SNSD's Secret Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why would I, Tiffany?" Jessica asked, doing her best to inject genuinely-sounding confusion into her voice though she couldn't stop a pained yelp from sneaking in as the man playing with her breasts pinched her nipple while she was speaking. "Why, you've got it exactly backward Unnie! It's not that I was following you, or stalking you, and that I came here to meet you. You came here to me!"

"Wha, arhhh, what do..." Sunny tried to say while one of the two giant gigolos roughly fucked her with his massive cock.

"Don't worry Sunny, you aren't the first girl to have trouble speaking with Daniel's giant tool pounding the shit out of her," Jessica said, mercifully cutting the busty singer's attempted speech short. "Why, did you girls think that the most business-savvy person out of all of us, the first of us to start an actual business which is why you've kicked me out, that somebody like I wouldn't recognize such an obvious and great business opportunity!" she declared, before waiting for at least one of them to ask her what she meant.

When such a question didn't arrive in the next couple of moments, she continued with her exposition, knowing she was barely holding onto the last strands of their attention with the number of eyes looking at her already being in the minority as her former friends went back to focusing on sex with their men.

"As our dear Tiffany had made clear in that outburst of hers which I hijacked and used to announce myself, people's tastes are very varied. Both men and women have a wide variety of what they find attractive," she explained. "But you wouldn't know that if you looked at where sex tourists usually go. So, I simply thought to myself, that since there are bound to be women willing to pay money for sex with men from a country such as this, not to mention guys wanting to one-up all the local women sleeping with foreigners for money, I thought that I might give it a shot, and since no one seems to have done that before, at least I won't have any competition. Well, here I am now. Just a year later, and I'm one of the biggest players in the business. Though, of course, I keep this fact lowkey. That's not something you talk about in polite company, after all."

"Is Tyler OK with this?" Taeyeon suddenly replied, in what Jessica couldn't help but conclude, after looking at her other former bandmates, was likely the last time any of them had spoken coherently at her before their orgasms.

If only for that, it deserved a proper reply.

"Whether Tyler is OK with it or not doesn't matter," SNSD's ex-member said. "Just look at the amount you girls yourselves have paid for this. I make more in a month from this than he makes in a year from all of his ventures, so, I make the rules, and he has to obey them," she added, finishing the explanation of the power dynamics of her relationship with her long-term boyfriend.

Just as she had expected, there wasn't any verbal response coming from them now. Just moans, and a few stray grunts and groans in between all of those erotic moans, as her employees did their very best to fulfill their duty, and set the bodies of her friends on fire with their large, thick, throbbing cocks.

Still, though, some of them were looking at her rather uncomfortably.

"If you girls are scared because I'm filming this, why don't you just take the camera?" she half-sincerely asked, before stretching her right arm towards them, mockingly offering them the device. Her perfectly manicured red nails barely touched it as if to emphasize that she was freely offering it to them. "C'mon girls. It's right there. You can walk right up to me and take it. Nobody will hold you back, except your own base instincts," she continued, and at this point, couldn't hold back the devilish grin that was forming on her face, "But, I guess that that's enough, isn't it?"

The lack of any kind of response, or any change at all to what was happening around her, was much more of an answer than anything Taeyeon or the others could've ever said would be. The fucking they were receiving was too good. The cocks that were ruthlessly, periodically entering them were too big and thick, and their bodies and minds were going crazy from the pleasure they were receiving. As much as they didn't want to risk a video recording of what they were doing here being potentially leaked, they simply couldn't do anything about it. As their orgasms approached, they simply couldn't stop fucking.

"Do me," Jessica ordered the man who had her legs wrapped around his chest, speaking in his language. As much as she might've wanted to present herself as a stone-cold mastermind who was just watching the orgy instead of personally participating, she was just a human, and she was seriously turned on by what was going on around her.

He, of course, obeyed. Lifting her legs, which he was so far helping keep in place wrapped around him, he put them on his broad and muscular shoulders before putting his face right in front of her wet cunt and starting to eat her out, immediately drawing moans of pleasure and satisfaction out of her.

