Snowed in at Christmas Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Next, you're hips are wider but you've had two children and it's made your hips look even sexier than before you had Janie."

I watch her absorb my words thus far, she's not crying (thankfully) and I'm quite sure I'm getting through to her. "Finally, you say you're heavier, yes but in a sexy womanly way. You're not fat, but also not anorexic, which I think makes you perfect."

Mom is practically panting now as I take my cum flavored finger and trace it from the top of my mother's bush all the way up between the valley of her sexy tits. I take hold of her left tit and slowly begin to fondle it while tweaking her nipple between two fingers.

"Now that I know what a real woman is and how curvaceous they are I am hooked on real women."

"I see." Mom replies leaning in and kissing me softly.

"Of course... there is only one woman that I want."

"Really... do I know her?" Danielle playfully inquires.

"I'd say so... she's you."

Danielle was so locked on my face she didn't feel my hands come up to the sides of her face and take hold of it. She freely gave me control of her body though as I slowly drew her to me and her eyes fluttered close just before our lips met in another soul-searing kiss. My mature lover sucked in her breath just before our lips met and she moans when I kiss her like my father used to. She melts into my loving embrace like butter on hot bread. We kiss like young lovers for some time and I savor every moment that our bodies are pressed against one another and our lips are locked.

As we kissed my cock throbbed with anticipation of what was about to happen. Still lying on her back, naked, legs spread I knew what I wanted to do. As her perfect pussy was wet with anticipation of what was about to happen I decided it was time to take action. Slipping between her legs I take up position. Danielle reaches out, taking hold of my cock, and while we kiss she begins stroking it. Once pre-cum is leaking from the slit she takes a firm grasp of my dick and rubs it around her pussy lips. "Oooooh, gawd.." She moans. "I've missed this sooo much."

Taking charge she guides me between her legs. She didn't say anything at all. There wasn't a need for words anymore. She smiled at me, with that same warm smile that made the heart in my chest beat only for her. Mom placed my cock head at her entrance and after rubbing it up and down her slit for a moment before placing it in her opening. Once my cock is in place she releases her hold on it. I knew at that moment that she was giving me control of what happened next. This was my... our first time and she wanted me to dictate our actions.

I withdraw from my mother and I can hear her groan in displeasure. I'm not trying to tease her, I just want to do this my way. I slowly part my mother's legs wider and take my first real look at her exposed sex. I know this whole thing is, according to the laws of the land, wrong but as I look inside her pussy I can't help but want to be inside her from now till the end of time. I lift my mother's legs up and one by one put them over my shoulders. I return my cock to her soaked opening and begin to feed my large cock into the opening I once came out of.

"Oh, gawd honey... you are so big!" My mother tells me.

"How big am I?" I ask her as another inch slips inside of her.

"Uhhhhh..." She groans as my cock stretches out her tight pussy. "You... uuuhhh... you're twice as big as any man I... I have ever had." Mom admits.

I smile as my cock fills her pussy to the brim. Mom lets out a satisfied moan as my balls finally touched her wet folds. I nearly came to the thought of my dick being so close to the womb that bore me. Once all the way in I closed my eyes and just savored the feel of being inside my mother. I grin as I knew that I was now a real mother-fucker and I would wear that moniker with pride from now on. I opened my eyes again and looked down at Mom. She had a tear in her eye, and a smile on her lips.

"Oh, baby... I feel so full. Your cock is so amazing... show me what a real man's cock can do."

With that ringing endorsement, I decided to use the knowledge I had gained from watching hours and hours of porn and made love to my mother. My baser instincts told me just to ram home and pound away at my mother but that wasn't what I wanted. This was my first time with a woman and I wanted to make it last as long as possible.

The cabin was illuminated by the light and warmth of the fire as mom and I made love. My mother's arms wrap around my body as my hips collide with hers. The living room is filled with my mother's unmuffled cries of passion. Her fingernails soon dig into my back urging me to pick up the pace. She manages to pull her legs back further and I can feel my cock head pressing against what I guess to be her cervix.

"Oh, gawd baby... You're deep... YOU'RE SOOOOO DEEP!"

"Do you like that Danielle?" I ask calling her by her first name for the first time. "Do you like my large cock plowing into your pussy? Do you love it when the head of my dick kisses the opening of your womb?"

"OHHHH YESSS BABY!" Mom declares. "IT'S GREAT... IT'S THE GREATEST FEELING IN THE WORLD!" She bellows loudly.

I don't know how long we have been going at it. It could be hours, it could be minutes, all I know is I can't hold back any longer. With one final powerful thrust, I press my cock against my lover's cervix and my seed erupts into my mother's pussy. As I did so my entire body shuddered, and I came harder than I ever have before in my life.

As quickly as my orgasm happened it was over. The full realization of what happened settled on me. I had not only officially lost my virginity to a woman but I lost it to my own mother. Also not lost on me was the fact that I lost it to my mother on Christmas day. I had thought my 200-dollar gift card was the best gift I could have gotten. Boy was I wrong.

My penis began to deflate but was still quite rigid. I roll to the side and fell back onto the mattress but as I am still inside of my mother her curvy body rolled on top of mine. Mom giggles as she makes herself comfortable in my loving embrace. As I tried to catch my breath the realization that not only was I no longer a virgin was front and center in my mind. I quickly realized that I didn't feel any different now that I was a man but loved the feeling of my sexy lover wrapped in my arms and pressed against my flesh.

Danielle takes my softened cock in her hand and reluctantly removes it from her sex. I hear her hiss as my semi-flaccid cock plops free and falls back between my legs. As soon as the plug is gone a large quantity of white fluid leaks out from between my mom's legs.

"Are you alright Bryan?" she asked.

"I... I am so good right now." I say gasping. "If... if I died I would be content for eternity!"

The hand that was around me moved to the back of my head and pulled my face closer to hers. Her other hand touched my chest, right above my beating hard. She pulled me closer, and closer. Mom's soft lips placed a kiss on my shoulder. Her hair tickled my shoulder blade. Goosebumps raised on my skin. Her hand trailed down my chest, over my stomach, until it found my semi-hard cock. Her lips were nibbling at my bottom lip when her fingers wrapped around my shaft. Almost instantaneously, my erection was back in full force.

Mom purred and broke the kiss.

"Mmmm... do you think you can go again Hunny?"

"Mmmm... watch me," I say as I roll her onto her back and mount her again.

We never did eat dinner. The sweets gave us our energy and I made love to my mother... my lover well into the early morning hours. I filled her receptive womb three times and only after the third time did she finally beg me to let her rest. That was Christmas day. We were snowed in until New Year's Eve. For five days mom and I walked around the cabin naked, we ate naked on the couch, and even when the power came back on we stayed in the living room making love on the couch bed. Eventually, I got adventurous and made it a point to make love to my woman in every room of the cabin. Dad and Janie never made it to the cabin due to the snow but that and what happened next is a tale for another time.

~ Merry Christmas ~