So Good, She Had to Share Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat with her back to his chest and looped his arms underneath hers into what they call a full-nelson in wrestling. This kept her arms raised and controlled her head as his hands were clasped behind it. Having seen Cris's porn viewing history, I knew she had a bit of a bondage and submission kink. Not only did she have fantasies of being tied up and taken advantage of but also being secured on racks and other devises that held her in a compromising position that allowed all sorts of things to be done to her.

Next I had Jo lay back which lifted her butt slightly off the bed and allowed better access to her pussy. So now Jo was lying on his back with Cris lying on top of him like he was a living bondage device or something. As for her legs I had Jo put his legs over hers, pulling her thighs back with the back of his calves, I was appreciative that Jo was flexible and had long legs.

Cris started to protest a little now wondering why I was putting her in this position, but the look in her eyes gave away her thrill. I couldn't help but think that if Jo was naked his cock would be trying to fuck her ass in this position.

"Now we can really get to her," Jenny said with a very sinister tone.

"That was the idea." I said smiling, "What should we do first?"

"Let's see you take this." Jenny said as she grabbed the long double-ended dildo Cris had used on her earlier and held it up for her to see. I took the opportunity to grab some lube out of the bag and, even though she didn't need it at the time, I applied some to Cris. She yelped at the cool sensation until my rubbing warmed it up. She had been wet enough but judging by the look Jenny had I figured she wasn't going to stop at the dildo.

With the position Jo had Cris in she was fairly spread open for easy access. The current look on her face was still positive but also suggested she may be thinking she was in for more than she bargained for. Jenny grabbed the lube and coated the dildo then rubbed the head of it against Cris's lubed pussy. Pausing briefly at her entrance, she then shoved it aggressively deep into her.

Cris arched as much as she could, gasping at the sudden deep penetration. "Fuck!" was all she could manage to say. It went deep but not as deep as it had in Jenny, although it seemed Jenny was trying to get it there. I knew what Cris could take and, by the looks of how much Jenny had in her, she was at her limit as far as depth.

Jenny was the one who could take it deep. Cris could take more in the way of width. I was somewhere in between both of them. Cris had the cutest, narrow, pink slit of a pussy but, after you got her going, it could take something sizeable. Her pussy had stretched to take four of my fingers before and another time two of our more slender dildos simultaneously.

Jenny rammed the dildo in and out of Cris for a while as I twisted and nipped at her nipples. Cris's moans and gasps just fueled our aggressiveness. She soon had another orgasm, arching away from Jo with a pained expression on her face.

Jenny kept the dildo in her as Cris panted while I grabbed a small butterfly vibe that had a harness to keep it in place. I started sliding it over Cris's legs one at a time until I was able to maneuver it in place and turned it on, Cris let out another shrill gasp as the vibrations pumped into her clit.

Being held in place by Jo and the vibe being held in place by the straps, she could not escape it. I was about to suggest to Jenny that we find something thicker or add something with the dildo when it seemed Jenny got the same idea. She grabbed the lube and put some on the fingers of her left hand. Then, she started pumping it into Cris again with her right in slow, short strokes.

While she did this she started sliding two fingers from her left hand into Cris alongside the dildo. Then she sort of grasped the dildo near the end with her left hand so as she stroked it in and out he fingers went with it. Cris's eyes widened as she was forced to look down with the position Jo had her in.

"Oh my god!" Cris exclaimed through gritted teeth. "Fuck yes!"

I looked at Jenny and the look on her face was one of determination and concentration. "Yeah baby, take it. Want more? Huh? Want more?"

Jenny taunted Cris as she stroked the dildo and two fingers into her. I asked Jenny if it felt tight and she just glanced up at me and smiled as she taunted Cris again. "Fuck no it isn't tight. She's not stretched yet. This cunt can take two dicks!

Jenny was definitely in the zone. It had taken a little longer than I had thought, but she was in that almost rabid sexual frenzy mindset she would get in sometimes. It wouldn't take a lot on my part to gently nudge this whole situation over the edge to, at the very least, the point we'd all be lined up on the edge of the bed getting fucked by the guys; Jenny by Steve, me by Jo and Cris by both of them. Hmmm, I lost my train of thought as I had the briefest vision of Cris taking both guys' cocks at the same time.

Cris let out another gasping moan and drew my attention back to what was going on. I looked down and Jenny had three fingers sliding in alongside the dildo. Meanwhile, Cris was uttering a string of expletives to the rhythm of the fucking she was getting from Jenny. I was still tugging and teasing at Cris's nipples and suddenly felt a little pity on Jo since all this was going on and all we had him doing was hold Cris. Oh well, I'd make it up to him later.

I considered pulling my shorts off, straddling Cris's chest, and taking advantage of the position Jo had her face in. It had been a while since I felt either Cris or Jenny's tongue on me. Before I could do that however, out of the corner of my eye I saw the dildo get thrown onto the bed.

I was about to ask something at the same time I heard Cris slightly protest when suddenly I saw Jenny rubbing her hand up and down against Cris's very wet, lubed slit. I was trying to think, "Is she doing what I think she's doing?" when my question was answered for me as Jenny starting pushing all her fingers into Cris including her thumb.

"Hold her still Jo, "Jenny said as I caught myself intently watching now what Jenny was doing.

"You want more huh? Take this." And with that Jenny's hand went inside Cris to the wrist.

Cris let out a loud yelp followed by "Oh shit!" and "Oh fuck!" Then started calling Jenny a bitch, a cunt, and threatening to so the same to her next time, but she never said "no" or "stop." Such was sex with Cris. Jenny slowly moved her hand inside Cris as she bucked slightly against it.

Jo was wondering what Jenny was doing to Cris, so I told him he could let go of her arms and use his hands to grasp her boobs and tweak her nipples instead, which allowed him to move his head around Cris's to see what Jenny was doing. Cris laid her head back to the side against Jo's right shoulder and grasped at the sheets, her left hand soon latching onto my loose shorts I still had on. At that time I figured I'd just save the other ideas I had for next time since I was pretty sure this might be the finale for tonight.

Jenny was holding onto Cris's leg for leverage as she worked he hand inside her. Cris was uttering constant moans with each breath occasionally sprinkled with what seemed like unintelligible gibberish. "That's it," I thought, "We've fucked her stupid."

Her moans and squeals were getting rather loud for the thin-walled apartment we lived in so I sat closer to her head and moved it over to Jo's left shoulder then leaned forward and covered her mouth with my breast, putting my nipple right into her open mouth. She took the hint and latched on moaning into my breast as she sucked with an intensity I'm guessing she felt matched what she was feeling.

As she latched on I let out a short gasp myself. I almost wasn't able to do what I intended and reach down to rub Cris's clit as Jenny fist-fucked her. I was able to reach it, though, and started rubbing . . . hard. During this repositioning, Cris's hand had pulled my shorts down and in her throes of pure sexual agony managed to find my wet pussy with her fingers. I gasped again as she pushed two effortlessly into me.

The sounds of sex seemed to fill the room. Jenny was grunting and talking dirty. I was moaning and gasping as Cris sucked on my nipple and fingered me with intensity. Cris was moaning in bursts into my breast as Jo worked on her nipples, I rubbed her clit and Jenny kept churning her hand inside her.

I saw Jo watching me and saw him eying Cris's neck. The sexual energy in the room was getting to him as well and if he hadn't been busy with Cris on top of him he would have likely thrown me, or all of us, on the bed and fucked us all.

Cris had just started to practically scream into my breast and I imagined a powerful orgasm was starting to wash over her when I saw Jo open his mouth and bite into her neck like a scene from a vampire movie. In fact, I soon found out multiple orgasms had wracked her body again and again since the moment Jenny inserted her fist into Cris.

When Jo bit her neck it was like the straw that broke the camel's back, except, in this case, it was already breaking. Cris let my nipple slip from her mouth as she let out a cry of orgasmic anguish. I bore down on her clit a little more as Jenny slowed her hand, turning it so her knuckles were probably rubbing against Cris's G-spot.

As what was obvious a full body-shaking orgasm continued to wash over Cris, the fingers she had inside me pushed in hard, almost painfully and curled as if she was grabbing me by my pussy. The force of her doing this almost threw me off balance and I had to catch myself before I fell forward on top of her and Jo.

I ceased my rubbing of Cris's clit as her body convulsed for what seemed like minutes, Jenny then removed her hand which sent another jolt through Cris as if she was hit by stun gun. Jo, meanwhile, had removed his teeth from her neck and released her nipples.

As she breathed in panting whimpers, Jo also released her legs and let her limp, seemingly lifeless body slide off his onto the bed. To my disappointment, as I had been close to an orgasm myself, her fingers slipped from inside me. Her eyes were glazed over, staring into nothing. I would have to get that one back a little later I thought to myself,

"Cris dear, are you ok?" I questioned in a motherly tone.

"Uhhhhh . . ." was all she could manage. Still staring into nothing but also managing a very satisfied grin.

"Well, that was something," Jenny commented, wiping her hand on a towel, "I guess my work here is done."

With that, Jenny stood up, gave Cris a little slap on the butt and then a kiss on the cheek and walked out. It was then I noticed Steve in the doorway. Of course he had come back down the hallway to watch. I heard him tell Jenny "That was so fucking hot," as they headed down the hallway. She then asked, "So I guess you want to fuck me now?"

"I've wanted to fuck you since you since you first put on the lingerie."

"Well, we'll just have to do something about that when we get home then."

Jo just got out a, "See you later guys." before the door opened and shut. I then looked at him and he had a look in his eye I recognized. I knew my orgasm was soon coming, pun intended.

"Get those pants off babe. I need to be fucked so bad."

I didn't have to tell him twice. I really didn't have to tell him at all since he was already tearing off his clothes. We had a queen size bed so there was plenty of room next to Cris for me. My head barely hit the pillow and he was on me. I was so wet he sunk that cock into me to the hilt in one stroke. As soon as it bottomed out that was all it took.

My legs wrapped around his, my nails dug into his back, and my mouth bit into his shoulder to muffle my scream as a very powerful orgasm tore through me. He kept it deep inside me as my body quivered. After a few seconds he started stroking slightly and I sort of gathered myself even though it seemed another orgasm was just under the surface . . . and it was.

It had barely been 10-15 seconds maybe and another orgasm hit me. Damn, I was really charged up. He sort of chuckled.

"You really needed this huh baby?"

"Just keep fucking me," was all I could say.

A little later, after what seemed like four or five orgasms that just rolled one into another, I had been satisfied. I also needed something to drink. As I got up I remembered Cris was right beside us, still in a fetal position, seemingly passed out. Jo, to my amazement, still had yet to cum. He was still hard and ready to go, waiting for me to get back, when I realized he had still not actually fucked Cris, which was part of what I had hoped would happen during all this.

I looked at her and then caught his eye. We locked eyes and he saw me glance at her suggestively. He smiled. I patted Cris on the hip, trying to get her attention.

"Cris dear," I spoke sweetly, trying to gauge her lucidity, "are you still with us?"

"Uggghhhhhh," she uttered, eyes closed, as she sort of shooed me with her hand.

"Well I think Cris is done for the night Jo."

"Mmm, too bad, that would have been fun."

"How much more fun do you want?"

"Just a little, maybe."

I knew what would get to him and I felt as if he earned it. I gave him a suggestive look and turned away from him, getting on my hands and knees. He liked doggy-style. He liked grabbing my hips and being able to watch as he slowly sank that perfect cock into me. I had decided to do more than that though.

He maneuvered in behind me as I grabbed the bottle of lube that was on the nightstand. He grabbed my hips and I felt his cock nuzzle up against my labia. He rubbed the head up and down a little, parting them and then pushed. I have to admit I considered just letting him do that for a while, maybe getting a few more orgasms for myself but it was getting late and we both had work the next day.

I moaned as it slowly went deeper and deeper. He was enjoying watching it sink into me. I couldn't help it and rocked back into him, trying to get more of it into me quicker. He sort of growled a little as his hands moved down to grab my ass and he pulled back and thrust back in with a little more vigor. "Damn, why did this have to be so good?" I thought, "We're going to be up all night."

I finally was able to make myself lean forward enough to pull myself off his cock. He started to protest, but I told him I had something else for him and he would like it. He seemed puzzled for a minute until I reached in the bag still beside the bed and pulled out a small vibe. He liked it when I used it in that position because he could feel it as he fucked me, but also I would let it slide back and vibrate the underside of his shaft as it went in and out.

This was not what I had in mind though. I watched the smile on his face get even wider as I took the lube and rubbed it around my tight puckered asshole. I handed him the lube and told him to be generous if he was going to put that cock there.

Anal was not really my thing but, occasionally, it was good if I was in the right mood, especially if I used a vibe on my clit at the same time. What I did know was it was sort of like Jo's kryptonite. He could go forever doing anything else but it was rare for him to last very long fucking my ass.

I got comfortable and turned on the vibe. I felt his finger rubbing the lube around my hole and then felt it probe the entrance. I concentrated on relaxing and pressed the vibe against my pussy. His finger eased its way inside as I relaxed.

He had used plenty of lube and soon he worked in a second finger. I had just gotten used to that when he pulled them out and I glanced back to see him put some lube on his cock. I readied myself. That cock was a good size bigger than two fingers, but I had taken it before. It just took me a minute to get used to it.

I felt the tip press against my hole and I rocked back slightly letting him know it was ok to proceed. I exhaled to help relax as his cock pressed forward spreading my sphincter. I controlled my breathing to try not to tense up. I let out a little gasp and hoped it wouldn't make him stop. The pressure remained constant and finally I felt the head squeeze in. I breathed out again and shifted my weight a little, I felt his hands shift up to my thighs getting ready to pull me back onto him.

I heard Cris stir and looked over to see her roll over to see what was going on. She had regained her senses after her little sex-exhausted cat-nap. She took in the scene wide-eyed.

"You two are still fucking?"

I smiled at her, "Yes, poor Jo needed a little release after that show so . . ."

I winced as he pushed in and I felt the thickness of his shaft enter my ass.

"Marissa! Is he fucking your ass?"

"Oooh," I spoke in gasps as he continued to stretch my hole, "looks like it. I thought about getting your attention in case you wanted to watch."

"Yes, I do."

"You could have had your turn but you passed," I said teasingly. "We'll be done after this."

"Awww, well maybe next time," Cris paused, "but not my ass."

Cris was interested in anal but hadn't worked up the courage yet. Some of the guys she talked about fucking might have been a good first try for her considering how slim she said their cocks were. Jo would not have been the one for her to try for her first time.

Jo was finally in all the way and I moved the vibe more onto my clit. "Ok, baby. Just take it slow."

Jo did just that. We settled into a slow rhythm. As his cock went deep in and then out again, just leaving the head inside, I thought again about what it would feel like to have something in my pussy at the same time. Maybe I would try one of the vibrators or a small dildo. What would two cocks feel like in me at the same time?

The thought then occurred to me that if things had escalated a little further tonight I might have been able to find out. I had no interest in Steve but I heard from Jenny he was a good fuck and similar to Jo in size. I also knew Jenny had pondered the same two-guy situation. I'm not sure if she was ready to share Steve quite that much though. I also wasn't sure to what degree Jo would be ok with but if we were to have many more nights like this, then it might have to be discussed.

These thoughts plus the vibe on my clit started to bring forth yet another orgasm. Jo could feel how I was tensing slightly and knew I was going to get off. This tensing he had described before to feel like my ass was milking his cock. He had only stroked into me fully two more times when I felt his hands grasp my hips tighter and his hips push firmly against my buttocks.

I could feel his cock pulsing inside me as my own orgasm shot through me. The orgasm made me tighten up and I could tell by Jo's sudden groan that I was squeezing him. This was not uncomfortable to him, in fact he said he liked it but I soon felt him slip out of me. I let my legs slide out from under me as I collapsed onto the bed facedown.

"Ah, I think I'm done now." I looked back at Jo. "You good now babe?"

"Great, thanks."

He was sitting on the bed still smiling. "You didn't have to do that but I sure liked it."

"Oh I know."

"I liked it too," Cris added.

"What?" looking at Cris, "Are you horny again?"

"No. Just like to watch."

I suddenly realized something else I had intended for that night and felt bad. "Awwww."

"What is it honey?" Jo questioned.

"I was going to have Cris give you the blowjob she owes you tonight, but I think we are all spent now."

He looked at Cris. "I'm sure we'll have another opportunity."

"Yeah," Cris added, "and maybe next time I can get some of that cock too."

I looked at her and then Jo. "Oh if you want it, next time I'll be happy to let Jo give it to you."

Jo seemed to smile. No doubt being pleased at the statement practically guaranteeing he would get to fuck Cris sometime in the near future. I knew he wasn't pleased for his own sake although he would admit it would be fun because, really, sex is sex and who doesn't love sex?