His two peers happily joined in on the act as well. The one squeezing her breasts stopped holding back and started fully giving her body what she desired, slapping her nice ass in-between squeezing and squishing her decent mammaries. Had the third one not given her a thumb to suck in place of a penis, she would've moaned even harder from that than she already did from being eaten out.

And throughout that, while she was being pleasured, she managed to keep the camera pointed at her former bandmates while they were each being driven to orgasm.

And what a show that was.

Despite what one might've guessed looking at some of her friends and their partners, Hyoyeon was the first one to reach an orgasm.

Apparently, vanilla stuff had its advantages as well.

"Mmmm, yaah, aahhh!" she screamed into the cock in her mouth, as her body convulsed under the orgasmic explosion brought to it by the movements of the tongue buried deep into her pussy.

Even with her orgasm already rocking her body, she didn't forget to keep pleasuring the man she was sucking off, determined all the more to give him his own orally-induced orgasm now that she had gotten hers. Despite the electrifying bliss filling her mind, she still managed to at least slightly focus on the throbbing tool filling her mouth. Summoning all of the strength that she could, she sucked so hard that her cheeks concaved, only helping to emphasize the angry look she was doing her best to put into her eyes as she looked up at him, making it clear that she was annoyed that he hadn't given her her salty treat even after she had given his colleague his own.

That was all he needed. Usually, he managed to synchronize his orgasm pretty nicely with that of the woman he was hired to fuck, but now, he admittedly slipped up and needed her help for this. His body finally stiffened and she barely managed to open her throat before his nuts popped all of their contents into her hungry throat in several thick spurs.

"Seems like someone's hungry here," Yoona murmured under her breath while looking at Hyoyeon and listening to her smacking her lips as she swallowed all of the tasty cum given to her.

Quite visibly annoyed at being bested by her plainer friend despite being both the group's face and its self-titled facial queen, she pouted as hard and theatrically as she could, before taking the middle man's cock back into her mouth to suck it with all of her strength while she tightened her grip on the dicks of the two guys next to her.

That was enough. Which, actually, just pissed her off even more, as now she knew exactly how close she was to winning the competition which existed only in the minds of the most competitive of them.

With a barely suppressed low grunt that gave her only the tiniest moment to fully prepare, the well-build man orgasmed just as she pulled her mouth off of his cock, giving her the first of the multiple facials she hoped to get tonight as his body jerked and his thick cock pulsated while the thick cumshots exited it one by one.

"Now me," she ordered, in a surprisingly even and sweet tone which nonetheless managed to perfectly convey that her decisions were final, as she took her hands off of the two erect and rock-hard cocks in front of her and put them on his shoulders.

He immediately understood what she wanted. This was his job after all, and he was good at his job. Not offering any resistance to her movements, he submitted to her forceful grip and got first on his knees, and then lay on the ground.

Taking his co-workers' cocks back into her hands, she sat on his face, putting her pulsating, aching pussy right in his mouth. "You better do your job well," she said, before starting to suck the cock in her left hand while jerking it off just like she did the one in her right one.

Odds weren't too good with him only now starting to give her as much as she was giving them, but with how turned on the feeling of his semen on her beautiful face had already made her, she knew that she had a chance not to be the last woman there to feel the waves of orgasm wash over her. A face beloved by millions, now covered in the ejaculation of a foreign man-whore. It was incredibly arousing.

In contrast to her fellow blowjob queen, the group's youngest member didn't press much for her pleasure, at least not now. Her nice breasts still exposed, the left one squeezed by muscular male hands, Seohyun rather lovingly sucked on the cock of the man standing to her right while letting his friend, whose cock she already masterfully emptied before happily swallowing his cum, continue playing with her tits however he wanted.

Sure, her pussy was also starting to make itself known, wetness leaking down her thighs, but, she could take her time. There were over a dozen cocks and, by now, nine pussies. She had enough experience with orgies to know that in an environment like this, it never ended right after the first volleys were fired. She could wait and prepare herself for an even sweeter treat.

