Snowed in with Aunt V Ch. 06

Story Info
Kelly's transformation continues.
3.7k words
4.77
13.5k
23

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fran_cd
Fran_cd
343 Followers

"You take the box on in to the living room and pulling things out. Lay them over the back of the couch so you can decide what you want to try on," Aunt V told Kelsi. "I'm going to go slip a house dress on."

Kelsi put the box on the end table and started pulling things out. He noticed that everything was white. Most of it he could identify, but some of the items left him wondering.

He picked out what he thought was a long-long bra, but realized it was a combination bra and girdle. The bottom part was a continuous circle of strong nylon that was actually and open-bottom girdle. Four garters dangled from each side. The upper part was open in the back. There were long stiff staves running up from the girdle to just below the cups. There were no hook-and-eye closures like on modern bras. Instead there were two strong ribbons to lace through eyes along each side of the garment.

Kelsi stepped into the girdle and pulled it up around his hips. They weren't as tight on him as they probably were on the original owner. He put his in the straps and pulled them over his shoulders, then started to try to figure out how to tie the ribbons in back.

"She had to have help with that part," Aunt V laughed as she walked back in the room. She was wearing a maxi-dress made of soft cotton, like a long tank top. The dress wasn't tight on her, but it hugged her body, accentuating her small tits and big nipples and her wide hips. Kelsi immediately wanted to wear the dress... later.

"Who helped her?" Kelsi asked as Aunt V started to lace the ribbons through the eyes.

"Well, something like this wasn't for everyday wear. This was probably only worn on Sunday, or if there was a wedding or funeral. And often the women got dressed in the same house, so they helped each other. After they were married Grampa might have helped her," Aunt V explained as she pulled the ribbons tight and tied them.

Even with the ribbons pulled as tight as was possible, the body shaping staves weren't as tight on Kelsi as they had been on his great-grandmother. The cups of the bra weren't formed into a shape like Kelsi was used to with his mom's bras. Instead they were like two thin cotton pouches meant to give a little support to the tits.

"Look what we have here," Aunt V said as she dug through the box and pulled out a cellophane package with brand new stockings. These weren't the nylon/lycra stockings that Kelsi was used to in pantyhose or thigh highs, but were blend of threads that felt like silk. The tops of the stockings were thick to hold the garters. The toes and heels were also reinforced, and a seam ran up the back of them. Aunt V helped Kelsi get the stockings on and hooked to the garters, then made sure the seams were straight.

Kelsi went to the full length mirror they had moved to the living room earlier. Aunt V picked up a camera. She snapped some pictures of Kelsi looking at himself in the mirror. Kelsi turned this way and that and smiled for Aunt V in the mirror. He was moving and turning carefully to make sure dick didn't show when it dawned on him that it wasn't getting hard! He had always gotten hard trying on his moms and grandma's girdles and foundation bras.

Aunt V had him sit, to kneel in a chair and look over his shoulder at her, and for one she had him sit in the chair facing her and extend his legs, exposing his soft cock. She took a couple of pictures, then had him touch himself and smile coyly.

"Let's sexy these up a little," she smiled. She got on her knees between Kelsi's legs and took the soft dick in her mouth. Kelsi moaned as he felt his shaft start to stiffen in her mouth. When he was hard she stood and stepped back to take some pictures. She thought how he looked like pictures she'd seen in old magazines of beautiful trans-girls in their 'lingerie' with their hard cocks showing.

Kelsi went back to the garments draped over the couch and picked up what appeared to be loose pants with ties around the waist and near the bottoms of the legs. "What are these, Aunt V?" he asked

"Those are called pantaloons," Aunt V told him. "A woman wouldn't wear them with that bra/girdle combo that you have on now, but they would wear them under a dress when they weren't wearing stockings. Those were for when they were going to be outside helping take care of the chickens or such, so if their dress blew up they wouldn't show anything."

Kelsi went ahead and slipped the pantaloons up his legs and tied the ribbon around his waist. Aunt V showed him to tie the ribbons that were about six inches above the lower hem of them legs. The fabric that hung below the ribbon was lacy.

Kelsi extended a leg, looking at the result. "Very not sexy," he laughed. "But for a girl like me they would hide things better then panties do! Did they have girls like me back then?"

Aunt V laughed. "Well, if you were a man back then and saw a woman's dress blow up you might think different!" She snapped a few pictures of Kelsi modelling the pantaloons. "And I'm not positive, but I'd bet they had girls like you back then."

"Why is everything white," Kelsi asked his aunt.

"Hmmm, I never really thought about it," she answered. "Probably because those underclothes weren't something to be flaunted like they are now. We were a much more conservative society back then," she laughed.

"Well, sometimes. But I've seen some pictures of old paintings when the women were wearing sexy corsets and stockings and things, and they weren't always white," Kelsi said.

"That is true, baby girl. Some women did wear some pretty flashy underwear back in the day. But they weren't out working on the farm in them! Now, I'm ready to eat something. We didn't have any breakfast and just snacked for lunch. I think we need to do something to keep our strength up!" She smiled and winked as she said it.

"Do I need to take these things off?" Kelsi asked.

"Not if you don't want to," she told him. "Do you still want to get some pictures in some of Madi's regular dresses?"

"Yes, if you're not tired of taking pictures of me," he answered.

She laughed and kissed him on the forehead. "I'm not."

* * * * * * * * * *

Aunt V smiled at her nephew as he finished his meal. She was amazed by how comfortable he was in his feminine role now.

"You know, we didn't even fix your make-up or hair before we started the pictures and you still look prettier than most girls I know."

Kelsi blushed. "Thank you, Aunt V. That makes me feel really good."

"I want to do something a little different with your hair and make-up for the next pictures," she told him. "Let's get these things off of you and get you in something a little more modern." She helped him out of the vintage lingerie, then took his hand and led him back to the master bedroom.

"Oh, my," she smiled when she saw that he was again rock hard, his cock jutting toward the ceiling. "I guess it wasn't fair of me to fluff you up for the pictures and then not take care of it."

"Um, fluff me up?" he asked.

She laughed. "Oh, honey, that's a term professional photographers use when they are taking pictures of men and need them to looked excited."

In the back of his mind Kelsi wondered how she knew that... and if she'd ever done any 'fluffing' for a professional photographer.

"So would you like for me to take care of that and, if you do, how?" she asked when they were in the bedroom.

"Um, well, yeah, I guess I would," he said blushing.

"Okay," Aunt V said. She faced him and took his hands. She was still wearing the long cotton dress with nothing underneath it, and Kelsi was naked. She pulled him until his jutting dick touched the soft cotton of her dress. She looked him in the eyes and smiled. "So how do you want me to take care of it?"

Kelsi blushed. "Um, well, I, uh..."

"Kelsi, have you ever, um, fucked a girl?" she asked softly.

He looked down, avoiding her gaze. "My friend Paula was going to let me one time after I licked her. Actually she wanted me to. She said she was ready to know what if felt like to be a woman."

"So? What happened? Did you fuck her?" Aunt V asked.

"I tried," he said quietly. "But when I, um, when I was trying to, um, to push it in her, well, I guess I was really excited and..." his voice trailed off.

"And you experienced what a whole lot of men experience," she said. "You shot your load on her before you could get in her. Right?" Aunt V asked.

Kelsi nodded his head. "Yeah, that's pretty much how it happened. And then she was mad at me and we didn't try anymore."

"I'm sorry, honey," Aunt V said.

"And then she made me lick it all off of her because she didn't want to get knocked up," Kelsi added.

"You licked your cum off of her pussy?" Aunt V asked. "Um, did you like doing that?"

Kelsi laughed a little. "Yeah, I guess I did."

Aunt V raised their hands to under his chin. "Look up here at me," she said. "How about if we try again? And if you shoot your load on me before you get in me, you can lick it off and I'll fluff you and we'll try again. Would you like that?"

He looked at her and smiled. "Yes, I'd love that," he said.

Aunt V stepped back from him and pulled the maxi-dress over her head. They were again naked together. She put her hand between her legs. "Yep, I'm still pretty wet down there," she laughed.

She lay back on the bed and pulled her legs back. Kelsi stared down at her, amazed how her thick outer lips pulled apart, like she was opening herself up for him.

"Come here, Kelsi," she whispered. "Grab my ankles and get close to me. Let me put your dick in my pussy."

She grabbed his hard dick and pulled the head towards her wet hole. She knew it wasn't going to fill her, to stretch her like many of the dicks she'd pulled to her pussy. She was hoping he'd be able to get it inside her before it started spewing cum.

Kelsi held her ankles, pushing her legs back, tilting her pussy up to him. He felt the heat when she pulled him close.

"Now, push," Aunt V said. "Push your dick into me. Fuck my pussy."

Kelsi pushed and gasped as his cock slipped easily into her, as the warm wetness enveloped his throbbing cock. He knew he would cum soon, but at least this time he got inside the pussy! He started to pump his dick in and out of his aunt.

"Yeah, that's it!" Aunt V said softly. "Ummm, yes, Kelsi baby, fuck my pussy. Oh, yeah, baby, I want you to cum in me! Yeah, fuck me, fuck my pussy."

Kelsi's whole being was centered on his dick in Aunt V's pussy. He felt the throbbing pleasure start deep in his small balls. He felt the waves start to radiate out to fill his body. He started to fuck her harder until he was slamming his pubic bone against hers. He could feel her pussy pulsing around his cock. His cock throbbed, preparing to shoot his cum into his aunt's hot pussy.

"Arrrrrr, Aunt V, I'm going to cum in you! I'm cumming in your pussy!" he groaned as the first spurt of his cum splashed into her.

"Oh, yes, cum in me, baby girl!" Aunt V said louder. "Mmmmmm, yes, give me your cum!"

Kelsi held himself inside her, his whole body trembling, as spurt after hard spurt of his cum shot into her. Aunt V could feel his small dick throbbing. She wasn't close to her own orgasm, but she loved the feeling of a throbbing cock in her pussy.

Kelsi released his grip on her ankles and collapsed on top of her. The difference in the angle meant that only his swollen head was nestled between her lips. Aunt V could feel the cum sliding out of her, down her crack, across her puckered asshole.

"How did that feel, baby girl?" she asked. She put her arms around him and rubbed his back gently.

"That was wonderful, Aunt V," he gasped, still trying to catch his breath.

She laughed. "Kelsi, we've just crossed a line I thought I'd never cross. I just did something that I never thought I'd do." She rolled them to the side and looked at her nephew. "So, I want you to do me a favor. When it's just us, and especially when we're doing things like this, I want you to call me Viv. Not Aunt Viv, just Viv. Ok?"

"Sure, Au... Viv," he said.

She laughed. "Ok. Let's get your hair and make-up fixed and get you in a cute dress."

"Whoa!" she said when she stood up. "You put a lot of cum in me!" Felt the cum start to drip out of her and laid back down on the bed. "Come here. You need to clean me up!"

Kelsi stood and looked down at her. "Um, clean you? Like, um, lick you?"

She nodded. "Yes, but this time you're lot licking me to make me cum, so you don't need to worry about my clit," she told him. "This time I want you to lick the cum that's already leaked out of me, then put your tongue as far in me as you can. And suck on my hole. Get as much of your cum as you can."

Kelsi got on his knees quickly. He lowered his head to her crotch, inhaling her musky scent, made even stronger now that he had fucked her and added his own cum to her juices. He eagerly licked her hairy thighs, cleaning the cum that had already dripped out. Then he licked up and down her slit, all the way back to her hairy ass crack, cleaning his creamy cum off of her. Then he shoved his tongue in her and felt a gush of musky fluid fill his mouth. He swallowed, then pushed his tongue back in again. When he didn't get another gush of fluid, he put his lips on her hole and sucked hard, and was rewarded with another gush, this time mostly his own cum.

"Damn, girl!" Viv groaned again. "Damn, damn, damn. You are so good at that!"

That made Kelsi smile as he licked her.

Kelsi raised his head when he heard his phone ring. "That's my mom or dad," he said as he stood to go answer it. He sat down at the bar as he pushed the button. "Hi, dad," he said into the phone, remembering to change back to his regular voice instead of the breathy, girly voice he'd been using.

"Hey, Kel," Jack said. "I thought I'd call and make sure you two were still alive."

Kelly laughed. "Yeah, we're good. Staying warm and Aunt V is schooling me on gin rummy." He smiled as he watched her walk up the hall naked.

"Put him on speaker so I can talk, too," she said when she was close enough for him to hear her. Kelly pushed the button and his dad's voice came over the speaker.

"She's schooling you?" Jack asked. "You're usually the one giving lessons!"

"I think he feels sorry for the old lady and is letting me win," Viv said laughing.

She stood close behind him, her soft tits laying on his upper back and neck. She put her arms around him to rub his nipples as they talked to his dad, her older brother. She saw his dick begin to swell.

Jack laughed. "Well, we just wanted to let you know we're missing you. Maybe tomorrow it'll be clear enough to get you down that hill so you can join the fun."

"We miss you guys, too," Viv said. "And hopefully Madi will make it home day after tomorrow."

"You've talked to her?" Jack asked.

"Yes," Viv and Kelly said at the same time. Kelly pointed to Viv. "Yes," Viv repeated. "She's stuck in Western Kansas. They're hoping they can travel tomorrow and she can get home before Christmas."

As she talked Viv lowered one of her hands to grip Kelly's now hard cock. She moved her hand up and down a few times, then stopped and stood up. She grabbed the brush still laying on the bar and started to brush out his hair as she and Jack talked about the weather in Kansas and travel problems for Madi.

Kelly grabbed the drink he'd left on the bar earlier and took a sip. He relaxed and let his mind wander as his aunt and his dad talked about various things. He realized that his dick had gone soft when Viv stopped stroking it... and he smiled. He looked at her slightly saggy tits and hairy armpits as she moved about styling his hair. He didn't know what she was doing to him... and he didn't care. He knew he would be pretty when she was done.

He was pulled back to the present when he heard his dad call his name.

"Kelly? Kelly!"

Viv got his attention and pointed at the phone. "Yeah, dad?"

"Your mom wants to talk to you," Jack said.

"Oh, hi, mom," he said to the phone.

"Hi, honey, is everything okay up there? I've been worried about you," his mom said.

Viv put the brush down and went to the bedroom. She came back wearing the long dress and carrying her make-up kit. She started to brush powder and blusher on Kelly as he talked to his mother.

"Yes, mom, everything is fine," he assured her.

"Does your Aunt Vivian have plenty of food? Your uncle Robert said he can bring some things to ya'll on his snowmobile if you need him to."

Kelly laughed. "Yeah, he told Aunt V that, too. We're good for now and hopefully we'll be able to get to town tomorrow if we need anything."

His mom laughed. "Ok, dear. You know me. I worry."

"Don't worry, Carol," she said as she brushed eye shadow on his upper lids. "I'll keep him well fed," she told his mother as she put the make-up on him.

She laughed. "I know you will, Vivian. I know I'm being silly. Well, you too enjoy catching up. Have you heard from Madi? Will she be home soon? I know Kelly was looking forward to hearing all about college life. Since he graduated early that's all he can talk about."

"We hope she'll make it in a couple of days," Viv told her.

She was putting lipstick on Kelly when they said their goodbyes and clicked off the phone.

"That was crazy," Kelsi whispered. He checked to make sure the call was disconnected.

"What, sweetie? Having your make-up done while you talk to your mom?"

He nodded. "Yes! That and you rubbing on my nipples and grabbing my dick while I talked to dad!

Viv giggled. "Sorry, Kelsi. I just couldn't resist. You want to k now something that's even more fun?" she asked him. She was hesitant to tell him about her sex life, but since he had fucked her she figured her secret was safe.

"What?" he asked.

She stepped back and looked at him. He was so pretty he really didn't need a lot of make-up.

"Sucking on a man's dick while he talks to his wife!"

"Au...Viv! Really?" Kelsi said. "When did you do that?"

She blushed. "I do it now and then, Kelsi. I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm a... um, let's just say I have a healthy sex drive. With Mike gone and Madi away at college, well, sometimes I go to Tulsa on Saturday to the casino, and, um, well, guys half my age seem to like buying me dinner and drinks. And I like rewarding them for their generosity!"

"Viv... um, are you trying to me you're a cougar?" he laughed.

She laughed. "Yeah, I guess I am," she admitted. "And a little bit of a slut."

Kelsi laughed. "Nothing wrong with that. I used to look at those girls in school who I knew were the easy ones and wish I was one of them. I always thought if I had a pussy I'd be fucking all the good looking football and basketball players!"

Viv laughed. "I remember those girls when I was in high school. I actually envied them. But with three brothers and two sisters in the same school I couldn't do that. I guess now I'm making up for lost time."

After she finished with his make-up Viv mixed herself a drink, and refreshed Kelsi's and sat at the bar with him. He seemed totally comfortable with sitting there naked while she was dressed.

"So, you'd be okay with knowing I was one of those girls when I was in high school?" she asked.

"Yeah, but you said you could be because of all of your brothers and sisters," he answered.

"That's right, I couldn't be. But maybe one of your other aunts was. Would you want to know who?"

"Well, hell, yeah!" he told her. "Who was it?"

"I didn't say any of them were. I just asked if you'd want to know," she laughed. "And I can see the slut in you. You don't mind sitting around naked, and it doesn't take much to get that dick of yours going!"

He laughed. "I told you how I would have been if I'd had a pussy when I was in high school," he laughed.

She laughed with him. "Come on. Let's go find you a dress for your pictures!"

Fran_cd
Fran_cd
343 Followers