So Big, So Eager!

Story Info
My Girlfriend takes me home.
4.1k words
4.22
70.6k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers

"Big Tits, Big Dicks, and Fantasy Fucking"

(o ) ( o) (o ) ( o) (o ) ( o) (o ) ( o) (o ) ( o) (o ) ( o) (o ) ( o) (o ) ( o) (o ) ( o) (o ) ( o)

My girlfriend's younger sister, Monica, cornered me as I was leaving the bathroom. We had just had dinner with her and Maggie's Mom, and now Monica was blocking my way back to the living room.

She had been watching me the whole afternoon. Since we had arrived for our weekend visit she had had her eyes on me. Now she wanted some answers.

"Whose boobs do you like better, Jonnie? Hers or mine? My magnificent 32 Triple-G cups or her paltry 34 C-cups? My lush forty-six inch bust or my sister's meager 36 inches? "

As she stood, waiting for my response, she reached behind her and pulled her t-shirt tight. The once loose and baggy shirt now clung desperately to her massive curves. Even thru her shirt (and was she wearing a bra?) her nipples were standing out prominently!

I stared in awe at the sight before me. I had never seen a pair of tits like this! Especially in comparison to her slender waist! She was gently turning from side to side. Her boobs shook and shimmies in response. Those larger than football breasts bounced and frolicked in front of me.

"I love the attention I get when I dress to show off. Not many men can handle the sight of me. The sight of my amazing curves. The sight of my super big tits bouncing and jiggling as I strut down the street in my little show-off outfits. And you are no exception, I can tell. Well, except that your dick seems to get bigger than most of the men I've met so far!"

Since I come close to a foot long when I am fully erect I could believe her when she praised my cock! She licked her lips while staring at my groin. Some girls were intimidated by my penis. Some were not. She didn't seem afraid. Rather she seemed to be attracted to it!

She grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and slowly drew it upward. She continued to smirk at me while watching my reaction. Again she licked her lips.

When her hands reached the bottom of her boobs she paused. Then she rapidly raised and lowered her hands. Her tits bounced in reaction. I could see her nipples growing larger.

She was raising her shirt a little at a time now. I could see more and more under-boob as she teased me with the size of her mammoth breasts. Finally she raised the shirt far enough that her tits tumbled out to slap her torso. She let out a grunt in reaction. There was no bra here! Then she lowered her t-shirt enough to cover her nipples before she did it again!

After another time or two she pulled the shirt up to her shoulders and grabbed her tits with both hands. She squeezed and played with her boobs. Piling one on top of the other and then reversing the order. She was pinching her nipples as she smirked at me. Her tongue came out and she licked her lips for me. Her tongue was long enough that she could almost touch the tip of her nose with it!

"Maggie used to tease me about how small my breasts were in comparison to hers. Then I had a growth spurt! I want from a 30-B cup to a nice solid 32-C cup in less than three months! Then I just kept on growing until now I wear a 32-GGG! And that just barely fits! I bet I'll be almost an L-cup in a little while!" She was grinning and giggling at my reaction.

She put her hands on the outer curves and pressed inward. Her cleavage deepened and her nipples sprang to life.

Her aureola were perfect circles centered around her nipples. Which were almost an inch long! As I stared she began to pull and pinch her nipples! She groaned in excitement as she worked. Finally she paused to examine the results of her manual manipulation.

"They get so big when I work them over!" she admitted. "The only way they get any bigger is if I can get some guy to suck and lick them! Would you be willing..." Before she stopped speaking I had driven my face onto the closest boob and was sucking and licking like a madman! I had wrapped my lips around her tit and was sucking as hard as I could while I licked and lapped at that big nipple.

I know I should have put up more of a fight. But those tits! My God, I had never seen anything like them! And now this young lady was asking me to do what I had wanted to do since I had first seen her and her mammoth pair!

She was gasping and moaning happily while I worked. Both hands were pulling my head closer to her, her fingers entwined in my hair!

I kept on working and then I started to switch from one tit to the other, sucking, licking, motor-boating those huge firm ovoids. It was so much fun! I didn't want to stop. But her hands moved south and, with a few deft movements, she released my belt and yanked my pants down far enough that she could grab hold of my stiffie.

"Let's put this where it belongs," she cooed. Smiling up at me she sank to her knees and gently enfolded my dick between her massive pillows. With-in moments I was at full strength while she was giving me a wonderful titty-fuck! It felt and looked so good! Maggie couldn't do this!

I didn't try to hold back! My cum spurted out in a series of jets that landed all over her. She released her tit-grip and used both hands to help me ejaculate every last bit of cum that I had in my balls. One hand was stroking up and down while the other was bouncing my balls with her finger tips.

After a few moments she started to use both hands to collect my sperm from off her tits and face and shoveled it into her mouth.

"Oh, so warm and so much! What a pretty dick you have!" She proceeded to lift up her boobs and used her lips and tongue to pick up the rest of the cum that I had deposited on her tits. She cleaned up my cock with her mouth. She seemed to really enjoy what she was doing. Maggie had always spit out my cum into a tissue and tried not to let any of it splash onto her when I did cum! Not Monica! She was hungry for it!

"That was wonderful," she told me. I was leaning against the wall, trying to catch my breath. I must have cum half a cupful. Or that's what it felt like! "Lets do that again soon some time!" She grinned up at me, popped to her feet while pulling her clothes back in place, and then scampered down the hall. All I could do was watch her go! I began to pull my pants back up while I caught my breath. What a pair of tits!

The rest of the weekend was more normal. Monica kept eyeing me but she didn't try to get me alone for anymore play time. Just as well, I suppose. Still...

The next time I was going over to visit Maggie she texted me that she was going to be late. She had to stay at work and earn some OT. But she told me to knock on the door and wait for her at her place.

So I rang the doorbell and waited for her Mom to answer the door. Instead it was Monica that answered the door. She smiled and ushered me in to the living room.

"Hi ya, Jonnie!" She waved a flirty little wave and bounced over to stand in front of me. And when I say bounced, I mean BOUNCED! Her boobs had to rise and fall at least six inches. When she was standing in front of me her breasts kept on surging up and down for many seconds! She stood patiently in front of me. Looking in my eyes and then watching her tits slowly come to a halt. She raised her hands and cupped her tits to help them settle. As I watched she proceeded to run her hands over her tits, to cup and caress them, to pinch her nipples teasingly and to pull and tug on her now prominent teats while I watched in amazement! She smoothed the fabric over her mounds, strumming her nipples. I could hear small gasps of pleasure as she kept on working.

She was proud of her development. She loved the reaction she got and wanted to excite me even more! And it was working!

She giggled while stepping closer to me. Her tits were just brushing my shirt while her hands were stroking and cupping my erection thru my pants.

"I got a text from Maggie" she announced. "We have some time. Why don't we get to know each other a little better, Jonnie?" She grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto the couch. "Mom is out for a couple of hours so we won't be bothered!" Both her hands were busy stroking my cock as she spoke. I was about at full length as she cooed and made kissy lips to my dick.

"I just love a big cock, Jonnie. And you are bigger than anyone I've ever seen in person!" Her lips were pressed against my dick head as she kept stroking me.

I was panting as she leaned away from me. Looking me in the eye she stripped off her blouse. She wasn't wearing bra! As her shorts come off it became apparent that she wasn't wearing any underwear! She snuggled up to me and began kissing me hotly while grinding herself against me. Her huge tits spread out and covered my chest as she worked. I took the opportunity to use both my hands to cup and caress her tits! They were amazingly large, firm and sexy as hell!

"Oh, yes, do that! DO that, Jonnie! I love to feel a man's hands on my boobs while I bounce them up and down! It feels so good! Squeeze me! Squeeze me and fondle my big hot tits, Jonnie! Don't try to pretend you don't like it too!"

I wasn't pretending anything! I was pushing her tits this way and that. Squeezing and mauling them! Shaking them while pinching her nips and watching them bounce and shimmy when iIlet them go. They were so much fun to watch!

Moments later she had me pinned to the couch. Hanging her tits over my face she slid up and down my erection. I could feel her juices dripping onto me as she worked. She was one hot fucking slut!

As I kept on giving her tits the attention that they deserved she lifted her self up enough to be able to slide her pussy onto me cock. It wasn't easy, she was snug and I was at full extension! But she persisted until she had managed to cram a couple of inches of my dick into her sopping wet pussy.

"Fuck, Jonnie! Your dick is immense! I love it! I want to take all of it! Let me ride your horse sized dick until I have all of it!" she was panting while begging me to cram her with more and more of my cock.

