So Here I Am Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my finger out, sat back, and brought it to my face, inhaling deeply, my eyes rolling back in my head at the scent of her arousal, and my eyes rolled back in my head. I put my finger in my mouth and tasted her. "God it's been so long since I've tasted a woman, thank you for that"

Beth massaged my cock, and Tommy said; "Would you do us the honor of coming home with us and making love to Beth?" I looked between him and Beth, she smiled and nodded, "Yes, please, we both want this, he wants to watch another man fuck me, and if you're willing. I would love to watch him take that same cock deep in his cute ass too."

I sat back, thought of my options, and chuckled to myself. There were no choices to be made. She was sexier than I could ever hope for, he was cute as hell and I would've done him without a second thought if we met somewhere. I looked at them and nodded. "I'd love to. I'm a bit out of practice but I'm more than willing to try anything you want."

We finished our drinks, discussed travel arrangements, and prepared to leave. The waitress came over and asked if we needed anything else. I took her hand, thanked her for her great service, and slipped her a little tip. She looked at me and smiled. "Have a good night"

As I turned away, I couldn't help but smile thinking about her seeing the $100 bill I slipped into her hand.

We got to their SUV and Beth sat in the back with me. Tommy looked at us over the seat,"it's only about 20 minutes to home, so don't get too carried away back there."

Beth turned to me, put her hand behind my head, and pulled me to her. Our mouths touched and she kissed me. Immediately her tongue started worrying itself between my lips. I opened and began kissing her deep, tongues dueling, dancing, and thrusting. It was heavenly. Just tasting her, smelling her, had me throbbing. She let go of the back of my head but didn't leave my mouth. She grasped my hands and placed them on her fantastically soft breasts. I gently squeezed them through her dress as we kissed.

She grunted, pulled back from me, pulled the front of her dress off her shoulder and down her torso, pulling her bra down with it; freeing her pale, voluptuous breasts. She grabbed my hands again and put them on her naked, hanging breasts. "Use them, fuck... use my tits, Daddy." she closed her mouth on mine and we kissed, me squeezing, and groping her ample breasts. The harder I squeezed and gripped them the more she moaned into my mouth.

From the front seat, Tommy said, "Work her tits hard. Pinch and twist her nipples, she'll love it."

Taking his cue, I gripped each nipple between my thumb and fingers. I pulled on them a bit and squeezed them. Beth pulled off my mouth and groaned. "Fuck yes Daddy! Pull 'em harder" I pressed my face into the nape of her neck kissing and licking her as I twisted her nipples. "ungh yes... please, fuck, yes harder Daddy! Harder!"

I kissed down her front and took one hard nipple in my teeth. I started pulling it, flicking my tongue over it, and continued to twist and pull her other nipple. I worried I was hurting her when she squealed and started shaking. "Oh, holy fuck! Yes, fuck yessssss.... I'm cummmmiinnng Daddy! Make me cummmmm...! oh god yes...!" She collapsed into me and I wrapped my arms around her, held her, and stroked her back.

"Your timing is perfect, we're home." I was speechless. Never have I experienced something like that. I've read it in stories, but that's fantasy, this was real. I was hard and I could smell her arousal. The car fairly reeked of her pussy and it smelled wonderful.

Beth sat up, smiled at me, and gripped my cock through my jeans. "Let's go inside. I want more. You guys get comfortable while I change." She grinned, opened the door, got out of the car, and walked to the front door. Her breasts were still bare and swinging as she hurried up the walkway. Tommy looked at me and smiled. "Come on."

Tommy got out and I followed. Inside he shut the door, slipped off his shoes, sunk to his knees in front of me, and started untying my shoes. "We have a no-shoe rule," he said and looked up at me. "I hope you don't mind." He slowly dropped his gaze to my crotch, his face just inches away, he licked his lips gently and finished untying and removing my shoes.

He led me to the living room, "The thing with Beth is, she gets very frisky after a few glasses of wine. She's so sweet, but after a few drinks, she gets pretty wild."

I pulled him to me and held him close, breathing in his scent. Clean, masculine, with a hint of his musky cologne. I loved it. "What about you," I asked softly, "do you get wild too?"

He shivered "Yes. For you, yes." Our lips met and we kissed lightly.

I pulled back and asked him where the bathroom was. Following his directions I went, took care of my business, and rejoined him in the living room. He offered me a seat on the couch and asked if I wanted anything to drink. I said water would be fine. He brought me a bottle of water and sat next to me. I smiled at him and leaned over and brushed my lips lightly against his. It took him a half-beat before he pressed his mouth to mine. I teased his lips with my tongue and he opened for me, groaning quietly. I held the back of his neck and our tongues dueled. He tasted so good, his lips were firmer than Beth's but just as eager.

