Snowy's Visit Ch. 04

Story Info
Mark, Lydia, Snowy and Swan loving public nudity and more.
18k words
4.8
5k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nad3536
nad3536
163 Followers

Even though this is the beginning of the second trilogy about Mark, Lydia, Snowy, and Swan, it is a direct sequel to Snowy's Visit Ch. 03 and the story continues practically instantly. Reading previous chapters is highly recommended if you want the full story and want to know more about the characters.

* * *

I opened my eyes the next morning, and it took me some time to refresh my memory and place myself in the right place and the right time. It slowly came back to me, and as the refresh button loaded my senses anew, my smile widened exponentially. I was in Zuljana, a small village on the Croatian coast, some hour and a half drive from Dubrovnik. I was in an apartment that my girlfriend Lydia and I rented for a week. Out of the blue, our dear friend (and one-night sex partner) Snowy texted she was in Dubrovnik. She and her boyfriend (with a long-ass name, but who everyone called Swan) got hung up with accommodation. So, we invited them over for a few nights. Long story short, they came over. We immediately hit it off properly. In less than 24 hours since they arrived, we went from them being shy about being nude on the beach in the morning to having amazing, liberating foursome last night. The story was long and eventful, and tons of mental images coursed through my head.

Even though we had a few drinks last night, I felt none of that usual post-drunken regret or even the slightest hangover. Instead, I felt so filled with energy that I immediately jumped out of bed. To my amazement, knowing I came four times the day before, I was sporting a huge boner. It appeared that the evening ended with Snowy and me falling asleep in the living room. Swan and Lydia, probably deciding there was not enough room on the bed for all of us, retreated to the other room at some point.

Snowy was apparently still asleep, and no sounds were coming out of the room where Swan and Lydia were (probably) sleeping. Snowy was sprawled across the bed lying on her back, a small sheet covering only her midsection. Both her magnificent DD's and her smooth, beautiful innie pussy were fully exposed. Even if I wanted my hard-on to subside, it wasn't going to happen with that panorama in front of my eyes.

I strolled to the kitchen and had a glass of water. As I lowered my drink, I was suddenly greeted with a couple of eyes staring in my direction. Snowy woke up and was looking at me with a smile so wide it would brighten up a stadium in the pitch dark.

"Well, well..." Snowy said, her voice lustful even in those first seconds after waking. "That's the sight I always love to see the first thing in the morning," she referred to my hard-on by very conspicuously pointing at it. Then she patted the bed a couple of times, clearly giving me a sign to come over. I obeyed dutifully and sat next to her. Before I was able to even put my butt down properly, Snowy's hand was wrapped around my morning wood.

"Good morning to you, too," I said, kissing her forehead. "Did you sleep well?"

"Mhmm. Like a baby," Snowy replied, stroking me ever so gently, not even pulling my foreskin all the way down. "I see some parts of you are fully energized."

"Well, you know. Hard not to be hard in this setting and with those nipples so nicely erect," I said, pinching one of Snowy's erect nipples and making her shiver slightly.

"Hey, you'll make me even hornier, " Snowy responded to my action.

"Oh, really? What would that look like, hmm? Pray, tell?"

"I think..." Snowy replied and turned on her belly in front of me, adjusting herself so that her head was directly above my crotch. "I think the first sign of that happening would be something like this." She extended her tongue and gently pushed it under my foreskin, her eyes fixated on mine.

"Yep," I groaned, my spine already tingling. "That's a pretty good sign. But, you know-"

"Of course, that would just be the start," she interrupted me, and then wrapped her lips around my knob, making me shudder involuntarily.

"Of course," I replied and leaned back onto the pillow.

After half a minute or so of Snowy's gentle and loving play with my member, she suddenly paused and looked up at me. Then she chuckled quietly: "Oh my. If you could only see yourself now. You look like a puppy whose toy is being taken away."

"Well, would you feel differently if I stopped eating you out like that?"

"Probably not. But you know..." she paused, turning her head towards the bathroom/bedroom part of the apartment. "I can't stop feeling a tiny bit guilty without them around."

I looked in the same direction, understanding her uncertainty. "Yeah. I get it. We haven't actually discussed that part of the equation. Even though they did break that boundary when they were preparing lunch yesterday."

"True," Snowy considered the presented fact. "And still... I mean, I want to really be clear on the rules. I'm horny as fuck, and I still have this one fantasy to fulfill with you. Still, I love Swan very much and wouldn't want to hurt him even by wrongly presuming the level of freedom we have here."

I admired Snowy's reasoning. Me, being a guy, taking into account after everything that happened the night before, would instead go for forgiveness after the act than permission before the deed. I sincerely believed there were no more barriers to doing anything with anyone at any opportunity - and, also, Lyd and I already decided this was a no-limits situation. If Lydia went and let Swan ass-fuck her in the next room as we speak, it would only make me hornier, not hurt or jealous. But Snowy and Swan were not Lydia and me (though they did make seven-league jumps towards our lifestyle attitude). If they still haven't made it clear between themselves how far they are willing to go, I wasn't going to be the one to decide for them. Also, Swan was a kickboxing champion, and I really wasn't about to entice him to use his skills on me.

"And if Swan and Lydia are going at it right now in the other room?" I asked, and added one more important question before she could answer. "How would you feel about it?"

Snowy took a second to form a reply. Interestingly, at no point in this conversation did she release the grip on my cock. Finally, she replied: "Hell, I'd be happy if they did. I can't be jealous of any of you anymore. Also, that would be as good a permit as it gets for you and me to get it on." She winked at me as she finished that last sentence.

"Cool. Hey, what is that fantasy you have, and we still haven't gotten to it?" I asked.

"Oh," she seemed to hesitate for a moment. The old, shy Snowy who began to dissolve that long-gone night in our apartment was suddenly surfacing. I could still vividly remember how she came to Lydia's and mine apartment that night, wearing an almost turtlenecked long-sleeved shirt and unable to talk about anything sexual without blushing. When she left the next morning, she still had my semen and Lydia's juices staining parts of her body. The New Snowy - one who became a complete sexual vixen in our vicinity (or Snowy the Slut for her friends) - was casually tossing my rigid cock between her hands. She smiled broadly, realizing the absurdity of shyness in her current situation, and quickly buried the old, shy Snowy deep into the archives. "I want you to be the first guy to put it in my ass."

I wasn't expecting to hear that. Snowy had a boyfriend she loved - and even though we shared almost all intimate secrets, I couldn't even imagine she would be putting me before him in any matter involving sex. "Wow," I said, scratching my head. "That's... Unexpected."

Snowy frowned, released my cock, and put her hands under her chin. "You don't want to do it?"

"Wha... Hell, no! I mean, hell yeah, I wanna do it! But I don't think I should be the one-"

"Yeah, yeah," Snowy waved her hand dismissively, "it should be Swan because he's my boyfriend and we love each other and blah, blah, blah... I know all that, but my every fantasy about anal is with you, not Swan. I can't explain it," she sighed, looked down to compose herself, and then continued, "I feel like you are the guy who is supposed to take me where I haven't been before."

"What? Like, if you haven't been to Thailand, I should take you there?"

"No, you idiot," Snowy punched me in the thigh. "I was talking about sex, not geography."

"I'm truly honored," I said. "But that's definitely something you need to discuss with Swan." I stopped for a second, feeling a very defining sentence rolling like a boulder from my brain to my mouth. "Also, Swan seems like a guy who'd know a lot about anal."

Snowy froze for a second. And then started to laugh, suppressing the volume so she wouldn't wake up the sleeping beauties. Finally, after regaining some composure, she looked up at me. "Oh, man. I should've said something to you before... You know..."

"Before I learned about it..." I mimicked putting up my sunglasses and giving her a significant look, doing a full Horatio Caine, "...the hard way."

This time, there was no help. Snowy burst out laughing so loudly that the room rang. She even had to release my dick out of her hands so she could roll around on the bed.

"Oh my... I can't... How the hell did you remember that guy?" Snowy managed to pant out in between bouts of laughter.

"You know, just trying to cover my slight nervousness on the topic with some dank humor," I replied.

"What's the topic?" A voice came out of the bathroom. It was Swan. He was either already up when Snowy started laughing, or she woke him up.

Snowy gave me a really significant stare, which in all probability meant 'everything we talked since we woke up is sensitive, let's take it slowly.' However, I was stupid and not really considering the consequences, so I said: "Umm, you and me swinging each other's dicks last night."

"Ah," he commented neutrally as he emerged from the bathroom into the living space. I was not at all surprised he had a hard-on. Snowy also saw it, and her eyes visibly glinted. Swan got himself a glass of water and sat down next to Snowy. "Yes. Why is that still an issue - OK, I'll rephrase that: is it an issue?"

"No, no," I said defensively. "I just mentioned that... You know... How come you..." I stammered, unable to form a coherent sentence, even though I knew what I wanted to ask. Guess I actually did have some hard time admitting to myself what happened last night. Or, better said, not what happened, but more of a hard time accepting that I was so blind and unable to recognize I was also being set up by three of them.

"How come I'm bisexual, and you were the only one not aware of that fact?" Swan asked the question for me.

"Yeah, that," I sighed with relief.

"Well, first of all, I'm not bisexual... OK, not in a conventional sense. You might call me heteroflexible," Swan said.

"Huh?"

"It means that I'm straight, but from time to time, I find certain men sexually attractive. No, actually..." he paused as if trying to find a way to better articulate himself. "I don't actually find men attractive. I find it attractive to play with some dicks that I find interesting. I can't tell you how I decide on it 'cause it's definitely a subconscious thing, but I know those are exceptional cases," Swan said, letting that sink in.

I nodded in appreciation. Guess I was exceptional, and it made me kind of proud. Still, I was curious and very often forgot to hold back: "So, how many times did you - you know, do it with guys?"

"A couple... OK, a bit more - but only a couple times that I went further than I did last night," Swan confessed confidently. "And those guys were gay."

"OK. Really cool, actually," I said. "It was my first, definitely."

"So?" Snowy interjected. "It was my first with Lydia that time back in your apartment, and it would only be appropriate for you to keep it in-house, considering everything."

"I second that," I said. "Especially as I never saw myself having a first at all. But I'm so glad there was a first, it was a really cool thing to do."

"Also," Snowy continued her thought, barely holding herself from interrupting while I was talking, "it was my idea not to say anything to you. I was kind of testing you - you know, I was sure I was going to find that boundary where even you would say 'OK, that's enough.' And, well..." she shook her head.

"And you guessed wrong," I continued her thought. "I mean, yeah, there are things I'd never do, but... This wasn't it. Even though it wasn't on any of my to-do lists."

Swan smiled at me: "Dude, up until two years ago, I was thinking the same. I was full of straight macho bullshit, to be honest, even acting out slightly homophobic. Now - I can't imagine holding back if I feel it. Well, OK, since I met Snowy, I was holding back from everyone else - until yesterday. Now we have the best of all worlds." He concluded that and leaned to give Snowy a big, wet kiss, which she readily accepted.

"So, is Lydia still sleeping?" I asked nonchalantly when they stopped.

"Yeah. Though... I mean, I don't know if I should tell you this, but I will anyway," Swan began contemplatively, and looked at me sheepishly. That was probably the first time I saw him showing any kind of insecurity. "Before we fell asleep last night, she asked me to wake her up with my magic wand. I know you two are really open-minded, but I didn't know if that would be stepping over the boundaries or not - you know, me having sex with her without you."

Snowy stared at him intensely and then gave me a significant look. Swan saw it, and he was definitely not reading her non-verbal communication correctly because he rushed to continue with his speech: "Also, and even more importantly, I wouldn't do anything that would make my baby here feel hurt." He gently caressed her cheek while saying that.

"Well, would you?" Snowy asked him before I got the chance to say anything.

"Would I what? Hurt you?" Swan was puzzled with the question.

"No, silly. Would you fuck Lydia without me there if I told you it was OK?"

Swan looked at her for a few moments, even more confounded. Then he replied in that all-too-familiar way all men respond when they feel like there is no right answer. "Umm... Yeah, I would. Well, if Mark was also OK with that, of course."

"You can go and wake her up until she screams, dude," I told him and winked at him. My dick, which went from completely hard to semi-erect state while we were talking, suddenly got a new wind as soon as I said those words. A mere thought of Lydia getting pounded by Swan was making me horny as hell.

He smiled at me, but he was not at all sure about how to proceed: "Thanks, I somehow expected you'd say that, but..." he nodded at Snowy, "my boss is here to give the final word."

Snowy was barely able to contain herself from screaming it out loud in delight. She actually showed an impressive amount of self-control, because she said, in a tone that was almost worryingly calm: "Well, I could be OK with that," she emphasized the word 'could' so much that I almost started to snigger, "under the condition that the license goes both ways - or, better said, in all ways."

"You mean-" Swan started to say something, but Snowy lifted a finger to shush him.

"Yes. To put it simply - I don't want us to have any more worries about who can touch whom and how amongst us four. Mark and I had the same conversation about ten minutes ago, and I was the one who said I needed to clear it out with you. So, now that we did clear that out..." Snowy had a twinkle in her eye. She leaned towards Swan again and gave him a big kiss. Then she positioned herself between the two of us, looked at my crotch, then at Swan's crotch, and grabbed both of our dicks with her hands.

"I can't begin to tell you how much I love you," Swan said to Snowy with his eyes closed. "This is amazing. Oh, and I love your friends."

"Mhmm," Snowy casually accepted his proclamation of undying love, biting her lower lip as she felt two cocks going rigid in her hands. "I love you too, baby. And I'm so happy that you have such an open mind."

"Who knows if my mind would be able to open like that if it weren't for the three of you to open it for me," Swan admitted, leaning back a bit. "You guys seem to be up for anything as long as everyone wants it."

"Pretty much," I said proudly. "Hey, we're even up for those things we don't know we want until we try them." That produced a chuckle from both of them.

All of us fell silent for a while, with Swan and I half-lying down and Snowy slowly tugging at our now completely stiff fuck sticks. Her head was moving slowly left-right, as she was trying to take both of us in as much as possible. She was licking and biting her lips as she went through the motions, clearly showing the pleasure it was giving her.

"You know - before last night, I didn't even have fantasies about playing with two guys," Snowy admitted. "But now that I am doing just that, I can only call myself stupid for not trying something like this way before. I see why Lydia found this so damn attractive."

"Yeah. I mean, you can do tons of fun stuff with two of these," I said, pointing at my meat. "You can pump them in unison, you can do two-stroke, you can sword-fight, you can..." I stopped because I made both Snowy and Swan laugh so hard, she had to stop stroking me.

After Snowy regained control, she kissed me on the cheek and got up, actually leaving both Swan and me a bit perplexed and sitting there with our hard-ons longing to be handled. "OK. One more thing, since we're setting things completely straight here and now," she mentioned, and I knew where this was heading. She sat in Swan's lap and put her hand around his shoulders, looking him in the eyes. "Honey, remember when I told you I've never tried anal?"

"Of course," Swan nodded; his face still completely neutral as he probably decided not to guess where this was going.

"Umm... I'd like to try it..." Snowy said, and a moment before Swan even managed to draw a smile on his face, she inhaled and blurted out: "... with Mark."

Swan looked at her intensely, figuring out what to say. However, Snowy decided that dialogue would not be the optimal option in this case, and continued with the explanation: "The thing is... You know that time we - I mean, Lydia, Mark and me - had a threesome? Well, I kind of promised myself to Mark then and told him that if anyone was ever going to pop my backdoor cherry, it would be him."

That was, for lack of a better word, not wholly true. Actually, I couldn't remember her ever saying something like that, either on that night or later - well, until this morning. I had no idea Snowy could be that devious - providing alternative truth to her boyfriend to fulfill her fantasy. Again, it was apparent our little Snowy had many, many layers I was just finding out about.

Swan looked at me, appraising the situation. I couldn't tell if he was trying to figure out the truthfulness of what Snowy just said to him or if he was figuring out the best way to knock me out.

"Dude," I said, raising my hands defensively. "I won't insist on that promise if you're not OK with it." Yeah, that was also a bit 'political' of me, but I did want to do anal with Snowy - although I really didn't care if I was her first or twenty-first.

He smiled at me - and it wasn't a fake smile, because his eyes were also smiling. He turned to Snowy: "Honey, does that mean a lot to you? Letting Mark do it first?"

"I know that is really a lot to ask, but..." Snowy bit her lip. "Yeah. I want to keep my promises if I can - and Mark is-"

Swan stopped her by putting her finger on her lips: "Baby, I know you do. And I don't mind. Just as long as I get to be the second."

"Awww," Snowy said. "You are always my first, even if you get to be the second in this little, tiny bit."

"Love you, baby," Swan replied and kissed her.

nad3536
nad3536
163 Followers