So, Alice - Introduction

Story Info
Alice finds out more about her new job.
1.3k words
4.42
9k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 07/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Alice, how are you finding the job?"

I looked around the room to try to distract myself from the deep brown eyes boring into me. A typical director's office: leather seats, cabinets with glass doors (although the paraphernalia on the shelves unlike any I'd seen before), and floor to ceiling windows adorned with heavy velvet curtains. I felt like I was in an Agatha Christie novel, 'Alice, in the office, with the leather whip poised unassuming but all too obviously on the wall behind Monica's head'.

I rung my hands nervously and wiped the perspiration onto my dress, "it's great" I replied.

A pause. I swear she hadn't blinked since she asked me that question. You'd think she was reading my mind. Who knows, perhaps she could?

"Great?" She took a sip from her whiskey glass. I could smell the sweet lingering alcohol on her breath as she leaned in towards me. "Is that all you've got to tell me?"

I had never considered myself attracted to women, but in this moment, with this exotic latex-clad beauty sat just feet away from me, I felt my body tingle. Was it fear? Was it anticipation? Could she tell? How had I never noticed how shapely her body was until I had no choice but to run my eyes over every inch of it?

"Alice, lots of people start work here and they don't last a month. The hours are long, you must always look immaculate, and of course there's the sex."

Four days ago I started this job, and I had never anticipated what I was letting myself in for.

"Bar staff wanted. Must be well presented, professional and have an open minded approach to customers. Ability to be discrete is mandatory."

I'd assumed that there would be celebrity customers and the need to work within a circle of secrecy. Both of those things proved to be true, but neither for the reasons I'd expected.

"How do you feel about the things you've seen here the past couple of days?" she pressed.

It didn't take much for me to know the answer to her question. I cast my mind back to the images of naked bodies moving in ecstasy against one another, the sounds of people giving themselves over to partners and strangers alike, and of course I never imagined the live sex shows performed by in house dominants... like Monica herself. I felt my throat go dry and reached for my water.

Tell her you liked it. I stifled the excitable voice in my head and composed myself, raising my eyes to meet hers. "I liked it" I replied.

A wry smile pulled at the corner of her red lips and she tilted her head to one side. "I saw you watching my show from the bar last night Alice" she said in a low silky voice, "have you ever been with a woman?"

A pause.

"No" I whispered, the tension in me rising so much so that I could barely utter the word.

Monica placed her whisky glass on the table beside her, "Hmm..." she whispered, running her tongue along her front teeth before glancing back to me. "Can I kiss you?"

I felt my breath catch in my chest. My whole body was electric now with anticipation. My nipples hardened inside my dress. Completely void of words left to speak, I nodded.

Time moved slowly, but my senses heighted. Before I had time to think her long fingernails were weaving their way through my hair and her lips were pressed to mine. I inhaled the smell of alcohol on her breath and the expensive perfume placed tactfully on the pressure points behind her ears. She smelt like rich leather and gunpowder.

"Are you ok?" she whispered to me, her lips still millimeters from mine.

I nodded coyly again, "don't stop" I replied.

She kissed me again, but this time urgently, with force.

"Open your mouth" she said, her voice once again at full volume and purposeful.

I complied, parting my lips to allow her wet tongue to meet with mine. Her fingers gripped my hair and pulled gently at the root, tilting my head back to kiss me deeper. Her other hand made its way gently down to sit on my neck. Fuck.

She pulled away as I let out an audible moan; my mouth tried to follow her as if to cling onto the kiss. Monica stood in front of me, nearly 6 foot tall in her pleaser heels.

"Here we do things properly, not the way it's shown in the movies" she began. She held my wrists and pulled me up to stand facing her. Once again she began to push her fingers through my hair, but this time delicately and with intimacy. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to do, and you can stop at any time. Say 'red' if you need to stop, or say 'yellow' if you need to slow down or take a break. Green means continue. Ok? Now repeat it back to me."

When she was satisfied that I'd understood the rules she smiled and sat back in her armchair. I stood in front of her, terrified but tantalised for what was coming next.

"Alice, take your dress off" she said, once again taking a sip from her whisky glass. "Oh, there is another rule" she continued, speaking as she swallowed her drink, "when I request you to do something you will answer 'yes Mistress'".

"Yes Mistress" I said back to her quietly, easing my dress up over my shaking body. The room was so quiet I heard the fabric delicately pool into a heap on the floor behind me. Aside from that I was only aware of my heart thumping in my eardrums.

"Are you scared?" Monica asked. I nodded. "What colour?"

I took a deep breath and met her eyes, "green".

I could feel her eyes burning now and she subconsciously ran her teeth over her bottom lip, "good" she replied.

My body felt like it was on fire, every part of my skin prickling with a combination of pleasure and animalistic fear. I knew I was wet, I could feel it without even touching myself. My mind begged her to give me my next instruction. Please, Mistress.

"Get your knees up on that chair and bend over, ass facing me."

I turned my back to her and moved once again to the leather chair the meeting had started in. The leather was cold against my knees. I hesitated, composed myself, and then put my arms over the back of the chair, baring myself to her with nothing but a thong to cover me. I felt completely exposed, but had no intention of backing out.

I shuddered as I waited for her next move, only being aware of her moving towards me, hearing her heels on the wooden floor and the creak of her latex catsuit. "Mmmm" she moaned, tracing a single finger down the back of my right thigh.

Monica looped her finger under the string of my thong and gently pulled it upwards, pressing the fabric against my wet vulva. She moved the single finger downwards under the string, making her way down across every part of me. I buckled and arched my back as she made her way around to the front, electric with sensitivity.

"Wow" she said, flipping her hand over to cup my pussy in her hand, "we are going to have fun Alice".

I closed my eyes and braced myself for her next move, inhaling and relaxing my body to her touch. I was interrupted by the abrupt opening of the office door, gasping and spinning myself around in horror. Monica didn't move but to turn her head around.

Covering my half naked body with my hands I was mortified to see another person now in the office with us. Not only that - a man, an incredibly attractive man. Our eyes met like magnets across the dimly lit space.

"Harrison" Monica began, "this is Alice, she's new."

"Alice" he started, his voice deep and serious, "Glad to have you on board, I see you've met my wife."