Snowed in at Christmas Pt. 02

Story Info
Bryan and Danielle celebrate Christmas while snowed in.
9.2k words
4.73
32k
81

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,235 Followers

Inspired by: Christmas Interrupted

Original Version Written by Rarmons

AN: With the permission and blessing of the author Rarmons, I have come up with a variation of his original story. Hope you like it and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays

~Friday, December 25, 2009 - Christmas Day ~

I awoke to the sun peering through a crack in the snow line of the front window. The winds began blowing the snow around to the point that a large portion of what was once blocking the front window was gone. There were still several feet of snow that I would eventually have to contend with. I sat up, rubbed my eyes, and looked to my right to find the couch bed empty. At some point in time, mom must have rolled off me and gone to the bathroom and I must have adjusted my clothes (or she did it for me). Looking about there were no tell-tale signs on me of what had happened but the sheets told a different story. I'm guessing when she crawled out of bed mom must have made her way to her own room to sleep off her hangover.

As I stretched out on the bed with my eyes closed I could hear my mother working in the kitchen. The power came back during the night as my mother was listening to Christmas music via wifi. My mother was in high spirits as I could hear her singing Christmas songs with whatever musical station she had pulled up online.

"Morning sweetie, MERRY CHRISTMAS!" She declared with all the fanfare and jubilance that she could muster before she leans over and kisses my head.

"Merry Christmas mom," I reply with a smile and kiss her nose.

Mom must have gotten up early and showered as I could smell the fragrant essence of her shampoo and body wash when she kissed me. As it was Christmas morning mom was dressed in her favorite Burgundy red satin kimono-style robe that my sister had given her for Christmas last year. The robe went down to her mid-thigh and was tied tightly around her waist.

After the events of last night, I looked at my mother with new eyes. I was also happy that she was wearing the robe this morning as my gift would complement it. Returning to the kitchen I watch mom move about for a bit and I can't help but envision what she must look like completely naked.

The memory of my sultry-looking mother was tough to visualize thanks to the wine I ingested but even then, some images were seared into my brain. My mother's sexy emerald eyes staring into my eyes as her naked tits moved up and down my cock was one such image. Then the sultry look she gave me as I received my first blowjob/deep-throating. My memories were causing my cock to stir again and since I couldn't relieve myself here I knew what I needed to do.

"I'm going to shower and change, mom. I'll be back shortly."

"Ok, sweetie. Don't take too long."

While I didn't say anything aloud I knew that things would never be the same anymore. Unless, somehow, by some miracle, she couldn't remember what happened between us. Maybe... just maybe, she drank so much, and wouldn't be able to recall what happened. Hopefully, she just thought she dreamed of having sex.

The shower felt amazing after my sweaty night but I didn't take long as I knew mom would have breakfast ready shortly. Once I was adequately clean I turn off the water, dry myself and make my way to my room. Once there I decide to go casual and put on a new pair of sweatpants (I brought a lot) and a new t-shirt. My clothes from last night were tossed into my dirty clothes bin and once I pull on a new pair of socks I make my way to the breakfast table.

When I get there I find mom setting down my plate of freshly made French Toast, bacon, and sausage. I stop mom before she can go get her own food, pull out her chair, and insist she sit down. She smiles and complies and once in the chair I slide her into place and get her food. As we ate breakfast mom again thanked me for cleaning up and putting everything away.

I didn't make a big deal out of it and finished eating my spectacular breakfast. We both cleaned up the breakfast dishes and then made our way to our rooms to go collect the gifts we got for one another and placed them in front of the Christmas tree as we would be opening them shortly.

Now that we had power again the tree was electrified and lit spectacularly. We placed the gifts we had for dad and Janie under the tree hoping that they would be able to join us (but not holding our breaths). With that bit of business done mom and I exchanged gifts.

"Merry Christmas, Bryan!" Mom declares after handing me my box.

"Merry Christmas, Mom," I replied handing her the gift from me.

Before opening our gifts I hug my mother tightly and kiss her cheek. Mom returns my affection and gives me a long lingering kiss on my cheek before we proceed to rip into our gifts.

I stop to watch the reaction on my mother's face when she sees my gift. I got it at my sister's insistence as she said it went with the robe that she gave mom the previous year. I have to say I was more surprised at my mother's gift than she was. I watch as my mother lifts out a very sexy Burgundy satin bra and matching panties set. She doesn't see my jaw drop as I quickly catch myself and shut my mouth before she can see my shocked expression.

As mom gazes at the sexy lingerie set I am silently cursing my sister at this moment as she apparently switched my order from the matching Chemise dress that she showed me to the sexy ensemble my mother had in her hands. In addition to the bra and panty set, there were also a set of stockings and a garter belt.

"Wow... thank you, Bryan. I love this." She declares holding the bra up to her concealed breasts. "I wish your father bought me gifts like this."

Mom and I both had slight blushes on our cheeks. Despite my embarrassment, I felt the need, to be honest with her. "In all honesty mom..." I stopped when I saw the glowing smile on my mother's face. I can't remember the last time I saw such an expression. "I can't take all of the credit, it was Janie's idea," I say. That is more true than not but mom doesn't need to know that.

"Well... however, it is that I ended up with these, thank you."

I opened my box and find that it is primarily tissue paper until I get to the very bottom and find an envelope taped to the bottom. Pulling the envelope free I open it and inside of it is a Visa gift card for two hundred dollars.

"Thanks, mom!" I say with great exuberance. I have several ideas on how to spend this. I pull mom into my lap and she giggles like she did last night as I tickled her sides until I finally wrap her in my loving arms and give her another loving hug and pepper her face with butterfly kisses.

When I finally cease my playful attack Mom wraps herself around my body and we stay like that for several minutes just enjoying the feel of one another's bodies. Mom started to squirm a bit as my cock came to life and pressed against her ass and then her sex. Despite this she doesn't leave my lap, she actually positions herself so that my engorged cock is sitting perfectly between her cheeks and against her covered pussy. Eventually, she does withdraw from my embrace and not wanting to make the moment more awkward than it already was I excuse myself and went to my room to send out my Christmas greetings to my friends and family and to hop on Amazon to see what I wanted to start spending my gift card on.

As I was still tired after last night I laid down on my bed for a quick nap. I woke up just before noon to voices in the living room. I made my way quietly toward the living room and I heard my mom in a conversation with someone on the telephone.

"...cleared a path to the road."

"Don't worry about us, we have plenty of food and water. At least another five days worth."

Even with the speaker phone on I couldn't hear the voice on the other end of the line. Mom mumbled a couple of more words that I also couldn't hear before saying, "Merry Christmas to you, too, Sharon."

My heart was pounding as I thought she was on the phone with my father but my mom was talking to the sheriff. I let out a breath I hadn't even been aware I was holding and allowed my pulse to go back to normal. Mom placed the phone back into the charger and turned around.

"Bryan?"

"Hey, mom," I say coming clearly into view now that I knew she wasn't chatting with dad about me and what had occurred last night.

"I was just checking in with Sharon. She wasn't worried about us as we are regulars and are well-versed in dealing with these adverse situations. She just wants us to keep in touch until they can get out here to dig us out."

"Well, until that happens I have the prettiest housemate all to myself," I say complimenting my mother.

From a quick once over it didn't look like she had changed since this morning. I wondered to myself if she tried on my gift but I didn't dare voice that inquiry. Mom looked very relaxed so I figured that she opened a new bottle of wine and has had a glass or two... or ten.

"Thank you, sweetie. Did you have a nice nap?" She asks. She's sitting very sexy like on the couch, her legs tucked under while striking a semi-sexy pose. Whether this is unintentional or for my benefit I have no idea.

"Yes. My schedule is off thanks to the snow and us being the only ones around."

"I know what you mean. Are you ready for lunch? We have plenty of leftovers."

"Starving," I inform my mother. "I can't wait for more of your Roast Duck."

"Great. You set the table, I'll get the leftovers ready."

"Sure thing mom."

