So I Found a Hot Spring in a Cave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~

It was hours later when I finally had to pull myself away. I was so full I could barely move, my belly sloshing and gurgling and tight as a drum. The slimes clung to my legs, stroking and massaging my thighs as if begging me to stay. I knelt on the last step and patted the ones I could reach, feeling a little ridiculous, but feeling more grateful to my weird goo-plant-friends.

There were more in the water than I could count, some of them writhing together and filling each other up, and the sight was erotic enough that I glanced at the entryway and almost considered just saying to hell with it and getting back in.

But I knew I didn't even know how much time had passed, and the LAST thing I wanted was to get in trouble for skinny dipping and messing with the plants.

So, with a sigh of regret, I heaved myself up out of the water.

I had to pause and just stand upright; with my huge, full, heavy belly, I had to arch my back to stand up straight. The slight strain made my pussy-still stretched and slick from their attentions-clench up in hot excitement.

I sighed in satisfaction, gently running my hands over the taut dome and patting it a few times. The hollow sound was equally amusing and strangely exciting.

I dried off with my undershirt, then stuck it into my backpack and got dressed.

Almost immediately I could see that my flannel shirt just wasn't going to button all the way over my belly; I got almost down to my navel before giving up. Thankfully my sweatshirt was a bit baggier, so I was able to fit it on, even if I could feel a strip of the bottom of my exposed stomach still exposed.

My jeans wouldn't zip all the way, either, and buttoning them was out of the question. I smirked down at myself, feeling more than a little excited at the realization that I could only barely see my toes over the swell of my belly. I wondered how long I could hold it. It wasn't painful; I was incredibly full, feeling a bit short of breath, even, but the added weight pressing down on my inner private parts gave me a deep, spreading sense of pleasure. My ass was still deliciously slick and puckered, too, and I could feel my asshole clench and twitch as if it was trying to milk the tentacles still-or if it couldn't decide if I should push or hold it.

I felt like I could have laid down and let the slimes keep fucking me like that forever.

I reached down and cupped my pussy once, feeling how swollen it was through my jeans, and moaned low in my throat.

I looked back again at the pool full of slimes, still feeling warm and satisfied and well-fucked. I would DEFINITELY have to come back here again, I told myself.

12