All Comments on 'Snowed In with My Warm Mom Ch. 03'

by sensuallystricken

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
DAWG8265DAWG8265over 2 years ago

Excellent!! More Please.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

Hot - just like the others. Can’t wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG, this is so fucking sexy!! Great job... please keep up the chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was Awesome!! Waiting for the next chapter with bated breath!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Of all the incest relationships between family members the mother/son genre is the one I enjoy the best. And when two adults fall in love, and they are consenting adults, the natural course of events would be for them to make a baby.

In the seventies I had a love relationship with my older sister. She was a virgin, and she chose me to be her first. If one thinks about it...who better to have a love affair with other than a family member who you trust and love. After getting our graduate degrees we moved to Mexico to live as man and wife. We both are of Mexican heritage and spoke fluent Spanish. My sister gave me five beautiful children. I never cheated on her and provider her and our children with everything they needed. Love being the important.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot. Looking forward to more

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

Doesn't seem like they are "snowed in" at all. Just an excuse to spend the night with his mom. For being a virgin he certainly knows all of the tricks and what to do without any instructions. The sex is good but the story is lacking.

malejktmalejktover 2 years ago

The non-sexual exposition is even hotter than the sex itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, love the described interaction which is very stimulating. Another 5 rating and keep going.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyabout 2 years ago

HOT!!! ❤️

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He sounds like a 12 year old with no common sense or thought.No one is that good in bed but that braindead.It took my mother and I months to learn each other sexually and adapt to a new life.

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloverabout 1 year ago

Just. Wow.

The idiot anonymous immature whiners need to get out of their parent's basement. :-;

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

lovely.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

All he got after their date was a blowjob? Kind of a let down, all things considered. No hot car sex. Missed opportunity especially in that hot little red dress she had on. What a pity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersensuallystricken@sensuallystricken
I write for publication and just post here on my free time. I don't seek out editors and everything here is usually written in under an hour. Writing can become a chore when you're doing it for money. This is just a way to put more enjoyment into a hobby