Snowy's Visit Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling this was supposed to be their moment, I got up from their bed and headed to the bathroom. After freshening up, I checked Lydia in our bedroom. She was still fast asleep and probably unaware of all the arrangements that were being made.

* * *

About half an hour later, the three of us finished our breakfast on the terrace and were lazily chilling there. The day was absolutely perfect - not a cloud in the sky and a light breeze blowing from the northeast was just right to prevent any heat from building up too early. Crickets were chirping their never-ending song all around us, and our zen was simply fantastic. Lydia was still asleep, and we all missed her there.

"Swan," I called him out. "I think you need to go and wake Lydia up."

"You think?" Swan asked, probably checking again if he hadn't heard it wrong, even though we made that part of our freedoms pretty clear earlier in the morning.

"Guess she won't get out of the bed unless properly awoken," I threw him a hint.

Swan threw a quick glance at Snowy, who was lying in the deck chair next to him. "Well, what are you waiting for?" Snowy asked him and then pushed him gently to get up. "Go get her, she ain't gonna come herself."

"Or maybe she will, if no one goes there to help her," I said.

"Well, I guess, if I promised..." Swan said, accentuating the 'promised' part, and got up in one smooth movement.

"The sleeping beauty needs the magic of your wand!" I yelled after him as he was briskly walking toward the bedroom. Snowy snorted and almost spilled the glass of water she was holding in her hand.

I moved to Swan's position without hesitation. If Swan was about to fuck Lydia, I didn't think either Snowy or I were supposed to sit idly and wait for them to finish. From the way Snowy was staring at me, it was obvious she agreed. Yes, this wasn't the first time we'd have sex, but there was a definite desire to do it one-on-one, just her and me giving each other one hundred percent of focus and energy. And it wasn't just physical - for some reason, even though we haven't been in contact for a while, I felt really deeply connected to her on every level, and the feeling seemed to be mutual. We weren't in love, but there was definitely something in the air.

I barely managed to lie down, and she got up from her deck chair and sat on my legs. Her spread thighs revealed her glorious pussy was already as wet as Niagara Falls in the spring.

"So, where were we..." she said as she cupped my balls. "Oh, yes. I believe we need to give this beautiful morning a proper salute."

"Well, I am saluting it already," I said, my eyes pointing at my already completely stiff cock.

"Oh, my... Yes, you are," Snowy said, grabbing my junk and pulling my foreskin down. Precum was already lubricating a good portion of my shaft.

"However," I raised my finger significantly. "I believe this should be a two-way activity."

"And what do you propose?" Snowy asked, biting her lower lip and licking it with her long tongue.

I pulled myself up into a sitting position and wrapped my hands around Snowy's bootylicious ass, squeezing it hard. "I believe we should be efficient. You know, I do you, you do me - all at the same time."

"Ooh, I like that," Snowy nodded, and added a loud moan as I pinched her nipple hard with my two fingers. We started kissing hard, our hands exploring each other bodies. We never did standard foreplay before, and it just felt right. She had soft, silky skin and just the right number of soft bits in just the right places on her body for squeezing and fondling. And, of course, there were her magnificent tits and ass, which were both in a prize-winning condition. She was sexy as hell, and at that moment, I felt fortunate to be able to freely have sex with her without any consequences.

We were both horny as hell, and she was already sliding her wet cunt up and down my shaft and my balls. Every time I pinched or bit one of her hard, erect nipples, she released a hearty, deep moan, practically calling me out to do it even harder.

"What if someone... Oooh... Comes here?" Snowy the Shy emerged and asked in between Snowy the Slut's moans.

"We'll tell them to go away... Or ask them to stay and watch if you want?" I grinned.

Snowy smiled devilishly, but a hint of uncertainty was seen in her eyes. She considered the audience but definitely wasn't sure about wanting one.

"We'll cross that bridge when we get there," Snowy finally replied. "Now, let's get serious. We don't want to be the slackers in the group, do we?"

"Definitely not. Will you turn around and bring your majestic pussy closer to my lips, please?"

"Why, sir, It'd be my pleasure," Snowy replied in her best impression of Georgia Peach accent. She got up, quickly lowered the headrest of the deck chair to put it in a horizontal position, and sat on my face. My nose immediately slid inside her wet, swollen pussy lips. She had the beautiful musky scent of a pussy that has been appropriately used in the recent past and was dripping all over my nose, mouth, and cheeks. I gave an involuntary shudder as my senses got overwhelmed.