I followed her into the kitchen, and she pulled the Tupperware out of the fridge. While she heated it in the microwave, I made some hot chocolate from Hershey's candy bars and milk. We settled at the table and started picking apart the rest of the duck from last night. Mom started chattering about previous Christmases, rehashing the stories that each of us had already heard a dozen times, at least. Like that time Dad broke his leg, or the time Aunt Judy crashed face-first into the tree outside the cabin. I just listened and enjoyed moms company. It was the first time we have ever been alone in a situation like this and I was finding myself truly enjoying our time together and becoming more enamored with her demeanor and idiosyncrasies.

My eyes kept drifting down to the swell of my Mom's breasts. During her movements, the sash has come loose and the robe has started parting. I don't know if it was my wishful imagination but I could swear that I saw the hint of the Burgundy red satin bra that I had gifted her with. Not wanting to draw attention to myself I forced my eyes to stop analyzing Mom's breasts. They were just breasts after all. Many women had them, it just so happened to be that my mothers were bigger than average.

When mom and I ran out of memorable stories to tell I decided to broach the subject I was most fearful of.

"Any word from Dad?"

"I called the resort they were staying at and talked to him while you were asleep. He and Janie are doing just fine. While they don't have the gifts they are making do with the amenities provided by the resort. Your father says the resort is throwing a massive Christmas party right now so they are having quite the time.

"That's good. So, what did the sheriff say about digging us out?" I ask.

"She said they would clear a path over the next couple of days. We should be able to get out of here before the year ends, as long as there aren't any additional large snowfalls. The forecast says it shouldn't, but you never know, do you? I'm glad it stopped snowing for now. That reminds me of the time Janie wanted to build a snow fort, and she nearly got hypothermia..."

I laughed internally as mom continued telling the story as if I hadn't been there. I was the one who ran for help when the fort collapsed on her and after digging her out she looked like a smurf.

After the meal, mom said she wanted to go and read some more before we lost our natural lighting. I watched as she made her way down the hall back to the master bedroom. I waited until she had closed her bedroom door before getting up. As soon as I was back behind closed (and locked) doors I put my headphones on, plopped down on my bed with my laptop, I pulled out my dick, and started masturbating. The only problem was it wasn't doing it for me now that I have had a sample of the real thing from one of, if not the most beautiful women on the planet.

Then I realized what the real issue was. The girls I was used to frapping off to were just that... girls. Not only that but they were almost all the same type, young teeny boppers or twenty-somethings that populated my school or neighborhood. No, my focus had shifted. Doing a quick web search for sexy cougars I found the type of woman that now piqued my interest. Women, real women... women with curves! The kind of woman that should drive men wild, not stick figures or enhanced teens. It took some time but I finally found one that looked like she could be my mother's twin.

While her tits weren't as big as moms were, nor was she as curvy, she could pass for her at a glance. Closing my eyes, I let my mind morph the woman on the screen into an approximation of my mother's naked body. Soon my cock was again at full mast. I rub my cock over and over but just as I am reaching release I stop. I thought I heard a moan from the hall and I stuff myself back into my boxers. Going to check, I find the hall is empty and the only sound I hear is the pounding of my heart.

Returning to my room I closed my laptop and tried to get my mind off of things by thinking of gaming, movies, music... anything but the last few hours. Unfortunately, the lights kept dropping every few minutes, making it a fairly frustrating experience. Then all of a sudden everything went black again. The sun was still out so there was natural light coming in but looking at my watch I knew that the sun would be going down within the hour. I got up and looked out the window and noticed that it had started to snow again.

Walking to the living room I looked outside and then opened the front door, and there was already another few inches of snow on the ground. I'd probably have to start shoveling again soon. It would be easier than waiting, especially since the sun was starting to set. With a sigh, I got dressed, grabbed the shovel, and started working. My goal is to work back to the snow blower so I don't have to exert myself as much. With the cold howling wind and the snow blowing wildly at me I take my time and get in my exercise. When I reach the shed I am a cold sweaty, wet mess again. Fortunately, now that I have the snowblower primed and ready it will do the work for me. Not knowing what the weather has in store for us I decided to make my way to the road. Once that is done I propel my way back to the shed, refuel the blower (just in case), and lock everything up for the night.