"Damn, are you starting without me?" We both jerked back a little and looked up. Beth was standing there, wearing a thin, light pink robe, which did not cover much. her full, milky breasts, capped by dark 50-cent piece areolas and hard nipples visible. My eyes scanned down her Rubenesque body and I sucked in a breath. She was stunning. Full breasts leading down to an incredibly sexy, slightly cushioned, soft tummy, not fat, just... slightly pudgy. Her thighs were thick, soft, and inviting.

I realized my mouth was hanging open. "Oh. My. God. You are breathtaking." she stepped forward and stood in front of me. Her hand slowly traced down the front of her body, over her breast, down her tummy, her fingers lightly caressing the smooth junction at the top of her thighs,

"Can I join, or do you two want some time together?"

I pulled her to me, and breathed in deeply, glorying in her scent.

In my life, I have met a few women, and one young man, who had a certain scent that simply drove me insane. I cannot describe it adequately; clean, slightly sweet maybe, but reminiscent of a clear spring day. It's probably just an interaction between my olfactory glands and the particular pheromones they are giving off. Whatever it is, it undeniably arouses me. The only thing I feel is an overwhelming desire to taste them, intimately.

Pushing my face to her smooth sex I inhaled deeply, "Fuck, I need to taste you." I put my hands on her hips, the smooth, warm skin under my palms and fingertips arousing me even more. I pulled her a bit, directing her to the couch. Tommy started to get up, but I stopped him, told him to sit back and spread his legs, I sat Beth between his legs so she could sit back against his chest.

She understood what I intended, laid back against him, and opened her legs for me. Sliding off the couch, I took off my glasses, set them on the end table, and sank to my knees between her open legs.

One kiss, two kisses, then a long, cat-like lick along the entire length of her pussy. I looked up at them, Tommy's hands laying on her tummy, her eyes watching me intently. I grabbed Tommy's hands and placed them on her breasts and turned back to her glorious sex, gave it a gentle kiss, and pressed my face into her. We both groaned as I worked my mouth and nose between lips that were opening like a flower blooming

I feasted on her, tracing every groove, every inch of her moistening sex. Tommy was kissing and nibbling on her neck while massaging her breasts, pinching, pulling her nipples. Maybe ten minutes in she was writhing and panting she moaned "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum" I flicked my tongue over her clit rapidly she grabbed the back of my head, pulling me tighter to her pussy. I could feel her spasming and her juice flowing heavily so I continued to softly lick her till her orgasm passed.

I slid my hands under her legs and gently pushed them up and told Tommy to hold her legs for me. He took her legs at her knees and pulled them back, exposing Beth's sex completely. Her pussy was spread open and leaking heavily, her moisture running down to drip slowly over her rosebud. I paused a moment and marveled at her beautiful sex, then dove back in. She gasped when I pressed my face into her and wriggled my tongue over her puckered hole.

Tommy pulled her legs back more, raising her hips off the couch, I placed my hands under her, gripping her soft ass, and wallowed in her. Rubbing my face up and down her dripping slit, my tongue pushing into her asshole, her open pussy, flicking her clit, and back down again. I was a man possessed. I sucked on her ass and lips, using my nose and forehead to grind against her clit, I used every bit of my face to stimulate her until she came again. I continued to work on her as she started to come down. "Oh my god, stop, please I can't... I can't... oh fuuuuckkk." She froze as I gave her the Vulcan greeting. Splitting my four fingers I pushed two into her dripping pussy, and two into her slick asshole. I covered her clit with my mouth and started massaging it with my tongue as I fucked my fingers in and out of her two steaming holes.

"Oh Fuck! I'm cumming again, fuck... fuuuuckkk..!" Her words cut off, replaced by a keening I've not heard in a long time. Her body was convulsing a little and I felt her legs shaking on my hands. Her shaking stopped and I looked up. Beth collapsed back on Tommy's chest, breathing softly, eyes closed. We eased her legs down, and I crawled up her body and kissed Tommy over her shoulder. "Shall we continue this in the bedroom?" he asked.

I opened my eyes and winced. My head ached a little, I drank twice as much last night as I was used to so the small headache was understandable. But my back and legs ached as well. I felt like I had just finished a marathon. I smiled thinking about the night before, then frowned. What do I do now? I haven't had to do a 'morning after' in over 30 years. Despite what my legs and back were saying to me, my bladder was screaming louder.

I looked over to see Tommy and Beth spooned and soundly asleep. I looked at the clock on the bedside table, and saw it was nearly 5 a.m., I wanted to just lay there and glory in the events of the night, but no questions about it, I had to pee and I had to do it sooner rather than later.

I sat up eased out of the bed, put my glasses on, and made my way down the hall to the bathroom. I relieved myself, washed my hands and face, and looked through the vanity drawers I found a new toothbrush and some toothpaste so I brushed my teeth. Saw some aspirin and took two.

Feeling more human, I went into the living room, located my clothes, and got dressed. I hesitated, thought about waiting to say goodbye, but then thought it best to just leave and allow them to wake up and work through the previous night's activities together. I used the car share app and fortunately was able to schedule a car immediately. So, I slipped out the door, walked to the corner, and waited for my ride.

12