feel the nail of her pinking teasing my cock which is going down my left thigh.

She lets out another heavy sigh and says, "Your father and I are having problems," she states almost abruptly. The sentence came out of absolutely nowhere. Still, it wasn't exactly a great surprise to me. I have eyes and ears and I have known that my mother has been unhappy for a very long time.

"What kind of problems?" I asked trying to get my mom to open up more and fill in more of the blanks for me.

"Things just haven't been right... not for a long time. I know marriage is work... it's hard work. As the years go by people change but lately... I don't know. Your father and I have just grown apart so much. It's almost like I'm married to a stranger and not the man that I fell in love with all those years ago." She states. I feel a teardrop hit my shoulder and she sniffles. She is obviously about to cry.

I wrap my left arm around her,, resting my hand on her abdomen, and pull her tightly against me. I kiss her temple as I move my hand up and down her stomach. This seems to soothe her some and her sniffling stops. I know she has to be very loose as discussing this topic must be very difficult, particularly to your 18-year-old son.

"I wanted to go to marriage counseling, but... that was two years ago. We never went because your father just kept blowing me off. Time went by and we just kept drifting further away." Mom sighs and I watch her shoulders drop. I'm guessing she is on the verge of tears. "We... we haven't even been intimate with each other since Valentine's day last year. I was hoping that maybe we could get something going this Christmas. You know... rekindle some of the old fire we once shared."

As I place another kiss on her temple I can't help but feel horrible for my mom. While I knew my parents had issues I had no idea things were that bad between them. As I looked back on the last two years I couldn't remember a single time that the two were alone other than when they went to bed. When I was younger they had the occasional argument but lately, all they've been doing is sniping at each other whenever they're together. My parents used to go out on date nights all the time but not a single one in ages. As I got older I became so focused on my own evolving life I missed the trouble my mother was going through.

"I'm sorry you're having such a rough time mom," I say kissing her again. I want her to know that someone still truly cares about her. "Anytime you feel overburdened... or you just need to talk, you can always come to me," I tell her in my most reassuring tone.

Mom is sniffling again. She turns and hugs me and I can feel her shudder before she kissed my cheek. "Thank you, Bryan. I know this might be a bit much for you to handle all of the sudden... I... I just wanted you to know that you're not intruding on anything when we... I mean, it's ok. You're not... I'm not..."

I am pretty sure I know what my mother wants to say but she is too scared to do so. I tilt her head so that our eyes are locked. I lean in, kiss her nose then gently meld my forehead against hers. "When we what mom? What do you want to say?"

Now the tears are flowing. I can see she is upset but I need her to say this. "I... I'm sorry... I'm such a horrible mother... and a slut."

Mom tries to turn away from me in shame but I am still holding her in place. "You are neither horrible nor a slut." I inform her.

"Yes... yes, I am." She states. She tries to pull away from me but I don't let her. She turns her head away from me but I turn it back and hold it in my hands so that our eyes remain locked.

"Why would you think that?" I ask her.

"Because... because I molested you last night." She informs me. "I... I let my alcohol-riddled mind see things I wanted and before I knew it I was stripping you, giving you a ha... handjob, a... a titty fuck, and..."

My mom is trying to complete her confession but I don't let her. She had braved two out of three so now it was my turn to come clean. I could have stopped my mother at almost any time last night if I really wanted to. I am stronger than she is, taller, and I have a voice of my own. No... I wanted her to do all those things last night and I wanted it again in all honesty.

"Danielle... I knew what was happening... and I wanted it!"

Her disheveled face looks gobsmacked. As I have caught her off guard I lean in and press my lips to hers. Over the last 18 years, we have shared many kisses but none like this. At that moment I know that I am not kissing my mother, I'm kissing a beautiful mature woman that I desperately want. Danielle whimpers at the first non-familial kiss we have ever shared and I savor every moment. I'm sure a large part of this bravery is alcohol-induced, but at this moment I don't care about that. All I care about is healing Danielle's broken heart and bruised ego. She is far too beautiful and fiery to be reduced to what dad has made her.

Danielle stares at her son's face which is very serene, very calm, and very assured. Her eyes are still wide from shock and she is holding her breath as her son's lips remain firmly in place against her own. That is until something inside her relents. If Danielle is honest with herself she has always been weak in the knees for strong assertive men. Once upon a time that was Roger, Bryan's father. Somewhere along the line when Roger's changes at home started she has to admit that his assertiveness went by the wayside as well. Now, her son was taking a chance... a huge one. So Danielle relents. She closes her eyes, exhales through her nose, parts her lips, and deeps the kiss.

When Bryan feels his mother's lips part his inner self is doing cartwheels. Using all the knowledge he has garnered from television, movies, and the internet, Bryan begins showing his mother exactly what he has learned. The kissing heats up and soon the two are on the couch kissing passionately. It has been years since Danielle has felt this kind of raw emotion and passion. Bryan has kissed a few girls at parties but none like this. In our heated embrace, the two of us lose track of time. It isn't until the sun has set that we realize how long we have been locked in our heated embrace.

Danielle breaks our kiss and rests her head against mine. "Wow... um... you... you must be hungry." She states in between her pants.

"Yes, I am. I'm hungry... but not for food," I say looking intently into her eyes.

Mom takes my meaning and throws caution to the wind, she gets up and stands up in front of me. I watch her swallow, nerves still present before a smile appears on her face. In the firelight, she looks like an angel. I watch as the light of the fire illuminates her shapely form. I can't help but notice that her red hair was shimmering as she stood before me.

In almost slow motion, my mother reaches behind her back and pulled down the zipper of the dress. With each tooth of the zipper that came apart, my pulse raced. I didn't get to see her strip out of her clothes last night, but even if I had I couldn't make out the details that I am seeing now. The sides of her dress rolled down like they were the wrappings of a Christmas present being opened up. It was the most beautiful present I've ever seen. She shrugged out of the dress, and it fell to her midriff. The fabric slid down her body and dropped to the floor. She still had her back to me but I was already enamored by her body and her naked backside. My mother was just shy of forty and while no one has ever said she was a supermodel in my opinion she was superior to the most popular stick figure on the runway.

It was only now, as I stared at her shadowed figure that I realize that she looked just like the woman from my dreams. I was so entranced by my mother and her movements a bomb could have gone off next to us, and I wouldn't have noticed. The only thing I paid attention to was her body. Despite the fact, she had lingerie on my mother modestly covered her breasts as she still hadn't turned around yet. To my surprise, mom had changed into the lingerie set that I gifted her. I watched as my mom slipped her fingers under the sides of her panties and slide them down. She steps out of her panties and then reaches between her breasts unfastening the clasp between her tits. I am captivated as she slowly slides the strap from her left shoulder, and then her right shoulder. She lets the bra drop on her panties and now stands virtually naked (save the garter belt and stockings). My mother puts her arms under her breasts and is showing off her now naked tits to me.

It was now my turn to hold my breath as I took in her full naked beauty. As her mound was at almost my face level I saw a dense, dark red patch of hair just above her pussy. She was definitely not like any modern porn actresses (even the amateurs) I've ever seen. The porn stars were always neatly shaved or completely bare. The ones that had even a small patch of hair had these neat, perfect pussies. Mom looked trimmed, but just around her lower lips. And between her legs, I was able to just make out two dark, hanging lips.

"You are soooo beautiful!" I tell my mom. As she stands before me my eyes never leave her body.

"Bryan... have you never really had a girlfriend at all?"

"No mom. I've kissed a few girls at parties, but nothing like the kiss we just shared." I inform her.

"So... I'm really the first woman you've seen naked?"

The question ripped my eyes away from my mother's labia, and back up to her eyes. She looked nervous.

"In person... yes," I answered truthfully.

"Wow... I hope I'm not disappointing you."