It didn't seem like I was going to have to do much work! She was rising and falling, pounding herself up and down my shaft, taking a little bit more on each trip.

"Oh, Jonnie, you giant cock is as deep into me as anyone has ever managed to reach. And there is still so much more for me to take! GOD, I love big dicks! Let me fuck myself on your huge horse cock! Look how much I've taken," she exulted as she rose up and off me. She grasped my dick at the deepest point that she had taken. It was just a little past my half way point.

"Look how much more there is for me! So many more inches! I'm mad for your dick, Jonnie!" As she said this she was climbing back onto my cock and resumed rising and falling, taking more and more!

Finally with an exultant cry she bottomed out. Her pussy lips were crushed against my groin, every throbbing inch of my dick had been taken by her hungry pussy!

"Your the best, Jonnie! The best! The biggest! The thickest! The hardest, fattest dick I've ever imagined! Now let me see what it's like to ride a huge hard cock!"

In moments she was grunting and groaning as she tried to take longer and longer strokes. She would rise six inches or so and then drop back down and bounce off my groin. Again and again she did this.

"Oh, FUCK you are the best! I can't get over what it feels like! I love it, Jonnie, I love your dick!" She slammed herself down on me again and then ground herself against me as she convulsed thru a huge orgasm. Her pussy was gripping and releasing me almost like a pair of hands! She writhed and wriggled on top of me for almost a minute. She pulled my hands to her titties so I could play with them and finally she slumped forward onto me. She lay there panting and moaning trying to catch her breath.

She kissed me deeply and slid off me. Without missing a beat she took my dick into her mouth and cleaned me up. She was stroking with both hands while she used her tongue and lips to suck up our combined juices.

"I love a big dick," she told me again. "I love to suck a hard cock and swallow your seed. Now don't hold back! I want to get it all, stud!" As she finished speaking she dove back onto my hard-on.

Within a few moments I was quivering at full length while she was trying to swallow my whole dick into her throat! She never made it but she came damn close!

"I'm gonna cum!" I warned her. "I'm gonna cum right down your sucking throat!"

"Oh, good! DO it! Cum for me! I need to taste it! Now Jonnie, now!"

As if on cue my body arched and I began to blast my load between her lips, into her sucking mouth and throat! She never missed a beat! She took it all, gladly and then tried to coax even more from my dick!

She swallowed the last of it, licked her lips to be sure she hadn't missed anything and then snuggled up to me.

"I just love your big tits," I told her as I was fondling the big melon that was resting on my chest.

"I'm glad. You can play with them anytime you like as long as you let me play with your big hard-on!" she responded. "But now we should get cleaned up. Mom should be home any moment!'

And sure enough moments after we had gotten redressed her Mom came in the back door and asked for some help to unload the groceries.

Neither of us could resist sneaking a grab now and then as we worked but we unloaded the car. And then I snuck off to take a nap while the women prepared dinner.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Could you help me sort the laundry, Jonnie? I have to start another load of wash and while I do that you could sort and fold this load."

"Sure enough," I told her. I watched Maggie's Mom walk out of the room. Her ass was surprisingly firm and tight as she left. It looked great under the mini-skirt she had on! For a woman who had to be in her forties, she looked amazing! What with Monica's continued attempts to tease me to an erection I have to admit that I had pretty much ignored Mom. Now as I watched her leave the laundry room I wondered if I had missed something.

I dumped out the basket of clothes she had left me and started to sort thru them. I found several bras, some panties and assorted other items. I left the bras for last, after I had folded the blouses and jeans.

There were several bras left over. As I looked them over I saw that they were different sized. The smaller ones were labeled with Maggies initial. There were a couple that were bigger, these seemed to be Monica's. And then there were three bras that were even larger. In fact, they were gigantic! It looked like you could make one bra for Maggie and one bra for Monica out of the fabric that comprised just one of the largest bras. And still have some fabric left over. I guessed that they were Mom's bras but I didn't know for sure. She didn't seem to be that big!

As I said, Maggie's had her initials on them. The next largest ones were labeled 32-GGG and that was what Monica said she wore. The last ones had no size tag at all. There was a tag the read Custom Made, Burns and Adrian, Philadelphia, PA. I had never heard of them but these were some lovely lace and satin contraptions that looked like they could hold pumpkins easily!

That evening at dinner I sat at the end of the table with Monica on my left and Maggie on my right. Maggies Mom sat across from me at the square table. Monica snuck her right hand into my lap from time to time and played with my cock, trying to get me hard. And I have to admit that it worked!

By the time I got up to fetch some seconds I was almost at full extension. Maggie didn't notice but Monica did. And so did Mom! I saw a startled look flash across her face as I rounded the table and headed for the kitchen.

Later that evening we all sat around watching some forgettable Hallmark movie. Maggie and I held hands on the sofa while Mom and Monica occupied matching loungers. Maggie was really into it for some reason. I had trouble following the plot. In part because it was boring and in part because Monica kept pulling her blouse tighter and showing off her figure to me.

Despite my best attempts I was unable to get my cock to go down. It stayed up and created a bulge in my pants. I'm pretty sure that I caught Mom sneaking a look from time to time, too!

In an attempt to escape an uncomfortable situation I volunteered to make some popcorn and went into the galley kitchen to get started.

I had barely gotten started when Mom joined me.

"I'll get the popcorn machine", she told me.

"You have a machine to make popcorn?" I asked. "I was going to use the microwave."

"Oh, no honey! Microwave doesn't do popcorn right! Here, I'll show you!"

She bent over in front of me and rattled around lie the cabinet looking for the popcorn popper. As she did so her skirt pulled up to expose her ass and the thong that split her cheeks. She was taut and fit! As she bent and shifted her weight I watched her butt flex and shift! Mom had a world class butt!

She stood up and handed me the popper. Somehow, while she was bent over her blouse had come half unbuttoned. I took the popper and she used both hands to flap her blouse as if she was getting hot. I was treated to glimpses of her cleavage and upper chest.

She wasn't wearing anything tight but it was obvious that she was carrying an extremely large bra to handle her munificence! I fooled around with the popper but I was paying a lot more attention to Mom and her boobs than I was to the popcorn.

"Here," she demanded, "let me do that, Jonnie". She grabbed the popcorn machine out of my hands and slid between me and the counter. She pushed her ass against me as she began to set up the popper. Her butt moved back and forth, rubbing against my erection. She leaned over the counter to plug in the machine and as she did so she pushed back against me even harder. I could feel her buttocks clench and release as she ground herself against me.

When she finally turned around she pulled me to her tightly. She had a wicked smile on her face.

"I saw that Monica was playing with you at the table. You seem to reach a rather prominent bulge! I can see, and feel, that I'm right!"


Still smiling at me she made a production of unbuttoning her blouse and spreading it wide open for me to see just what she had to offer. And she had more to offer than I had dreamed! Mom was fucking HUGE!

As she slowly rocked her shoulders back and forth I could see the upper swells of her breasts as they moved and shifted. Her bra was having a hard time of it to control her massive melons. I was having a hard time of it as my cock grew to full length!

Both her hands were at my groin now.

"Oh, my you ARE hung, aren't you, Jonnie! Do you like big tits? Like mine? Or do you prefer smaller ones like Monica or even Maggie?" She giggled. I think she knew the answer.

"I don't like to show off in public. I like the looks I get but it's tiring having to deal with all the men who want to fondle my massive melons! So I wear a minimizer bra most of the time and put on layers of clothes so that I don't attract too much attention with my gigantic 56 in bust! I'm not sure what my cup size would be. Burns and Adrian, where I get my customer made bras doesn't use cup sizes. They just measure me up and make the bras to fit! I'll wear one for you later. You'll see the difference between them and this minimizer that I have on now!"

As she spoke she was arching her back and twisting from side to side to allow me to admire her bodacious bust!

"I don't think you should ever wear a bra," I told her. "You should proudly show off what you have to offer! You make Monica look flat chested!"

"Do you really think so? I'm not sure. I mean, I like it when a guy like you is admiring me. But some men are just crude! I don't like that. And some women get jealous and say all sorts of nasty things!"

"Those women ar just wishing that they could fill a bra the way that you do!" I told her while I hefted and bounced her juggs. They were quivering and shaking as I worked them over. So big! So amazingly firm and as I watched I could see her nipples were getting harder and larger! By the time I took my hands away there were almost the size of shot glasses! Just amazing!

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers
12