Snowed In with My Stepsister Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the first few tentative licks I felt Ari's hands running through my hair as she encouraged me on. A soft moan escaped her lips as I licked up and down her pussy with faster and faster strokes. Ari gasped and tugged at my hair. "Easy there bro, gotta let me warm up first. Take your time. We've got all night."

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes as I willed myself to slow down. I thought back to some instructional videos I'd watched online. It seemed ridiculous at the time with the woman in the video comparing things to mushrooms and oysters, but remembering the video's advice I started drawing figure 8s along her inner lips crossing over below and around her clit. Ari moaned as the tip of my tongue traced the upper edge of her clit before descending back down the other side of her inner lips. My stepsister's fingers ran through my hair encouraging me on as I started another lap.

It was a struggle to keep my pace nice and even, but I was rewarded for my efforts with more moans and more of her delicious cum coating my tongue. Ari's breathy moans came faster as I tilted my head left and right to make sure my tongue covered every inch of her sex. Ari gripped my head, and I felt her leg start to tremble underneath my hands. I froze, wondering if I had done something wrong again. She looked me in the eye and shook her head. "Dammit, don't stop."

I reached my tongue out to resume but froze again, getting another idea. I snaked my arms between her legs and reached up, lifting my stepsister off the ground, her thighs resting on my biceps and my hands supporting her back. Ari let out a short yelp of surprise before I lowered her onto the cushions on the ground and laid down face first between her legs. I let my hands roam over her body as I resumed my figure 8s. Ari breathed a satisfied sigh as my tongue circled her clit again and I smiled as her thighs wrapped around my head.

I tried to focus on keeping my rhythm while exploring every inch of my stepsister's pussy with my tongue but that was getting harder to do as Ari's moans turned much more explicit. "Oh fffuccckkk! God I love your tongUUGGGH! OH! Just like that. Ooooooh fuck let your tongue go deeper. YYyeesss!" I was so focused on my technique that I had simply gripped her thighs. Ari grabbed one of my hands and guided it up to her chest. I fumbled my pace with my tongue as my hand found her nipple and rolled it between my fingers, but I quickly turned my attention back to her pussy and circled her clit once again.

I got another idea and let go of her thigh before changing from figure 8s to gentle circles around her clit. With my free hand I slid a finger into the dripping wet opening just below my tongue. Ari screamed and gripped my head as my finger entered her pussy. I stroked her inner walls with my finger as I circled her clit with my tongue until I found what I was looking for: a ridged patch just a few inches inside towards the top of her pussy. I slid a second finger inside and curled my fingers up pressing gently on my stepsister's g-spot as I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked.

Ari exploded in screams and moans, her hips bucking against my face and her thighs shaking uncontrollably. For the first time in my life there wasn't any doubt in my mind that I had just made a woman cum and cum hard. I tried to hold on for as long as I could but eventually, she pushed my head away and she collapsed on the cushions trembling with her whole body. I leaned back and rested against the couch while I caught my breath and watched my stepsister's nude body shimmer in the firelight. The weight of everything that just happened started to wash over me, but my throbbing cock told me to ignore all of that.

Ari finally rolled over and looked at me, saw the tent in my sweatpants and crawled over to me with a grin on her face. "I don't know where you learned how to do that, but I'm not done with you yet and it's time I returned the favor."

12