So Big, So Eager!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers

"You have such good hands! that felt so good! Don't stop! Keep going!" she told me while turning around and snuggling back up against me. She pulled my hands to her boobs and then yanked her sweater up over her tits.

I pinched her nipples between my thumbs and first two fingers and pulled her tits out to form huge cones. Then I jiggled and shook them which made her moan and sigh in happiness.

"I think you're going to make me cum," she moaned. "No one has ever done that before! It feels so feaking good! Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh, yesssss!" her voice trailed off as she shook and quivered in my arms.

"Oh, that was wonderful!, Jonnie! I've never cum like that before! I want more, honey, I want a lot more!" She turned back in my arms and gave me a hot extended kiss. When we parted she made sure to lick my lips with her long tongue and then she guided me into her bedroom. We spent the next few hours exploring each other and taking turns pushing each other to the limits! She was amazing!

When I crept back to my bed I was completely worn out. I slept the sleep of the dead and didn't get up until late the next morning. As I lay in bed getting ready to climb out of bed I wondered what the new day would have for me.

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,192 Followers
12