Snowy Afternoon Domme Fun

Story Info
A Pleasure Domme has fun with her girlfriend.
2k words
4.54
6.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, my name is Mistress Domme and this is my first BDSM story! ^.^ Please read, enjoy and comment, if possible. I would really appreciate feedback for my next story!

-----

Walking down the hall to our apartment, I sighed. It had been a long day. I was excited to see her; she always made things better. I had been her pleasure domme for over a year now and was still finding new, electric things about her, her body, her soul. She was everything to me.

I turned the key, opening the heavy wooden door to our one-bedroom abode. I loved it there more than any other place I had lived. She always decorated for the season, finding inexpensive buys here and there. It always felt so cheery and welcoming. It was home with her.

When I walked in, my coat caught on the door for a second, causing me to not look around. I grumbled a bit and attempted to unhook the coat before hearing her clear her throat. This caused me to stop. There was something about it - she was up to something.

Turning, I saw my love standing before me in a white lace teddy, her brown hair curling down to her shoulders. She had rose lipstick on her full lips. I found myself lick my own as I took her in.

"Best close the door," she said with a wink.

"Oh," I said, realizing the door was still wide open. She had really surprised me. I felt taken off guard. She was always trying to get the upper hand. Pulling my coat off the handle, I shut the door, quickly, and locked it. "You look amazing, Kitten," I said, walking forward.

It was snowing outside. The kind of snow that fell like soft feathers through the cool air, flitting and dancing its way to the blanket of snow on the ground. We had a floor-level apartment, facing out to an empty courtyard. There was a patio complimented by two metal chairs, facing a small table that held potted plants during warmer months.

It was so cold outside. There was still snow on my shoulders from my walk - on my black hair, melting as I stood, staring at her. My green eyes took her in. She was beautiful. She was always so beautiful.

I took my coat off and walked to the sliding door, closing the vertical blinds.

"Oh, my," she said in a low voice. "Are you going to do something to me?"

"We'll see," I said, smirking, causing her to pout a little. She had clearly gone to a lot of trouble for this scenario. I was late by fifteen minutes, meaning she had been waiting in her teddy for at least that long. I tried to picture her standing there, arms crossed, waiting for me to walk through the door. I smiled.

It was then I realized she had lit several candles around the room. All vanilla. It smelled calming and sweet.

"You're amazing," I purred. "Did you know that?"

Her pout instantly changed into a bright smile. "Thank you, Mistress," she said.

Walking up to her, I let my hand trail over her shoulder. Her arm twitched a little at my touch, then settled. I trailed my fingers down her arm and pulled at the strap near her breast with my left hand, letting my lips brush against hers. She leaned forward as I took a step back.

"Why don't you get the ball gag?" I said, smiling.

Her cheeks flushed. We had just purchased the gag and she had been excited to use it. She scampered into the bedroom and I noticed she painted her toenails for the occasion.

I took in a long breath and unbuttoned my fitted black shirt to reveal my black and red bra underneath. I set the shirt on our island and unbuttoned my pants, letting them slide down my legs, over my thighs and thicc ass. Setting the pants over my shirt, I let my thumb hook into my matching panties. I kept my black heels on, waiting for her to come back from the bedroom.

When she returned, she paused at the mouth of the hallway. "You look amazing," she said, a slight squeak.

"Thank you." I walked toward her, holding my hand out for the gag. She passed it over and I made a little circle with my index finger, indicating I wanted her to turn around. She bit her lip and turned.

Fixing the ball gag on her head, I let my hand run through her hair, careful not to disturb her curls.

"Mistress?" she muffled through the gag.

I laughed under my breath a little. "Yes?"

"I love you."

I took her shoulders in my hands and turned her around. "I love you, too," I said, letting my finger trail down her cheek. "And I'm going to absolutely ruin you."

She smiled and bounced a little in place, her hair springing up and down as well.

"Now," I began, "be a good Kitten and sit on the couch," I ordered. "And no more talking."

She nodded and walked to the couch, sitting down. I pulled the coffee table away and kneeled before her, letting my hands trail up her thighs. She shivered when I made my way to her pussy. She wasn't wearing panties. I pulled my hands back to her knees and spread her legs, wide. She moaned.

"Such a good girl," I said. "Now," I reached around the small of her back and pulled her forward. "Bring that slut pussy closer to me." She hopped up, eager, until her ass was on the edge of the couch, her legs spread out. "Hands behind your back, like a good girl," I ordered. She nodded fiercely and clasped her hands behind her back. Her breasts stuck out in this position and I slipped my hand into the teddy to massage her nipples. She moaned and wiggled a little. "You like that?" I asked. She nodded.