Her willing display of delayed gratification was beautifully contrasted by their short, busty friend's helpless moans of bliss and pleasure as the two massive cocks she had claimed for herself tonight brought her curvy, fine body into the orgasm she so desired.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God!" Sunny wailed in pain and pleasure as she was double penetrated, her small hands going stiff as they sunk slowly into the skin of the muscular hunk lucky enough to be in front of her, having a full view of her nice breasts and cute face as he fucked her pussy.

"Ah yeah, damn," he mumbled out, unable to stay the quiet sex object he and his friends were always supposed to be, before breaking the rules they were supposed to follow even further by squeezing those sweet, big tits swinging and swaying right in front of him without her prompting him to do so.

He couldn't help himself. She was too hot and didn't seem to care about what he was doing to the rest of her body while fucking her.

"Ah yes, yes, cummiiiiing!!" she screamed as one of the best orgasms of her life overwhelmed her body, exploding out of her pussy and anus, and strengthened by the feeling of cum filling her orgasming orifices.

Unlike their colleague who was pleasuring Hyoyeon, the two steel-muscled prostitutes managed to give their customer what they offered. Orgasms synchronized with her own, filling her up just as she was at the peak of the pleasure she felt.

When she slumped into their well-built arms, another orgasmic screaming overtook the room.

It was a rather peculiar one.

"Rrrrhhhmmm, hhhrrrmmph!" Yuri groaned and grunted, as loudly as she could with the thick cock filling her mouth as, just like Sunny, she was being double penetrated with the large cock which was repeatedly pounding her finally managing to set her loins on orgasmic fire.

The large, heavy table shaking under her writhing body, it was only seconds before the man pounding her pussy gave her the same shared orgasm experience her bandmate had just experienced, filling her overworked cunt with thick ropes of his cum.

His colleague wasn't so punctual. Unable to hold it in, he had already whitened the insides of Yuri's mouth, leaving her now sucking on his slowly deflating more out of simple arousal and inertia than from actually expecting to get another salty treat delivered expressly into her hungry mouth.

How he wasn't screaming from what was being done to his now ultra-sensitive tool was a mystery to both Yuri and his friend.

Somebody else in the room was screaming, though.

"Aaah, yeeaah, fuuck! Your big white cock's cleaving me in half!" Tiffany screamed, continuing with the racially-fetishizing phrases which seemed to have the exact opposite effect on her stone-faced partner than she had expected. "Pump me, fill me up! Knock me up with a white baby until your baby-making juice's leaking down my thighs!" she continued, bringing herself closer and closer to orgasm by imagining something which seemed to become less likely with each sentence that left her mouth.

Nevertheless, her words had the desired effect on her.

Keeping on ruthlessly fucking his cock, her raceplay-themed dirty talk soon became unintelligible as she felt the familiar heat rise and spread from her loins throughout her body.

Her growling announcing yet another non-shared orgasm which left the other person not entirely satisfied was soon joined by much more fulfilled ones.

Unlike her American-born friend, Sooyoung had no problem drilling that sweet, sweet cum out of her man today. Frankly, she gave him no other choice.

"Oh, Miss, ah yeas," he breathed out, as she stared right into his eyes hungrily.

Never once having weakened her tight grip on his small, delicate body, she knew what she was doing to him, and how close she was to getting what she wanted. Already a bit annoyed at seeing the others enjoying what she was left still working for, she only strengthened and quickened her ruthless vaginal milking of his cock in the last couple of minutes.

The results of that were obvious.

"Aaah, yeaah, yes, give me all you've got!" Sooyoung moaned out as she came, her voice overwhelming the rather timid moans of the short man whom she firmly held in place under her as they both came at the same time, his body emptying the contents of his nuts into her squirming, orgasming pussy as she blabbered and moaned in a language he didn't understand.

"I win!" Yoona happily announced, eyes shut, as she felt the last unemptied cock around her twitch in that all-too-familiar manner before immediately exploding on her face just as she closed her mouth.

"I wasn't competing against you," Seohyun replied, knowing that she was just a couple of seconds away from catching up to her Yoona, just as her bandmate was enjoying her favorite skincare routine, that being ropes of cum applied straight at her face.

"I win anyway," the older of the two of them blurted out in barely over a second, still expecting further cumshots to grace her face.

"Hmmm, hmpfff," was the reply she got from their maknae, whose lips now closed themselves over the last cock she was sucking and jerking off.

Knowing what was coming, she wanted to be prepared, and indeed, soon her last partner's balls were as empty as those of his colleagues while her stomach was filled up more than those of any of her friends.

Not even Jessica was lagging. Soft, playful, pleased, and high-pitched moans coming from the direction of the doors leading in and out of the room soon made this fact clear to anyone who managed to catch them.

Whoever cared to look at their source saw SNSD's sole former member in the throes of an orgasm, her stiff body shaking while two of her fingers were buried deep inside her spasming cunt. The employee of hers who was previously eating her out still trying to do that as if she had put him on autopilot, mostly just hitting those two fingers and to a lesser extent the rest of her hand as he tried so, his friend who was still playing with her tits unsurprisingly not having to face, both literally and figuratively, a problem like this.

Now, only Taeyeon was left, fighting for either her or her partner for the night to experience an explosion of pleasure. Quite an interesting situation for the group's leader, its "Kid Leader," to find herself behind all of her bandmates, lagging even behind the former one and trying to catch up him them.

She was doing a pretty good job at that, though.

Well, rather, the man dominating and doing whatever he wanted to do with her did.

"Aaah, fuck, ahh, yes, fuck me Master, keep fucking me Master!" Taeyeon screamed in pleasure, her thin body going stiff seemingly at random as she thrashed and jerked from side to side while he did just as she demanded. "I'm going to cum, make me cum, please let me cum Master!"

"Yes, I will," he replied, his voice sounding surprisingly commanding and self-assured, before putting his thumb into her mouth for her to suck, both to tease her and to shut her up a bit. "Can you feel what's stirring up in my loins?" he asked while continuing to fuck her with all the might in his body, "I'm about to cum, and you will too, because you're my obedient little bitch. Now, be a good whore and cum with me."

She, being the good whore to her master that he told her to be, did as he commanded.

When, after the following batch of thrusts, he couldn't hold back from fulfilling what he had just promised to her anymore, she repaid the filling of her hungry, wet cunt with his seed with an orgasm of her own, which shook her body and moved even his one as he felt the feeling of his ejaculating cock being sucked in by her insatiable, pulsating pussy.

As the loud moans which, as with all of the others, accompanied their orgasms quieted down a little, Jessica moved to retake the command of the room belonging to her.

"Now, this," she spoke in a somewhat heavy and even tired voice, "this is what I call an orgy. Everybody got what they wanted?" she asked, perhaps coincidentally, but likely not, looking at Seohyun as she did so.

Before the Nation's Girl Group's maknae could react to what its sole former member was saying, Taeyeon followed in Jessica's footsteps and spoke suddenly, the tone of her voice still colored by the orgasm that hadn't yet fully subsided.

"For such a business genius, the deals on your website are pretty unclear. Was that load of money for this one round, or..." the kid leader was asking before being cut off.

"You paid for the entire night. And if you girls want, I can throw in a couple more hours on the house. The boys won't protest. Not that they can anyway. They recover quickly, that's why they work here, and I don't see you girls protesting either, not to mention how many of you can obviously keep on going as well," Jessica quickly replied, looking straight at Taeyeon as she did so.

The stare was reciprocated. After a few moments, the two smiled at each other.

They both knew what the other was thinking, and there was no doubt that the others knew as well and thought so too.

This sexy reunion Jessica had prepared for them will go on for the entire night, and most likely the day after as well.

12