So Good, She Had to Share Pt. 02

Story Info
Marissa has another opportunity to share her husband.
11.6k words
3.9
13.2k
13
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 02/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Rogue
The_Rogue
19 Followers

The following is another in a series of sexual adventures my husband and I had with my friends the first few years we were together. Because of how the events took place, some of them are told from my perspective and some are told from my husband's. They are based on true events and the names have been changed.

After that night Jo and I had with Cris, I was wondering how often similar situations might occur. Cris now knew that she had somewhere to get multiple orgasms with no strings attached practically whenever she wanted and that I was okay with it. Whenever the subject came up with Jo he said he looked at it no differently than giving a friend a neck massage and that he was okay with whatever I was okay with.

Life continued to proceed as normal for a while. Cris had started her next semester at college, almost an hour away, so she hadn't been able to come up to visit again yet. Jenny was still living across town with her steady boyfriend at the time and seemed to be pretty serious about him, so I figured she wouldn't be up for fooling around that much. Meanwhile, Jo and I were becoming closer and more serious. It was becoming clear to us both we were each other's future.

We were getting more and more adventurous with sex. Everywhere in our apartment was fair game - the dining table, kitchen counter, living room floor, computer desk, computer chair (actually a favorite for a while), shower, weight bench, even the closet. It wasn't really that we were trying to have sex everywhere. It was more like we were always teasing and touching each other, so we just went at it wherever and whenever we couldn't stand it anymore.

We went late night swimming at the apartment's pool a few times. One time managing a quickie before the maintenance guy caught us and reminded us there was no swimming after eight o'clock. One of the more daring times was in the apartment's laundry room which had a large window looking out into the parking lot. We aren't exhibitionists and never were, so I don't think we would have tried it during the daytime. At night at least we could see if lights were coming into the parking lot.

All I had on was a spaghetti-strap top, sports bra, some loose cotton shorts, and a thong. Jo was wearing a t-shirt and jogging pants over boxers. I had been pushing my ass out while getting the clothes out of the washer while he ground against me from behind slightly, teasing us both. I could feel the effect this was having on him as he rubbed against me. Meanwhile, he was reaching around me, cupping my breasts and rubbing his fingers over my nipples.

My nipples are an average size based on those I've seen, but my areolas are rather large and dark. Their texture when I'm aroused can be obvious, especially through a thin shirt.

We were so worked up we didn't feel like walking around the building and back up the stairs to our apartment so Jo just turned the lights off in the room. It was late and dark outside, so no one could see anything unless a car came and parked right in front of the laundry room. With the lights out in the room there was just enough light coming through the windows from the pole lights that lit the parking lot to see what we were doing but wouldn't let anyone see us unless they were right outside looking in.

We went to the far corner farthest from the window and door. Jo pressed me up against one of the washers as he started kissing my neck. Jo is taller than me by almost nine inches so the stiff prodding at my belly button was coming from his wonderfully hard cock straining against two layers of fabric.

"Who knew laundry could be this exciting," I said as I pressed my hand against the front of his pants.

"It is when we keep teasing each other like we have." Jo answered with hot breath right behind my right ear.

At that point I was already aching down below. His kisses then turned to soft bites on my neck and my knees got weak. Jo found out on our first date that my neck is a sensitive sexual trigger area. My gasp, followed by a slight limpness to my body to his embrace, was his signal that I couldn't take much more.

We knew each other so well by then. Jo could guess I was very wet at that point. When his fingers reached inside the loose leg of my shorts to move aside the small panel of fabric that covered my bare mound, he was proven right.

Jo, being taller than me, sometimes lent itself to some positions but made others a little awkward. In this case, he just picked me up and set me on the edge of the washer. The level change lined us up almost perfectly. Our lips pressed together and tongues explored each other as our hands and fingers did the same.

Jo pulled my shorts and thong aside as I pulled his waistband out to free what I had once referred to as his magic orgasm wand. He had smiled at the comment and said that he thought most women had those in their top dresser drawer. That might be true but the object right then pushing against me, parting me, sliding against my wetness upward to firmly tease my throbbing clit was nothing you could buy in a store. It was the perfect penis made just for my happiness and pleasure.

With a sudden push, the head of his cock pierced into me. Jo's hands went to my hips, preparing to pull me forward when he pushed again. I leaned back, supporting myself on my elbows and eased forward to the edge a little more. I wanted to feel all of him in me. Knowing it was a little awkward in that position for me, Jo released my hips now that I was anchored, and used his hands almost like stirrups for me to put my feet in. This took the pressure off my back, so I let my thighs fall apart so I could relax and enjoy.

Jo teased me a little, pulling out and pushing into me with short, half-inch movements until I whimpered. This "mini-fuck" was torture and so I reminded Jo that, as hot as the situation was, we probably didn't have all night.

With a frustratingly slow push, I felt him finally give me every inch, filling me completely. He held himself tight against me for a while, grinding into me. Feeling his cock twitch and churn in me with subtle motions while his body ground against my clit was almost more than I could take. I could feel one of those full body-shaking orgasms approaching when Jo suddenly seemed distracted by something behind him. I was about to complain when he turned back around to me and said he had something he wanted to try.

"Now?"

"Yeah, come here," with that, he pulled me toward him and told me to hold on.

I realized then that the machine we were using had just entered the spin cycle and figured that was probably what he was thinking. He reached under my thighs and lifted me off the washer. He had pulled out of me slightly when getting ready to move but after lifting me we readjusted and his shaft sank just as deep as ever. My legs clenched tighter around him as I almost came right then.

Holding me tightly he walked me the six feet over to the vibrating washer and set me on the edge. With Jo still holding my hips, I leaned back into the position from the other washer. It was then I noticed that the vibrations from the washer actually did what movies and such said it did.

Jo held his cock deep inside me and let the vibrations do what he had been doing before. It was like having a large vibrator inside me vibrating slowly except it was a cock that fit me perfectly. I was being stimulated all over inside. I might have gotten the edge of the other washer a little wet but I knew I was about to make a puddle on this one.

The pause to move locations had held off my impending orgasm temporarily but with this new stimulation, it caught up to me almost immediately. Feeling it about to hit, all I could do was wrap my legs tightly around Jo's waist and let it surge through me. I had to try and control myself as best I could because I didn't want to risk banging my head on the control panel.

Despite my efforts, my arms gave way so I let my head rest on the controls while I writhed on the lid, Jo staying deep inside me the whole time. The thought that maybe someone could pull up any second and see me in the throes of orgasm with nothing I could do about it just didn't register at the time. It was crazy.

As I got control of my body and breathing, Jo pulled my thong and shorts back into place and then helped me down. Standing on wobbly legs, I leaned against the next washer over, keeping my overly sensitive body away from the vibrating washer.

We collected our dried laundry and walked back to our apartment. Jo would come and take care of the other load later. Walking back I realized my thong and shorts were soaked from crotch down and the top of Jo's pants and boxers were wet.

"Great," he said. "We have more laundry to do already."

When we got back to the apartment we went straight to the bedroom. I dropped the basket on the floor as Jo pulled off his pants and boxers. My head barely touched the pillow and Jo was on me pulling my shorts and thong off. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he slid into me bringing out a loud moan and then I begged for him to fuck me hard. He pounded three more orgasms out of me before he had to go get the laundry. I just laid there catching my breath and glowing.

Such was our lives for a while until sometime around the first week of October Cris said she was coming up for the weekend. She wanted to come over and have Jo take some more sexy photos of her. Obviously they were a hit amongst some of the college guys and gals. I thought maybe this would provide another sharing opportunity but decided to just play it by ear. I discussed it with Jo and, of course, he was fine with it. I told him she would most likely want one of his full-body massages too.

The day came and Jenny called saying she wanted to come over and watch. She had seen the photos Cris had that Jo took and so had her boyfriend. Jenny didn't share Steve the way I shared Jo. She let some flirting take place between him and Cris but that was it. She knew how Cris could be and didn't want her taking without asking.

I found out later that Jenny didn't trust Steve quite as much as I trusted Jo, so, knowing how Cris was, she wasn't going to leave them alone together. She said she let him have enough fun by seeing Cris go braless, topless, or change clothes, which Cris would do in the middle of the living room if she felt like. She knew that sometimes Cris did it on purpose to tease him. Jenny also let him watch her and Cris make out and fool around while she was there to get him wound up for later.

As it turns out, Steve had suggested Jenny get take some photos too, so they were coming over to see if she would pose for some after Cris. We talked about a few ideas for the pics and Jo rigged up a few backdrops in the living room. With some general ideas about what they wanted, Cris and Jenny brought a few things to pose in.

Steve got comfortable on the couch watching football while Cris, Jenny, and I went to my bedroom to figure out what they should wear first. Knowing what Cris's first photos looked like, obviously Steve was okay with Jo seeing Jenny partially nude if not all the way. I was the only one not getting naked it seemed. Actually, they had only planned on lingerie photos at first but what we found out over time (with other friends too) is when the camera starts clicking, inhibitions and clothes are often cast aside.

Before they started, Cris gave me her small digital camera so I could take some private pics for her to have of everything, especially all the clothing changes. Cris went first, wearing a red with white fur trim bra and panty set that looked like it was from a Santa's mistress collection with a Santa hat. After a few poses, Jenny donned the sexy Santa outfit while Cris changed. They took turns for a while and then Cris wanted to take a few together. That started turning it up a bit. With Steve right there enjoying the makeshift photo shoot, Jenny made sure to let Cris know she didn't want these shared with every guy on campus.

Jo kept snapping away in the living room using the backdrop through a few different lingerie changes. He then proposed that since they were in lingerie (mostly), that they move to the bedroom for a more natural setting, especially if they were going to be semi-nude or more.

Looking back now, with him knowing how we were, I'm still pretty sure the reason for his suggestion was genuine but not totally. Sort of like leaving lighters and fireworks out in the open around a bunch of adolescents. You have a good idea what's going to happen.

At first, Cris wore a cream colored bra and panty set that was sheer enough to see her small but dark nipples and reveal that was cleanly shaved below. Jenny wore a black set that was like satin with ribbon ties. They posed a bit and then Jo suggested they lay on the bed and he would use the sheet to strategically cover certain areas. Cris was fine with this, of course, seeing as how she liked people she was comfortable with to see her naked.

Jenny paused for a second possibly thinking it was a little weird to get naked in front of Jo. It only lasted a second though, as she seemed to reason that Steve didn't appear to care and if Cris and I had told her it was okay then it was. Smiling devilishly, I said to her loud enough to carry into the living room that Steve could see my boobs to make fair if he wanted.

"It might be even if you just showed him one maybe," Jenny joked, referring to the size difference between my D-cups and her B's.

"He can see mine too!" Cris yelled.

"He sees them often enough you ho." Jenny said, slapping Cris lightly on the side of her exposed left breast.

I then added, "We've all seen your boobs, slut."

"You're one to talk Marissa," Cris fought back. "You've flashed half the city!"

Jo looked at me with a grin. "Really?" he said, accusingly.

I knew he was just picking. I had told him how wild I had been before.

"Hey," I said as I cupped my breasts from underneath in my low-cut, spaghetti-strap top and bounced them a little, "these things can get you stuff if used correctly."

"Okay, okay," Jo said, waving his hand for attention, "we're getting off track here."

We all agreed and Cris decided to go first, as usual. She got on the bed and started posing as if she had just decided to lounge in bed that day in sexy lingerie. Jenny then joined her for a few mostly innocent ones, as if they were a lazy lesbian couple just cuddling. Then, to absolutely no one's surprise, things progressed with some light kissing and touching.

Cris took her bra off exposing her full C-cup breasts which I was a little jealous of because, when she laid on her back, they just stayed in place like two round mountains instead of leaning off to the side like my big D's. They posed for a few pics with Jenny covering Cris's nipples in different ways and then Jenny removed her bra, showing her small B-cups and tiny pink nipples.

They posed for some with Cris covering Jenny's nipples in a way Jenny did for Cris and then they both posed for some together and individually with boobs exposed. By the time it was over, I was feeling kind of warm and tingly. Just watching some of the posing made my mind come up with more than a few erotic scenarios.

Jo then had Cris get totally naked and pose just covered strategically with a towel, part of the sheet, or just positioned in a way to not reveal her pussy but also show that she was naked. By this time Jenny was more comfortable and did not hesitate in taking of her panties too, revealing that she was also shaved. She posed for a few of the same type Jo had just taken of Cris and then they posed for a few together.

Steve had come to look and commented occasionally on how one pose or another was sexy or hot, but primarily focused on football. He knew Jenny would jump him as soon as they got home after all that posing, teasing, and touching. Jo went to the living room for a snack and to pack up the camera while Cris, Jenny, and I stayed in the bedroom.

Jenny had just made a comment about thinking she had got a little wet during the whole thing when I noticed Cris had that mischievous look in her eye. The subtle evil look she would get right before we all wound up naked (or partially) on the bed, or couch, or floor. It had been a while but now two out of the three of us were already naked, so when she grabbed Jenny and tumbled with her onto the bed I shouldn't have been surprised.

The only warning Cris gave before attacking was, "Wet huh? Let's see!"

Jenny had let out a yelp as Cris tackled her to the bed and voiced some resistance.

"We're already naked," Cris said, "might as well have some fun. Take some pics now Marissa."

"No, no, no. I need to get dressed!" Jenny said, not really trying to wrestle Cris off the top of her and at the same time giving me a not really believable warning. "Marissa, don't you dare take pictures!"

Cris had managed to get on top of Jenny, straddling her body and now fighting with her arms a little while kissing and nibbling on her neck and chest. I was already a little excited and now this made me want to put the camera down and jump in to the fun.

I was already putting the camera down when Cris said, "You get the left side and I'll take the right."

I crawled up to Jenny's left side and put my left leg over hers while grabbing her left arm. Meanwhile, Cris moved off Jenny's stomach and mirrored me on Jenny's right side.

This is the way we used to have to get Jenny going most times. She is strong for her size and if she really didn't want this she could have thrown Cris to the floor way before I got involved but this was her way of managing her bisexual denial. I could tell when I grabbed her that she was only half-heartedly fighting. Cris's hand went quickly down between Jenny's legs.

"Aha! You are wet!"

"Steve!" Jenny called for help while Cris giggled on top of her, as if she really expected her boyfriend to come and interrupt this girl/girl fun. "They're trying to rape me," she exclaimed, a slight smile on her face as she was saying it.

Jenny's face only had a slight look of frustration when Steve's answer of, "You can't rape the willing." came back from the living room.

From where we were in the bedroom I could lean forward and look out the door and see Steve sitting on the couch watching football. Jo was in there too but not sitting where I could see him. I was thinking he'd be sorry he missed this.

Jenny continued to protest and lightly struggle even after Cris and I both had our lips wrapped around her small pink nipples. While Cris still had Jenny's right side pinned and I had her left I reached down to see for myself what effect we were having on her. Also, I wanted to remove the last bit of protest she had and I knew exactly how to do that. As my finger pushed between her very wet labia, Jenny took a short breath followed by a short, slight whimpered moan. I slid my finger up to rest on her clit and pressed down firmly.

Jenny's body tensed as she closed her eyes and uttered a stuttering, "Oh.....fffffuck!"

That did it. She shook a little and then relaxed and started to writhe and whimper as I started gently stroking her clit up and down. I knew she was more turned on than she had wanted to admit. Now we were going to reap the benefits of that instead of Steve. Knowing Jenny's appetite though, he'd still get his chance later.

Jenny's leg wrapped around mine as her hand grasped hard onto one of the pillows. My lips released the nipple I had been enjoying and saw Jenny biting on her lower lip. I knew the fight was over.

"Hey Cris," I sort-of whispered, looking at her with a big grin, "there's some chocolate syrup in the fridge."

"Yummy!" She answered, reading my mind.

One of the things we liked to do was play with flavors. Most lube that we had were flavored strawberry or chocolate or something. I moved my body more over Jenny as Cris left for the kitchen and then lowered my mouth onto the nipple Cris had been sucking on eliciting a tight-lipped whimper from Jenny.

The_Rogue
The_Rogue
19 Followers