Snowshoeing in Oregon

Story Info
A super hot snowshoeing trip in Oregon.
1k words
4.1
1.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friends bailed at the last minute; we were supposed to go do a loop known as the Maxwell cabin loop. I pulled into the snow park and got my gear out, it's cold. Really cold. The temperature on my pickup was showing 20 degrees F. With a solid 15 mph wind blowing.

There were 2 cars already parked. Snow on the windows, probably camped out at the cabin.

My trek was BEAUTIFUL, with the sun sparking on the snow through the trees. Getting tired I went up to the cabin. It was dark and cold with one of the rooms doors shut. Leaving that alone so as not to disturb anyone I started the fire and soon the cabin was warming up. Perfect for an early lunch and rest.

As I was enjoying my rest, food and solitude the door opened and out walked 2 stunningly amazing ladies. One brunette-Amanda, one redhead- Katie. I would have guessed mid 20's Wearing long sleeve form fitting shirts, and leggings to match. Perfect C cups or so perfectly silhouetted by the form fitting shirts. Light freckles on both and in obvious incredible physical condition.

They had gotten caught by the falling snow and dark and decided to camp out at this cabin instead of the further one. We chatted lightly, and somewhat shyly at first. The flirtation was becoming stronger. And time flew by. Watching the sun set through the trees was surreal. But nothing as to what was to cum. By now the cabin was borderline roasting, thanks to the fire and the drinks we had.

We were all chilling in the main room just laughing and telling stories. The girls had lost their shirts to just their bras, and I was having an extremely difficult time with myself which the girls noticed. The girls were obviously very close friends and had lost all shyness around me. We all had our bedding in the main room as it was the most comfortable, the only other options being a couple of hardwood chairs and a plywood bunk in each room.

The girls went outside to use the restroom facilities, as I simply relaxed. As they came back into the cabin an icy blast followed them, both girls had their nipples firmly extended beyond what any bra could hide! Chilling on my back watching the fire flicker and lost in my own perverted thoughts of their beautiful bodies. I was very surprised when both girls laid down, one on my right, and one on my left with their heads on my chest giggling some. My arms naturally on their backs/sides. As weird as I found this I wasn't about to move or complain! Their giggling had me really confused. Especially in my current state of mind! As I felt hands upon my legs inching up it struck me as to the meaning of giggling! They had planned this outside.

As one girl's hand landed on my now rock-hard member both girls shifted and Katie's lips met mine, her intentions made no mistake of what was going to happen, Amanda stripped and helped Katie out of her clothes as I was doing the same.

I ran my fingers softly down Amanda's back grabbing a handful of perfect firm ass as Katie stared to grind herself on my dick, just slipping the tip into her then grinding some more, brutally teasing us. Amanda sat up and took my beard for a ride. Her hand on Katie's boobs as Katie finally sunk down impaling herself on me. Katie and Amanda started to kiss and touch each other, as Katie started to have her first orgasm of the evening. The girls switched positions.

As Amanda didn't waste any time and fairly dropped herself down on my dick grinding her hips, Katie chose to ride my face as well dang near drowning me she was so wet from her ride on my dick moments before, Grinding her clit on my tongue and lips with an urgency that was borderline frantic as Amanda was raising herself up and dropping down, I grabbed Amanda's hips and started thrusting for all I was worth as soon she tensed up in her own orgasm.

Katie had also cum again on my lips in this short time as I released my load deep into Amanda. We all collapsed, drifting off to sleep for a bit until I awoke to the best blowjob of my life, now very awake I see Katie's red hair in the dim fire light, she stops and smiles at me as I lay her on her back and she wraps her very fit legs around me, squeezing them tight around my back as I entered her. kissing on her neck and tasting her kiss, my hands holding her hands over her head. A few feet away is Amanda, evidently in a very deep sleep as I drill her friend loudly until we both climax nearly at the same time, eventually falling asleep in a tangle of arms and legs, with the wind howling outside the cabin, as cool breezes occasionally cut the hot air of the cabin.

Morning's first light finds us in an entanglement of bodies, the fire burned low but the cabin is fairly comfortable, as I untangle myself and head outside to the restroom. I come in to see the girls wrapped around each other as Amanda beckons me over to her as I settle in behind her wrapping my arms around her as she wiggled her ass against me. My dick rapidly arising to the occasion as I reach around her one hand on a boob and he other massaging her clit as I kiss her neck, she arches and moans, reaching down she guides me into her, slowly pumping as Katie wakes up to Amandas moans, she grins at us, saying "sure start without me" as she tosses on a coat and grabs her bag heading to the bathroom outside. Soon she comes back in and strips, as she straddles Amandas face, bucking her hips aggressively as Amanda moans into her clit. I feel my pressure mount as I moan aloud as both girls hit their orgasms simultaneously.

After some rest. We pack up and head out to our vehicles, laughing and chatting the whole way, trading numbers and planning another trip.