Snowy's Visit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nad3536
nad3536
162 Followers

"Wow, girlfriend. You're really something to look at. Jesus..." Snowy was also staring. And as much as she tried to hide it, she liked what she saw. And then she straightened herself out and looked at me quizzically: "So, what if she loses again now?" That was a pretty logical question. And, to be honest, one that I've not given much thought before since my only goal was to get Snowy to take off her clothes.

"Hmmm, let's see... OK, it'll be like this: if Lydia gets the weakest hand, she'll have to do what we order her to. Us two will strip down, of course."

"Sure. And I'm not losing the next hand, that's certain," said Snowy with false confidence.

And, indeed, she didn't lose. Neither did Lydia. It was me, with a feeble pair of nines. My erection subsided a notch, but it was clear that I was neither flaccid nor relaxed. Still, it didn't worry me too much. I got up and pulled down my boxers in a swift movement. I was neither too big, nor small. Above average and, in Lydia's own words, perfectly shaped. And it was obviously more than enough for Snowy to inhale loudly and spread her eyes vividly.

"So, guess you're on an upwards trajectory, darling," said Lydia and snorted. "There you go, Snowy, that thing goes inside me on a daily basis."

"Aha... Sure... Nice one," muttered Snowy, while I sat down and decided to act cool.

"What's up Snowy? Haven't seen a live dick in a while?" I poked her a bit, pulling her back to reality.

"No, not really. Sorry about the staring. Let's keep going." She was all in a hurry now. "Sooo, like, I have the first assignment for you naked ones: the one with the weakest hand must play with their nipples until they get hard.

Lydia and I looked at each other and laughed. "Sure!" We answered in unison.

Lydia lost. Snowy was relieved since she knew she still had her panties on, and I was pleased to watch my girl play with her boobs.

"Come on, Lyd... And don't you be holding back on me, do it like you'd do it for real." Snowy was all courageous now.

"Don't worry Snowy, that's the only way I know how," answered Lydia with a velvety tone of voice. Then she put two fingers of each hand in her mouth and slowly licked them around. As she gently squeezed her tits with her palms, she gently pinched the tips of her nipples just like she loved me to do it. While she did it, she alternately stared into mine, then Snowy's eyes.

Suffice to say, I was as hard ever, which Snowy noticed as soon as Lydia finished her performance. Not that I even attempted to hide it. On the contrary, I sat with my legs spread wide, fully opened towards both of them.

"Damn, girl, that was sexy... And I see that you got you man excited, heh heh."

Lydia looked at my cock and smiled. "It gets like that really easily, and I never mind. Do you mind, Snowy?" She asked the question with the same velvety tone as before her tit play.

"No. Not me. I love dick, especially hard one."

"Yeah yeah... It's time to strip you bare, Snowy dear," I said, cooing at her, while already shuffling the deck.

"Wait a minute! Your assignment: the loser must suck the nipples of the other one for twenty seconds."

"No problem, dear. But you'll be the loser."

I got a three of a kind -- kings. Lydia got three tens. Snowy stared at us, and then she slowly lowered her cards. A pair of queens.

"Fuck! And I was certain I was on a winning streak!"

"Well, what goes around... Let's go Snowy, take 'em off!" Lydia ordered, smirking.

"Can I give up now?" Snowy's asked, without any conviction in her voice.

"Not now. You should've said it before the hand was dealt. You can't chicken out now. Let's go, its' time to see what's hiding in those thongs of yours." Lydia had no intention to let her off the hook. Fortunately, Snowy was drunk enough, as well as encouraged with Lydia's and mine casualness, so she rapidly removed her thongs. But she was extremely careful we don't see the most important bit.

"Booooo! That's indecent hiding, right there!" I tried to tempt her a bit.

"Come on! This is much more than I ever did. I'm kinda embarrassed..."

"OK, but this is it. No pulling out of the game anymore. OK?"

"What do you mean?"

"OK, now the rules are the following: we're all naked, but the game continues. Before each hand is dealt, one of us orders a task. Either the person with the weakest hand must do something alone, or the person holding the weakest hand must do something to the one holding the winning hand. If anyone refuses to do the task, the penalty is one shot of vodka. As we are all pretty drunk already, I would advise against opting for the penalty -- unless you prefer making love to a toilet bowl, that is..."

"Wow, that's cruel," cried out Snowy.

"Are you in or out?" Lidya asked Snowy. "When you weren't naked you were handing out tasks like a drill sergeant."

"You know what? You only live once. Let's go! High fives!" So we all high-fived each other -- Snowy without lifting far from the sofa.

"OK, since I was the first one to lose the panties, I suggest that I'm the first one to issue a task," proposed Lydia. It was a sound proposal. She continued without even waiting for Snowy or me to reply: "So I suggest the same thing that Snowy suggested before."

That was also more than a sound proposal.

Next hand saw Snowy win, and Lydia lose. Which meant that Lydia was going to suck on Snowy's boobs for 20 seconds. Not bad.

Lydia jumped up: "Well, honey, if it needs to be done..." I loved her enthusiasm.

"Oh. Well... I've never had my nipples sucked by a woman. Who knows, I just might like it, right?"

Lydia got up and approached Snowy, who stuck her chest out. They were both giggling and awkwardly closing in on each other for a couple of seconds, and then Lydia decided to dive in. She grabbed each boob in one hand -- meaning as much of each boob she could fit in her hands -- and started to lick each of her nipples slowly. Snowy first laughed, then slowly stopped laughing, then closed her eyes and let herself enjoy the unexpected comfort she began to feel. Although I was supposed to count seconds, I forgot to do it somewhere between '2' and '3' and just enjoyed the view. Snowy's right nipple was hard, visibly erect and two shades darker than before, while the left one was in Lydia's mouth. I don't even need to mention that my cock was as hard as steel. It was a sight to remember, and I was hoping that it was just the beginning rather than closure of the evening. Still, as the game was still on, it was my duty as supervisor to interrupt them.

"OK, time's up."

Lydia slowly released Snowy's left nipple out of her gentle tooth grip, while staring me right in the eyes and smiling all the while. I never imagined my girlfriend would be so interested in girl's tits. Snowy's eyes slowly opened, and girls looked at each other.

Finally, after a couple of seconds of intense eye-to-eye stare between them, Snowy spoke: "This... This was really good. When did you learn how to handle boobs, love?"

"Let's just say that I finally tried something that I was truly interested in. I practiced in my imagination," answered Lydia with a noticeable grin on her face. She slowly moved away from Snowy and sat down on the floor, on a soft carpet that covered the whole area in front of the sofa and the coffee table. She sat in a butterfly pose again, shamelessly exposing her visibly wet pussy. She had a really handsome snatch, and she was freshly shaven. Outer lips were just appropriately covering the upper part and the clit, and her inner labia were gently protruding between them. She loved to spread them when she played with herself or when she was inviting me into her.

It was my turn to set a task. And I had a cunning plan -- that is, a cunning plan that could have backfired, but I was counting on the stars to be on my side.

"So, the loser... Must jump up and down -- and I mean really jump -- for twenty seconds, in the middle of the room. And the hands can't cover or hold anything up."

Girls immediately burst out laughing. "You rotten bastard," hissed Snowy through her laughter, "it must have not been with me in mind, right?"

"Of course you were, this is the golden opportunity. No objections now, let's play!"

"Oh, man! You're gonna lose; karma's going to get you. I then I will be laughing at your sausage flapping around." She was still laughing, but at the same time, she was examining my sausage which varied between really hard and unbelievably hard.

The hand didn't end up well -- for Snowy. She got nothing. So she got up slowly, primarily oriented on hiding her pussy from our view. But it couldn't last for long. She was almost completely shaven (bar the thin landing strip) and top notch. My dick was stuck in 'unbelievably hard.'

"Come on Snowy, hop hop!" Lydia cheered and clapped her hands.

"Fuck off!" replied Snowy. "But someone better be counting. I'm not gonna jump around until next week."

She began to hop, slowly, and her tits expectedly caught the momentum. She attempted to grab them with her hands, but Lydia and I immediately raised complaints.

"Come on, baby. Olimpic mode -- faster, higher, stronger! This is nothing. You either jump as much as you can, or I'll stop counting," I cheered, laughing. She looked at me like she was about to knock me out with her boob. But, she knew we would raise hell if she would start to boycott now, so she sighed loudly and begun to really jump. The sight was amazing. Her tits flew up and down, her ass vibrated, and with each jump she spread her legs just enough for me to get a glimpse of her entire pussy. We all laughed, and I tried to intake the sight of everything there was to see. She looked like Salma Hayek on a serotonin high. Even though I really wanted her to continue, realizing it wouldn't be fair, I stopped her by loudly counting 'twenty.'

"Oh, man. This was exhausting." As she sat down on the sofa, this time she cared a lot less about hiding herself. She sat down with one leg bent under her other knee, so the top of her pussy was in my clear view. "You two had your fun?"

"Yes!" We answered in unison and laughed.

"And now," Snowy looked at us with malice, "I will be the one laughing since I am giving out the assignment. Which will be as follows..." She paused for a bit of drama. "Loser must play with himself -- or herself -- for half a minute."

Well, well... It seemed that Snowy decided to start playing for real. Lydia looked at me and winked. I liked Lydia liking where the things were heading.

"All right..." I didn't even notice that I said it out loud, thinking how one of the girls will be the loser i.e. the performer. Still...

"So, you like beating off in front of other people, eh? Want a raincoat so you can flash us, old-school style?" Snowy was suddenly all over me.

"Well, you can already see everything, raincoat or no. And I prefer to watch. I believe I'll be the spectator in this case."

"Yeah... I love it when they get cocky. Remember, no hiding, you'll set yourself up so that we can see everything," replied Snowy, and winked at me. Someone seemed to be really looking forward to this task.

I shuffled the deck and dealt the cards. And, in accordance with the classic storytelling sequence of events, I lost. I was full of myself while throwing my three kings on the table when suddenly Lydia and Snowy downed me with their straights.

Snowy reclined victoriously and looked directly at my dick: "OK, let's see how you do it since you brag about all the practice you have."

I briefly glanced at Lydia, but she just looked at me with intent. When she noticed I was looking at her, she just issued a brief order: "You lost. Get going."

So, I decided, if things were as they were, to do it properly. I spread my legs a bit and turned around so that my groin was directed straight at Snowy. I grabbed my almost completely hard cock in my hand and slowly pulled my foreskin over its head. It was shiny and lubed with precum, gleaming under the room's artificial lights. I began to jerk it off slowly, but just fast enough to make it fully hard, grabbing my balls in my other hand and gently squeezing them the way I enjoyed the most. All the while I was staring directly into Snowy's eyes. She tried to look simply amused, but she was devouring my cock with her eyes and following the motion of my hand. This made me even more aroused, so I upped the tempo. Unconsciously, she put her hand on her right tit and slightly spread her legs, giving me an unobstructed view of her crotch. Her pussy was really beautiful, freshly shaven, with just a thin black landing strip stretching up from the end of her slit. Its outer lips closed it in a perfect shell, so I immediately started to imagine what the pink insides look like.

"OK, that's enough," Lydia suddenly broke the spell. "You," she pointed at me, "really took that seriously. You can't cum -- yet." My cock was rock hard in my hand. I slowly released it but left the foreskin unrolled so that the shiny lubed knob was exposed for their pleasure. Lydia then turned to Snowy: "And I see that you got bedazzled with the view, eh? You can let your tit go now."

Snowy snapped out of it and looked down, only then noticing that she was fondling her right breast.

"Oops! Heh heh," giggled drunkenly Snowy, and then replaced her tit with her glass, taking a few gulps. "Sorry, Lyd, didn't want it to look wrong but... Ah, fuck it, this was sexy. Your man knows how to handle his tool."

This made me laugh, feeling my pride going up a level. I looked down and mentally high-fived myself.

"Don't worry girl; I don't mind. It would feel much worse if you didn't like it, if you know what I mean," answered Lydia and winked at Snowy, continuing: "So it's my turn now. OK. Two people with weakest hands get to kiss each other for half a minute. But no pecks, it has to be with tongue and everything."

I thought this was a bit of a step back -- perhaps Lydia minded the previous scene a bit, so she tried to lower the tension. Still, it was going to be good because I was either to be kissed or to watch two naked girls french-kissing. I dealt the cards, and Snowy ran us into the ground with four of jacks. This didn't make Lydia sad a bit -- actually, she grinned and quickly got up on her feet: "Come on darling, get up. You're not expecting me to kiss you across the table?"

I obeyed without objecting and approached her. Even though we kissed thousands of times, this was our first time doing it naked in front of someone else. My cock immediately twitched a couple of times, as if it wanted to show that it can grow some more and get even harder. Our lips touched, and our tongues began to intertwine, and soon we pulled ourselves completely onto each other. As Lydia had really long legs, my dick and her pussy were directly aligned. As soon as she felt my knob poking her crotch, she raised her heels and spread her thighs, just enough so my manhood would slide directly between her legs. Then she lowered herself back, leaning her cunt onto my shaft. Our kissing got more passionate, and we both began to rub on each other. I immediately noticed that Lydia was soaking wet. Not 'foreplay' wet, but 'waterfalls' wet. She slid over my cock as if it was a perfectly lubed rail. We completely forgot ourselves and started to squeeze each other's butts, kissing as if the World around us didn't exist. I was so horny that I was ready to adjust myself just enough to insert my cock in Lydia steaming insides when suddenly Snowy raised her voice: "Oi, oi! Pleeease stop, right now. You'll start fucking right here in front of me! God, this was some kissing. Come on, move apart, let's play on. Now I feel all warmed up."

Lydia slowly moved away from me, whispering into my ear: "Be tough. I think it's her turn to lose one now." She smiled and winked at me. We both sat down -- she on the floor, I on the chair. My dick was all shiny from Lydia's juices, and Snowy didn't miss that, slightly shifting her position to get a bit more comfortable. She appeared to be more and more akin to her nudity.

I thought for a bit and came up with a perfect task: "Sooo, it'll go like this: the loser must give the winner a lap dance. And I mean, the real strip-club version -- the dancer is the master, and the receiver can't use the hands."

"Ah shit. No way. I can't do that. How do I..." Snowy began to complain immediately.

Lydia got up and put Isaac Hayes on -- followed by instructions to Snowy: "Honey, you'll just follow this rhythm. By the way, how can you be so sure that you'll lose?"

"It's not that. It's that... I don't know... Maybe a bit over the line?" Snowy stuttered, suddenly feeling insecure and shy again.

"I think that we've already crossed that line we were supposed to stop at so this evening would remain normal. So there's nothing to worry about, is there, dear?"

As Lydia said that, I felt relieved because it was finally out in the open. As much as the stuff was taking it's 'natural' course (helped a lot with alcohol and weed), there was much more going on than in some usual evening hangout. To Lydia and me, and especially to Snowy, this was a kind of full disclosure. And I was delighted that Lydia found all of this to be cool -- if not more than that. On the contrary, Lydia enticed the further play (together with me, of course). And even when Snowy complained, it didn't appear too convincing. There was obviously a small part of her attempting to maintain a "good girl" appearance, but the desire to do something naughty and fun seemed to seep out of her on all sides.

After few seconds of intense silence, Snowy looked at Lydia, frowned and smiled simultaneously, and just said: "Deal!"

I got a full house, jacks over queens, so I was almost certain that I was getting the lap dance. The only question was who will be the dancer. Lydia had two pairs -- aces and deuces. With her head down, Snowy slowly lowered the cards on the table. She had a pair of kings. Even Jack Nicholson would be envious of my smile if he saw it. I immediately checked Lydia, who winked at me and nodded. And then she spoke: "C'mon Snowy, let's he how much you can make this boy crazy. Not as if it'll take a lot of effort. I think thirty seconds will be more than enough." After that, she got up and turned up the volume of the music.

I set myself up on the chair, and Snowy meekly got up from the couch, fighting herself again. She was sexy as hell, and her ass was simply perfect.

"So, I just start dancing?" Her eyes had a begging look in them, but that didn't stop her to glance multiple times at my hardened member, still glistening from Lydia's juices.

I spread my legs slowly, just enough so that my cock sprung completely free and aimed directly towards Snowy's face. "Yep, just do it."

She began slowly, gently swaying her hips to the rhythm. She turned her back towards me and started to jiggle it somewhere in level with my knees. She kept her distance just enough so no accidental contact with my crotch could happen. It was visible that she put more effort into avoiding touching me than in following the music, not to even mention any sensuality. Even though she had a divine, perky and firm ass, currently bobbing in front of my eyes, her excessive shame and lack of enthusiasm had an adverse effect on me -- instead of getting more aroused by the lap dance, I was beginning to cool down.

"Heeey!". It was Lydia. Her tone feigned anger, but it still contained a genuine commandeering note. "What kind of dance is this? I mean, his dick is getting softer. Get it back up -- all the way!"

Snowy looked me in the eyes, then at my dick, and then at Lydia. "You want that?" Snowy asked Lydia provocatively. Lydia just smiled and nodded. "OK. Yeah, OK... Now it's gonna be... And I ain't gonna be guilty of his, um, explosion."

nad3536
nad3536
162 Followers