Snowy's Visit Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And when you grew up?" Snowy asked, now curious about the subject.

"Ah, you know. Life. I went on holidays with my friends, and they were not into FKK, so I forgot with time," Franci reminisced, sounding almost as if she regretted it. "You know, that was a great time. I think we were much less worried about how we looked back then. Now..." she didn't finish as her mind wandered off.

"You are worried about how you look?" Lydia asked. "Because if you are, I can only tell you that you worry for nothing. You could go to FKK and be the star of the show."

This made Franci smile sincerely. "Thank you for the compliment. But you are so perfect, I don't think I can compare-"

"Ah, Franci, shut up," Inga interrupted her jovially, "you can be a model compared to me, and I think I look pretty OK for my age and three kids." It was kind of them to talk in English between them, which they did merely out of politeness so we can participate.

"Ladies," I interrupted. "You're both MILFs, and that's it. Far, far from any need to be shy about yourselves."

"See, Franci?" Inge continued. "The boy with a big erection says we are still sexy. So it must be true."

It caused another wave of laughter. My erection subsided way back when we started walking, but I was in an almost constant state of half-mast.

"Well, if you ask Peter..." Franci spat out the name she mentioned.

"Is that your ex?" Snowy asked, even though the answer was self-evident.

"Yes," Franci confirmed.

"And you give a fuck about what he thinks?" Snowy exclaimed, surprising all of us with the tone.

"Ah, the idiot found some young fotze," Inge said with a significant note of anger and bitterness. "And the bastard told my dear Franci she's not pretty anymore when she found out and kicked him out."

"Hey," Franci interrupted and continued talking in German to Inga for the first time since we formed a group. Inga replied sternly - or maybe it sounded that way because of the language - and then spoke to us in English again.

"I'm sorry, I may have said stuff Franci doesn't want to talk about."

Franci grunted loudly. "No, no. It's actually OK. I better talk about it, you know."

"Oh, we wouldn't like to-" I started to apologize for us - well, Snowy, to be precise - making her uncomfortable.

"My dear ex-husband is a man who likes to have fun," Franci continued without acknowledging me. "So, he had fun. Sometimes without me. But he definitely crossed the line when he brought some young girl to our home and then got mad at me for being unreasonable. He told me I should not be surprised because I am not getting any prettier, and men like him need pretty young girls to make them happy."

"And then you kicked him out of the house and filed for divorce?" Lydia asked.

"Yes," Franci confirmed. "I could live with him not being faithful here and there - but not with the insult. Son of a bitch!"

"Oh, Franci!" Lydia called out and immediately changed lanes to get to the now slightly embarrassed lady. She stepped in front of her and hugged her. Franci seemed uncomfortable for a moment, but then she accepted the hug and leaned firmly into Lydia's naked body. After some time, they broke off, both smiling, and with Franci holding a tear in her eye.

"Thank you," Franci mouthed to Lydia, which I noticed as I was standing just next to them. Women understood women. Franci, who we knew for less than an hour, just told us her most significant private trauma. And it was clear she just needed someone to console her on the fly. Lydia got it perfectly.

"I have an idea!" Snowy suddenly yelled out. She ran towards Swan and whispered something to him. He listened carefully, seeming surprised at first, but then he smiled and nodded. Snowy rechecked him and saw him reconfirm his agreement. Then she came to me and told me her idea. I thought it was awesome!

She then called the remaining women to gather around her, and she told them. Lydia, naturally, was all for it. Inga also liked it and nodded at Snowy with a mean grin on her face, explaining some more and giving Snowy some additional ideas. Franci... it took a while to talk her into it. Well, it took Inga telling her something in German, and then waving her arms around, and then explaining some more to the hesitant woman. Finally, Francziska reluctantly nodded and agreed.

"OK," Franci said to all of us and to no one in particular, now smiling at the prospect of the plan that was about to unravel. "Is this OK with you, girls? Sure about it?"

"I suggested it, haven't I," Snowy concluded as a reply.

"Hey, we are walking around naked, with erections and shit," Lydia replied. "This is nothing."

"Oh, this will be great!" Inge jumped excitedly like a little girl.

Swan and I approached Franci, each of us from one side, and wrapped our hands around her shoulders. We took a casual stance, allowing our bodies to have as much contact with Franci as possible, without it being too sexual in nature. Inga pulled out her phone and started taking pictures. With every photo taken, the three of us relaxed some more. We kissed Franci on her cheeks, leaned into her, gave her tight hugs... She was lean and felt like someone who exercised regularly. We also noticed she had no bra on her, which was not noticeable under her loose shirt and due to the fact she had smaller boobs. Still, without exchanging a word between us, both Swan and I kept it 'professional' by not trying to push any further than Franci felt comfortable with. With all her apparent bravado in the conversations we had, it was another thing when two young naked guys made physical contact with her. She didn't mind, but it seemed that she wasn't ready to act on it in any explicit manner. She visibly flinched every time one of our cocks touched her anywhere, but her face showed calmness, which, to be honest, wasn't entirely there.

Naturally, as things go, both Swan and I quickly began to grow. Instead of showing embarrassment, Franci used it to make a few of 'Oh, my' faces for the camera, pointing at our members. Her pupils dilated, and there was no question that the sight of our rising members stirred something in her, but she still wasn't up for showing it outwardly. Swan and I followed her lead, nodding imperceptibly at each other.

"Grab them!" Lydia yelled out in the midst of it, causing Franci to stop and look at her, and then at us. Snowy also gave Lydia a sidelong glance but withheld any comments.

"Oh, I don't..." Franci stammered. She looked at Inga, who was obviously sending her a telepathic 'Hey, if I was you...' Then she looked at Swan and me, as we stood patiently beside her. "I mean, it's one thing to..."

"Oh, come on, it's just cocks!" Lydia continued assertively. "Just grab one in each hand for the show. Let's let your bastard ex know that young studs think you are beautiful."

"And take off your clothes," added Inga, to our complete surprise. Girls on the 'production crew' giggled at the suggestion. However, it had the opposite effect from what they expected.

"No... I can't go there like this." Franci said finally, withdrawing from the session. "This is enough. Thank you, boys." She kissed each of us on the cheek, and we said it was no trouble at all. If I was to guess, she was probably dripping wet, but there was no chance in hell she'd show it to anyone. If it was just her and one of us, or both of us guys without an audience, I'd bet on a very different sequence of events.

Thankfully, the rest of the walk remained relaxed. Inga lamented on whether she should send the pictures to Franci's ex, or if Franci should do it herself, but they decided to postpone the decision until they reexamine the photos with clear head later in the evening.

We got dressed before returning to the original starting point of the trek, as it marked the return into the crowded part of the route. Even though we all complained about 'the stupid norms of the society' and our new German friends said they wouldn't mind having us nude around them the whole day, we had to conform and become 'regulars' (or 'textiles,' as Franci said they called clothed people in their FKK camps). Lydia looked like she was an alley cat who got forcibly dressed by some crazy owner. She mentioned more than a few times how she was going to start a movement for freedom of nudity.

We got to the boat just in time, hopping on as one of the last arrivals. On the ride back to Zuljana, we talked to the ladies some more, mostly because they were amazingly cool. First of all, we learned they were staying in the village of Trstenik, just five miles away, and they were here for another four days. After that, they talked about Berlin nightlife (it sounded spectacular, both now and especially when they were younger), how they remembered the Berlin Wall coming down (Franci was actually born in East Berlin, and lived there as a child until the Wall fell down). Their lives seemed to be amazing, and their young days sounded like they were full of adventures, so we all quickly became entranced.

On the other hand, they asked us a lot about what it was like being a student in the US these days. They were shocked when we told them how much is college tuition nowadays - in Germany, it was practically free to go to college. They were genuinely interested in each of our stories and kept saying how they loved our attitude towards freedom. Engulfed in conversation, we barely noticed the boat was already docking in Zuljana.

"Oh, wow," I said as the boat started to maneuver in its final approach. "Time really flies when you're having fun."

"Yes, of course," Inge said, smiling from ear to ear. "You are wonderful young people, and it was so great meeting you!"

"You made my day, definitely," Franci added and winked, making us all laugh.

As we exited the boat and walked off the pier, Snowy turned to the ladies. "Hey, I know this is usually a moment where people say goodbye and never see each other again, but..."

"Do you have any social media accounts?" I asked, not knowing what their generation used for communication. "Or maybe phone numbers?"

"Hello?" Franci retorted, feigning insult. "We are not THAT old."

We exchanged contacts quickly and said that we had to definitely see each other again before we all leave the peninsula. Just as we were about to part ways, Franci gave all of us big hugs. "Thank you again. You made my day, and month, and year," she said, smiling from ear to ear.

"Hey, you need to tell us when you send the pictures to your ex," Swan said. "You know, for copyright reasons - I've never had my nude pics sent to unknown people, so I need to claim some royalties."

After some laughing, Inga finally said: "We'll browse through them tonight. You know, in peace and quiet, on the bed..."

"Uuuuh," Lydia immediately caught on. "You're gonna analyze them really thoroughly, then?"

Instead of answering, Inga just winked at Lydia. Well, if the lady was planning on rubbing one off to me and Swan, who was I to complain. I immediately felt stirring in my crotch. Inga maybe was a bit older, but she was definitely a MILF, and I wouldn't hesitate if the opportunity presented itself. Her ass looked great, and I bet she knew a lot of ways to please a man.

"We'll call in the results. And we must have dinner - or, even better, go to the beach one day together!" Inga called out as we already headed toward our apartment, while they entered their car parked in the shade near the pier.

"Definitely!" Snowy replied, waving at them.

***

As soon as we stepped down onto the terrace, Lydia stripped everything off. She peeled the clothes like it was something disgusting, in such a way that we all began teasing her.

"Wow, I didn't know your panties were on fire," I said as she pulled them off by almost tearing them.

"Nah, I think she has ants in them," Snowy added. "I mean, girl, if you have an itch to scratch..."

"I just want to be naked," Lydia replied. "All. The. Time." She stretched out as if the clothes were pressing her down.

"It's been only two days since she tried out being nude in public, imagine that..." I mocked her. "And we're here for another four."

"We'll be drinking coffee here on the terrace tomorrow morning and watching Lydia walk through the village with grocery bags, completely naked," Swan painted a scene. I immediately created a mental image that gave me an erection in return.

"No one cares if you're naked here," Lydia repeated Anna's words. "So, why not?"

"Well, sure. Though, it's one thing no one cares here - like, in this here part of the village where the little nude beaches are. Maybe you wouldn't be such a common sight down there?" Snowy questioned the scope of that statement out loud. "I mean, you do it, girl, I'll be rooting for you, I just hope you don't end up reported for indecent exposure or something like that."

As we talked, we all took our clothes off and were sitting down at the table. It became so routine that we immediately forgot about being naked.

"You know what," Lydia said. "Those ladies are so cool - I want to be like them when I'm older."

"Yeah, only nude," Snowy added, making us laugh again.

"I think they are hot," I said, being the first one to actually comment on their looks out loud.

"Oh, yeah. Franci is a definite MILF," Swan said. "She's in shape."

"Oh, really?" Snowy said jealously. "You liked grinding on her, huh?"

"Um, definitely," Swan nodded. "I mean, you offered us to her like two pieces of man meat, so why not enjoy it?"

"Touché," Snowy replied. "It was kinda hot, watching you do that."

"I was horny from the moment I took my clothes off," Lydia said. "Oh, man..." She pushed her hand between her legs and pulled it out quickly. A substantial amount of pussy juice stretched between her thumb and forefinger. "I am horny now." She flashed a wicked smile, and Swan winked at her.

"You are a beast," I said to her. "I love you so much for opening up like that."

"Yeah, it's exploding out of you like crazy," Snowy said. "Though, I can't say I'm not experiencing something similar." As she said that, she did the same thing as Lydia, and her fingers glistened when she presented them. This made me lick my lips expectantly.

"Swan, we should do something about their problem, don't you think?" I mentioned, acting casually.

"You mean, we should take them to town?" Swan said, getting up from the table and revealing his cock in all its hard glory. He slapped it on the table presentably. "No problem, but I could also use some servicing."

I reached across the table and grabbed his member, squeezing around the shaft. "I think we could all provide each other with some detailed maintenance. What do you think, girls?"

Lydia, who sat next to me, replied by grabbing my cock and pulling down my foreskin. It made me shudder and start jerking off Swan slowly. His lack of foreskin was still weird to me, so I went gently, with Snowy drinking in every second of what I did.

"Snowy, darling, could you do me, please," Lydia asked in a voice that would be impossible to resist even to a Buddhist monk, let alone horny girl with bisexual tendencies.

"Oh, yes. Yes, I would," Snowy replied and went to move under the table. Lydia immediately spread her legs to make her pussy as accessible as possible. As soon as Snowy got between Lydia's legs, she dived in, kissing and licking Lyd's swollen clit.

"Oh, yes, baby! Suck my clit," Lydia moaned, using her free hand to grab Snowy's hair and push her harder into her crotch. "Uuumph, god, how I needed this!" She also started tugging much harder at my cock, which in turn made me groan. We were all strung and turned on for hours and were very close to cumming either way.

"Honey, go on, kiss that pretty cock," Lydia said suddenly. I looked at her, and she was staring at me intently, breathing deeply. "Come on, let me see you do it," she repeated her request.

If anyone asked me two days ago if I would ever touch another man's dick with my hands, let alone with my mouth, I would categorically dismiss it. Now, it was just another curiosity to try out. I looked at Swan, who looked at me expectantly. "Come closer," I told him. He grinned and circled the table.

"I thought you'd never go there," he said, sounding very happy.

"Well, hell. Why not try it and see what the fuss is about," I replied. If it was just some random guy, I would not be interested. But this was a perfect time, perfect place, and ideal company to go where I never thought about going.

His cock was now bobbing inches from my face. The knob was round and regular from all sides, and the cock was really an example of perfect proportions. This close to me, it suddenly seemed huge and impossible to resist.

I wrapped my hand around it again and slowly moved my head forward. As my lips closed the distance, I gently kissed the tip. Tonguing around the hole, I began taking him into my mouth. Swan gasped loudly. So did Lydia. It felt nice and hard and tasted a bit salty.

There we were - two couples, young and full of energy, pleasing each other without any reservations. Snowy was buried deep between Lydia's legs, licking and fingering her snatch towards inevitable explosion. I, meanwhile, bobbed my head, my mouth taking in a dick belonging to Snowy's boyfriend.

For starters, I only took in the first few inches, not trying any expert stuff, but I worked it hard. As a beginner, I decided to go with 'The stuff I'd like to be done to me' system. And, apparently, it worked, judging by Swan's satisfied groans. Encouraged by the positive feedback, I kept going, synchronizing my hand and mouth movement.

It was... Well, it was very different from eating a pussy. It was definitely rougher and not as different from tasting any other part of the skin. If I had to choose between the two and pick a favorite - pussy would win, but dick was also a fun thing to play with. Though, where I felt entirely sure of myself with a female organ, male satisfaction was still somewhat elusive. Knowing how sensitive some parts were, I tried to be considerate not to scratch him with my stubble or teeth.

"You are a natural," Swan complimented me as if he sensed my slight insecurity, and it made me feel all giddy. In response, I grabbed his balls with my free hand and gently squeezed them, while licking his shaft up its whole length. "Oh, man, that is nice," he responded in turn.

Meanwhile, things were heating up even more on the girls' side. Lydia was panting and moaning like crazy, jerking me off at a crazy pace. In any other situation, she would have brought me to the brink of orgasm by now, but my focus on Swan made me barely notice her handcraft. Naturally, the main reason why Lydia was going all berserk was Snowy working her pussy like a woman possessed. Snowy's two fingers were deep inside Lydia, rubbing her G-spot. At the same time, Snowy's tongue and mouth relentlessly processed Lydia's clit in the best imaginable way.

"Aaah, fuuuck!" Lydia yelled out. "God, Snowy, you are sooo good! Mmmmhmmph!" She was now panting, moaning, and blowing air out of her like never before. I've known and fucked Lydia for some time now, but this was new, even to me.

"Jesus, you're wet!" Snowy said as she lifted her head for a second, using her fingers to rub Lydia. "You've never been-"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!" Lydia screamed out at that moment. It was so loud that I stopped in my tracks to see if everything was okay with her. And it was. She was doing phenomenal. Her orgasm came like a comet, and she shook, vibrated, squeezed, and generally seemed completely out of control. On top of that, she squirted - right into Snowy's face.

"Oh my god!" exclaimed Snowy as the unexpected jet of liquid shot out of Lydia's pussy straight in her eye. "What the..."