I slowly pulled down the straps on her teddy and let the lace fall down to her stomach, her breasts bare in the apartment air. I bit my lower lip and leaned forward, taking my time to lick her right breast as I cupped her left. Her knees closed in on each other and she let out a low noise of pleasure. I circled her nipple with my tongue, moaning with pleasure, myself, at the feel of it. I loved to taste her breasts. They were soft and full.

Letting my tongue lightly flicker over her nipple, I heard her whimper.

Then, I let my head sink down. I spread her legs apart, again, and heard her take in a breath of anticipation. Holding the teddy up a little, I saw she was wet.

"You're already so wet for me," I smiled. "I can't wait to lick it all up." I leaned forward and set my hands on her thighs, allowing my tongue to massage her clit. She leaned back so her head rested on the back of the couch. As I licked and sucked her clit, she began to grind and moan. I let a hand reach around to the small of her back, pulling her pussy closer to me. Pushing myself further into my meal.

"Does it feel good?" I said in-between licks. Looking up, I saw her nod.

I slid two fingers into her pussy, hearing her moan loudly as I did. Smiling against her skin, I let my tongue lay flat on her sex before licking while allowing my fingers to hook and massage inside her. She began to move in her seat, twisting and turning while letting out pleasure noises that were music to my ears.

Time passed and I listened to her enjoying herself. When she got close to cumming I'd back off and allow her to catch her breath, then speed up again.

After one session, she began to shake and moan.

Eventually, her movements subsided to slight wiggles, and I heard long moans of pleasure through the gag as her cum trickled down her inner thigh. She set a hand over my head and grasped my hair as I drew my tongue over her. It wasn't long before she was moaning and gasping my name, cumming again over my mouth.

I backed up and looked her in the eyes, smiling. I parted my lips to speak. "You taste delicious, my love."

I reached forward and took the ball gag off her face, seeing the slight impression lines on her cheeks. She let out a sigh and I saw a trail of spit fall down her chin. Licking it up, I kissed her, gently at first, then firmly.

"That was wonderful," she said.

"Who said it was over?" I asked.

Her eyes widened a little, then a slow smile spread across her face. "Yes, Mistress."

"I want you to stand up, spread your legs and bend over on the couch. Wait for me." I stood, wiping my mouth off and walking to the bedroom. It wasn't long before I had my strap fixed around my waist. It was black leather with a rainbow dildo. She had purchased it for me.

When I walked back to the living room she stood, bent over, squirming with pleasure. I could see cum dripping from her pussy as she shook her ass a little.

"Please, Mistress," she begged. "Please." She had seen the strap and was biting her lower lip.

"You want me to fuck you with this?" I asked, walking behind her. I set my hand on her back, letting the tip of the strap touch her vaginal opening.

"Please," she repeated, looking forward. She had begun to whimper a bit, her legs trembling with need.

I slapped her ass with my right hand and she winced with pleasure.

"I didn't hear you," I said, my voice carrying an authoritative tone.

"Please," she cried, louder. "Please fuck me."

I slowly let my cock enter her tight pussy. She let out an appreciative moan, her head falling.

"Since you asked so nicely," I said, letting my head tilt to the side as I held her hips and began slowly thrusting. I let her get used to the feeling, running my hand down her back, spanking her now and then.

She got up on her tip toes and set her ass back on me as I pushed deep into her.

"Harder," she started to whisper, desperate.

I spanked her again, twice, until she cried out with desire.

"Louder," I ordered.

"Harder!" she begged, beginning to grind her hips.

I reached forward and took her beautiful hair in my hand and began to fuck her hard. She whimpered, the sound of sex filling the room. She moaned loudly as I took her from behind, calling out my name, thanking me, asking me for more, faster, harder. I obliged.

She reached down and started rubbing her clit.

"Good girl," I said. "Rub that clit. I wanna see you squirt."

"Mistress," she breathed, embarrassed.

"Lay down," I ordered, pulling out. She lay on the couch, panting. I pulled her legs over my shoulders and entered her once more, sliding in and out. "Rub your clit again," I said.

She nodded, licking her lips. "Fuck," she said, her body starting to shake.

"Cum for me, Kitten," I said.

"Fuck," she repeated, starting to cum, hard.

"Good girl," I said. "Look at you." She let her hand slip from her clit, her pleasure too great. My hand fell down and I began rubbing her clit with my thumb.

"Mistress," she gasped, letting me know she was about to squirt.

I pulled out and began to lick her for a few moments before she squirted. I tried to catch the liquid in my mouth but some got over my face and breasts. She was shaking.

"That was amazing," she breathed, twitching now and then. I sat up and let my hands rub her breasts. She shivered.

"You're cold," I said. I pulled a blanket off the back of the couch and tucked her in. "How are you feeling?"

She took in a deep breath and smiled, letting it out. "Wonderful."

Laying next to her on the couch, we cuddled.

It had been a long day, I thought. But the ending was truly wonderful.