Hot Springs Hike

Story Info
Hiking to a hot springs, that got hot indeed.
1.2k words
4
1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hotsprings

Taking a day off to myself I step out of my pickup, grab my pack with some water and food to hit a trail and hot springs that are new to me. It's a 5-mile hike to the springs, on the edge of a river. The fall colors are just starting to hit.

Hiking down the trail I meet a few people coming back that seem to have had a very early start. I'm making good time as I come across a lady headed the same way as me. She hears me coming up behind her as she eyes me down as I say hello with what I hope is a friendly smile, probably trying at that point to figure out if I'm a threat. I'm a decently built guy at 5'8 215lbs and well-muscled. Bald but wearing a hat, with a small beard.

This lady was about 4'10", and incredibly well built, yoga pants that fit her curves, an ass that made my mouth dry and heartbeat faster, brunette hair in a braid and brown eyes that just drew me in. She seemed strangely familiar.

She says a hello back, but we didn't have time for much else, as She had a phone call as we seemed to have signal. so, I kept going down the trail to the hot springs kind of wishing I had her company. Reaching the hot springs there were several pools on the edge of the river. One larger one and several small ones. The small ones each had people in them. One lady in a bikini. One that appeared to be naked with her back to me. So, I set my pack down at the larger spring and realized I left my freaking swim shorts at the house.

Well, I'm not overly bashful typically so I stripped and sank into the water. Facing the trail and the river conveniently. Resting my head on the rock behind me, eyes closed lost in my own thoughts. I hear a lady's voice asking to join. Opening my eyes I realize it's her! Of course, I say please do, as she peels off her top, I'm having a hard time not staring, and being polite. Sadly, to my disappointment she had a bikini top and bottom on. And thankfully they were tiny, barely covering her.

She noticed me staring a bit and smiled slyly. as I got a little embarrassed with myself for not being in better control of myself. As we started talking, we were both in for a surprise! It ends up that she was from Connecticut and her name is Alyssa. She's adventuring in Oregon and the PNW after one of her Instagram friends shared a bunch of stories and photos of some amazing spots, I asked which account, and when she said the account and I started laughing nervously. Alyssa looked at me like I had lost my mind as I told her that was me! Pulling out my phone from my pack to prove it we both had a wow moment.

By now the other people had left and we had the area to ourselves. We were both getting too hot. So, we decided to dip into the river to cool off. I'll be the first to admit I was feeling very exposed now and uncomfortable with my lack of clothes as I stepped out of the pool, as Allyssa gave me an approving look.

Walking along the rocks Alyssa suddenly slipped and fell into me as we both slid down a mossy flat rock into the river. With her pretty much riding me like a freaking toboggan for oh 4-5 feet. That river water was SHOCKINGLY cold as we hit the pool that's about 6 ft deep.

We both came up sputtering and laughing. As I was able to find a rock shelf to stand on, I didn't have to swim. Alyssa swam up to me and suddenly wrapped her legs around me. And said I can't touch bottom. But you'll do!

Now my blood was boiling, with this beautiful lady wrapped up and hanging onto me, my dick arose to the occasion despite the cold water. Pressing against her swimsuit.

Seeing a couple boulders, we could climb out on I set Alyssa up, then pulling myself up after her. She sees my dick and smirks. She grabs my hand Pulling me back to the hot springs pool. She sits on the edge with her feet in the warm Water as I come up in front of her. She opens her legs and wraps her arms around my neck kissing each other's passions rising by the second, I start kissing down her neck, removing her top and kissing my way down as she leans back. Using our packs and clothes as a back/headrest. I slide her bottoms off and start kissing up her thighs.

My whiskers just tickling her skin. As my lips and tongue find her clit. She moves her legs to my back. Feet pressing against my head drawing me as deep and close as possible. The sun on her face through the trees, and me eating her out like my life depends on it as she's pulling me into her hard, bucking and grinding as she moans out loud as she orgasms.

Goose bumps form on her skin, as she shivers and slides into the water, wrapping her legs around my waist and easing herself on me, as she then meets my thrusts the water is making waves in our pool. She lets go with her arms, leaning back as I grab her hips and start to take full strokes up and into her, her small boobs just bouncing at the waterline, pulling her down as close and as deep as I can into her as I cum jet after jet.

Both well relaxed we eat and get dressed. With about 30 minutes of daylight left we start hiking out together. Hitting the parking lot, it's cooling off almost chilly as we go to hug goodbye, but neither of us letting go as we start to kiss again, my hands go to her perfect ass and pick her up onto my pickups tailgate as I hop up myself, we both move back to the bed and strip.

Alyssa straddles me grinding herself on my rapidly growing dick. I reach up and pull her down for a kiss, as my tip hits home and she rocks back to meet my thrust with a big moan as it opens her up again.

Sitting back upright she grinds and bounces. My hands on her legs, tracing her stomach and playing with her nipples as she orgasms again. Rolling over I get behind her, gently pulling on her braided hair as I kiss her neck and slide into her, reaching around to tease her clit. giving her a moment to adjust I start to be fairly aggressive; skin slapping sounds and moans fill the air, I can feel my own orgasm building quickly as she also suddenly hits hers again triggering mine.

We collapse in the pickup, me still in her as we both pass out, waking in a few hours with a wicked chill as night has fallen. We say our goodbyes and leave.