"No... you... you're perfect."

The smile returned to her face, and an intense warmth filled me. Seeing her smile that way at me made my heart beat a million times a second. Staring at my mother's perfect body, a body sculpted by hours of exercise, has caused my cock to surge and my pants are stretched so tight they hurt. Neither of us moved and I think we were both wondering what we were going to do next. Deciding to be bold I stand up in front of her and close the gap between us.

"Do you want to touch me?" Mom asked as if she had been reading my thoughts.

"Yes... but not yet."

"Why not?" She asks puzzled.

"Because... I'm overdressed." I snarkily reply.

"Yes... I guess you are." My mother replies.

I have my mother sit down in the center of the couch and once I am just out of arm's reach I slowly remove my dress coat from my body. I toss it into the chair to my left. I continue my strip show by unfastening the cuffs at my wrist before I then unbutton my shirt starting at the top and slowly working my way down my body one button at a time. I can see my mother biting on her lower lip as my strong chiseled hairless chest comes into view once my now dress shirt joins my jacket on the chair. She watches intently as I undo my belt and unfasten my dress pants.

"Wait..." She request. My hands stop and I look questioningly into her eyes. "May I?" She request.

I nod my ascent My mother's hands come up and take hold of my pants and boxers. Taking hold of both garments, she slowly slips them down my hips. As she does so my cock springs up once it is uncovered and my mom gasps at her first non-alcohol-muddled sight of my large throbbing dick. I watch as she stares at it, memorizing the sight. Focusing on the mission at hand, my mother pulls down my socks and has me step out of my pants, boxers, and socks. Collecting all of our clothes from the floor, she tosses them onto the chair so everything is out of our way and now I am as naked as she is.

Mom starts to head toward the master bedroom but I stop her. "No... not yet. I want our first time to be right here... where we started." I insist.

Mom nods her head and moves by the fireplace as I proceed to push the table out of our way. My mother watches as I pull out the fold-out couch bed. Of course, our sheets, the same stained sheets from our first tryst are on the bed. This actually excites me greatly. I turn back the sheets and bed cover and make my way back to my mother/soon-to-be lover I take her in my arms and kiss her again.

Trying to be as romantic as some of those rom-com guys, I take my mother's hand, kiss the back of it, and then take her in my arms. In this close, very intimate proximity, I can't help but notice that she is a good three inches shorter than I am. As we gaze lovingly at one another I can see the lust and desire in her eyes for me, the same lust and desire that I feel in my heart for her.

Wanting to make this as memorable as possible I lift Danielle, I call her that in my head, into my arms and kissing her lips again, place her gently onto the bed. I move around to my side and we slip under the bedding at the same time and our naked bodies press against one another. While my body is warm Danielle's feels like a literal furnace. Despite how confident I look on the outside I am very nervous. Mom is watching me and not wanting to let her down or think that something is wrong I lift my left hand and place it on my mother's thigh. I can feel her body shiver and her eyes flutter closed as I slowly begin feeling her soft fleshy skin. My mother's body is flush and warm but her skin feels so smooth under my touch.

Danielle moves from her side to her back and moans in a low tone as my hand travels up from her thigh, along the contour of her flat stomach, to her breasts. Danielle pushes the cover from her body, showing off her sexy curves to me. Her breasts are proudly displayed for my eyes and soon both of my hands are firmly attached to her tits. I am gently squeezing these two succulent breasts that I use to nurse on as a baby. No girl at my school has tits (naturally) as impressive as these. Sure I haven't seen any of the girls naked but based on their wardrobe, it's a pretty safe bet.

Danielle decides to turn up the heat and get things moving as she lies directly on her back. I watch as she starts to part her legs. She lifts her hips slightly, grabs her knees, and spreads her legs as far apart as she can. My gaze is now fixed directly between her legs. Her labia clung to each other and I could see the wetness emanating from her pussy. Seeing that I look like a deer caught in a car's headlights my mother lets go of her right leg and using her hand, runs her nails along my hip until it grazes my cock. Much like last night, she slowly begins stroking my dick. against it slowly.