As I stumbled back into the house I can tell I am chilled down to my bones. Stomping my feet on the mat I can feel the ache in my arms. As we were once again without power I found mom sitting on the couch, in front of the roaring fire, reading. She looked up and put the book down as soon as I entered. Mom got up and helped me out of my coat and wet clothes. My mother was on the ball as she had a terry cloth robe waiting for me to put on and as soon as the sash was tied she told me to go jump into the shower.

"I placed some candles and lit them before the sun started to set. You'll have enough candlelight to take a decent shower." Mom stated.

I looked down my hallway and didn't see any candles but the path to my mother's bathroom was indeed lit. Following the candles, I made my way to my parent's bath and found the water was already warm, primed, and ready for me. Twenty minutes later after being submerged in the scalding hot water my body felt warm again.

I climb out of the shower and on my parent's bed, I find the special clothes I brought specifically for dinner tonight. On the bed are my cleaned and pressed pair of black dress pants, my nice white dress shirt, and my black dress coat. Despite my original intentions to wear them today, since we were all alone I didn't have any intentions to wear them. Obviously, my mother had other plans so I decided to accommodate her wishes.

"Bryan?"

"I'm getting dressed. I'll be right out mom." I say as I drop my dad's robe onto the bed and slip my boxers on. I quickly make myself presentable and head back to the living room.

"Oh my... you look so handsome." My mother says smiling at my clean and dressed-up form.

"Thank you," I say in a whispered tone upon seeing my mother. My breath caught in my throat, and I barely managed to say that.

Mom must have changed clothes while I was in the shower. She was now adorned in a dress that I'd never seen her wear before. The dress was very sexy in my honest opinion. It was green and stopped mid-thigh. It had a plunging V-neck neckline (the top was almost like someone sewed a dress onto a bra). The dress was struggling to contain my mother's more than ample breasts with two thin spaghetti straps. My mother's creamy complexion was enhanced by the style and color of this dress. It clung to her curves, like a lover's embrace.

"Take a seat, Bryan. I'm going to get us some sweats... I"ll be right back."

I watch my sexy mother as she stands up, and makes her way to the kitchen. Even though the journey is short my eyes follow her all the way around the corner, glued to her sexy form as she takes every sexy step. In short order, she carries the tray of sweets and places it on the table in front of us.

"I know it's not much of a Christmas this year... but what do you say that we hunker down in front of the fire for a while."

"First of all, that sounds like the best time. Secondly, even though dad and Janie aren't with us this has been a great Christmas and I'm glad that I can share it with you." I announce. I lean over and give her a kiss on her cute little nose. Part of me wanted to kiss her lips. My heart was pounding as I considered it but then I couldn't bring myself to do it. Instead, I collect the tray of sweets and present them to my mother. She looks over all of the assorted pastries. We have coconut macaroons, chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal raisin cookies, snickerdoodles, rice crispy treats... and a big bottle of wine, with two glasses.

My mother decides to start with a macaroon, and as she takes her first bite I decided to pour the wine.

"Thank you, sweetie." She says as I hand her the large glass of red wine.

"You are very welcome," I reply.

As we eat our sweets and indulge in the last of the wine my mother begins talking more and I can tell she is loosening up. I decided to try and ascertain exactly what she remembered about what happened last night after she passed out. I gently try and steer the conversation to that time frame but the more I try the more mom drinks and states she doesn't recall. After half an hour of this, I begin to wonder if she really does not remember what had happened last night. I grabbed a snickerdoodle. Mom handed me the glass and settled back into the other side of the couch. I was nervous so I took a big gulp. After the day I had the wine was very refreshing. As such I immediately down another two drinks finishing the glass before my mother did. I watched as she refills our glasses.

When I settled on the couch again, Mom didn't move back to the other side. She remained next to me. Her leg was touching the side of mine. The heat of the fire was nothing compared to the heat of her body. I smelled the faint scent of the orange hair wash that she loved.

Mom raised her glass, and says, "You know what... we haven't shared a toast yet."

"You're right... so what shall we toast to?"

"To a wonderful Christmas," She says holding out her glass to me.

"To a wonderful Christmas with my lovely companion," I state clicking my glass against hers.

CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,235 Followers