All Comments on 'Snowed In with My Stepsister Pt. 01'

by DominicVance

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey7 months ago

5 Stars! More please!

BruceWoBruceWo7 months ago

This series is going to be fun

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story, realistic lead, and I gave you a five rating because you had the good sense to include pubic hair. If you had made this story just another silly razor burnt mound story because incest happened at a time when neither were expecting it, yet, she was just magnificently smooth, like so many other authors try and push off on readers; you know, where neither planned it but she was somehow expecting this, and therefore, she razor burnt her pubic mound for him before the trip so it would be covered with stubble and bumps the day of the event, you like those authors would have gotten a rating of 1. This story has potential and I hope you will continue with other chapters. Possibly she will like his girlfriend when they meet. Also, I hear his girlfriend had a thick full bush, a big clit, and has she never tried it with another woman, not yet anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was a very enjoyable read. Definitely waiting for chapter two. Hope the wait is not long and the continuation is as good as this first chapter. Will read some of your other stories as I wait.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Too short, but otherwise really good.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great start can't wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was a good read and it sounded very realistic for fiction. I am already looking forward to the next chapter or 2, or LOL, 30. A _____, this was quite a bit different than the usual read's on lit the last few months. I am talking about the authors inclusion of pussy hair. It not only made this story rock, honestly, I found myself wanting to check the authors page to see if he/she had written any other similar stories. I suppose you could cay reading about the soft patch of let's call it "LADY FUR,' on her mound got my attention very well! Reminded me of the second and third time my sister let me eat her monster hairy full bush pussy. The first time I eat her pussy was out of this world great and that is I suppose what attracted me to full bush women. But back then, it was just the two of us. I was 19 and she was 23. However, some years later when I became 26 and "_____" and when was almost 30, the fact that we were able to plan a three-day weekend date for incest sex was not just out of this world exciting, it was dirty erotic but more sexy than dirty. The four day wait while also knowing it was going to also be an exhibition event had my precum oozing at work. Not good for just passed the bar attorney in thin dress pants. Anyway, "____'s" hung just as well as I am husband, and my sexy pregnant with thick dark nipples wife naked displaying her thick monster bush wife filmed it for us both times. Four added benefit of that very special weekend away are as follows. First, my wife could not get pregnant! Second, we can all four go back and watch the video's over and over and over! Three, my sister's husband helped me fucked my own wife and my sister over and over and over, and finally. Yes, finally; my sexy brother-in-law asked me to go on a hunting trip with him in the near future. That was immediately after he winked at me, looking at my cock, then looking back to my eyes before returning to his task of eating my thick ropes of cum from their hairy pussies for the third of fourth time. What's there to think about, he sure as hell isn't going to tell anyone if I suck him back!

Carp2021Carp20217 months ago

Good start keep going

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

More please.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

No vote yet....it all seems original and.. what can i say authentic, as far as I can tell.

Now we are waiting for the next, not to confuse with performance of Iinternational Couriers, just saying, installment?

Go Man, good thing going here!

HtslHtsl7 months ago

Good start and I gave you 5 ⭐️. Though there are a few mistakes imo. When you get out of a car and slip, it‘s nearly impossible to fall face ahead. And if you fall on snow -and from the other words in that scene, it must be a dry snow - your cloth don‘t get really wet and especially not the underwear. That is needed for the following parts, but then better let it rain her to fall into a puddle. And third, it never can snow from afoot to knee height in a 30 minutes, and it can’t be more than that in that scene.

Call me pedantic, but that is also something I look at when reading a story.

DaddydonthurtmeDaddydonthurtme7 months ago

Great start 5 stars

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesar7 months ago

Notwithstanding Htsl's discrepancies, this was a solid read that manages to clear a frustratingly stubborn hurdle in this genre: writing family that actually feels like -family-.

PS: What the flying fuck is up with the spammers lately?

vividlyyoursvividlyyours7 months ago

I really don't like the wimpy brother trope. She's doing everything she can to get him to respond, but he's still wracked with doubt. Then when he finally takes action it's straight into sex, without any buildup or further character development or dialog.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Promising start...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

too short!!! 2 rating!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A hairy pussy sister always just rock! Please never shave a sister pussy or a MOM, ever!!! they are just supposed to always be hairy and taste and smell great!!!!! always!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Flying to a place where there is so much wintercold as described, "only wearing gym shorts and a thin tank top", that lady must be so un-intelligent that it's down right un-sexy to me. Yes. it' may be arrogant, but I anyhow stopped reading there ... Sorry!

ReaderectionReaderection5 months ago

Online content creator Funsized Ari does some inspiring work. To the extent the stepsister character here is inspired by her, or meant as an homage, it would probably be better to credit her expressly. Perhaps better still to come up with another character name and explathe inspiration in the intro or afterword, since it’s really that content creator’s character.

202GE202GE4 months ago

She said the brother needed to learn to make the first move but that was the first indication of anything between the two of them. There was no build-up for the reader. 3/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDominicVance@DominicVance
Been trying for a while to turn a passion into a career. Recently started writing short stories again and getting back into erotica.