Snowy's Visit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nad3536
nad3536
162 Followers

"Honey, if you get to be that good, I'll make notes of everything so I can repeat it later."

"Crank up the music!" It was an order. From Snowy. Who turned back to me. She stared directly into my eyes and stopped blinking. Her gaze was insanely intensive. I never saw her like that. Hell, I couldn't even imagine her staring at someone like that. She licked her lips, very slowly. All the blood that left my cock suddenly began to gush back.

She swayed her hips gently as she leaned over me, putting her hands on my thighs. In a swift move, completely in sync with the rhythm of the tune playing, she put the fingers of her hand on my lips and began sliding them slowly downward, across my neck and chest. Her digits were slightly flexed, just enough for me to feel her fingernails scratching my nipples and my stomach. Then she lowered her head and began twirling it around, tips of her hair brushing the head of my dick with every circle she made. Without me even noticing, her fingers were already on my pubic bone, and just as I was expecting them to touch my ever-hardening cock, she bypassed it by a fraction of an inch, sliding her fingertips over my groin. All this was making me unbelievably horny, realizing that Lydia and I have just awoken a dormant sexual predator and were releasing her off the chain.

After a few moments where it felt like she was about to go down on me, Snowy suddenly straightened up and grabbed my shoulders with her hands. Her boobs were no more than a couple of inches from my face -- beautiful, magnificent and with nipples as hard as my cock, they were effortlessly gliding through the air directly in front of my eyes. I constrained myself harder than ever before not to actively engage by extending my arms and grabbing those two perfect melons into my hands. Her thighs squeezed my legs together as she slid up and down my thighs, just so that her pussy brushed against one of my legs at a time. She was wet, and she was leaving shiny traces of her juices on my upper legs. I looked up at her face for a moment, just as she slowly opened her eyes and gave me a look that would have not much lesser men than me spurt in an instant. She smiled at me and bit her upper lip.

Snowy turned around, giving me the view of her back and her ass, just the way she started the show. However, she didn't hesitate one moment this time. She twerked her buttocks in just the right rhythm, occasionally touching my crotch while my cock was twinging as if it wanted to shed its own skin. In a few moments, both of her hands were on my knees, and her ass went down, precisely inserting my dick in between her ass cheeks. And then she squeezed and began to shuffle. Needless to say, it was out of this world. She had an amazing control over her muscles, choosing exactly which part of which muscle to contract, and which to relax. My hands cramped around the hind legs of the chair as I burned out of a desire to simply grab Snowy's hips and ram her onto my spear -- balls deep.

I turned my gaze towards Lydia for a moment. Not only had she shown none of the expected jealousy, but she actually gently rubbed her clit while watching the show. That fact alone brought me to the brink of the orgasm, and I moaned loudly just as I would every time I felt it coming. Fortunately, Lydia noticed that and quickly acted to prevent my ejaculation. "Wow, how the time flies. Snowy, love, time's up. I wish it hadn't, but rules are rules..." As she said it, she got up to turn down the volume.

Snowy slowed down, taking her time to do it, and raised her ass up, letting my cock spring out from her crack just like a veiny jack-in-the-box. She got upright and slowly walked back to the sofa, sitting down with all the measure of one who knows and enjoys being the center of attention. She looked at me first -- all of me, definitely -- and gave me a wicked smile before turning to Lydia. "You asked for it -- you got it."

"Snowy, dear, this was... Oh... I can only say that I have been soaking up your moves with my full attention," said Lydia, taking in a deep breath. She was still sitting in a lotus position, her pussy spread and gleaming from all the juices. "How about you, darling? You still breathing?" she asked me with a noticeable arousal in her eyes.

"My love... Don't get me wrong, but I feel really, really great," I replied, feeling like a stud in heat.

"Honey... I get you completely. If I feel this good, I can only guess how great you are feeling," Lydia said. I thought I knew rather well what her levels of sexual curiosity were, but this exceeded all of my expectations. Imagination was one thing, but this was something completely different. Not only was she not jealous, but she was also actually enjoying this foreplay between Snowy, her and me.

There was a definite sexual vibe in the air now. I knew I was fully up and running without any doubt, since my erection was now permanent, and I could see that Lydia was also experiencing similar sensations. I glanced at Snowy, who sat on the sofa in a way that her feet were on the couch and her knees were against her tits, while her beautiful innie was slightly ajar. Her eyes were wild, her pupils dilated, and her mouth stretched into a grin that said everything about how this last assignment affected her. She looked at me, then at Lydia, then back at me, and slowly started to talk. "OK. It's my turn now to give out the quest... Umph... The winner gets from the loser..." she stuttered, taking a deep breath in between every few words "...half a minute... of handiwork," she barely pronounced, strongly exhaling as she said it, covering her mouth with her hands.

Lydia and I gave each other the looks. Now we were past innocent plays. Snowy's assignment gave two-to-three odds that one of us was going to end up in a very, very personal contact with Snowy. As I stared at Lydia, I was again waiting for that moment when her mind would simply switch to the naturally expected protectiveness. Due to that, I was sure that I was keeping a deadpan face. Instead, I was grinning around my head with excitement. And Lydia sent me a kiss and winked at me.

"Snowy, dear, my hat's off to you," Lyda said to her, then turning to me. "And you deal the cards, so we'll see who's doing whom."

I dealt the cards, ending up with nothing, even after we switched the cards. That meant that my fingers were going to end up in someone's pussy, and now it was just a question in which one. Lydia had two pairs -- tens and kings. Snowy gripped her cards tightly.

"I don't know," she began, hiding her face behind the cards. "I don't know if I can-"

"Darling, you chose the assignment," Lydia interrupted her with 'stern' voice. "It would really be fucked up if you folded or even quit right now. Not to mention you'd have to down a glass of neat vodka. Look, if you won -- you won. You got nothing to complain about. I'm not complaining, and it's my boyfriend who's gonna give you half a minute of pleasure. And trust me, he knows how to do it."

Snowy slowly lowered her cards down. She had three aces. "So, if I feel bad about it, can I stop it?" she asked.

Dear God, she was able to go from the sexy vixen down to insecure teenager in just a few minutes. OK, it was funny, but also a bit tenuous, especially since I was sprung up like a damn crossbow. So I couldn't take it anymore. "Jesus Christ, Snowy! Two minutes ago you were squeezing my dick with your ass, where's the problem now? It will be your pleasure, trust me."

As I said that, I got up and sat next to her, putting my hand on her knee and pulling it gently towards me, spreading her legs slightly. "Look, we're all adults, and no one minds it..." I said, staring directly into her eyes as my hand was slowly ascending up her thigh. She wasn't trying to stop me.

"But go slowly, I'm really sensitive," she pleaded, turning her gaze towards Lydia the next moment. "Lyd, you OK with this?"

"Of course I am," replied Lydia. "If I weren't, I'd have already stopped the game. Now stop talking and just relax."

Hearing Lydia say those words gave me even more incentive to give my best in the next thirty seconds. My hand was gliding towards the inside of Snowy's thighs until I reached her crotch. I stared directly into Snowy's eyes all the time, but her gaze constantly shifted between my eyes, my hand approaching her pussy and, occasionally, my hard, veiny cock covered with a combination of Lydia's juices and precum. I gently brushed over her landing strip with my finger, and she inhaled sharply, her pupils dilating some more. I grabbed her tit with my other hand, placing her erect nipple between my fingers. She closed her eyes for a moment and licked her lips. No doubt, she enjoyed the touch intensely.

I slid two of my fingers across her wet slit, widening it gently. There was another sharp intake of breath from Snowy, followed by her biting her lower lip. She relaxed her legs and opened up for me. I looked down and saw one of the most beautiful pussies I ever had the fortune to witness in person. Inner lips were thin and gentle, with such delicate, pink cover protecting the slightly protruding clit. I caressed her opening and then circled my finger around her button, using my other hand to squeeze her tit.

Snowy looked at me, releasing a breath "Mhmm... Harder..."

I smiled at her and obeyed her order. I began rubbing her clit with my thumb and inserted my index finger into her. That made Snowy's next moan much louder.

"Uuuuh-huh!"

I started to fuck her gently with my finger while I circled my thumb around her now exposed clitoris, working to relax her completely, but the reaction I got was way stronger and louder than that. She began to moan as if we were mid-fucking. Her pussy released a waterfall, and her pelvis began moving like she was riding my palm.

I squeezed her boob harder, making her nipple even more erect -- which convinced me I was doing a perfect job -- but she suddenly grabbed my hand and pushed it hard onto her tit. "Squeeze me harder. Rougher! Oh yeah!" Half for show, and half for her own pleasure, she grabbed her other tit and pulled on her nipple really hard. As I copied the move, she yelped with pleasure and rammed herself hard on my finger.

I turned my gaze towards Lydia, who was playing with her own tits and devouring every moment of Snowy's loud enjoyment. She saw me looking at her and smiled. I gave her a telepathic question, and she nodded. 'Go for it' was her silent, but unmistakable answer. Knowing full well where I wanted to go, she approved me doing it to Snowy.

I spread Snowy's pussy lips even wider with my middle finger and then joined that digit to the index finger inside her pussy. Her whole body shook. OK, I knew I was good at it, but this felt as if I have pulled a pin from a sexual grenade. I began finger-fucking her hard, locating her g-spot in the process.

"Oooh yeah! Yes! More! More!" Snowy yelled out in those brief moment she managed to intake enough air between loud 'Oohs' and "Mmmm hmmms.' She was mashing her tit and pulling on her nipple so hard that it looked painful, but it was obviously getting her off immensely.

I managed to locate that hard, spongy knob in her cunt and began to work it. I circled around it, then went quickly back and forth, ramming my fingers deep into her occasionally. That threw her over the edge as she began to moan so loudly that my ears stung. She arched her back, almost bending her head backward all the way to the seat.

"OOOOH! Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme!" screamed Snowy uncontrollably. Even though I was pleasuring her for less than a minute, she was as ecstatic as if she was being fucked for hours. For a fraction of a second, I began having second thoughts, overthinking it as only a stupid man would do. She noticed immediately and grabbed my hand as I slowly began to pull my fingers out of her pussy, yelling at me with her deep, throaty voice: "Don't you dare stopping now! Finish it!"

Even though I was momentarily startled by her reaction, she didn't have to say it twice. I doubled my tempo, with one hand working on her clit, and three fingers of the other hand in her pussy. She was on the brink of explosion, pulling on both of her tits as far as her skin would allow her, throwing her head back and forth uncontrollably, all accompanied by throaty moans and yells consisting of 'Yeeeeeah!' and "Moooore!'. I glanced at Lydia for a second, noticing she was staring at the scene wide-eyed and unconsciously rubbing her clit.

And then, out of the blue, despite all of my manual busting of her cunt, Snowy quieted down and relaxed completely. She wasn't even breathing. It lasted for a few seconds, but it seemed an eternity to me, not knowing if she was losing it or if she maybe even had some health problem. Until she exploded. I'd love to say it was a strong orgasm, but it wouldn't do it any justice. It was a meteor crash. Her body shook and contracted as if she was being electrocuted. Her pussy squeezed my fingers so hard that I feared it might break them. Her screams would wake up the dead. Anyone who was present in our building at that moment presumed it was either sex or murder happening.

"JEEEEESUUUS! OOOOOOOH! I'm cooooomiiiiiiiing!" Snowy felt the need to clarify for anyone in half-a-mile radius. I kept on rubbing while she, after clearly too much time, perceived again the feeling of being sexually satisfied by another person. Even though she hadn't laid a touch on me, the act made me so horny that I was feeling on the brink of an orgasm myself, taking extra caution not to let her grab my cock and make me cum in a millisecond.

After some time had passed -- hard to say how much, but it seemed really long -- Snowy's twitching and moaning withered down, and she settled back deep into the sofa, satisfied and relaxed. The biggest difference was that she was now sitting with her legs fully opened, while her pussy, groin and lower part of her belly were shiny from gallons of juices that flew out of her. I move away from her slowly, but she hadn't even flinched, remaining frozen and staring at some indistinct point of space with a smile going around her head.

"Oh, right. Your time's up, heh heh," Lydia suddenly interrupted the silence. All of us laughed, with me sitting down on the floor somewhat clumsily.

"Yeah... Definitely, time's up... Jesus... Dear...God," Snowy spoke out, chopping the sentence with her grins. Then she paused, looked at me, and threw a sock into my face. "I told you I was sensitive!" This made all of us roll down laughing.

"And Lydia told you I was good," I replied through the laughs. "You knew it was coming and didn't stop, so- "

"Yeah, right, as if I'd stop that," Snowy interrupted me. "Oh my, it was so good. Can we have one more go, I think I missed some parts?" she asked half-jokingly, pouring herself another drink and downing it in one go. This broke any remaining tension (if there even were any from the moment my hands touched Snowy's pussy), and stopping the game was not an option anymore. Also, Snowy's orgasm definitely killed any stage fright she might have had, as well as any shame she was feeling before. She sat in front of us, naked and fully spread, as if it was the most common thing in the world.

Both Lydia and I came to a conclusion that anything can go from that moment, and that any rebellion was out of the question now. This made Lydia rub her hands in pleasure since it was her turn to set the task. She took a sip of her drink and gleamingly said: "OK. A simple one. Loser licks or blows the winner for thirty seconds. And, if there is any justice, it would be my turn to win, heh heh."

"But if I win, I can't guarantee there won't be another badaboom badabang!" Snowy exclaimed, laughing at herself.

"That's it, Snowy, that's the spirit! You just keep cumming as much as you like," I replied and began to deal the cards.

This time the cards weren't to Snowy's delight, granting her with only two jacks. I had a bit more luck, getting a pair of kings, and Lydia began to celebrate with a winner's jig. She threw three aces on the table and downed her drink.

"C'mon baby girl, you're gonna give some smooch to my pussyyyy," she said to Snowy in delight, dropping to the floor, bending backward, spreading her legs and leaning on her elbows in one swift move. Her pussy was spread and covered in juices.

"Shiiiit..." Snowy replied, but with audible pleasure. "I never ate anyone's pussy, so... If I'm not doing it right, just tell me and show me how," she pleaded Lydia as she was already dislodging from the sofa towards her. Then she turned towards me: "And you -- don't you laugh if I don't do it right, I'd manage you without thinking."

That made me laugh, and my cock twitch.

"Don't you worry, darling, there'll be time for that," Lydia commented what Snowy said to me. Then she turned toward me and winked before concentrating back on Snowy, who was on all fours and staring at Lydia's crotch. "Just slow and steady, do me the way you'd want to be handled," Lydia reassured Snowy.

Snowy lowered her head further down and approached Lydia's half-spread pussy lips with her mouth and nose: "Smells lovely... Let's see what it tastes." Very slowly, as if she was trying to taste the hot soup without burning herself, she pouted her lips and kissed the top of Lydia's slit, which caused Lydia to snap her head backward and sigh in enjoyment. Snowy immediately looked upwards, and on seeing Lydia nodding in approval, brushed her tongue over the full length of Lydia's pussy, all the way down to the cleft.

"Mmmm... Lyd, this is very tasty," Snowy complimented Lydia's pussy. "I think I need to try some more." And she dove down, causing Lydia to begin breathing more intensely and moan gently.

"Yep, Snowy, doing really well," Lydia said, visibly enjoying. "Oh god, your lips are so soft."

I settled myself in a position that guaranteed the best possible view. I avoided touching my cock as I was convinced that I would explode in a matter of seconds. Instead, I gently squeezed my balls simply to have something to do with my hands.

Lydia looked at me at one moment, probably to see if I was stupid enough to actually count those thirty seconds. Even if I really was that dumb, Lydia's look full of elation and arousal would convince me otherwise. She squeezed both of her tits and said to me: "Honey, Snowy's amazing at this... Mhmm yeah."

"I can see, love," I replied. "You have tons of time, no worries," I lied.

Snowy accepted her task with a tenacity I would never imagine possible -- until this evening. She took the initiative and raised Lydia's ass from the floor with her hands to reach all the parts of Lydia's wet pussy with her tongue. She slowly circled with her tongue around Lydia's clitoris, then went lower and stuck it in Lydia's opened gap. Snowy had a rather long tongue, and she obviously knew how to use it, as Lydia was already far up on the arousal scale.

"Ohhh Snowy... Just like that, amazing!" Lydia kept encouraging Snowy, and then she grabbed Snowy by the hair to press Snowy's face onto her pulsating cunt. At the same time, she began to twist her hips and moan louder and louder, which meant that she was at the point where she simply needed to have an orgasm. I definitely decided that thirty seconds would last as long as it takes.

"Love, finger me, come on, please," Lydia begged Snowy, who didn't hesitate for a moment and inserted one, quickly followed by the second finger into Lydia. Lydia screamed from pleasure, raised her ass off the floor and began to ram herself onto Snowy's fingers.

Snowy was now doing to Lydia precisely what I was doing to Snowy no more than ten minutes ago. And that was a certain route to-

"OOOOOOOH! AAAAAAAH!"

The orgasm hit Lydia like a thunderbolt. That was quicker than all of my expectations. According to my inner clock, it couldn't have been more than two or three minutes since Snowy began to do her. Lydia's back arched high, she squeezed her own tits hard and continued screaming in pleasure: "YEEEEEES!"

nad3536
nad3536
162 Followers