"You do want this... right baby?" My mother asks. I think she needs to hear me say this, just so there is no doubt.

"Yes. I want this... and I want you." I firmly tell her.

"Go on, honey... take me," My mother said in an encouraging tone.

My fingers were almost shaking as they moved down her body and to her pussy. I had pictured this moment in my head a million times with various fantasy girls but only recently with her. Her pussy was a lot wetter and warmer than I could have ever imagined. My fingertip slowly and sensuously moves across the ripples of her lips, and Mom's eyes close as she lets out a soft moan.

Seeing how much she liked that emboldens me so I slip my left index finger in between her folds and inside of her, and the walls of her vagina welcomed me with a squeeze. My mother moans her approval so I slip an additional two fingers in whole using my thumb to tease her protruding numb that I know to be her clit. My mother is soon groaning her approval and I know she is quickly building to an orgasm as I can feel the walls of her pussy clamping down on my fingers. She must have been really hard up as she is almost immediately on the edge of said orgasm.

I rapidly pump my fingers in and out of my mother, all the while massaging her clit with my thumb. My mother leans over and her mouth clamps down on my shoulder as she muffles her moan before releasing in and groaning aloud, "Oh gawd..."

My thumb teases her clit consistently as I pump my middle and index fingers inside her gushing twat. I can feel Danielle's pussy clamp down on my digits and she is panting. Soon her head is thrashing about and I am greeted to the melodious tone of her saying, "I'm sooo close... oooooh my gawd... yes... kee... keep going..."

Soon her legs come together as her pussy squeezes my fingers and finally she screams, "I'm cuuming... I'M CUMMING!"

Danielle shivers and then convulses as her orgasm overtakes her body. Never having seen a woman climax in real life (you never know if porn actresses are faking it) I remove my hand from her sex and hold my lover in my arms. I watch as her juices flow from her gash onto the bed. I watch as she gasps for air until she finally settles down. Once she has recovered her senses she takes my hand and licks my middle finger. She then has me do the same with my index finger so that I can get a taste of a woman. It is different from anything I have ever sampled but I find her cum quite enjoyable.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"You taste divine," I tell her.

"Mmmm... Do... do you want to use something other than your fingers on me?" My mother nervously asks.

"Mom... I would love to make love to you... but..."

"But?" Mom replies not knowing why I'm so hesitant.

"Are you sure this is what you want? And are you doing this because you want me? Or are you doing this because dad is neglecting you?"

"I want to do this with you Bryan." She begins. "Last night... last night I was drunk and I thought you were your father until I got you into my mouth."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah. You are sooo much bigger than your father so I knew instantly you weren't him. The feel of your large, hot warm cock in my mouth quickly sobered me up. Of course by the time that happened I was so far gone I couldn't have stopped sucking you off if someone put a gun to my head. After you came in my mouth I was tempted to give myself to you right then and there but then guilt rolled over me. I slept it off but as my body was pressed against yours I thought more and more about what it might be like to make love to my son."

"Yeah?"

"Oh yeah... and then you humped me and I came so hard from you just rubbing against me. I knew that even if it only happened one time... I had to have you."

Mom stopped her story but never broke physical contact with my body. "Talking to your father earlier and hearing how inconsequential our absence was to them I decided that I wanted to make a change. I wanted to be desired again. I know that things can be quite... intimidating the first time, but I promise you that if you let me, I will love you like none of the girls in your school ever could."

"I have to admit..." I start to tell her honestly. "After last night, I can't look at girls my age the same again."

"Why is that?" She asks me confused.

"Because they don't look like you," I answer honestly.

"Bryan... I'm bigger, wider and heavier than all of those young things running around you all day at school."

"Girls my age are pretty much all the same. Slender little stick figures with no... curves. You say you're bigger, yes... you are." I say touching her breasts and running my thumbs over her large nipples.