All Comments on 'So Close'

by _sweetuntilforever

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very HOT!

Father-Daughter fucking at its very best! Maybe he made another daughter in his daughter?

X S sexX S sexover 18 years ago
Intense--nice style

Keep it up..the subtle reference to other emotions was a very good.

_Lady1SensuaL1Fire__Lady1SensuaL1Fire_over 18 years ago
Excellent!

Very hot, raw, all-consumming. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow, for as short as that

was it was intense eroticism at it's best. I'm still not quite able to complete thought...great job.

King BooneKing Booneover 18 years ago
GREAT

Great start on your writting career. A very well thought out hot and erotic story, grabbing you from the start and holding you until the finish.

jes1701jes1701over 18 years ago
Damn

Damn so hot, that was pure raw fucking. I think every girl has a need to be taken that way some just dont admit it, but i know I was sa very turned on.

I want a dady to do that to me lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nicely done

Looking forward to more.

Angela Hart

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a very hot story

It shows what plenty of fathers ache to do to their little princess. The draw of that adorable little coochie between her legs overwhelms their minds. For lots of dads, even thinking about their daughter's sweet slit has their fatherly cock practically busting out of their pants. And I like don's suggestion--time for daddy to make a baby in his baby.

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
Confused....

She called him by his name... is is maybe a step-daughter, daughter he told to call him by name, to spur him on, or roll play with the wife?

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 4 years ago
Oh man

This was really good and intense! Even thou it was only 1 page,it definatlely took a hold on me...Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous