So Good, She Had to Share Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Cris passed through the living room I heard Jo ask her if we were having fun. Then when he asked her what she was looking for I heard Steve say, "chocolate syrup." Either he had heard me or he had heard stories.

When Cris got back with the syrup we repositioned Jenny, turning her so her legs hung off the side of the bed that was towards the door. Cris knelt on the floor between Jenny's legs and I was up on the bed straddling her right arm, my back toward the headboard. I took the syrup from Cris, mainly because I didn't trust her not to make too much of a mess, and dripped just a little on each nipple and a little swirl right above her clit.

"C'mon guys." Jenny started to protest in a mildly raspy voice. "I don't wanna be all sticky."

"Oh we can take care of that." Cris said right before dragging her tongue through the chocolate and down over Jenny's clit.

Jenny tensed a little and let out a short gasp as Cris got to work. Meanwhile I started slowly swirling my tongue over each nipple slowly cleaning off the syrup. Jenny's legs were laying over Cris's shoulders and she was steadily 'oohing and 'aaahing' as we both continued to lick, suck and rub everywhere we knew would get to her.

After just a few seconds I thought I heard Jo say something to Steve from the living room and then he appeared in the doorway. I guess his curiosity got the better of him, but really who wouldn't want to see this?

He had a sort of grin with one eyebrow raised and just said, "Well ok."

I knew part of him wanted to jump in and help. The only thing keeping him from it was he would want to make sure Steve was cool with it even if he wasn't planning on doing anything to Jenny, well, that and I was backed up against the headboard so he couldn't just get behind me.

"Interesting," he said standing in the doorway smiling. "I think I might bring a chair in here. This is much more entertaining."

"Really?" I said, smiling. "You sure you wouldn't want to keep watching football?" I then slowly licked across Jenny's nipple again while keeping eye contact with him.

"Damn," he said with a smile as I teased him. His nice-guy side fighting with his inner beast to keep from stepping into the room, ripping his clothes off, and then ravishing me and anyone else not wearing clothes. I imagined those little cartoon angels like in the old cartoons on his shoulders kicking the shit out of each other.

He then responded, "Fuck football."

He turned and went back down the hallway. I was starting to wonder if I had been too cruel. He hadn't been expecting to watch such a scene especially if he couldn't participate. After a little while we'd possibly think of a way to include the guys, or maybe not, but right now the girls were having fun.

I was thinking about what toys to get out and try on Jenny when I realized both guys were coming down the hall. What surprised me, though, was my first instinct was to grab my shirt. I had it over my head and pulled down before I realized what I was doing.

Why was I suddenly modest? I hadn't cared before about anyone seeing me topless. I loved showing the double D's off. Maybe it was because Steve was an exclusive boyfriend to Jenny and I didn't want to cross a line. Maybe it was because I felt like I wanted Jo to be the only guy to see my assets from now on. It's not like Jo hadn't seen Jenny naked and Steve seemed to be ok with it. Besides, Jo knew I was topless back here. If he didn't want Steve to see me that way he would've warned me. All this went through my head by the time the guys appeared in the doorway.

They didn't just appear in the doorway. They came in the room wearing dorky looking smiles while carrying folding chairs and a bucket of popcorn!

"Hope you don't mind," Jo said. "We couldn't pass up this entertainment."

Cris and Jenny both looked up to see what was going on.

"Really?" Cris complained. "This is girl time!"

"We're not asking to join." Steve responded."We just want to watch."

With that, they sat down in their chairs, wide smiles on their faces, and grabbed the popcorn.

"Jenny," I said looking down at her as she was rolling her eyes, "our guys are so goofy."

"Jo, you know if we keep going I'm probably going to get naked." I let Jo decide to what extent this was going. I'd be fine with Steve watching if Jo was. I had no interest in doing anything with Steve, although I don't think Jenny cared if he played with others as long as she was there, which was similar to my stance with Jo.

"So you don't mind if Steve sees?"

"They don't seem to mind me seeing you molesting Jenny," saying that using his fingers to put air quotes on the word molesting. "I know many people have seen your boobs before so I'm ok with it if you are."

"Ok then," I said and pulled my shirt back off to free my breasts.

"Wow," I heard Steve say as I leaned back down to continue what I was doing. I'm sure his smile had gotten even bigger "Very nice."

"I know," answered Jo.

"Ugh, I knew he was going to say something about those," Jenny added, "Every guy loves big boobs."

"Hey babe, yours are great. I just . . ." Steve started when Cris interrupted.

"No talking. We're just letting you watch!"

Jo answered, "Sorry, we're good with that."

The guys then stayed quiet for fear of getting kicked out and we soon relaxed back into the rhythm of licking and sucking. Cris seemed to be really enjoying running her tongue up and down Jenny's smooth pussy while pausing to suck on her clit here and there. Jenny seemed to be enjoying it too, judging by her breathing and the way she was grabbing the sheets. Meanwhile, I was spending some time on her small breasts and tiny nipples that were hard nubs now in response to my tongue.

Jenny's hand had found its way between my thighs and found how wet I was getting. Wanting to step things up a little, I told Cris to look under the bed near where she was kneeling and find a black bag that resembled a large purse. I told her to feel free to use whatever she found in there. As she reached and pulled out the bag, I decided to pull my shorts and thong off so it would be easier for Jenny to touch me.

I didn't feel as self-conscious doing this since I had my back to the headboard instead of being on Jenny's left side where I'd be showing my ass and everything else to the guys. I mean, I'm sure they wouldn't mind but they could see more of everything from where I was right now and I didn't know if Jo wanted me giving Steve that much of a show. We were trying to keep it where the guys could enjoy their respective girlfriends without getting too much into the other's I guess or at least that was the general idea.

Cris smiled a little as she pulled out the small black bag and reached inside. Her eyes brightened as she looked into the bag of goodies and pulled out a small vibe and a long, smooth, purple, double-ended dildo.

"Ooh, here we go." She said with some enthusiasm.

"What? What have you got down there?" Jenny seemed a little nervous.

"Shush," I said, "just lay back and enjoy the fun." Then I leaned forward a little and let my left nipple, and most of my sizeable areola, cover Jenny's mouth.

Jenny let out a muffled and weak objection but then her tongue found my nipple and her lips formed some suction. I was really going to get heated now. As Cris touched the vibe to Jenny's other lips and started to move it I felt the moaning from Jenny's mouth vibrate through my breast. When the vibe hit Jenny's clit the suction on my nipple suddenly increased and Jenny's fingers pushed a little harder as they rubbed. My wetness started to coat the two fingers that had only partly pushed into my pussy.

Cris held the long dildo up, which was about one and a half inches in diameter. As I was looking to see what she was doing, she let her mouth cover the end to wet it and then slide down over the end a few inches, maybe more, acting like it was attached to a guy that would be appreciative of the gesture. I don't know about the dildo, but the two guys sitting near the foot of the bed seemed to appreciate it.

Cris pushed Jenny's thighs apart slightly more and nudged the tip of the dildo against her. Still holding the vibe against her clit, Cris twisted the dildo slightly and it slid nicely into Jenny's sopping pussy with little effort. Jenny's mouth released my nipple long enough to let out a little gasp followed by a deep moan.

As the dildo wash pushed into her, she simultaneously pushed two fingers into me as far as she could get them. I let out a moan myself and leaned forward to suck hard on Jenny's nipple as hard as I could to give her an idea of what she was doing to me.

Cris continued to slowly push the dildo deeper and deeper into Jenny. After about 7 inches Jenny, who had managed to find my nipple again with her mouth even though I was sucking on hers, released it again. "Ahh," she said, sort of gasping. "How deep are you going to go with that?"

"Let's find out." Cris answered as she pushed a little harder.

"Oh shit!" Jenny gasped as the dildo contacted and pushed firmly against the back wall of her pussy. I'm guessing she had taken about 8 or 9 inches of the dildo. Cris had that wide glassy-eyed look she got when she was really ready to get going. She wouldn't be satisfied with just a little playing now. This was going to be a full out female orgy if she had anything to say about it.

I just wondered how far Jenny was willing to go with an audience and how far Cris was going to take it before she decided to try and suggest letting the guys get involved. If left up to her this would eventually turn into a five-way so she could sample every combination for herself.

Just from the way Jenny was pumping her fingers into me I could tell Cris was really stroking that dildo into her. Jenny's lips were still wrapped firmly around my nipple and I could feel her moans vibrating through my breast get more intense and longer. I estimated her building orgasm would overtake her pretty soon and, as long as she kept sucking and fingering, mine wouldn't be far behind.

Cris had been happy for a while to watch Jenny squirm and twitch as the toy she was wielding repeatedly sank deep into her depths but she soon had to get another taste of Jenny. I caught the movement out of the corner of my eye as Cris leaned over to press her tongue against Jenny's clit as she kept going in and out with the dildo, twisting it slightly as she went.

I guessed that might push Jenny over the edge and I was right. As soon as Cris's tongue made contact, Jenny's body jerked and her free hand clasped onto the bedspread. At the same time, her mouth opened over my nipple with an "Aaah!" and her fingers that were still deep inside me curled tighter, pressing hard against my g-spot.

"Yes girl, yes!" Cris urged as Jenny remained tense for a few seconds before her body gently convulsed and her legs shook.

Jenny's sudden intense grip on my pussy combined with the raw sexuality of the moment finally caused my own building orgasm to wash over me. It was like a pulsing wave of electricity flowing from my core, out through my body, to my toes, fingertips, and my head where it exited my mouth in a somewhat anguished sounding, open-mouthed moan that I muffled by stuffing most of Jenny's right breast into my mouth.

"Wow." I heard Steve's voice. "That was nice."

"Hell yeah it was," Jo added.

I let out a short gasp as Jenny's fingers pulled out of me and then I sort-of collapsed onto my side, stretching out beside and around her shoulder as I let my orgasm run its course. With my face next to her head Jenny suddenly arched up as her mouth gaped open.

"Aah! Jenny gasped as Cris pulled the dildo from her. "How much of that thing did you have up inside me?"

"Only this much," Cris said with a wicked grin as she held up the toy. Her fingers circled around the toy about nine inches from the end where the tip of her index finger from her other hand was rested on its head. "Why?"

Jenny looked up at Cris's presentation, "Oh shit. How much is that?"

"I'd say about nine inches maybe," Steve commented.

"Damn," Jenny said looking a little surprised at Cris and then propped up on her elbows.

"Whatever slut," Cris said, dismissing Jenny. "You've taken more than that before."

Steve then sounded amused and curious at the same time. "Oh, really?"

"Yeah, but that was over a year ago!" she said to Cris then turned to Steve, "Long story babe. I'll tell you later."

"You came too Marissa?" Cris said as she as she lightly slapped my butt.

"Nah," I said while staring at the ceiling, my voice a little weak but filled with sarcasm. "I faked it for the guy's entertainment."

"Oh, we're definitely entertained." Jo said, still smiling.

"My hand knows you didn't fake it." Jenny added as she wiped her drenched hand and fingers on the blanket.

"Sorry," I told Jenny."I tend to cum a lot now."

"No kidding." Jenny said as she rolled over then slid off the bed onto her knees. "Oh dammit, I don't know if I can stand."

She used the bed to pull herself up to standing and shook her legs out a little. She then started to look around for her clothes. I rolled to the opposite side of the bed and put my shorts back on. Cris was now sitting on the edge of the bed, still naked.

The guys had already made their way back to the living room. We all decided we needed some water and maybe a snack, so Jenny and I put on a shirt and walked out to the kitchen. Cris came also but stayed naked.

Jenny proclaimed she was probably done for the night and they had to be going soon. Cris, who had sat on the couch drinking some water, said, "Aww, we were just getting warmed up. What about me?"

"Ok," I said, "Jo and I will give you some attention if Jenny is leaving."

"Ok, my turn but someone is going to have to drag me into the bedroom and take advantage of me." She says this like it's almost non-consensual yet raises her arms as if expecting someone to come lift her off the couch and carry her away to the bedroom. I look at Jo and after everything that's happened I'm pretty secure in what I say next.

"Honey," I say, smiling at him, "she says someone will have to drag her to the bedroom. Why don't you take care of that."

"Are you sure?" he says.

"Have at her babe." I said nonchalantly waving a hand toward her on the couch, "Go get started and I'll be in there soon."

He paused a second, shrugged his shoulders and said, "Ok then." Then he walked over to Cris and grasped her upraised arms. She sort of squealed as he pulled her off the couch and lifted her over his shoulder.

As Jo started carrying her naked body down the hallway Cris was crying out for anyone to help her and begins to fake resist saying, "No no!" and "Help me!" That was just one of her little kinks, being taken against her will. She was never really able to sell it though. Jenny was a lot more believable in her resistance but, like I said before, we knew better.

Jo walked Cris into the bedroom and laid her on the bed. Then, as she half-heartedly struggled, pinned her arms down and sat astride her legs. He had her effectively immobilized. I saw this from the living room and was wondering what exactly he was planning on doing when I got an idea.

I grabbed Jenny and told her before she left we should team up on Cris. That way she could pay her back for earlier and, since Jo had her held down rather effectively, we could do whatever we wanted, even if it tortured her some. In fact that was exactly what we would do.

Jenny told Steve to wait a little while because she was going to molest Cris for a bit and went with me into the bedroom. Jo had Cris pinned down and was nipping and kissing all over her boobs and nipples while she still weakly feigned non-compliance. She usually liked it rough around her boobs and nipples, but I knew Jo just didn't have it in him, he was just too nice. We, however, knew exactly how she liked it.

We both got on the bed on either side of Cris. "Well," I said, "since Jo has you pinned, I guess me and Jenny get to do whatever we want to you huh?"

"Oooh, that sounds good." Then, realizing what she said, added, "Wait, I mean oh no! Please don't!"

Jenny and I looked at each other, smiling. I noticed Jo was also smiling as he had stopped sucking at her left nipple and was shaking his head at her comment.

"Oh, that sounded convincing. What do you think?"

Jenny said, "Don't believe a word of it." She then grabbed Cris's right breast forcefully, slightly twisting it and told Jo to bite her nipple. Cris let out a yelp at Jenny's harsh touch but right after had a smile and that sparkle in her eye she got when she really got going. "Here we go." I thought to myself and then grabbed he left breast, squeezing the nipple firmly between my thumb and finger.

Jo really didn't have to hold her anymore but kept it up for the sake of the act. Jenny was telling him to bite harder and I sort of felt sorry for him. It was against his very nature to cause pain to a female. I credit his southern upbringing. Finally, Jenny told him to just bite her neck and she took over on Cris's nipple. I could tell when she did because Cris let out a very believable yelp that time.

Cris said something about not leaving a hickey because her mom might see it. Her mom was Filipino and very strict. She was under the impression that Cris was a good Catholic girl. If she only knew, she'd probably have a stroke. Jo let up and briefly apologized. I told him he should keep up what he had been doing just move a few feet down.

He seemed to get the hint and smiled. This would have been an opportunity for him to pull off his shirt or jogging pants considering this was probably going to go further but he just stayed focused on what he was doing. One of the things I loved about Jo from the start was he loved lick pussy and I mean truly loved it. Cris knew this from the night we had a threesome, so when he moved between her legs, she couldn't help but say, "Oh yes, eat that pussy!"

"Hey! Jenny said, "You're not supposed to be liking this."

"Oh but she is." I said.

Jo was just "fake" holding her down by her legs now as his mouth was firmly planted against her lips and seemed to be sucking away at her clit. We were doing so many things she could be whimpering and squealing from it was hard to tell.

Jenny and I both kept squeezing Cris's boobs while twisting, tugging, and biting at her nipples. Her panting and squealing got a little faster and higher and I knew Jo was getting to her. Her first orgasm had her writhing under us as she bucked against Jo's mouth. He held on like a bull rider trying to go the full 8 seconds.

He was still firmly attached and tonguing her as she seemed to calm a bit, so just like the last time he went down on her, her orgasm built again rapidly. It was only a few seconds until she was gasping and crying out short high pitched squeals as she came again.

Cris's eyes were glassy as she stared at the ceiling wide-eyed, panting. I noticed Jenny and I had both paused our aggression toward her boobs briefly to marvel at what Jo was doing to her. For a second Jenny had a look on her face as she watched Jo still licking away that seemed to say, "Damn, I'd like to try that." If Steve hadn't been there, I would have offered her the chance.

Deciding to step it up a little, I told Jenny to grab my bag beside the bad that held my toys. I patted Jo on the head to let him know to take a short break while we switched things up. Even though Cris had had a few orgasms already, we weren't through playing.

Jenny handed me the bag and as I looked through it for what I had in mind, I told Jo to pull Cris up into a sitting position and get behind her. I had decided to play with her head a little. Cris looked confused at first and so did Jenny. I said I was going to have Jo hold her from a different position so it would be easier for us to get to everything. This seemed to make sense to them so I told Jo how I wanted him to hold Cris as he got behind her.