All Comments on 'So Here I Am Ch. 01'

by Baladeer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautifully written. So very erotic. I was fortunate enough to enjoy such a relationship in my mid- fifties, and I still think of Kevin and Sharon often. I hope there is more to your story.

LitboyblueLitboyblueabout 2 years ago

I like how you describe the characters. Body shapes in the real world.

awyldsideawyldsideabout 2 years ago

You left some of the best parts out!

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

With the magical click of a mouse the Baladeer is back! Since this is Ch. 01, JP’s adventures must just be starting. Hope the husband was well-fucked too since that was on the date night three-way wishlist. The “Vulcan greeting” made me laugh out loud, but what a sexy scene. So well written. Five Stars and looking forward to more, sir.

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

***Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can't wait for a Ch. 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written. Not being 'Bi', I did not miss that part, and I appreciate that loss. Not remembering you ever introducing yourself to them, Her calling you "Daddy", I guess I will call you 'Our hero', and assume OH will start fucking her, seriously, in the next chapter. This is where Tommy might start getting left out of the play-time. We all like your style so hope you are writing the next chapters now. Keep writing.

XYZ

BaladeerBaladeerabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments! I appreciate, and will incorporate much of the suggestions in upcoming chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WOW! Just like Tommy and Beth, this story is HOT AS FUCK also. Nice story line, great sex scene, and very well written, what more do you need. Thanks, MLF

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous