All Comments on 'So I'm Not a Vampire? Ch. 00'

by sensanin

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PallasAthena123PallasAthena123almost 10 years ago

I saw the title and immediately gave this a pass, then I was scrolling back up and saw the author is YOU and, well duh, had to take a look.

Love the character so far, definitely entertaining. I can't wait to read more and learn what's really going on!

Also, I'm glad to see someone competent writing a plus-sized heroine someplace other than the fetish category. I am optimistic that Peaches will be a complex and well developed character whose physical appearance informs her identity but does not define it (like, y'know, a real person). And also that there will be none of that didn't-know-she-was-desirable-until-her-ONE-TRUE-LOVE-told-her-she-was-pretty....and then she got skinny because he gave her value or however that bullshit works.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

Peaches seem to be a riot.

angeldustjaangeldustjaalmost 10 years ago
lol

I love the back n forth with Peaches, its refreshing, and what a way to die!

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
Bloody tasty, mate!

In tedious boredom, I was strolling through the literotica and found this amusing tidbit.

I am looking forward to the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Spelling

" Only thing wrong with that scenario was I didn't smell myself decompressing..."

I believe the word is "decomposing" unless she is kinda dumb and got the words mixed up on purpose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersensanin@sensanin
UPDATE [November 7, 2023]: Y’all are beyond sweet! Thank you so much for all the private messages and comments on my stories recently. As I mentioned… somewhere, I am a needy little demon who thrives off accolades to write. It’s my toxic trait and I’m fine with it! But truly,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES