All Comments on 'So Big, So Eager!'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

another guy who starts a story with over compensating ands telling us he has a 12 incher, and that's when I stop reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love huge tits too. My name is Dave too.

Sure they are exaggerated at 32GGG and Mom is custom made. It worked for me.

Ignore negative comments.

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 2 years ago

This is my kind of story. The opening dialogue concerning bra sizes and the comparisons among female family members are winning elements in my book. Enjoyed the return of Burns and Adrian; less knowing that they don't use cup sizes (What?!). Glad to see a new story from you and hope to see another one soon.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 2 years ago

This is the first of your submissions I've read.

There are so many things to comment on, but none of them are good, so I'll limit myself to some of the most memorable.

It's pretty obvious you spent no time even reading through this before you submitted it. Missing words, totally wrong words, extra words, all combined to make this a horrible read regardless of what you intended to say.

When one considers the names Maggie and Monica, sisters, how exactly would one differentiate the initials of one from the other?

Where is the incest in this? One guy has sex with two women, separately, and neither of them are related to him. This fact alone, putting it in the wrong category, deserves a 3 star reduction. Alas, there are no negative star options for rating here.

He gets up and goes in the kitchen, followed by his girlfriend’s mother, leaving the girlfriend and her sister watching the movie. They are in the women's house.

He and the mom have sex for several hours, then he goes to his bedroom.

He had a bedroom in his girlfriend’s house, and neither she nor her sister notice that he and their mom have disappeared?

I think even a prepubescent child would see the glaring fault in this, but not you. You're not smart enough to catch the problem there, and I imagine you're angry that I just don't understand your writing. You probably think I should read it again so that maybe I could understand.

Such quality work, I don't see me reading anything else you've published. I hope I don't anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A kid with a dick the size of a fence post (laughable) is bad enough, but then the girls all start off by quoting their ridiculous, equally over-exaggerated bra sizes? What 12 year old wanker wrote this shit?

sp9983sp9983over 2 years ago

How did his girlfriend not notice what was happening right under her nose?

jago668jago668over 2 years ago

To cageysea9725

On the proofreading. I'm terrible at it as my mind skips over and fills in where needed. So I'll take your word for it.

On the names and initials, easy enough. Middle names.

Incest. I have no idea either. It is like he started the story with it being his sisters and his mom, then decided to change it to girlfriend, her sister, and her mother. Then forgot to change the tag and a couple pieces. Like the boy referring to his girlfriend's mother as "mom".

On the bedroom. While it doesn't explicitly say he went home. I would assume since he went to sleep in his bed that he went home. Once again it also feels like it could have been the same issue I mentioned in the incest part where he changed the story and forgot to fix all the parts. The entire story is a bit rushed. Would have been better stretched out. So the mom and the boy groped/made out a bit and went back where she teased him some. Then a few days later they get some alone time and go at it. With a bit more actual description.

As for not wanting to read anymore of the author's stories. That is fine. I don't read stories on this website for super realism and in depth characters. Just like I don't need every movie to be an academy award winning best picture movie. Sometimes I just want a movie with explosions, titties, and cool fight scenes. Sometimes I want a good drama, sometimes a comedy. Sometimes I just want to read a story about a dude with a big dick fucking his girlfriend's mom who has huge boobs.

menziesmenziesover 2 years ago

Mom got me from the start - thank you

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungover 2 years ago

How old are you - 14? This story is a joke..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lost me as soon as I read "12" cock" -1

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bra sizes are based on measurement around the body and a cup size.

For example. 32E is a bigger bust than a 38D.

The cup (E) is bigger. The number is just how round you are.

Hence skinny people don’t have 38D chests.

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 2 years ago

LOL! The anons are in full blast on this story, aren't they? WoW! Never seen this fired up! You got them this time for sure. As usual, I like where you are going with this story. Hope there is more to this chapter. Also, keep annoying the anons! I actually like seeing their comments just as much as the story itself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love this story!

HungBigBenHungBigBenover 2 years ago

Looking for the continuations....good work. And to those who doubt..those anonymous posters...yes, 12" and larger cocks do exist....mine is a lot longer, and all the males in my family, both sides, had extreme endowments...and I have, over the decades, encountered others as well. Not "common" but we do exist.

And to the poster about a 38" band size not on skinny women...yes, it can be when the lady is very tall. A woman who appears thin and is in the 5'11" and tall range...can easily have a 38 inch around measurement. And the bra sizes...no such thing as a GGG cup. The sizes changed/cup size designators, changed over the last decade plus....since the early 2000s....now D, E, F (formerly a DD and a DDD), G, H, J (skip I except overseas in Europe they use I), K, L, M, N, O, P....those are all made now...20 years ago the J cup and above were all special made by specialty lingerie stores/shops...not now...you can order, as an example, a 32N or a 36O cup on several websites...herroom.com and others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was so hot. Please continue, also ignore the other negative commneters. Your stories are amazing!

If your interested, I have an idea for a story. Remember one of your other stories, Clara's cleavage? I was wondering if you can make another story like that again but this time with a twist. The roles will be reversed as the male protagonist is the one who unintentionally grows his girlfriend(or someone they just met and just want casual sex)'s breasts.

Can I ask will you be making another TV show series anytime soon like That's 69 (70) show series? I would like to see how you adapt TV shows like Modern Family or How I met your mother in your style of writing.

Or how about a movie franchises like the Marvel Cinematic universe? Hear they have alot of women there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think I must have missed something. Mom takes jonnie back to her bedroom for several hours and then he goes to his bedroom for the rest of the night. What happened to the girls?

DDDDaveDDDDaveover 1 year agoAuthor

They were watching the Kardashians

HungBigBenHungBigBenover 1 year ago

DDDDave, you quoted one of the best lines I have heard women say to me...at least the first part. You wrote "I love BIG Dicks"....I have heard that many times. But it is always great when they say the rest of the truth..."I love big dicks and you really do have the biggest cock I have ever seen or heard of....I would not think it was possible if I was not holding you and seeing for myself....incredible!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...