I felt my cock slapping her face as it twitched in an attempt to get even harder and bigger than it already was. Snowy chuckled and grabbed it, engulfing it in her mouth in one brisk coordinated movement of her hand and upper body. I concluded it would be rude of me to hesitate, so I spread her outer labia with my fingers, allowing my tongue and mouth to explore the full width and length of Snowy's sex. She appreciated that, showing it by giving out a loud, moany "Yeiiisssss!"

I took my time to get to know her in detail by exploring every nook, every cress of her crotch, kissing, licking, and touching her from her pubic bone to her asshole. She reacted to the latter by first moving away slightly, but that lasted only a few seconds. Slowly, she pushed her ass back into the position where I could reach it with my tongue, obviously deciding she liked it a lot as she visibly relaxed her sphincter and allowed me to keep on working her back door.

"Oh, this feels good!" Snowy moaned as my tongue pushed ever deeper into her anus while my fingers were toying with her small, swollen clitoris.

"Oh, fuck, this feels good," I mimicked her moan sincerely. She was working on my junk with fantastic expertise. Her hands were on my balls, my shaft, the tip of my cock, interchanging with her soft, full lips. Finally, her finger slid down my taint and up my crack. "Yeah, just that!" I exclaimed almost involuntarily upon her decision to rub my pucker.

"How far - OH, JESUS, YESSS - can I go?" Snowy managed to ask a question in between moans and pants she was releasing.

"Stay on the outside," I replied, receiving almost instant double-finger rub of my asshole. "Uuumph... But don't stop." And she didn't.

Neither did I. I gave all of myself into the play, not caring about my own pleasure even one bit. I rubbed her clit, tongue-fucked her pussy, fingered both of her holes... And in almost no time, I was rewarded with Snowy's trademark pre-orgasm yelp.

"Ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuuuuuck!" came out of Snowy's mouth as her body trembled in pleasure above me, trying to suppress her volume and failing spectacularly. Besides all the neighbors in the hundred-yard radius, anyone who was walking the road towards the small coves or into the village probably got the whole audio-show in surround.

And then came the silence. By now, I learned precisely what it meant. In Snowy's case, it was a definite 'quiet before the storm' moment. So, I put myself into overdrive - working all of her sweet spots, rubbing her clit and g-spot, slapping her ass with my free hand, changing the tempo just the way I noticed she enjoyed the most. And then she exploded.

"AAAAAARGH! FUCK YES YES YEEES!" Snowy screamed out as her booty shook violently in wonderful orgasmic spasms. She held on to my hip and my crotch, her fingernails almost penetrating my skin, but it was all more to avoid falling down than to play with me in any way. She was cumming big, my face was being drenched in her juices as she pounded her snatch in it repeatedly. Yet, in the middle of it, instead of stopping, she quickly got up, turned around, set herself on top of my cock, and sat on it. I went in balls deep without any resistance, and she produced yet another loud moan in the process.

To my surprise, where I was expecting her to start riding me furiously, she decided to go slow and long. She raised up almost to the point where I would fall out of her, only to slide slowly down until she had my whole shaft packed in her tight pussy.

We kissed, we fondled, we stared deep into each other's eyes as we fucked in the morning sun, while the thousands of crickets were chirping their infinite song and leaves were gently rustling in the slowly rising summer wind. I loved my girlfriend, no doubt about it, but an incredibly deep connection was forming between Snowy and me. If anyone tried to convince me that one can have genuine romantic feelings for only one person at one time, at that moment, I knew the claim was dead wrong.

"Oh man, this is so damn amazing," Snowy said as she rode me without haste. Since she already came, she was feeling completely relaxed and wanted to stretch our fun to last as long as possible.

I nodded, confirming her claim. I slapped her ass a few times, which she evidently took to liking. Slowly moving my hand across her butt cheek with every slap, my fingers located her asshole and started circling it.

"But let's wait with the big one for now, OK?" Snowy said between her moans.

"OK," I said, already breathing hard. "I'm too close to cumming anyway."

"Well, why don't you say," Snowy suddenly perked up, putting a naughty grin on her face. She straightened up, putting her hands on my chest, and quickened her tempo immediately. Suddenly, she was in a blur of the motion, her ass slapped my thighs loudly as she rode me, and I was pulling hard on her nipples. At the same time, she rubbed herself vigorously and impaled on my cock hard and fast.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna cum!" I yelled out, very loudly.

"Ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuuuuuck!" came out of Snowy's mouth, as if my announcement of orgasm was just the thing she needed to go over the edge again. And that made me lose any sense of control.

I felt the first wave of my orgasm hit me just as she went silent. I pulled out as quickly as possible, and she started sliding her dripping pussy up and down my shaft as if it was a rail made for her personal pleasure. Semen squirted out of my dick all the way up to my chest as I groaned and shook in bliss.

"OH FUCK YESSSSSS!" Snowy screamed her lungs out when her second orgasm struck. She rubbed herself crazy on my still spurting member, kissing me hard and practically yelling into my mouth as she was unable to control herself. Even though I have now witnessed more than a few of her orgasms, it was always a joy to watch and feel another one.

Slowly and gently, as she felt my cock getting softer and softer underneath her swollen labia, she stopped moving. Finally, she collapsed on top of me while breathing slowly and heavily. We both chuckled lightly, feeling spent and satisfied.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I was aware that Swan and Lyd were or had been most likely doing the same thing that Snowy and I did. Still, I couldn't even begin to consider it as something that should bother me. I was actually thrilled that everyone felt so happy in this arrangement, and I wanted it to last forever. So I felt a pang of sadness when I remembered that Snowy and Swan planned on leaving sometime today.

"God, I could never imagine being so horny," Snowy finally spoke out loud after a few minutes of silence, derailing my train of thoughts. "This is the best I ever felt in my life, honestly."

"Same here," I confirmed, kissing her gently on her forehead. Then I sighed and asked the question. "Do you really need to go today?"

Snowy raised her head from my chest, and a smeared fleck of my semen on her cheek glistened in the sun. "Wait, that's... That's today?" She seemed genuinely surprised.

"Well, yeah," I nodded. "Remember - two nights with us, and then you move on to the next island."

"Oh, no way... Uh-uh, ain't happening!" Snowy shook her head vigorously. "I am staying with you until you want me here. Swan is also staying - and if he wants to go, he'll have to go without me."

The strength of her proclamation surprised me. Snowy actually said she would pick Lydia and me over her boyfriend, and not just a boyfriend but the guy who seemed to be 'the one.' I looked at her significantly, and she noticed it immediately.

"What? Oh, don't look at me like that," she said, smiling a full smile. "I won't actually do that - you know I can be dramatic sometimes."

"Nope, I don't," I said honestly. "The new you didn't spend that much time with me."

"Oh, come on," Snowy playfully smacked my shoulder. "Swan's my man. I love you, guys, but I wouldn't dump him on a whim. Also, I'll talk him into staying. And I doubt that Lyd isn't working on securing our longer stay as we..."

Her words were interrupted by smacking of flip-flops on the stairs leading down to our terrace. Before we had any chance of moving from our current position, our lovely thirty-something, tanned, dark-haired, and perpetually smiling landlady, Anna was walking toward us. She must have seen us staring at her like two deer in the headlights. Still, she showed absolutely no sign of seeing anything unusual. OK, Snowy did tell us yesterday that Swan and she were on a beach with Anna, all in the buff and as if they were best buds, but this was something else - this was Snowy lying naked on me, and Anna knew very well that Lydia and I were an item.

"Hey!" Anna greeted us, full of vigor. "Good morning to you! Are you enjoying your vacation?"

Snowy got up from me awkwardly, definitely stunned by the unexpected arrival, trying to appear relaxed and fulfilling her inner 'New Snowy' role. However, she completely forgot that she was lying on me, covered with my own cum, which smeared between us. So, Snowy stood up, only to show big, shiny patches of half-crusted semen covering her right cheek, both breasts and, of course, her crotch. I facepalmed myself inwardly, expecting our dear host to conclude that enough was enough and it was time for us to pack and leave.

"Hi, Anna," said Snowy insecurely. "Wasn't expecting you..." she trailed off, not really knowing what to say.

"Oh, my, I am so sorry," Anna apologized, holding her palms up. She scanned Snowy and me quickly, and she certainly noticed our 'body paint' in the process, but she quickly returned her gaze to our eye levels. "I should knock next time; I am so rude!" Her eyes moved expediently down my body, stopping for a few seconds to examine my crotch, and then swiftly moving back to my face. Well, what the hell...

"Oh, no, it's OK," I said hastily, getting up from the deck chair. "We were just... Enjoying the morning."

"That's great!" Anna chirped. "You already feel the energy of this place. It is the best in the World!"

"Um..." Snowy interjected, now seeing how I had smears all over my torso and almost rolling her eyes. She took a second to remember to say anything not related to how we looked. "My boyfriend - you know, the tall Asian guy - and me were thinking... Is it OK if we stay a bit more in the apartment with Mark and Lydia?"

Anna smiled from ear to ear hearing Snowy's question. She waved her hand dismissively: "Of course, darling. You can stay as long as your friends are here - I charge for the apartment, not per person. I am so happy that you like it here!"

"Great, great," Snowy said with relief. One less obstacle in her pursuit of staying in Zuljana. An awkward silence ensued, as both Snowy and I felt self-conscious.

"Oh, my... I forget myself all the time..." said Anna with a chuckle after she suddenly realized we were waiting for her to speak. "I came to invite you all to dinner tonight at our house."

"Wha... Really?" Snowy asked as if she was never invited anywhere in her life.

"Of course!" Anna dismissed her as if inviting someone home for dinner was her daily routine. "I will make a special dinner, my husband went out fishing this morning, and he caught some great fish."

Snowy and I exchanged looks. There we were, standing naked in front of our landlady. She treated our nudity and the evident post-coital state as if it was the most normal thing in the world while she was inviting us for dinner at her house.

I decided to abandon all my shyness. Hell - if this woman didn't care, why would we. "Sure. If it's not a problem, I mean. We'd love to come."

Anna waved her finger mockingly at me: "How can it be a problem? That's why I came here, not just to see you two enjoying our sun. Anyway - come to our house at 7:30. Deal?"

"Sure," I nodded. "How will we recognize your house?"

"Come with me," Anna said, heading towards the steps. I hesitated. She turned around. "Oh, come on. No one cares if you are nude here."

I looked at Snowy, who shrugged. Even if someone saw me, what difference would it make? So I followed Anna up towards the road. Once we got up there, she stood next to me and pointed towards the row of houses slightly uphill from our position. As she did that, she put her hand on my lower back. "You see houses there?"

"Yeah."

"So, to get there, you go straight here down the road, but don't turn into the village. Instead, go for twenty meters straight and then turn left. Just go up that street, and then go right at the end. Our house is the yellow one, you will see a black Mercedes in front."

All in all, it seemed to be maybe a couple minutes' walk from our apartment. As there was only one yellow house, and it was a pretty big house, it was hard to miss. "OK, great. Do we bring anything?"

"Um, no," Anna said, looking at me like I said something wrong. "Only you and your beautiful girlfriends and boyfriend." She smiled wide again, showing rows of perfect white teeth.

I nodded, smirking inwardly at her description of the gang. "Thank you. This is really becoming a vacation to remember."

"Oh, darling. Everyone remembers Zuljana until they die," said Anna mysteriously, winking at me as she began walking away. She was wearing a tunic that flew around her, and I could swear that, as she twirled again to wave at me, I noticed she had nothing underneath. This place seemed to induce nudity in anyone who was here.

Only after she left, I suddenly realized I was standing in the middle of the road completely naked. And a middle-aged couple was walking towards me, carrying grocery bags. Not to appear like I was suddenly struck with a bout of self-consciousness, I stood there for a bit, waiting for them to pass. We greeted cordially, me in English and two of them in some other language, without giving any hint of reaction to my lack of clothing. Just like Anna said - no one cares if you're nude here.

I came back down to the terrace, where I found Lydia and Swan laughing with Snowy, as she apparently described our encounter with our hostess. They looked at me, and Lydia ran to kiss me as soon as she noticed me coming. The kiss was hot and passionate - and seasoned with the intense fragrance of Eau de penis. I snickered, knowing full well that I probably tasted of Snowy's pussy and my own cum.

"Morning, babe," I said, checking her top to bottom as she moved away.

"Morning, stallion," Lydia returned the greeting. "So, you gave our dear host a sight to remember, and then went up to the road for some alone time with her?"

"Well, if I ever saw someone less bothered with all that..." I replied.

"Did she see you hard or only in the sleeping mode?" Lydia asked.

"Only limp-dicked," I described. "It was... The way she acted, I forgot I was naked after a minute. People here really don't care about nudity."