All Comments on 'So Far Away Ch. 03'

by BrenCain

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Morrigan_Morrigan_almost 14 years ago
Great chapter!

They are fighting! I hope she kicked the Alien in his equivavelent of nuts:)

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035almost 14 years ago
Fiesty

That girl is a fiesty one. I enjoyed visualizing the weak but frantic woman fighting the Grey aliens. I hope Dānoar saves them. Keep the story going. I like the story alot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I have to admit the story is quite different then anything I have read before. The only thing that I can critisize really is the fact that it is an erotic story board, and... well there has been no sex, no hint of anything to do with sex. The emotions of the three chapters are rather high, but really, if you are going to write in an erotic story board, you could at least include some sex.

BrenCainBrenCainalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Working on it

I know some of you are questioning where the sex is and I just want to let you all know that is on it's way. I wanted to build the background before I put the sex in. It's like the climax to the climax. Hang in there! ;-)

ZeeAZiZeeAZialmost 14 years ago
To Anon.

First of all, I love this story. You're a good storyteller and you should write more and often.

Just because this is an erotic story board doesn't mean that it has to get right to the point. Maybe the author would like for us to get to know the characters a littler better. Or even better, have the characters get to know one another a little more. Just because these two seem to be connected doesn't mean that when they're finally alone together they're going to go at it. How much fun would that be?

I really like how you're building up to it. That way it isn't just mindless sex. It will have meaning to the characters and to us. That way we readers can be like "FINALLY!" and be all excited. ♥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrenCain@BrenCain
Over active imagination- I would say that 90% of my stories are from dreams, the other 10% would be random day dreams.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES