Snowstorm From Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I worked her like that for a few more minutes, enjoying it immensely, though perhaps not as much as she was. She came again, though not quite as intensely as before. I was more than okay with that. I decided to turn on the full-court-press and give her a little treat. I grabbed the full round globes of her ass and gently nudged her forwards a couple of inches. Then I worked my tongue across her taint and began licking around her ass. Her legs slapped together, and she screamed in ecstasy. Luckily, she was far enough forward that she didn't pop my head like a grape when her orgasm began. I probed her anus just as she started to cum, causing her scream to devolve into an incredibly low moan.

It was at that point that she collapsed on me, fighting to catch her breath. A minute later she was breathing normally, and she lifted herself off me and flipped around.

"I want you inside of me," she said in a voice I hadn't heard before. It was a desperate needy voice, low and throaty. A voice that would brook no argument.

She was straddling my belly, so she slid her body down mine, and I flexed my cock at just the right moment, impaling her with it. The heat of her mouth was nothing compared to the heat of her pussy as it enveloped my rejuvenated manhood. For a moment, she just sat there.

"So good," she gasped. "You're big, but not too big. Your length is perfect. Just give me a second to get used to your girth."

A moment later and she started to grind back and forth on me, fucking herself on my hard cock. She dropped her body down, her surprisingly large breasts pressing into my chest as her lips once again sought and found mine. She never stopped the rhythmic motion of her pelvis. This was quickly becoming the best sex that I had ever had and a small part of me was scared that this would be the only time. The rest of me could be described as a shit grin that made the Cheshire cat look like Eeyore. If this wasn't heaven, then I didn't know what was.

My hands were rubbing her back and her shapely ass, enjoying the incredibly smooth skin of the woman riding me like a mechanical bull. I began thrusting to meet her and instantly set her off into another orgasm. She even bit my lip while in her throes of passion. I didn't even feel it until later. I was too busy enjoying my own orgasm brought on by her clenching pussy which had gone wild during her climax. This woman was a sexual dynamo, and I was even more flabbergasted by her husband's utter stupidity. If she was my girlfriend or wife, I'd move mountains to stay with her.

"What...an... idiot," I thought as she slumped down on top of me.

I basked in the afterglow of our coupling, feeling my magically still hard cock nestled deep inside her warm, wet folds. It took a couple of minutes for my erection to finally go away without any stimulation, Kacey having fallen asleep on top of me. I relished the entire experience, sliding Kacey to my side so I could reach the box of tissues I had positioned near the bed earlier. I did my best to clean both of us up as she snored softly on my chest. I only had one free hand but managed to do a passable job and even made all three shots, the wadded-up tissues ending up in the wastebasket in the corner of the room. The task accomplished, I rested my head on the soft pillow and just enjoyed the fleshy warmth of the woman lying half on top of me. Finally, as I lay there blissfully, sleep came to me.

***************************************

The next morning, I awoke first. I think last night's passion took a lot out of Kacey. Though her lower half was covered, I finally got a look at her body or at least the part that wasn't pressed to me. Her auburn hair glimmered in the dim light that made it through the storm still raging outside, framing a face like that of an angel. The small glimmers of light revealed small freckles covering her cute button nose and running across her cheeks. Below her face, my eyes followed her long neck down where I noticed that her entire upper arm was covered with tattoos of red and purple roses. They were very befitting of her rock'n'roll persona and just made her look sexier to me. Her left breast was flattened against my chest but I could still tell that it was sizable, definitely bigger than my wife's.

Strangely, when I thought of my wife, I felt a small sense of loss with a greater feeling of relief. She had been acting differently for a while now and I had just thought we had grown apart. Nothing that couldn't be fixed with open communication and perhaps some compromises. I had no idea she had these feelings about me, a desire to degrade me and deny me. Well, she had cast me aside and Kacey had picked me up and dusted me off. I wasn't going to feel guilty about that.

The only thing that was bothering me now was whether Kacey had done this as a one-time rebound fuck, or if we could build a future together. I desperately wanted to know but was deathly afraid of the answer. My current wife was merely an afterthought now. Of course, it still hurt when I thought about her, but all I had to do was look at the lovely woman in bed with me to feel much better about everything.

I was gently stroking her hair and watching her sleep when her eyes fluttered open. I was relieved to see the smile break across her face, a smile that reached her twinkling green eyes as she gazed back at me with a look that melted my heart.

"Hey babe," she breathed. "Did we do what I think we did or did I dream it? I feel like I opened my Christmas present a day early."

"Oh, that's right...today is Christmas! Well, Merry Christmas then. If you're talking about the sex, then yeah...that happened," I replied, smiling and winking at her before leaning forward and planting a kiss on her forehead. I had completely forgotten about the holiday.

"I don't know," she said coyly, giving me a mischievous look. "What I remember seemed a little too good to be true. I think you're going to have to prove it to me with another present. It is Christmas after all."

"Alright, but I have a quick question first," I said. "I know we just met but I already feel a deep connection between us. Maybe it's just the season, but do you feel it too?"

"Do I feel a connection?" she giggled. "Lover, I'm already yours. You unwrapped me last night. Now, show me again what you showed me last night and play with your new gift."

"Yes ma'am," I said just before my mouth found hers, believing with my whole being that I had finally found my true love.

She broke away after a few minutes of steamy wet passion and glanced out the window. "Some nice weather for Christmas, huh? It looks like it's still one hell of a snowstorm out there."

"Nah," I replied, smiling down at her as she melted back into me. "I think this particular snowstorm may have just been a Heaven-sent Christmas miracle."

The smile she gave me said it all.

THE END